Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 9th, 2014 #1
Ian Smith son

Post Towards a World Brotherhood of Europeans

Editor’s Note: This is Jared Taylor’s address to the “forbidden” National Policy Institute’s “Future of Europe” conference in Budapest, Hungary. The event was held despite persecution from the highest levels of the Hungarian government. Mr. Taylor’s comprehensive write-up of the conference is here.

It is a great honor to be speaking to you today and I would like to thank the sponsors and organizers for making this wonderful occasion possible.

I have many opportunities to speak to my American friends, so I would like to address my remarks to our European comrades.

I am grateful to be able to speak to you in my native language. We Americans are very bad at foreign languages, and I especially thank all of you in the audience who are making the effort to listen to me in what is for you a second or third language.

We are here to talk about the future of Europe. So why am I, an American, speaking to you?

Of course, it is because although I am a citizen of the United States I am a European. My country was founded by men who were, in every important respect, European. Their language, their religion, their culture, their institutions were all profoundly and exclusively European. Their blood was European. My own ancestors were mostly English but some were Scots, Dutch, and French Huguenot.

Europe is my ancestral home, my spiritual and cultural home.

It is also the ancestral home for millions of other sons and daughters of Europe who live thousands of miles away. They live in Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and South Africa. Many people from those countries are with us in spirit this evening, because for them too, there is nothing more important than the future of Europe, for they too, in their far-off lands, have also created Europe.

http://theamericanfreedomparty.us/?p=12076

Thread