Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 22nd, 2016 #201
cillian

Old June 22nd, 2016 #202
Tony Houseman

Default Man claims he was shooter's gay lover and says the nightclub attack was 'revenge' after Omar Mateen discovered one of the men he'd had a threesome with was HIV positive

A man claiming to be the Orlando shooter's lover says Omar Mateen was livid after discovering he'd had sex with an HIV-positive man.

The Hispanic gay man, identified only as Miguel, told Univision he met Omar Mateen on Grindr before they became 'friends with benefits', meeting up 20 times at a hotel in Orlando, Florida.

Miguel described Mateen as a confused gay man and a heavy drinker who was attracted to - but felt rejected by - Latinos.

He believes Mateen's massacre on Pulse nightclub's Latin Night was an attempt at 'revenge' after discovering that one of the two Puerto Rican gay men he'd had a threesome with was HIV-positive.

Speaking in fluent Spanish and broken English, Miguel said that despite tests coming up negative, Mateen feared not enough time had passed for an accurate result, and he wanted to 'make them pay'.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4CJaHbEyz
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Old June 22nd, 2016 #203
Tony Houseman

Default Did Orlando attack survivor LIE about being at gay club during shooting? Man's story questioned after his own Facebook post suggests he was never there

A man who claimed he survived the Orlando terrorist attack is facing questions after a post on his own Facebook page suggests he was never even at the gay club during the shooting.

Clint Lampkin gave a speech at an Alabama memorial service for victims of the June 12 atrocity which killed 49 and injured more than 50 at Pulse nightclub, WHNT reports.

'I was in the bar when it all happened,' he told a crowd of hundreds of mourners on Saturday, who gave him a standing ovation for sharing his story.

'It was hard on me to see people getting shot. I did lose a friend that got shot.'

'It’s really sad. I mean not just for my friend but all the others that lost their lives.'

But when pressed for more details about his experience inside the club during the attack, he claimed the trauma had wiped his memory.

'I have really bad anxiety attacks,' he said. 'So I just kinda, I don't know, my mind is just gone,' he told reporters afterwards.

Lampkin could not even recall the name of the friend who was shot in the mass shooting.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4CJbAy7YO

Old June 22nd, 2016 #204
Tony Houseman

Default Cops were ordered NOT to pursue Orlando gunman during massacre: Officer says he was told to wait while victims lay dead and dying and Mateen fled to club bathroom

A police officer who was one of the first to arrive at the Pulse nightclub in Orlando has claimed he was made to wait while Omar Mateen wandered around the club gunning people down.

The FBI said this week that police first responders 'engaged the shooter' inside the club at 2.08am but Officer Brandon Cornwell said he had been told to wait for a SWAT team to arrive.

It is known that Mateen, who was heavily armed with an AR-15 assault rifle and a handgun and was feared to be carrying explosives, had an exchange of fire with a security guard when he first arrived at the LGBT club, which was holding its regular Latino night.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4CJbgZtYI

Old June 22nd, 2016 #205
Robbie Key

What is one to do with the recent fag accusations of the killer?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-positive.html

It's been a popular claim for a long time, that anyone who opposes faggotry himself is a secret fag. Very jewy.

Old June 22nd, 2016 #206
Ironguard1940

Default Your'e barking up the right tree

Quote:
Originally Posted by cillian View Post
DOGGONE RIGHT!!!

Old June 22nd, 2016 #207
N.B. Forrest

The pooch knows how to deliver a real zinger.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old June 22nd, 2016 #208
SSNP

Reading the comments in this thread,is the reason I came back

Old June 23rd, 2016 #209
Cale Sparks
anti-American

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomcopter View Post
the medal of honor.
America's military heroes should not be burdened with inappropriate terms such as "honor", which can only create confusion in their developmentally challenged and overburdened minds.

In keeping with Jack Lew's far sighted announcement that the likeness of Old Hickory will be replaced by that of Miss Baker (the squirrel monkey who survived a 1959 Jupiter rocket test flight) I offer the following recommendations;

The Purple Heart should be rechristened The Purple Prolapse

Service awards and ribbons previously designed to adorn the chest shall be emblazoned on dress uniform knee-pads (dress uniform skirts shall not extend higher than the buttocks for male service personnel).

The insensitively named Medal of Honor shall be replaced by the Order of Romney and will only be awarded to heroes that have demonstrated exemplary acts of hard swallowing above and below the call of duty.

God Bless America.

Old January 16th, 2017 #210
cillian

Update: Pulse Massacre Jihadi’s Wife Arrested on Charges of Aiding Foreign Terror Group

The FBI arrested the wife of Omar Mateen, the jihadi responsible for a massacre at Orlando’s Pulse night club last year, on Monday morning in San Francisco on charges of obstruction of justice and aiding and abetting the attempted provision of material support to a foreign terrorist organization.

Salman will make a court appearance on Tuesday, her lawyer told ABC News. She was indicted in Tampa, Florida and is expected to relocate there to face charges in the case.

Mateen killed 49 people at an Orlando, Florida nightclub on June 12, 2016 and left more than 50 others injured. During the prolonged attack on the Pulse nightclub, Mateen called 9-1-1, pledged allegiance to ISIS and spoke of the Boston Marathon Islamic terrorist bombers. Mateen was eventually shot and killed in a standoff with law enforcement.

After the attack, reports revealed allegations that Mateen attended the Islamic Center Fort Pierce for 13 years or more. Salman had told the Washington Post that her husband “wasn’t very religious.”

A Florida gun shop owner had also alerted the FBI after a suspicious man came in inquiring about body armor, which the owner refused to sell it to him. The FBI had investigated Mateen in the past as a potential terrorist.

Media reports initially put heavy emphasis on reporting that Mateen may have been mentally ill or harbored repressed homosexual tendencies. The FBI found no evidence of the latter, instead finding evidence he may have had a romantic relationship with a woman other than his wife. Authorities eventually released the seventeen pages of 9-1-1 transcripts from Mateen’s phone call on the night of the massacre, which revealed that he ranted about America’s fight against the Islamic State. Breitbart News previously reported on these transcripts and specific motives Mateen spelled out in his 9-1-1 rant.

http://www.breitbart.com/california/...gn-terror-org/

Tags
fag killer, fag mass murder, fag spree killer, gay culture, ha-ha, infiltrator terrorism, non-white mass murder

Thread