VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 16th, 2016 #1
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post Losing an argument? Let the Jew speak for you with this app

Shut-App!

by Yoni Cohen-Idov

Have you ever felt yourself lost for words (or too flustered / exhausted to react) in the face of overwhelming hate, stupidity, misogyny, ignorance or bigotry?

Whether it's the rambling candidate and his supporters making racists slurs, your sexist / homophobic uncle at Thanksgiving dinner, or "friends" on Facebook and Twitter denouncing feminism, science or civil rights - intolerance and idiocy are gaining on us.

It's dangerous for our future. And for our sanity.

Too often, many of us remain speechless in the face of it, and feel crappy about it. Sometimes we're flustered by the sheer absurdity of the situation, others times we don't know enough about the topic. And often we know what we want to say, but just can't quite articulate it.

The end result is the same - we're frustrated, they get the upper hand, sometimes even swaying others.

I'm a long time debater, debate coach and educator.

I am not a company or an app developer. This isn't about money.

I am sick and tired of racist / sexist / xenophobic / homophobic / fact-repellent / logic-resistant people 'winning' arguments and gaining traction just by dint of being louder, allegedly-tougher, or simply spewing falsehoods without consequence.

I want to make an app that empowers anyone and everyone to take a compelling stand, regardless of access to reading materials or possession of rhetorical savvy.

To put the best answers, most persuasive arguments and most rhetorically powerful comebacks to all common asinine arguments on all the hot topics - at the tips of your fingers.

2. Find the senseless argument you're up against

Shut-App! covers everything - All hot topics, all answers to all asinine arguments, with your submissions and suggestions helping us keep up-to-date.

Shut-App! makes everything accessible on spot - Arguments, facts, answers and comebacks ready to roll, no tedious searches.

Shut-App! ranges from persuasive and informative arguments to drop-the-mic comebacks - logic, facts, wit or complete domination and awesomeness? whatever the situation calls for, you got it.

All answers researched, devised and approved by US and world debating champions of different backgrounds, genders and ethnicities - to ensure you get the best from the best.

So with Shut-App you can:

Elegantly persuade those you wish to persuade

Decisively win the arguments you want to win

Own the, um, rear-end of those whose rear-end you want to own

And take a stand against ignorance and bigotry.

I've spent my adult life teaching high school and university students the skills of rhetoric, argumentation, logic and debate, and coaching competitive teams. I've established programs for those who could not have it in their schools, and I've volunteered with youths to empower them to stand up, sound their voice, and make sense at that.

(I'm also a former world universities debating champion)

Collaborating with me is a team of American and international debate champions of different backgroun

----- snip -----

read full article at source: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...pp/description

Old August 16th, 2016 #2
spoon!
Somewhere in Zog World....

Yoni Cohen-Idov

A kike name says it all!

Old October 10th, 2016 #3
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post Jew seeks money for anti Trump app

Dear Shut-App! supporters,

We have been working hectically this past few weeks to get the app rolling in due time for it to make any kind of difference.

I am... Read more

Thanks to you, Shut-App! was successfully funded earlier today.

In the next few days, you will be contacted to be thanked personally, and prompted for details pertaining to the reward... Read more

With 48 hours to go, we are less than $400 away from the goal line!

Now would be a perfect time to tell a friend about the project, and... Read more

Hey all, we'll keep it short this time -

Our campaign ends in 4 days, and we need just another small boost to make it! Please share your support and... Read more

Dear ShutApp Nation (yea yea, I know, I’ll never use that again),

Anyone who pledged $30 (the t-shirt’ reward)– please be sure to note the following announcement, as... Read more

Dear You,

Thanks to your support, we're already more than 30% of the way there, after only 3 days!

Shut-App is about more than just any single person winning an... Read more

Sign up for our Happening email for all the inside info about arts and culture in the Kickstarter universe and beyond.

read full article at source: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...p?ref=category

Old October 10th, 2016 #4
Ray Allan

I remember some little gadget from about 20 years ago that said, "Fuck you!", "You're an asshole!" and other insults each time you pressed the button. Maybe it should be brought back to shut up jews anytime they start talking.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old October 10th, 2016 #5
Dan Hadaway

It would be an interesting project to get all the replies from this 'app' and debunk them.

Thread