VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 28th, 2012 #861
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Ramsey View Post
I'm done. Here you go again...playing your little word games. Believe what you want. I don't give a fuck anymore. You are nothing more than a sheep.
For what? Believing that the Bushes profited from the War on Iraq because they had financial interest in the oil and weapons industries? For believing that the oil industry used the war as an excuse to jack up the price of gas to send their profits shooting through the roof while it set in motion the collapse of the American economy?

I think you need to look in the mirror.

Old January 8th, 2013 #862
America First

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Old January 9th, 2013 #863
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by America First View Post
Excellent (well supported) vid, AF, thanks for posting it.

Old January 11th, 2013 #865
Karl LaForce

Default does not look like an AR15

I dont know what this means, but the gun the cops pull from the trunk of the car in the video at about 1:20 is not an AR15. The charging handle on an AR15 is below the rear sight, and due to the internal mechanism design it cannot be racked back and forth as is done in the vid (it can only pull the bolt carrier back; the bolt carrier is only driven forward by spring pressure). The charging handle on the rifle in the vid looks like it is on the right side, like a traditional American selfloading rifle. The gun in the vid might be a Ruger Mini14.

Last edited by Karl LaForce; January 11th, 2013 at 09:28 PM. Reason: typo

Old January 11th, 2013 #866
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl LaForce View Post
I dont know what this means, but the gun the cops pull from the trunk of the car in the video at about 1:20 is not an AR15. The charging handle on an AR15 is below the rear sight, and due to the internal mechanism design it cannot be racked back and forth as is done in the vid (it can only pull the bolt carrier back; the bolt carrier is only driven forward by spring pressure). The charging handle on the rifle in the vid looks like it is on the right side, like a traditional American selfloading rifle. The gun in the vid might be a Ruger Mini14.
Good eye on the charging handle. He was operating the bolt to clear the weapon on the right side of the firearm. All AR platform rifles' charging handles are located directly above the buttstock, behind and below the rear sight aperature (center top of the rifle, not on the right side near the ejection port). Definately not an AR platform, but an AK platform instead.

It is a SAIGA 12 shotgun. I posted about it with explanation and pics about 2 weeks ago.

http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=1...&postcount=715

Glad that people are looking and analyzing the story and finding all the inconsistencies.

Last edited by Mr A.Anderson; January 11th, 2013 at 10:31 PM.

Old January 11th, 2013 #867
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

AR platform charging handle location.

Watch the video again.

Old January 12th, 2013 #868
notmenomore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr A.Anderson View Post

It is a SAIGA 12 shotgun. I posted about it with explanation and pics about 2 weeks ago.

Glad that people are looking and analyzing the story and finding all the inconsistencies.

After viewing the video several times, I came to the same conclusion. It requires several repeats, but the ejected shell is clearly a shotgun shell. The AK style action is immediately apparent.

So far I have yet to hear any MSM mention of this, or accounting for a Saiga shotgun in the oft repeated weapons inventory.

Old January 12th, 2013 #869
eugene stoner

Default I think you two are right without any doubt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr A.Anderson View Post

After viewing the video several times, I came to the same conclusion. It requires several repeats, but the ejected shell is clearly a shotgun shell. The AK style action is immediately apparent.

So far I have yet to hear any MSM mention of this, or accounting for a Saiga shotgun in the oft repeated weapons inventory.

There is NO way that was an ar 15. I rebuilt and repaired literally DOZENS UPON DOZENS of them when i was an armorer in the military. It's without a doubt, from what i've seen a saiga 12. I'm 90%+ positive of my observations.

My THEORY is such 1.Had they said it was a multi-round shotgun that was the long gun,even the TOTALLY law abiding shotgun shooters would realize they were targets and fight them which would increase opposition.

2. It would awaken more lemmings via their vilification of shotgun owners, thereby removing any justification for banning "assault weapons", when they had politically profitable bleeding child corpses.

3. Same as above applies to pistols. Whom MANY women own as they cant PHYSICALLY defend themselves.

4. Coroners are MEDICAL doctors and OF COURSE HIGH INTEGRITY,BENEVOLENT & DEGREE POSSESSING INDIVIDUALS who would have NO REASON TO LIE OR DISTORT (unlike the Arkansas state coroner covering the boys murders for Clinton whom 90%+ kwans have never heard of).

Old January 19th, 2013 #870
Sam Fisher
Banned

Old October 27th, 2014 #871
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Sandy Hook gunman Adam Lanza's growing rage and delusions were overlooked by his mother, psychiatrists and counselors for years before shooting spree despite constant evaluations, report claims

Quote:
  • The 20-year-old gunned down 20 children and six educators two years ago
  • Report expected to be issued next month suggests signs came early on
  • However information was not shared with the Newton school systems
  • Says better evaluation may have spotted his potential for violent acts
  • Publication will make recommendations to prevent violence in schools
  • Will be released by Connecticut Office of the Child Advocate

Old November 22nd, 2014 #872
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Anorexic, unmedicated and obsessed with a murder-mad cyber world: Adam Lanza's mental issues went untreated by officials who allowed Sandy Hook shooter's mother to overpower them, probe finds

Quote:
  • A new report says the school system in Newtown, Connecticut, unwittingly enabled Nancy Lanza to 'accommodate and appease' the shooter
  • Adam Lanza was becoming more socially withdrawn, and there were missed opportunities to provide more appropriate treatment for him
  • The Office of the Child Advocate says in its report that recommendations for extensive special education support and consultations went unheeded
  • Lanza shot 20 children and six adult staff at Sandy Hook Elementary School in 2012 after shooting his mother Nancy

Quote:
The report questions whether Lanza's race and privileged socio-economic status impacted how he was treated. 'Is the community more reluctant to intervene and more likely to provide deference to the parental judgment and decision-making of white, affluent parents than those caregivers who are poor or minority?' the report asks.

WTF? Oh, now race exists?

Is there a need for the government to subvert parental prerogative of raising their children if the family is White and "privileged"?

Will those that made those claims consider the more likely possibility that lots of lives have been saved by parents having control over their own children and that there would be lot more death and violence if the government was able to subvert that control?

Old November 22nd, 2014 #873
Patrick Bateman

The whole Sandy Hook story is bullshit. Do you own research. That's all I'll say on the matter.

http://thelastgreatstand.com/lgs/201...he-massacre-2/

Tags
adam lanza, sandy hook, sandy hook massacre

Thread