VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old April 26th, 2015 #21
Sean Gruber

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
now, they've gotten an up-close-&-personal taste of just how much the goddamned niggers lust for their blood. At least some of them should now have their eyes open enough to finally let in the White light of racial truth.
Well, we hope. But these fuckers live in Baltimore. If someone lives in Baltimore and he doesn't know what niggers really are...well...good luck to him anyway.

EDIT: It is satisfying to see these smug, judgmental "anti-racist" (anti-White) latte-sippers and Tarantino fanboys get kicked in the teeth by their heroes, the niggers they luv so much.

Less talk, more action

Last edited by Sean Gruber; April 26th, 2015 at 10:29 PM.

Old April 26th, 2015 #22
Brooklyn Rick

Never a fire hose or German shepherd when you need one......

Last edited by Brooklyn Rick; June 28th, 2016 at 09:34 PM.

Old April 26th, 2015 #23
CountryGuy
Banned

I was thinking to myself, If someone putted a black face mask, pretended to be a black and left a granade in the mob, no one would know who did it. Most people would think some black didn´t knew how to use it and accidentaly blown himself up.

Old April 26th, 2015 #24
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Gruber View Post
Well, we hope. But these fuckers live in Baltimore. If someone lives in Baltimore and he doesn't know what niggers really are...well...good luck to him anyway.

EDIT: It is satisfying to see these smug, judgmental "anti-racist" (anti-White) latte-sippers and Tarantino fanboys get kicked in the teeth by their heroes, the niggers they luv so much.
I've got some family up that way (Joppa Towne), and they have no love for niggers.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old April 26th, 2015 #25
Sean Gruber

I mean it's satisfying to see the anti-White cunts get their just deserts in their coffee houses, on those videos. I'm glad your family long ago saw the White light.

It's surprising to me that more Whites in Baltimore don't see the light, or don't act like it anyway (other than quintuple-locking their doors at night and declaring that they love Big Nigger, they really do, honest). I mean, how many racial lessons does someone need? How many coontacts does it take to get through the ivory dome on their shoulders? How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootie Roll pop?

Less talk, more action

Old April 26th, 2015 #26
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post Baltimore mayor openly admits to protecting and aiding the rioters

Hundreds of young blacks smashed police cars, smashed store fronts, and brutally attacked random white pedestrians. Now, Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake has openly admitted to protecting and aiding the rioters. She says she ordered Baltimore police to stand down and let people riot.

Fast Forward to minute mark 7:30

“I worked with the police and instructed them to do everything that they could to make sure that the protesters we able to exercise their right to free speech. It’s a very delicate balancing act. Because while we try to make sure that they were protected from the cars and the other things that were going on. We also gave those who wished to destroy, space to to do that as well.” – Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake

This video shows some of the racially motivated violence directed at white people. Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake ordered police to stand down and white victims had to fend for themselves.

read full article at source: http://conservative-headlines.com/20...g-the-rioters/

Old April 26th, 2015 #27
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post LOL ? Negroes Hijack Live CNN Broadcast In Baltimore To Provide Insightful Political Commentary

Apparently this happened several days ago. Very funny stuff. A bunch of Negroes basically hijacked a live CNN broadcast in Baltimore as the Freddie Gray protests and riots were heating up.

Besides hearing the word “fuck” over and over again, it was hard to understand many of the points they were attempting to articulate.

I will say that they did not appear to have a very high opinion of CNN due to the fact that one of the angry Negroes said “fuck CNN.” I have to admit, his view of CNN is 100% accurate. They are not a very good news gathering organization.

read full article at source: http://www.dailyslave.com/lol-negroe...al-commentary/

Old April 27th, 2015 #28
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post 61-year-old White man beaten into coma by pack of feral negroes in Baltimore

A Dundalk man attacked by a large group of kids as he tried to break up a fight Wednesday remains in critical condition in a medically induced coma Friday.

Police have arrested one juvenile in the case and more arrests are expected.

"This is not a simple fistfight. This is a brutal assault," Baltimore County police Cpl. John Wachter said.

Baltimore County police said officers were called just before 1 p.m. Wednesday to the 500 block of 45th Street in Dundalk, where a 61-year-old man noticed two girls fighting near his truck. He went outside to break up the fight and then was attacked by a large group of juveniles who were watching.

"He simply wanted the girls to stop fighting, wanted the juveniles to move away from his car and he was brutally attacked," Wachter said.

Joe Lamb, who owns a business next door to the victim's home, caught the whole act on his surveillance camera.

"It has gotten out of hand now, gone too far," Lamb said.

While he couldn't give 11 News permission to show the video, because police asked him not to, he did share a still photo that shows a bunch of juveniles rushing the scene.

"He had to get blood transfusion, blood on his brain, stitches (on his) face and nose and broken ribs," Lamb said.

Witnesses said a majority of the students involved in the beating came from the Baltimore Community High School, which is near the scene. The witnesses said they feared something like this was bound to happen sooner or later.

"The kids walk on top of cars, kick dogs, let dogs out, throw trash, steal milk from school and throw at houses, threaten neighbors with bodily harm," Lamb said.

While police continue to investigate and do have number of leads, they are asking for anyone who has any information to call them at 410-307-2020.

read full article at source: http://www.wbaltv.com/news/police-ma...acked/32527280

Old April 27th, 2015 #29
Ray Allan

As usual the dumbfuck kwaps treat the niggers with kid gloves. Are White blue niggers going to wake up or do they love their fat goobermint paychecks and retirements too much to realize they work for an anti-White system? A White man who becomes a blue nigger is no longer a White man, but part of the problem.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old April 27th, 2015 #30
Ian Smith son

Old April 27th, 2015 #31
Todd in Ohio

The standard fare in the MSM is that "outsiders" are causing the unrest. I would argue they are all niggers whether or not they are locals. However, according to this article; 31 of the 35 arrested were baltimore residents.

Looks like the local howler monkeys are doing their part to participate.

Old April 27th, 2015 #32
STZ

"Kids" and "juveniles" that's Jews media speak for feral nigger monsters.

Old April 27th, 2015 #33
Meg Kafka

This guy probably was beat by cops.

Whats being missed is that blacks account for so much violent crime
theyre going to be targets when they get apprehended because
whites are rising up against it these days.

If theyre concerned about justice, then lets send them back to
africa, because that culture cant coexist with ours.

Old April 27th, 2015 #34
White Winger

"Hands Up.....but We stiiiiillllllllll gon' loot anyway, muhfukkuh!!!!"

Old April 27th, 2015 #35
Crowe

When are you gonna get tired of taking your beatings like a good little goy, White man? I don't get it, are you gluttons for punishment or something? This will eventually come to a neighborhood near you. Keep turning the other cheek.....

Old April 27th, 2015 #36
StanSikorski
Mechanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Rick View Post
Never a fire hose or German shepherd when you need one......
Way back in the 90s I had to go down to Alabama to retrieve my kid's deadbeat mother for court proceedings. This was a few years before my absolute racial awakening, years before VNN and the Internet as we know it even existed.

I had to hire ground transportation from Birmingham to a small town about 50 miles from the airport and the only thing available was a limo service. The man that ran the service was a retired Birmingham cop. He had participated in the riots.

He told me that it was all a media hoax, meaning that while some things did get chimpy, the whole affair was mainly a product of jewy reporting tactics. This was my first taste of in your face truth about how the kikes work.

While researching that picture a bit I found this:

The most famous of Hudson’s photos was taken in Birmingham on May 3, 1963, it seemingly showed a police dog attacking a young protestor. The officer’s dark sunglasses, his clenched teeth. his grabbing the youth by his sweater as he lets a police dog bury its teeth into the youth’s stomach, and the youth’s passive, lowering of eyes seems to suggest that totalitarian state has finally come to America. The New York Times published the photo across three columns above the fold the next day.

Like so many other photos on the blog, the image, however, has a complicated backstory. The youth was a high school senior Walter Gadsden; he was not even a protestor but merely a bystander. The officer was Dick Middleton, a mild-mannered policeman, who arrested Gadsden earlier for refusing an order to leave the street. Yet unlike others photos, some information in the photo; either the audience is distracted by other visual cues (dark sunglasses, absence of Gadsden’s look) or it just chose to ignore the inconvenient facts that didn’t fit the narrative of a peaceful protest.

Gadsden had his gaze lowered not because of passivity, but because the gaze was on the dog, whom he would subsequently attack. Middleton was not setting his dog on Gadsden but separating the dog away from Gadsden. Hudson’s photo captures the moment as Gadsden plunges his left knee into the dog’s throat. Gadsden also was seen clenching Middleton’s hand in an apparently defiant gesture. In addition, almost tranquil nature of people in the background suggests that this was neither the centre of the protest nor the scene of widespread police brutality.

https://iconicphotos.wordpress.com/2...26/birmingham/

Old April 27th, 2015 #37
Ian Smith son

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-10207208.html

http://www.voanews.com/content/thous...y/2735985.html

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-32486550

Baltimore police prepare for Gray funeral protests

Thousands of people have gathered at a church in Baltimore to attend the funeral service for Freddie Gray.

Gray, 25, died 19 April after an encounter with police a week earlier during which he sustained serious and unexplained spinal injuries.

His death has sparked daily protests, some violent, and has renewed a nationwide debate over police use of lethal force against African Americans.

President Barack Obama has dispatched three officials to the service.

The New Shiloh Baptist Church, which holds 2,500 people, was full as the funeral began with hymns and prayers.

On Sunday afternoon, mourners - many of whom did not know Gray - streamed into the funeral home for his wake. They filed past the white coffin, draped with silk, where he laid dressed in a white shirt, black pants, white sneakers and an all-white Los Angeles Dodgers baseball cap.

A floral arrangement sat atop the coffin's lid, while a pillow with a printed picture of Gray and the words "Peace, Y'all" rested at the bottom.

Some mourners stood outside holding signs emblazoned with "We remember Freddie" and "Our Hearts Are With The Gray Family".

Old April 27th, 2015 #38
Brooklyn Rick

"Mayor" Blake just set up the basis for massive lawsuits against the city. Watch every jew in Baltimore put in damage claims. Once again, the White taxpayer is on the hook for the niggers shenanigans.

Old April 27th, 2015 #39
White Winger

I'm sure you know this, but just in case you don't: why ,whaddya know? The latest obama-son--nigger-martyr was a repeat offender!!!!

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b07_1...602&comments=1

Last edited by White Winger; April 27th, 2015 at 03:14 PM.

Old April 27th, 2015 #40
Sean Gruber

"We also gave those who wished to destroy, space to to do that as well.” – Baltimore Mayor [nigger] Stephanie Rawlings-Blake

She has impeached herself. A plainer declaration of brazen corruption cannot be found in American history.

I hope that she, her criminal racket (going under the name of a city government), and the city of Baltimore itself are sued into oblivion. She deserves a penitentiary sentence for conspiracy to commit murder, assault, and property destruction.

Less talk, more action

Tags
#1, baltimore

Thread