VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 6th, 2020 #21
GermanAmerican

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedford View Post
I would say that most black music offends me in some way. One reason is that so often I am forced to hear it whenever a nigger drives by and plays his afro noise at full volume from his car stereo. Also I see a lot of niggers who either play their noise loudly from their personal sound devices or else sing the inane lyrics while they walk and have their headphones on. I don't know if one can use the word lyrics to describe the noise. Lyrics implies some cohesive structure of words. With nigger music it is usually a predictable assortment of eeks, ooks, sh**, f***, nigga, bling, wassup playah,
Bitch, ho, etc.
I also don't care for the male nigger singers with the falsetto voices like Pharell Williams and the godawful Happy song that was played so much on the radio a few years ago. Some black music I find to be okay. I thought Donna Summer was cool back in the Disco era and liked her music. It was kind of sad that she died young at 63. I kind of liked the band Mother's Finest from the 70's.
I remember I had a Chinese roommate in the early 90s in a rooming house. He was a PHd student at Georgia Tech and a real serious student. He really liked Lionel Richie's music especially the song "Hello". I thought some of Richie's solo songs were good.
The majority offends me too. I do appreciate Leadbelly, BB King and some reggae, but even those guys learned their musical skill from the black people. Also, disco music is boring.

Old August 18th, 2020 #22
T.Garrett
Banned

Post Sade Adu, Kiss Of Life ...smooth jazz (quiet storm)

Minus the race mixing imagery, I'll give it a listen

My favorite song in the genre.

Old August 18th, 2020 #23
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Sade - Kiss Of Life (Official Music Video)

Minus the race mixing imagery, I'll give it a listen

My favorite song in the genre.
I have to admit that Sade is pretty talented. When I was a kid, I enjoyed listening to No Ordinary Love and Smooth Operator (despite the race-mixing, which seems to be a thing with her):

Old August 18th, 2020 #24
T.Garrett
Banned

Post Sade ...The Sweetest Taboo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
I have to admit that Sade is pretty talented. When I was a kid, I enjoyed listening to No Ordinary Love and Smooth Operator (despite the race-mixing, which seems to be a thing with her):
She is half White (mom is a Brit) and seems to prefer White men ...this tune lays it out.

Old August 18th, 2020 #25
steven clark

Default Whites Listening to Black Music?

I agree with everything Bedford says. Black noise repels me. i especially hate it in my gym, where they play Sirius XM, and always get the hip-hop/ R&B shit, and I will leave the treadmill and walk around the track to get away from that wailing shit.
I ask the attendants why they play it, and they shrug 'we can't control the music,' but of course they can. Anyway, does anyone really want noise? Do all the jerks wit their earphones complain?
As for the attendants, they're usually kids, and just shrug. It's all they know; noise.
I think a lot of nigger noise is to deaden people's sensations, and make them not think.

I remember back in the 70's on 60 Minutes, some black civil-rights leader smiled how it was important to get white kids listening to black music, because, he said, if we win them through music, they'll start coming to us in other ways.

Funny how he was so blatant about it on TV…and he wasn't even Jewish. Maybe that's the difference. Jews would never openly admit it.

Niggers just have to have some noise. I notice how they ALWAYS have some kind of radio or something playing; even an old guy past 70 shuffling on the street walks with an old transistor radio to his ear, and it's always an aural invasion of your space.

Old August 22nd, 2020 #26
GermanAmerican

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
She is half White (mom is a Brit) and seems to prefer White men ...this tune lays it out.

Sade - The Sweetest Taboo (Official Music Video)
She is half white? So is Slash from Guns'N'Roses.

Old August 22nd, 2020 #27
Jimsouth

I'm not being rude or a smart ass; but if it weren't for slavery, there'd be no black music in America. The descendants of black slaves would now be in some Godforsaken jungle dying from malaria & sleeping sickness. Truth is not racist.

Old August 22nd, 2020 #28
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Eurodance is mainly a white genre, but some (okay, many) Eurodance groups/acts have negro singers and rappers.
Here are three more Eurodance classics that have negro singers and/or rappers:

But see, folks, that's what's so great about Eurodance: it can even make rapping sound good.

Old August 22nd, 2020 #29
bedford

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven clark View Post
I agree with everything Bedford says. Black noise repels me. i especially hate it in my gym, where they play Sirius XM, and always get the hip-hop/ R&B shit, and I will leave the treadmill and walk around the track to get away from that wailing shit.
I ask the attendants why they play it, and they shrug 'we can't control the music,' but of course they can. Anyway, does anyone really want noise? Do all the jerks wit their earphones complain?
As for the attendants, they're usually kids, and just shrug. It's all they know; noise.
I think a lot of nigger noise is to deaden people's sensations, and make them not think.

I remember back in the 70's on 60 Minutes, some black civil-rights leader smiled how it was important to get white kids listening to black music, because, he said, if we win them through music, they'll start coming to us in other ways.

Funny how he was so blatant about it on TV…and he wasn't even Jewish. Maybe that's the difference. Jews would never openly admit it.

Niggers just have to have some noise. I notice how they ALWAYS have some kind of radio or something playing; even an old guy past 70 shuffling on the street walks with an old transistor radio to his ear, and it's always an aural invasion of your space.
No doubt niggers always have to make loud noise and they also have to have some silly drama going on usually in combination with the noise. Most of the staff at my gym are black. The nigger who is usually at the front desk when I enter the door says hey boss to me. I just ignore it though it is kind of annoying. Maybe he thinks I am the boss. Some nigs think YT is the man who really runs the show and keeps them down.
I am considering bringing ear plugs to the gym to block out the afro noise they play on the radio as well as loud nig gym rats.

Old August 23rd, 2020 #30
Ray Allan

Quote:
No doubt niggers always have to make loud noise and they also have to have some silly drama going on usually in combination with the noise. Most of the staff at my gym are black. The nigger who is usually at the front desk when I enter the door says hey boss to me. I just ignore it though it is kind of annoying. Maybe he thinks I am the boss. Some nigs think YT is the man who really runs the show and keeps them down.
I am considering bringing ear plugs to the gym to block out the afro noise they play on the radio as well as loud nig gym rats.
Why can't you just work out at home instead of paying to be surrounded and annoyed by niggers at a gym?

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old August 23rd, 2020 #31
steven clark

Default Whites Listening to Black Music?

Ray, you might just as well yell at me, too, as I have my share of gym pests.
I use the gym because it's only 125.00 a year, four blocks from where I live, and is part of a complex with the public library.

Some of that has been negated since the virus, as they shut down the library, but did reopen the gym three weeks ago.

I had a lot of gym pests. The usual blathering darkie music, and some blacks come in, they stink…body odors and all that perfume they use. Also, people sing aloud. Blacks, but also whites. Some young white kid was always screeching at the top of his voice as he worked out "gonna be wiiithhhhh my woooo-man, gitttin dowwwn….'
So fucking annoying. He always wore a Marines T-shirt or Christ for Youth T.
Then there was an older white guy who sang Tony Bennet songs aloud when he used the treadmill. Just irritating, and if you say something, you're the villain.
Then we had the exercise classes on the basketball court playing Samba or rap at ear-splitting levels. The center has exercise rooms, but they rent those out for meetings…more money that way. They redesigned the center to have more exercise rooms, cutting half of the court. That was also because we had blacks just pour in there on weekends…over a hundred, with noise, break-ins, etc, and the center cut the court in half to get rid of them, although they won't say that out loud.
But the virus killed off all of these pests. We used to have 40-50 people in the gym and exercise machines when I came in. Now we're down to about ten on a busy day. The court is also full of machines for spacing, and it's quiet and delightful.
The older people, who hogged a lot of machines, are gone, and so are the pests. We have one talky black kid with blonde hair who hangs around the female (white) attendants to jabber nonstop, but he can be avoided.

Now, it really feels like a private club, and the only kids in are ones their parents take to the pool. So, Covid-19 has been a blessing…if the damned county doesn't shut it down again.

There is the crap you have to watch on the monitors, but so far, MSNBC hasn't made a comeback. I can do with Fox news and Judge Judy.

Old August 23rd, 2020 #32
bedford

I get a free membership to L.A. Fitness through my medical insurance. It is called Silver Sneakers.
I used to go to Georgia State University student gym with an alumni pass. That cost me $300 per year. That gym has been closed since mid March.
I think the mud students at that gym were more numerous and annoying than the ones at L.A.Fitness. The gym pests are no so bad if I just focus on my workout and tune them out.
I have the same experience as the previous poster when it comes to the loud afro aerobics class. I think they have a class called Zumba where they play loud noise and some male nigger shouts at the women in the class the whole time.
Sometimes I go to the gym and there is not much of a problem. It just depends on the day.
To have a home gym I would have to buy too many expensive pieces of equipment.

Old August 23rd, 2020 #33
Oscar Yeager

Quote:
That Rhythm is a Dancer song Trump and Epstein were dancing to in this video. Not a bad song though.

Old August 24th, 2020 #34
bedford

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven clark View Post
Ray, you might just as well yell at me, too, as I have my share of gym pests.
I use the gym because it's only 125.00 a year, four blocks from where I live, and is part of a complex with the public library.

Some of that has been negated since the virus, as they shut down the library, but did reopen the gym three weeks ago.

I had a lot of gym pests. The usual blathering darkie music, and some blacks come in, they stink…body odors and all that perfume they use. Also, people sing aloud. Blacks, but also whites. Some young white kid was always screeching at the top of his voice as he worked out "gonna be wiiithhhhh my woooo-man, gitttin dowwwn….'
So fucking annoying. He always wore a Marines T-shirt or Christ for Youth T.
Then there was an older white guy who sang Tony Bennet songs aloud when he used the treadmill. Just irritating, and if you say something, you're the villain.
Then we had the exercise classes on the basketball court playing Samba or rap at ear-splitting levels. The center has exercise rooms, but they rent those out for meetings…more money that way. They redesigned the center to have more exercise rooms, cutting half of the court. That was also because we had blacks just pour in there on weekends…over a hundred, with noise, break-ins, etc, and the center cut the court in half to get rid of them, although they won't say that out loud.
But the virus killed off all of these pests. We used to have 40-50 people in the gym and exercise machines when I came in. Now we're down to about ten on a busy day. The court is also full of machines for spacing, and it's quiet and delightful.
The older people, who hogged a lot of machines, are gone, and so are the pests. We have one talky black kid with blonde hair who hangs around the female (white) attendants to jabber nonstop, but he can be avoided.

Now, it really feels like a private club, and the only kids in are ones their parents take to the pool. So, Covid-19 has been a blessing…if the damned county doesn't shut it down again.

There is the crap you have to watch on the monitors, but so far, MSNBC hasn't made a comeback. I can do with Fox news and Judge Judy.
I don't like the scrawny dweebs who get on one of the weight machines like the lat pull and struggle to do 3 reps at 60 pounds then they sit there and play with their smartphone for 5 minutes. Then they go back to trying to lift. They are just taking up space on the machines while other people need to use them.
The treadmills at my gym have tv screens on the top. I don't want to watch TV but it automatically comes on when I turn on the treadmill. I turn the TV off and it will come on again. After it comes on a couple of times after I turn it off I am thinking about ripping out the wires in the back.

Old October 7th, 2020 #35
GermanAmerican

jewsign

Quote:
Here are three more Eurodance classics that have negro singers and/or rappers:

Magic Affair - Omen III

Snap! - Rhythm is a Dancer (Official Video)

Captain Hollywood Project - More and More (Official Video)

But see, folks, that's what's so great about Eurodance: it can even make rapping sound good.
Yeah, because the producers are white

Old February 25th, 2021 #36
GermanAmerican

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimsouth View Post
I'm not being rude or a smart ass; but if it weren't for slavery, there'd be no black music in America. The descendants of black slaves would now be in some Godforsaken jungle dying from malaria & sleeping sickness. Truth is not racist.
Niggers even need whites to make beats.

Thread