Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > Archaeology & Anthropology > Race
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old October 2nd, 2021 #1
Mick Walker
Banned

Default Google Doodle Promotes Ethno-Nationalist Boasting About His 'Pure Blood' And Refusal to Assimilate

Google's doodle on Friday "celebrated" ethno-nationalist La Raza activist Rodolfo Gonzales boasting about his "pure blood" and refusal to assimilate into America.

"I am the masses of my people and I refuse to be absorbed," the Google doodle said. "My faith unbreakable, my blood is pure."

The doodle features buttons for "Aztlan," a movement that advocates for Hispanics to reconquer the southern United States (La Reconquista), and "Chicano Power."

Gonzales brought together militant youth from the street gangs, ex-convicts and assorted young Hispanics for the first ever "Chicano Youth Liberation Conference."

"Chicano youth believed that for Mexican Americans to be instilled with pride in their ethnicity and culture; Chicanos needed to reject the dominant values of American Society, including capitalism and white Anglo-Saxon Protestant culture," according*to Wikipedia.

More here...

https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=62588

Old October 2nd, 2021 #2
Stewart Meadows

Jew-controlled Google often spreads anti-white propaganda in its "doodles". Here's another example that I brough up in one of my threads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
The umpteenth example of how jew-controlled Google spreads anti-white, race-mixing propaganda:

Google Doodle by a Teen Artist Celebrates Diversity and Inclusion

https://www.teenvogue.com/story/google-doodle-diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
The theme in the "Google doodle" in the above post is very common in the jews' anti-white propaganda, i.e. when the (((media))) or (((entertainment))) industry shit out multicultural ads/pictures, they often put white girls next to older negroes. Usually there are no white boys present, and if they are present, then they're portrayed as wimps or cripples.

Needless to say, this is not a coincidence.

Old October 5th, 2021 #3
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD

Exclamation

Don't use Google! Google is your enemy. You cannot trust their results. I recommend DuckDuckGo.

Thread