VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 28th, 2013 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Bullying

White students are disproportionately victims of bullying compared to other races

Posted on December 27, 2013 by violenceagainstwhites

Major University study on bullying and race in British schools

The new issue of the Journal of Adolescence published a major University study on the prevalence of bullying among children of different ethnic groups in Britain.

Three professors from two different major British Universities conducted the study.

Neil Tippett, and Dieter Wolke of the Department of Psychology, University of Warwick
Lucinda Platt of the Institute of Education, University of London

The study found that South Asian (Mostly Pakistani) children were the most likely to be bullies. They bully at 2.59 times the white rate. Blacks bully at 2.2 times the white rate. East Asian (Mostly Chinese) were slightly less likely than whites to be bullies.

The study found no instance where an ethnic minority was bullied at a rate greater than white children. Blacks are bullied at a rate “significantly less” than whites. Suggesting that white bullies target white victims, but black bullies are also targeting white victims.

Abstract:

This study investigated ethnic differences in bullying involvement (as victim and bully) among a UK wide sample of adolescents, controlling for potential confounders, including age, gender, economic situation, family structure and parent–adolescent relationships. 4668 youths, aged 10 to 15, who participate in the UK Household Longitudinal Study were assessed for bullying involvement. Binary logistic regression models were used to estimate ethnic differences across bullying roles while controlling for potential confounders. Overall, ethnic minority youths were not more likely to be victims; African boys and girls were significantly less likely to be victimised than same sex White youths. Pakistani and Caribbean girls were significantly more likely to have bullied others compared to White girls.

Further research is necessary to explore why Pakistani and Caribbean girls may be more often perpetrators of bullying than girls in other ethnic groups.

Richard Lynn, Professor Emeritus of Psychology at the University of Ulster:

Which races have the most bullies? An article giving an answer to this question has recently been published by three British psychologists in a study lead by Dr Neil Tippett. They defined bullying as “aggressive behaviour, engaged in repeatedly, by an individual or group of peers with more, actual or perceived, power than the victim”. The study assessed racial differences in bullying in a British sample of 4668 adolescents, assessed by self-report answers to questions such as “Do you physically bully other children at school by hitting or pushing them around, threatening or stealing their things?” The results were expressed as odds ratios with the rate for whites set at 1.0 and showed that bullying is greatest in South Asians at 2.59 times the rate of whites, next greatest in blacks at 2.2 times the rate of whites, and lowest for East Asians (largely Chinese) in blacks at 0.93 times the rate of whites. The results confirm previous studies showing that in Britain, blacks have higher rates of aggression than whites and Chinese lower rates than whites, but the high rates of South Asians are anomalous.

http://violenceagainstwhites.wordpre...o-other-races/
http://topconservativenews.com/2013/...itish-schools/

Old September 22nd, 2017 #2
Matthew Allen

It's the same here in the U.S. Me and the other white kids at my school were punched and kicked, often because we were the "wrong color". The good thing about this is that you CAN fight back when a black or latino kid tries to smack you around. I say that because, oftentimes, the only thing that would get a black kid to leave me alone was to punch him in the jaw as hard as I could.

Old October 22nd, 2017 #3
Saxoner

I was beaten, robbed, spit on and called every anti White name you can imagine. By Hispanic kids who usually flunked a few grades so they were older than me. If we become, or when we become the minority, why will this be any different?

Old October 22nd, 2017 #4
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saxoner View Post
I was beaten, robbed, spit on and called every anti White name you can imagine. By Hispanic kids who usually flunked a few grades so they were older than me. If we become, or when we become the minority, why will this be any different?
The same thing happened to me when I was a kid. The problem I ran into was that White kids weren't allowed to fight back. Spics didn't get into any trouble, ever, for bullying White kids, but if the White kid fights back, he's the problem. Jewish teachers and administrators straight up lied to my parents and told them I was the troublemaker.

Old June 17th, 2020 #5
Fico

Same is on workplace. In biology exist term known as invasive species. Invasive species are species who do not live in their natural habitats,they are predators when they saw rival species on same territory. Conflict is necessary according to laws of nature. There is not humanistic scientific discipline who can deny that,because natural sciences are above that.

Old June 18th, 2020 #6
Ray Allan

I got bullied all through my school years, half the time by other White kids, unfortunately. I guess I was perceived as weak and nerdy because I wore glasses. It was a thoroughly miserable time for me. And back then (1970s) absolutely nothing was done about it by teachers and school authorities, unlike today where bullied kids get all kinds of attention and help, counseling, etc., which is probably going too far in the opposite direction.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old June 18th, 2020 #7
Oscar Yeager

I went to a middle school where I was a minority. Extremely miserable environment. One of my original red pills. In the beginning, I was the kid who was the last one picked on the team type of kid. But later on, everyone knew me as THE white kid and I'd walk down the hall and always have those surrounding greet me in some way. At that point on, I felt that I didn't want that same experience for anyone and it exposed me to the (((delusions))) of multiculturalism; although the part of those orchestrating it didn't really get me thinking until towards the end of high school. I remember finding out and thinking "No way!" but after enough research (which wasn't much at the time), I began to recognize (((every single time))).

Old June 19th, 2020 #8
Man of the road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
[B]
The study found that South Asian (Mostly Pakistani) children were the most likely to be bullies.
In the middle school that I went to the Mexicans bullied the Pakistani/Hindu kids.

Old June 19th, 2020 #9
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fico View Post
Same is on workplace. In biology exist term known as invasive species. Invasive species are species who do not live in their natural habitats,they are predators when they saw rival species on same territory. Conflict is necessary according to laws of nature. There is not humanistic scientific discipline who can deny that,because natural sciences are above that.
The workplace is just a continuation of what we experienced in the school environment. Now many of those same bullies, punks, alpha-dog wannabes and would-be dictators are our bosses. Scum rises to the top no matter where you are.

Old June 19th, 2020 #10
Sartt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
The workplace is just a continuation of what we experienced in the school environment. Now many of those same bullies, punks, alpha-dog wannabes and would-be dictators are our bosses. Scum rises to the top no matter where you are.
A brick to the Teeth shuts bullies up real quick.

Old June 19th, 2020 #11
Fico

Quote:
Now many of those same bullies, punks, alpha-dog wannabes and would-be dictators are our bosses. Scum rises to the top no matter where you are.
Especially in corporations where you do not must pass psycho test on job interview. On my perivous job six persons left job because of non-white bully boss who is convicted killer and unmarried because he can not find white woman as part of invasive species. Theorists teach us how exist free market but in real life business means lot of mobbing,mistreatment,success depends about force. Here on forum exist in the reccomendations watch tv shows about animals where exist only laws of natural selection and same is with humans,there do not exist fair game in nature because survivability means accept lot of risks does not matter how it cost. I was not just bullied in one successful corporation for stopping my advancement on job but also gashlighted when people want to attack your mental health,pure example of psycho terrorism,I lost lot of pounds because of that,they attacked me as monkeys (lower white undermans,declared communists and poor christians,both very jelaous on succesful whites) with bless of my non-white criminal boss,it was real hell for me,legal concentration camp in ownership of liberal elite who advocate cheap labors however,when they employee just two in the group of 20 people,there is lot of problems and when it comes more,then you can not work because they start to looting such enterpriese. Also I had problems with my political views on job does not matter about my liberalism and libertarianism who I explained in my blog,we have competent literature but they then start to use force against you oppinion.

Last edited by Fico; June 21st, 2020 at 07:00 AM.

Old June 20th, 2020 #12
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Women bosses can be the worst cunts and bullies. I had a couple of them.

One was when I worked at a hardware store after college because the economy still sucked. The fat cunt weighted nearly 300lbs and would degraded me everyday until one day I had enough and told her fuck it and walked out. My dog died the next day too. If that would have happened that day before or something and I was packing my heat she'd been eating a chunk of hollowpoint possibly. Most worst cunt boss I ever had.

Old June 20th, 2020 #13
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post

One was when I worked at a hardware store after college because the economy still sucked. The fat cunt weighted nearly 300lbs and would degraded me everyday until one day I had enough and told her fuck it and walked out. My dog died the next day too. If that would have happened that day before or something and I was packing my heat she'd been eating a chunk of hollowpoint possibly. Most worst cunt boss I ever had.
Usually it's niggers who blow away their bosses or former bosses after the nigger was fired for being, well, a lazy, stupid useless nigger. We've all had our share of shitty bosses that we've probably wanted to kill, but none of them are worth going to prison over.

Old June 20th, 2020 #14
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post

Try working for kikes. Only one of them was a woman, and she sounds like yours, but was nothing compared to the men.

Back in grade school and junior high, there were bullies. Everybody was white. Compared to lots on here, I was lucky where I grew up.

Old June 22nd, 2020 #15
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Try working for kikes. Only one of them was a woman, and she sounds like yours, but was nothing compared to the men.

Back in grade school and junior high, there were bullies. Everybody was white. Compared to lots on here, I was lucky where I grew up.
I did for a year. Well it was a bank that was 8 branches and the owner of the bank was an old Jew. Well not super old like early 60s. Anyway he was the biggest cheap ass fucker I've ever seen. I hated Jews this but this made me go to an whole other level. Low starting pay, low staffing and no raises. Very stressful place to work.

Anyway, couple years after I quit the government took the bank over because the bank was in such bad shape financially. TJB. Typical greedy Jew bled the business dry.

This fucker would also drive by the branches late at night and if he even saw a spec of trash like a cup rolling around in the parking lot he'd call the head of maintenance and wake him up and chew him out!

Thread