VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old November 22nd, 2014 #1
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

jewsign jewtrix: jewed females agitating for freedom of speech & equality by "freeing the nipple"

Free the Nipple movie has one thing lacking . . . Supporters hit out at trailer - because it blurs out actresses' breasts

This is your daughter on Big jew.

White wymyn adding to the body of evidence that they are intellectually not much more sophisticated than children and niggers.

Quote:
  • The new feature film is based on a global campaign against censorship laws, which is supported by the likes of Rihanna and Cara Delevingne
  • Fans of the movement have criticized filmmakers for deciding to censor the trailer
  • Miley Cyrus revealed earlier this week that she has recorded a song for the movie

Old November 22nd, 2014 #2
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

http://www.freethenipple.com

Quote:
Free The Nipple is a film, an equality movement, and a mission to empower women across the world. We stand against female oppression and censorship, both in the United States and around the globe. Today, in the USA it is effectively ILLEGAL for a woman to be topless, breastfeeding included, in 35 states. In less tolerant places like Louisiana, an exposed nipple can take a woman to jail for up to three years and cost $2,500 in fines. Even in New York City, which legalized public toplessness in 1992, the NYPD continues to arrest women. We’re working to change these inequalities through film, social media, and a grassroots campaign.

Tags
feminism, neo weimar

Thread