Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old April 27th, 2015 #61
Whatheheck
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hawthorne View Post
Dunno Whites seem to have a reset button.

"Oh it's horrible, they are animals..

Few days later..

Reset:

it's all about poverty..."

As Alex would say, Baltimore has been turned into cold jungle with these niggers.
Were you on a few goyfires James ?

Old April 27th, 2015 #62
James Hawthorne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whatheheck View Post
Were you on a few goyfires James ?
If memory serves I was on one Goyfire and a number of Free Talk Live shows too.

Oh the latest Aryan Matters show is in my sig.

VNN Media

Old April 27th, 2015 #63
jaekel

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewsFeed View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHv7N8H4bwk

Hundreds of young blacks smashed police cars, smashed store fronts, and brutally attacked random white pedestrians. Now, Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake has openly admitted to protecting and aiding the rioters. She says she ordered Baltimore police to stand down and let people riot.

Fast Forward to minute mark 7:30

“I worked with the police and instructed them to do everything that they could to make sure that the protesters we able to exercise their right to free speech. It’s a very delicate balancing act. Because while we try to make sure that they were protected from the cars and the other things that were going on. We also gave those who wished to destroy, space to to do that as well.” – Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake

This video shows some of the racially motivated violence directed at white people. Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake ordered police to stand down and white victims had to fend for themselves.

read full article at source: http://conservative-headlines.com/20...g-the-rioters/
Good!
Let yt see how niggers act when their in positions of authority! They give their own a free pass to loot & destroy!

Old April 27th, 2015 #64
James Hawthorne

Quote:
Shit has turned into a category 4 super-chimpout
Hahahaha

VNN Media

Old April 27th, 2015 #65
confederate

Quote:
Originally Posted by StanSikorski View Post
..... a few jewy looking characters on the nigger's side in that last video too.
who do you think is directing this show?

Dr. William Pierce

Old April 27th, 2015 #66
StanSikorski
Mechanic

Nigger's "most likely" to have burned down a retirement home...

Not only National Guard called in but also 5000 LEOs from around the Mid-Atlantic area...

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/show/c...re-live-video/

Wow, epic chimpout indeed.

Old April 27th, 2015 #67
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeutscheCountryboy View Post
You can take a monkey out of the jungle, but you can't take the jungle out of the monkey. And this is generations removed from the jungle.

Sub-Saharan Africans are literally all instincts. They don't actually "think" before doing. And the Jews teach them and all minorities to hate us European males even though we are definitely the minority in this country.
Every time I see niggers rioting in America it looks like the first thing they do is destroy their own neighborhood. Its just the natural instinct of the jungle bunny to destroy things, be it cities or countries. In this case the mayor, being a nigger as well, allowed other niggers to destroy anything they wanted to

Old April 27th, 2015 #68
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post Baltimore rioters are calling for a Race War.

A CNN correspondent covering the Baltimore anti-police riots live indicated rioters were openly hostile towards “anyone… who was not African-American.” (WATCH: Rioting Punk Taken Down By Baltimore Police)

CNN correspondent Miguel Marquez described the scene on the ground: “It was a frightening scene. Young people, male and female, holding rocks, bricks, bottles, sticks.”

“Very, very angry to see anybody driving in a rental car who was not African-American,” he reported, “and very, very threatening to us.”

read full article at source: http://dailycaller.com/2015/04/27/cn...merican-video/

Old April 27th, 2015 #69
Crowe

Just got done watching the news, and the kwaps are sitting back and letting nigger rioters loot and burn shit 100 yards in front of their line. Probably pissing in their pants over the idea of having to earn their pay by zoo keeping some niggers. Fucking pathetic. I guess all those kwaps are good for is writing speeding tickets and jewing people for minor infractions. Maybe they outta say fuck it and go setup a seat belt roadblock in White suburbia

Old April 27th, 2015 #70
varg

"Protestor" with bottle of vodka, steals woman's purse.

"Here is Freddie Gray's (DOB 1989) very long criminal record. (He was a good kid though)" (not sure if accurate, found on reddit)

Old April 27th, 2015 #71
teacher4life

I find it rather disturbing that you find no fault with your lazy ass, pathological, and disturbed forefathers who went to someone else's land and STOLE their most important asset "PEOPLE".
Quite frankly, Black folk do MUCH better segregated from crazy ass crackers! Tulsa. Rosewood. Harlem Renaissance. Ya'll are obsessed with Black people; that's why you have nothing better to do but post racist ideologies and epithets. I feel sorry for your mammies.

Old April 27th, 2015 #72
Joe_Smith

I can't help but notice that every time a crowd of niggers confronts a crowd of whites in these riots, the whites all look like a bunch of disoriented idiots in baseball jerseys drinking beer and are victimized because of it. You saw this in Ferguson too with a crowd of whites vs a crowd of niggers.

Just pathetic to see, but good for teaching. These Baltimore whites all live in bubbles in the suburbs and have no clue that everything's falling apart around them. They visit the city once a year for a baseball game, maybe getting projectiles thrown at them for no reason will knock some sense into them.

I guarantee that if tomorrow there was real forced integration, as in, flooding the suburbs with all these dangerous niggers at once instead of gradually, whites will finally react.

Old April 27th, 2015 #73
H.T.R.
Lover of Plumpynut

Now dey set dey local licky sto' on fire. Who in their right minds would burn down the liquor store? I love my liquor store.

Old April 27th, 2015 #74
varg

Quote:
Originally Posted by teacher4life View Post
I find it rather disturbing that you find no fault with your lazy ass, pathological, and disturbed forefathers who went to someone else's land and STOLE their most important asset "PEOPLE".
There are more nigger slaves in Africa now than there were during the height of slavery in the US. Also research Jewish slaveship owners, and secret relationship between blacks and jews. Jews brought blacks here, not us.

Quote:
Quite frankly, Black folk do MUCH better segregated from crazy ass crackers! Tulsa. Rosewood. Harlem Renaissance. Ya'll are obsessed with Black people; that's why you have nothing better to do but post racist ideologies and epithets. I feel sorry for your mammies.
Good, we want segregation. How long do you think you can go without us and indoor plumbing?

Old April 27th, 2015 #75
H.T.R.
Lover of Plumpynut

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post

"Protestor" with bottle of vodka, steals woman's purse.
Notice the bottle has a bar pourer on the top of it. Also notice the background in this pic. Trendy looking area. Some may call it "gentrified". Well, it be gettin' "ungentrified" tonight foo', lol.

Everyone in Murka should see this pic. It should be plastered all over every Jewish fish wrap and every Nightly Jews broadcast.

Old April 27th, 2015 #76
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites

Who is that keeps saying niggers are human? Not us.

Send em all to Israel.

God Bless Elon Musk, Donald Trump, and America, and God Damn the anti-white, anti-christian, and anti-American jewish controlled media.

Old April 27th, 2015 #77
Wednesday Owens
Banned

So White America getting a good look at rabid blacks. How long has this taken?

How long will it take for them to recognize the real enemy?

Shit your pants Neo-cons, in tune with the Commie's pant-shitting.

Nothing I despise more than a Christian who doesn't have the GUTS to call out the enemy.

And it ain't niggers, arabs or spics. Effing Fools.

Old April 27th, 2015 #79
Alex Linder
Administrator

Old April 27th, 2015 #80
Wednesday Owens
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by teacher4life View Post
You the funniest boy here. Everyone who has had any experience with true Africans know they laugh their ass off at you 'cotton-pickers'. That is what they call you subservient tools.

Mostly West Africans despise you, because they conquered your ass decades ago, and sold your ass to the Arabs to
Egypt up North and such.

Even other niggers acknowledge your inferiority, (a)merican (n)egroes . LMFWAO

We got the losers.

Tags
#1, baltimore

Thread