VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 16th, 2009 #1
VanguardNewsNetwork
News Bot

Woodpecker Museum of Jewish Crimes

I know we have some brains out there. Give me your best shot at designing one of these. I don’t mean architecture, I mean curating or laying out inside, or choosing the exhibits – not sure what the correct term is, if there is one. Interior decorating doesn’t seem quite right, altho funny. Say there are three stories. I envision this in the current ‘Holocaust’ Museum in D.C. I don’t know how many stories that has, but let’s say three for the purposes of discussion.

What do you put in this museum? how do you divide up jew history? What exhibits? What material goods?

I want to see some creative ideas. I’ve set the general framework. We’ve put the top yids on trial and found them guilty. We’ve given The Tribe the racial death penalty. We’ve humanely carried it out, per our Aryan nature. Now we turn one of their loxist institutions, the aforementioned Polocast Museum in D.C., into a Museum of Jewish Crimes. How do we do it? What do we fill it with? What kind of photos and fabrics, colors, lights, historical evidence, proof of loxist lies – how would arrange it?

More...

Thread