Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old July 20th, 2012 #41
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
No, its not off-point. Since the shooter was identified by the media as "white" and not as black, then it is far more reasonable to assume that the shooter is indeed a White man with a name like Holmes, than it would be to assume the same thing if his name was something like "Lopez," "Goldstein," or "Wallensky."
It isn't reasonable to accept junkmedia's word on a racial point. See Zimmerman.

The rest of your post is off-point crazy. The only person who has brought up spics and kikes is you.

You're disrupting a thread, again. I'm off it, lest I be an accessory.

Old July 20th, 2012 #42
Bev
drinking tea

Not posting the actual link in case it's wrong, but this tweeter - https://twitter.com/exiledsurfer has uncovered a facebook that may be the shooter.

Old July 20th, 2012 #43
Steven L. Akins
Banned

It will be interesting to see how this affects the film's success, with movie-goers possibly turned off by this shooting, and possibly fearing copy-cat scenarios.

Old July 20th, 2012 #44
Steve Reeding

Quote:
I wasn't suspicious of your having posted it, I merely suspected it was incorrect.
I'm sorry. I'm just wound up from being wrong.

Old July 20th, 2012 #45
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
It isn't reasonable to accept junkmedia's word on a racial point. See Zimmerman.

The rest of your post is off-point crazy. The only person who has brought up spics and kikes is you.

You're disrupting a thread, again. I'm off it, lest I be an accessory.
With a name like Zimmerman you have far more reason to suspect the media's lack of accuracy in throwing out the "White" identity than you do with a name like Holmes - which was the point I was making; despite the fact that you are too dense to realize it.

Old July 20th, 2012 #46
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Reeding View Post
I'm sorry. I'm just wound up from being wrong.
No worries.

Old July 20th, 2012 #47
Bev
drinking tea

from the FB that is doing the rounds:

Quote:
Dearest random Facebook people who keep confusing me for a mass murderer and yet still send me Facebook requests.;

I appreciate the fact that you are trying to become better-informed about the occurrences last night in Aurora, but you have been somewhat mislead, in that I am not the man who did it. I am not a 24-year-old gun-slinging killer from Aurora, I am a 22-year-old book-slinging mass eater from Littleton. Somewhat distinct, I would assume. But I would appreciate if you would read this particular post an not assume that it would be interesting to be friends with someone on Facebook who is very probably going to be in jail and not be able to confirm your friend requests anyway, or even be friends with his girlfriend, who had the rather interesting experience of having to tell someone she had a job interview with that she is not, in fact dating a serial killer. James Holmes happens to be a pretty common name, surprisingly, so try not to jump the gun.

Regards, A different guy named James Holmes

Old July 20th, 2012 #48
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayden View Post
Let's kick this thing off. go go go
Indeed.

For as we all know, an old-fashioned indiscriminate multiple-homicide spree never fails to endear oneself to the general public.

Most WN live in fantasy land.

Old July 20th, 2012 #49
Bev
drinking tea

Some private eye named Bill Warner has a photo that he claims is the shooter.

http://www.pibillwarner.com/2012/07/...es-holmes.html

Old July 20th, 2012 #50
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Some private eye named Bill Warner has a photo that he claims is the shooter.

http://www.pibillwarner.com/2012/07/...es-holmes.html

It must be challenging to shoot 50 people while brandishing an American flag...

I think the private eye is barking up the wrong tree.

We'll see if the shooter turns out to be a goofy-looking blonde guy with jug-ears.

Old July 20th, 2012 #51
Steve Reeding

Mr. Akins, I shot you a PM, just so ya know

Old July 20th, 2012 #52
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
Indeed.

For as we all know, an old-fashioned indiscriminate multiple-homicide spree never fails to endear oneself to the general public.

Most WN live in fantasy land.
Even now there are dozens of females desperately searching for his forwarding address at the Aurora County Jail in the hope that they might be able to pay him a conjugal visit and hopefully become the mother of his child.

Old July 20th, 2012 #53
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Mr. Akins, I shot you a PM, just so ya know
You mean this one:

Quote:
Um, it occurs to me that I might get sued for slander or what have you for stupidly printing someone's name and then worrying like a 12 year old girl with a rapist at her window over it. Perhaps you could do me a huge favor and remove the libelous parts of my post from the quotation parts of your reply.

I will sleep much better.
Don't be such a pathetic wuss.

Last edited by Steven L. Akins; July 20th, 2012 at 09:23 AM.

Old July 20th, 2012 #54
Steve Reeding

Quote:
You mean this one:

Don't be such a pathetic wuss.

Okay I'll remember that when I'm in court, maybe I can use it as a defense.

Old July 20th, 2012 #55
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Get a grip on yourself.

Grow some balls.

Don't go around apologizing.

Don't assume anyone gives a shit about what goes on in forums that they most likely have never heard of and would probably never read.

Don't be paranoid.

Don't wet yourself like a worried Jew with a spastic colon over things you did stupidly without thinking.

Don't ask other people to clean up your messes.

Last edited by Steven L. Akins; July 20th, 2012 at 09:12 AM.

Old July 20th, 2012 #56
Steve Reeding

It's not about having balls, it's about not being dragged into court by a bunch of grinning Jews so some faggot spic can get in the news and all my money. It's about not foolishly putting my neck on the line and giving the SPLC or some other group holes to get their claws in.

It was my fault for posting on VNN. My motivations were to prevent the loss of information on a suspected shooter, that the Establishment might seek to cover up, and instead I'm caught in goddamn VNN drama.

You can't even erase a few lines that could be sued for slander, or perhaps even VNN shut down, then FUCK YOU

Old July 20th, 2012 #57
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Even now there are dozens of females desperately searching for his forwarding address at the Aurora County Jail in the hope that they might be able to pay him a conjugal visit and hopefully become the mother of his child.
Lots of people are fucked-up. Is that news to you?

Old July 20th, 2012 #58
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
Lots of people are fucked-up. Is that news to you?
No, I'm old enough to remember the Manson trials and Jim Jones koolaid drinking cult-followers.

Old July 20th, 2012 #59
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
It's not about having balls, it's about not being dragged into court by a bunch of grinning Jews so some faggot spic can get in the news and all my money. It's about not foolishly putting my neck on the line and giving the SPLC or some other group holes to get their claws in.

It was my fault for posting on VNN. My motivations were to prevent the loss of information on a suspected shooter, that the Establishment might seek to cover up, and instead I'm caught in goddamn VNN drama.

You can't even erase a few lines that could be sued for slander, or perhaps even VNN shut down, then FUCK YOU
Nice.

*ploink*

Go buy youself some of this:

Last edited by Steven L. Akins; July 20th, 2012 at 09:22 AM.

Old July 20th, 2012 #60
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

Quote:
Quote:

???? Wow. Haven't seen anything in this thread, quoted or otherwise that would get VNN shut down. Slander? It's called a personal opinion - we are allowed to have them, even when we are wrong. Don't get your panties in a bunch, I think the SPLC has bigger frish to fry than you.

Tags
#1, aurora, batman, colorado, james holmes

Thread