VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 10th, 2015 #41
Stephen De Grene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Maybe so, but he supports sending troops back into Iraq and talks about sending troops into Syria so Exxon Mobil can take their oil. He is fueling a republican warmonger stereotype about them fighting wars over oil. The difference between him and other Republicans is he admitted to it. He's at least as hawkish as Bush Jr if not more.

After browsing stormfront earlier, I came across a canard that I heard parroted by multiple people that amounts to saying "They're all Zionist, so what?" like its suddenly a non-issue. We need to be careful about falling into that trap, because that will only benefit the jews if their Zionist warmongering becomes a non-issue even among Nationalists. That's not what I'm suggesting you're doing Stephen, but we need to be careful about sidelining the Zionist issue in favor of others. Millions of White body bags and graves filled over the years by Zionism. Even though nobody believes he's anti-Zionist, it still needs to be pointed out so things can be put into context accordingly.

I see you're an optimist, and look at the potential for situations like this, and there is nothing wrong with that, but personally I'm going to sit back and play it by ear before I get any hopes up over this. If what you say comes into fruition, that would be great, but I'm not counting on it. I think most Nationalists already have a straight forward no-nonsense approach to getting the message out, so that isn't really an issue.
Maybe I come off as more of an optimist. Honestly I am really not. He probably wont even make it out of the primaries. But who knows. Still, I think the breakup of the United States is an inevitability and we will never "take this country back".

As for his view on grabbing the oil. I would prefer that to a failed policy of nation building. And it wouldn't take tens of thousands of troops like the last war did. Not that I support it at all. But it seems to me, going back into Iraq is going to happen. Obama is already going in. If anything, Trump would be less hawkish than Hilary or any Republican on the matter, and commit less troops as he doesn't support this idea of nation building. So you could make the argument less white men would die overseas in such a scenario. He has also said some very interesting things on improving relations with Russia. So it is not so simple to call him a neo-con or jew-controlled. You can fairly criticize him, and are right on the foreign policy issue to do so. However, from all accounts, he seems to be his own man.

I just see absolutely nothing to lose from voting for him. If he follows through on immigration, great, that is reason enough to support him, along with some great lulz in the mean time. If he doesn't, and he is totally controlled than he is no different than anyone. The point is, and as I said it again, he pushes the overton window and normalizes nationalist views like immigration and non-white/immigrant crime. He is getting the common person and low info voters talking about it.

Pretty much I hold the view Andre Anglin does on this matter, any shift to the right, is a good thing, and we need to practice incrementalism. Just as our enemies do.

Old July 10th, 2015 #42
Stephen De Grene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
I agree with Crowe, we've heard this song before with Ross Perot and the Tea Party. We'll just have to wait and see if Trump will actually turn into anything or he's just another blind alley to funnel angry White people into. If anything, I hope he does rile up sufficient numbers of Whites on the issues of illegal immigration, illegal alien crime and economic problems. As far as his position on the jew question goes, well, that is a problem for sure. I hope enough Whites can dig a little deeper on that once they put 2+2 together on everything else.
Baby steps. You can't get to the jew question before the race question.

How it worked for most Republicans, including myself, was first opposing illegal immigration.

Being in California, this was easy, the problems were obvious to see. Then the racial component came in. I started to hear the Mestizo rhetoric on Atzlan, and how they don't identify as Americans, and believing they have a right to the "stolen" Southwest. So their aggressive anti-white rhetoric pushed me onto the racial aspect. Once I got there, I started focusing on all immigration. Then you find the Jews were behind the 1965 immigration Act. Those who are smart enough will look. And that who is who we need. We need to curious and linear thinkers, the intelligent. The masses will follow a cohesive movement once it get it off the ground.

Old July 10th, 2015 #43
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
The point is, and as I said it again, he pushes the overton window and normalizes nationalist views like immigration and non-white/immigrant crime. He is getting the common person and low info voters talking about it.
This was made abundantly clear to me just now: I just got off the phone with an old aunt; out of the blue, she mentioned the way Trump was "jumped on - when all he did was tell the truth!" We talked a little further about the issues: the mexcrement invasion; how niggers get all the attention, while poor Whites get ignored or mocked, etc. I even got in the fact that the jews are the ones shitting on Trump (didn't harp on it in my VNN mode; I didn't want to overload her & freak her out).

So The Donald has definitely struck a White working/middle-class nerve. Does that make him the Next Fuhrer - or even the Next Old Hickory? Hell no - but it's going to be an interesting ride while it lasts.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old July 11th, 2015 #44
8Man
"moderate" radical

Default Scalping Frenzy Erupts For Donald Trump and Sheriff Joe Free Event

Here’s how much pent-up demand there is to see the twin bill of Donald Trump and Sheriff Joe Arpaio speaking about illegal immigration this weekend: First the free event had to be moved to a bigger venue to accommodate the interest, but apparently that wasn’t enough. Now, there’s a scalping frenzy, with tickets going for $50 on Craigslist.

Trump’s speech with America’s self-proclaimed “toughest sheriff” initially was going to be held at the Arizona Biltmore resort in Phoenix. At the time, Trump’s campaign only expected about 1,000 people to attend the free event.

Tickets, however, were gone within hours and organizers were forced to move the speech to a larger venue at the Phoenix Convention Center, where it again sold out almost immediately. As of Friday morning, organizers expected 5,000 people to attend the event, with hundreds more on a waiting list hoping to get in.

Now tickets are popping up on Craigslist, among other classified-ad sites, where the going rate is $50.

more at: Scalping Frenzy Erupts For Donald Trump Free Event

Old July 11th, 2015 #45
steven clark

It's encouraging to hear Trump. He seems to be the last American politician with guts. 'Seems.' I like to hear him, but wonder as a lot of you do if he's another Perot, although I think Perot actually was a Democrat plant...he pulled out of the race spouting how Bush wanted to kill his daughter, then when Bush was rising, he came back in to make sure the election went to Clinton.

It just seemed so obvious, or maybe he just hated Bush's guts.

I noticed Rush Limbaugh was saying he liked Trump, but hint-hint, implied some think Trump is being used by the liberals to make the conservatives come out against immigration, and so deliver the election to Hilary...
I've heard all this sneaky stuff before. I still think it will be Bush and Hilary.

It's fun to hear Trump say what needs to be done, but it hasn't been immigration for a long time. it's a barbarian invasion, and now it would mean war if we even tried to removed a fraction of the invaders, and Americans haven't the guts for ANY kind of struggle, unless it's one on TV blasting gooks thousands of miles away.
The idea of a Northwest nation for whites is becoming the only real choice if we want to save whites. America is over.

Old July 11th, 2015 #46
Theodore

Default Where's Jamiel?

One week before Freedom Fest.

Last edited by Theodore; July 11th, 2015 at 07:18 PM.

Old July 11th, 2015 #47
N.B. Forrest

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old July 11th, 2015 #48
StanSikorski
Mechanic

Old July 11th, 2015 #49
Meg Kafka

Dole, McCain, and Romney.
Need I say more?

If trump is a "loose cannon" then its all good

He may be a bit out of touch with joe blow,but he's not "HANDLED" like the 3 stooges listed above (all costing the USA its sovereignty)which is as good as we can get these days
Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
The kikes, shitlibs and their Respectable Right butt-boys typified by Will openly hate Trump's guts now. That's telling: those establishment scum cannot abide loose cannons, and Trump is pretty damn loose.

Old July 12th, 2015 #50
Crystal Winterfrost
卐 ☠ ϟϟ ✠ 卐 ✠ ϟϟ ☠ 卐

Thumbs up

Trump takes incendiary immigration views to GOP faithful: Tycoon says he would fine 'cunning' Mexico $100,000 for every illegal immigrant who crosses border in order to 'take back our country'
  • Republican frontrunner spoke at events in Las Vegas and Phoenix, Arizona
  • Railed against government of Mexico for 'sending' people 'they don't want'
  • Said he would fine them $100,000 for every illegal border crossing
  • But defended legal immigration, pointed out he is married to a Slovenian
  • Also pushed his credentials as a negotiator, and slammed current 'bad deals' by U.S. politicians including Obama, Hillary Clinton and John Kerry
  • Said he's 'militaristic', wants to dramatically increase defense spending

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ng-Mexico.html

Old July 12th, 2015 #51
STZ

Trump isn't going to win. It'll be Bush vs Clinton with the "first female president" following the "first black president" while the libtards eat it up. There's no point in even arguing for Trump, ZOG wants Bush vs Clinton for the sole purpose of a ZOG victory no matter which way the electronic voting fraud machines turn.

Old July 12th, 2015 #52
polnick

jewsign Champion Of International Mulatto`s

There is no better spoiler for the chances of a Republican presidential victory than Trump. He is in the position to take at least 20% of votes ordinary going to the main choice of the Republican convention.
An illusion of a two party system and a peoples choice candidate must be maintained. But Hillary is the choice of the wealthy and impossible to beat in any election. She will become the great American dictator and champion of international mulatto`s and other hybrids.

Old July 12th, 2015 #53
Whatheheck
Banned

If its between bush and clinton (i think it will be) id rather see clinton win. At least i know she is a radical who doesnt really try to hide it. When bush speaks mexican, he looks so much like a pansy ass licker. What a fuckn traitor, makes me sick.

Not that it really matters, i just dont want to see a prez speak spic. Id rather have obongo for another 4 years.

Lets just say trump is for real for arguments sake. Is there enough of a demographic to get him in?

You know those stupid americans, who could tip the scale, thinking they have to be sooo responsible in their delusional decisions.....we have to vote for a serious candidate.

I can see why the left would vote for hilary.

If youre "republican", trump should be your obvious choice unless you are a complete dumbass......which of course they are. Thats why this country sucks.

Old July 12th, 2015 #54
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post Why I Support Donald Trump for President

Andrew Anglin

Daily Stormer

As the reader is aware, I have endorsed Donald Trump for the Presidency of these United States. I would like to elaborate on my reasoning for doing so.

Primarily, I am supporting Donald Trump because I think it is funny. He is funny and me endorsing him is funny, and it is fun to root for him as the entire establishment comes down on him and yet he just keeps on rocking.

Beyond this, there are obviously a lot of shared issues. Immigration is the biggest issue that the United States is facing, and The Don is the only one willing to address it. Given that he is not a politician, I see no reason why he won’t deal with this problem exactly as he says he is going to deal with it if he is elected President.

Hillary Will Bring Hell

Another reason for supporting Trump is just pragmatic. Hillary is going to be the worst thing which has ever happened to America, and she may well shut everything down.

The Donald is the only candidate with any chance of beating Hillary, and as anything is better than her, I of course would rather he win.

No Reason Not To

Perhaps the most moving reason for supporting Donald Trump is that absolutely nothing bad happens if I do that. There is literally no negative. People suggesting that something bad can happen because of this come across as emotional, womanlike crybabies, and don’t seem to really be saying anything at all.

I am not doing what Alex Jones did with Ron Paul and saying we are definitely going to win and that this will save America. So there shouldn’t be the let-down factor that was involved in that operation.

My main issue is that Trump is injecting real issues and forcing discussion. Trump is a populist, and he is rallying people around populist issues, getting people more comfortable talking about things they are told by the system they are not allowed to talk about. This cannot possibly be viewed as a bad thing.

On another level, he is also injecting masculinity into the situation, and the value of that can’t hardly be underestimated. We have basically abandoned the idea of assertive males playing a role in society, and Trump is reminding us that this is still possible.

Trump’s Jew Son-in-Law

As everyone is aware, Trump has a Jewish son-in-law. Many people are bringing this up, but I’m not clear on what it is supposed to mean when brought up.

Does it mean that he is controlled by Jews? I don’t really see that it means that, and it strikes me as a bit tinfoilish, along the lines of “if you see it on TV it means Jews want you to see it” type of conspiracy extremism. I haven’t seen any real commentary on what exactly the thinking is here, so I can’t really comment further.

Obviously, he is not hard on the Jewish issue. We are not dealing with a new Hitler here, and if that is what you are expecting, you are going to be let down.

At the same time, he does take on individual Jews directly. He recently attacked two main “right wing” Jews – Krauthammer and Jonah Goldberg –

----- snip -----

read full article at source: http://www.dailystormer.com/why-i-su...for-president/

Old July 12th, 2015 #55
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

I never thought I would write this, but I'm even starting to lean towards supporting Trump. I've been watching videos of him and I've heard quite a few things that impress me.

Wow, did I say that out loud?

Mike

Old July 12th, 2015 #56
varg

Does anyone really think he'd close the border? or be a threat to jews?

The president is just a figurehead.

The same jews would still be running things behind the scenes.

We'd get all the same anti-white policies.

I think it's better to vote for Bernie Sanders, then at least the masses could point to a jew and be more receptive to our message, rather than saying "it was a white guy who did all that!"

We want to polarize between and Team White and Team Jew (and their lackeys: leftists, conservatives, democrats, republicans, nonwhites, etc) not pretend Donald Trump is one of us as we are still under the thumb of an anti-white system.

Anglin's argument is based on the false premise that there's a dimes worth of difference between these people. Also that it's "funny".. yeah okay.

The change we need in our country isn't going to come from a rigged voting system under a 'democracy' oligarchy. That's a waste of time worrying about. If a White Nationalist became President it would mean we'd already have control over the media, in which case we'd have already won anyway, it's not like the Presidency is the ultimate form of power in the country.

Last edited by varg; July 12th, 2015 at 11:12 AM.

Old July 12th, 2015 #57
Crowe

Personally, I'd rather see Barack Obama made emperor of the USA with jew handlers in tow. We're better off with somebody who will keep racial tensions high instead of placating the masses. Whoever makes White America feel the most uncomfortable is the best candidate. Worse is better when it comes to ziopolitics. Trump is a rabid Zionist who is too hawkish with foreign policy, and more importantly the masses will back him on that. The last thing we need is a war with Iran that has strong support, because that will just rally the masses behind Zionist hegemony and make them even more distant to convince of jew problems. I suspect the jews are secretly pulling for Trump. My basis for this is they typically like playing both sides, and playing both sides involves making a villain out of one of the sides.

Rallying behind a neocon who's slightly to the right of Ted Cruz is counter productive. The capacity of some to jump right back on the Republican wagon as soon as someone is perceived to be saying the right things is foolish, and shows a lack of understanding about how jews control America. I don't back candidates just because Andrew Anglin says so. And his logic is seriously flawed.

Last edited by Crowe; July 12th, 2015 at 11:13 AM.

Old July 12th, 2015 #58
varg

The types who think life would be so much better under a Donald Trump presidency are the type of people who would be comfortable living under a jew system as long as they got to fly their confederate flag or scream nigger every so often. Who cares about maybe 1-2 small seemingly beneficial (but really insignificant) changes that would come from him when you're still living under an anti-white jewed system. It's not like Donald Trump represents White people or their interests alone.

Old July 12th, 2015 #59
John from Canada
Banned

Quote:
Said he would fine [Mexico] $100,000 for every illegal border crossing
Why doesn't Trump talk about fining businesses who hire illegal aliens? Is it because he hires illegal aliens to work on his construction projects?

Old July 12th, 2015 #60
procopius

I don't understand what it means to support Trump? Is everyone that is saying they support Trump mean they are giving him money? Or is it they really mean they just agree with some of things he says? I wouldn't call that support really. That's just agreeing. Possibly everyone is just saying that they support Trump means they plan on voting for him when the election comes. I wouldn't hold my breath about that.

I guess I just don't understand the need for people to posture themselves by showing how they support Trump or not. If he actually is on the ballot when it comes time, great, vote for him, otherwise there's no need to tell everyone you support him. Especially if you aren't sending him a check in the mail, which is the only support that counts as support. And if you are sending him money, you are gonna lose on that investment.

Basically people who claiming to support Trump must be saying, "I'd vote for him if given a chance to." So what?

Tags
donald trump, trump, trump versus the jew, trump. cruz

Thread