VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 20th, 2019 #1
Serbian

Exclamation It's high time for a Linder Anglin conversation/debate

I love DS and Anglin but this is really gettiing crazy

From his latest article

Quote:
This all may seem weird and unexpected and sort of confusing.

But I will tell you two things, my dearest brothers in arms:

God moves in a mysterious way

The Lord will provide

That is all you need to understand right now.

The weirder the path to victory, the more you can be certain that only God could have made it happen.

Continue doing what is you know is right, continue to follow God, and victory will be ours.

We are fallen men, huddled in the broken ruins of the glorious civilization God gave our ancestors.

But Christ is risen, His Kingdom is in Heaven and everything beneath it belongs to Him.

It is His will that will be done.
https://dailystormer.name/michelle-m...u-talk-to-her/

This needs to be sorted once and for all as the future of WN is at stake, and I cant think of a better man than Alex to respond to him.

The two most influential figures on the American scene need to talk

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old November 20th, 2019 #2
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

I agree, Anglin needs to be red pilled on his jeeboo fetish.

The jewish sky demon religion has never been good for us, it needs to be replaced by a healthy belief system which revolves around philosophy and rationality, something like Confucianism for whites.

Old November 20th, 2019 #3
Erik T. White

Is AA serious or on one of his tangential rants? I never thought he was religious at all. I'm asking a real and serious question.

Old November 20th, 2019 #4
Rasen
Banned

What would be the point for debates? Are Putin's feet sweety or salty?

Old November 20th, 2019 #5
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking Anglin

This is nothing new, he's been weezin n jeezin for a long time on DS.

Next he will have an epiphany and say a voice from heaven demanded that he repudiate all his years of jew-crit and love gawds little demons.

LOL

Old November 20th, 2019 #6
Hugh Akston
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
Is AA serious or on one of his tangential rants? I never thought he was religious at all. I'm asking a real and serious question.
For those who have been following the meteoric rise of America First's Nick Fuentes, Andrew Anglin's religious remarks come as no surprise. Anglin has closely followed, reported, and praised Fuentes for some time now, as the result of America First's success in targeting and destroying "conservative" TPUSA spokesman Charlie Kirk - who has praised non-whites, recommended more and more non-white "legal" immigration, and advocated for America's Christians to openly embrace homosexuals, child sex changes, transgenderism, and all the other diseased social issues of our time. Like no one else before him, Nick Fuentes has skillfully dismantled the GOP's embrace of what were once only Democrat/Leftist causes, and done so using unassailable facts mixed with sharp wit and razor-edged humor. So whether Anglin is really a Christian or not remains to be seen, but he has nonetheless recognized that Nick Fuentes has rocketed to national fame by causing real fear and panic in Conservative Inc as their long-promoted lies are nakedly exposed. So that is why Andrew Anglin has been posting all-out "support" for Nick Fuentes' brand of Christianity: because it seems to be working.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
I love DS and Anglin but this is really gettiing crazy. This needs to be sorted once and for all as the future of WN is at stake, and I cant think of a better man than Alex to respond to him.The two most influential figures on the American scene need to talk
It's not Anglin who is driving Andrew Anglin at this moment - but Nick Fuentes of America First. Anglin is just reacting; but Nick Fuentes is the driving force. As for "influential figures on the American scene" it is Nick Fuentes who is now more influential than anyone in the alt-right/WN movement - based on both his popularity, ideas, and the growing panic in Conservative Inc and the Leftist news media.

Old November 20th, 2019 #7
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
He likes the taste of CI cocks. I don't think he's one of them, he just likes the money they donate.

Old November 20th, 2019 #8
T.Garrett
Banned

Andrew Anglin is witty and entertaining, but he's always been a high strung closet jeezus boy if you read between the lines.

This cathlick Nick Fuentes looks to me like a government asset, where the hell did he come from again ...?

Alex Linder is hands down the best man to lead 'the movement' today in my opinion.

Any questions?

Last edited by T.Garrett; November 20th, 2019 at 03:25 PM.

Old November 20th, 2019 #9
Franco

How can ANY White nationalist be a Jesus-freak? Jesus was a Jew, and the Mold Testicle (Old Testament) was scribbled by Jews as well. Christianity is one giant Jewish mess. You might as well worship MLK, Jr. and Malcolm X, too! Jeebus H. Christ!

-----------------

Old November 20th, 2019 #10
Hugh Akston
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco View Post
How can ANY White nationalist be a Jesus-freak?
The white nationalism of today has metamorphosized beyond that of Tom Metzger's WAR and David Duke's Ku Klux Klan. Those kites just don't fly anymore and haven't for some time. But you ask how any WN can be a Jesus freak? More than you may realize. Religion, like it or not, is deeply rooted in American society, and especially in white society. The KKK, for example, is (to this day) exclusively religious. In fact, David Duke has himself publicly admitted that he worships a kike-on-a-spike. Which by definition makes Duke a kikesucker. But that's neither here nor there.

What I want to know is how can ANY white nationalist get horny over a mystery meat political candidate - like David Duke has in regard to Tulsi Gabbard? Right now, he has multiple articles and videos praising this non-white woman posted over on his official website. Why? Who knows. What I have noticed, however, is that old-school WN doesn't work anymore, and hasn't for some time. All the old leaders or either dead, retired, or lost in the shuffle. New leaders with new tactics are coming to the forefront, foremost among them Nick Fuentes. He's been regularly drawing media attention since the age of 15, appearing in the Chicago Tribune more than once. So despite his young age, he has been making waves for some time now.

David Duke's Favorite Mystery-Meater Tulsi Gabbard

Old November 20th, 2019 #11
Robbie Key

Yes, it should be done but Anglin won't do that because he knows he will be destroyed. He is confused, and the salient feature of his site is to never promote those who speak the full truth, and nothing but the truth. The glib and wishy-washy of the world, however, get all the airtime they could ask for. He thinks we will sneak up on the jews. Fundamentally, that is what he believes or hopes for. Money also probably plays a part of it all.

Regarding White nationalism and Christianity, the three leaders who could be counted as part of us would be Coughlin, to a degree, Franco and Codreanu. The former was silenced by the Vatican, and the latter's murder was ordered by the Archbishop of Romania. Franco quickly disposed of the more hardline elements of the Falangist movement after the victory against the Communists.

Old November 20th, 2019 #12
Hugh Akston
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
Yes, it should be done but Anglin won't do that because he knows he will be destroyed.
Andrew Anglin writes well, but he is not a skilled or charismatic public speaker. For him, it would turn out much like it did for Brad Griffin a few years back, when Griffin and Linder debated. Griffin writes well, but he's a shitty public speaker. He's nasal-voiced and he stumbles about too much.

On the other hand, this is not true with Nick Fuentes. He's exceptionally good, and has a long list of debates he's engaged in against a dozen formidable opponents, where it's been generally conceded he won every single time.

Old November 20th, 2019 #13
T.Garrett
Banned

Post leadership

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh Akston View Post
Andrew Anglin writes well, but he is not a skilled or charismatic public speaker. For him, it would turn out much like it did for Brad Griffin a few years back, when Griffin and Linder debated. Griffin writes well, but he's a shitty public speaker. He's nasal-voiced and he stumbles about too much.

On the other hand, this is not true with Nick Fuentes. He's exceptionally good, and has a long list of debates he's engaged in against a dozen formidable opponents, where it's been generally conceded he won every single time.
I think Fuentes is controlled opposition, Griffin is mental and Anglin seems an inconsistent mess.

I don't waste my time over analyzing these guys, they come and go.

Since Dr Pierce died in 2002 we haven't had anyone who could be even remotely referred to as our 'leader' in the US, and aside from Alex Linder I don't see any man who displays the intellect and the integrity WLP had in the 'movement' today.

Think I'm wrong?

PS I enjoy reading the DS it reminds me of what VNNF was almost two decades ago ...well, not quite.

Last edited by T.Garrett; November 20th, 2019 at 09:12 PM.

Old November 21st, 2019 #14
Hugh Akston
Banned

Nick Fuentes: his power level has gone beyond that which was previously thought possible...

Nick Fuentes is now an international phenomenon

Old November 21st, 2019 #15
zoomcopter

Quote:
Nick Fuentes: his power level has gone beyond that which was previously thought possible...

There is a huge desire to hear the unvarnished truth. Fuentes is helping to fill that need. He is opening the Overton window.

Old November 21st, 2019 #16
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking I smell bull-shit

Quote:

I follow Greta Thunberg, another 'international phenomenon' and most prominent US jews for info and laffs not because I support them.

The way he's being promoted among wn sounds to me like the way Donald Trump was hyped awhile back as the 'great white hope'

What is this Fuentes doing differently? He's just putting a fresh face and voice on the same old issues and talking points, maybe so they can be subtly reframed and our adversaries can get control of the discourse among us ...its been done before.

Follow the money, who are his financial backers? He doesn't do all this self promotion by himself does he ...who helps him?

I have a lot of questions about this dude and there's hardly any info to be found on him anywhere. You know what that says to me dontcha?

Last edited by T.Garrett; November 21st, 2019 at 01:34 PM.

Old November 25th, 2019 #17
T.Garrett
Banned

Thumbs down Jones and Fuentes admit they are zionist shillz

Alex Jones reiterates that he has no problem with jews or izrael and Nick Fuentes says same ...interesting interview.

Thread