VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 9th, 2020 #1
Ray Allan

Default The Scrambled-Egg Dunce Cap Brigade Rides Again

"Thank you for your service!"

Why are there so many of these guys around? In the town I live, I see two types of people: hordes of stupid, stunted, babbling brown-skinned messystizos and these old doofuses. Shuffling along in their war veteran ball caps and acting like entitlement niggers because of their "service," having no identity other than being some simpleton who got duped into fighting jewish wars to make 'murrca safe for the very same dark-skinned mongrels to invade our country, breed like roaches and drive White people to extinction. Yeah, thanks a lot for your service to jews, communists and niggers, grandpa.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old March 14th, 2020 #2
Ray Allan

Default Is this what you fought for, White WW2, Korea, Vietnam, GWOT vets?

Old March 18th, 2020 #3
Ray Allan

Today I went to my toilet paper-less grocery store and as I walking from the parking lot to the store, I spied the most ridiculous Scrambled-Egg Dunce Cap vehicle I've seen to date parked a few spaces from me. I wasn't able to take a picture of it, but most of you in the KWA at least have most likely seen similar rigs. This was an expensive-looking late-model SUV with a chair-lift on the back for the obviously elderly owner. The rest of the car was festooned with numerous military and veteran-related stickers. This guy had u.s. air farce Command Pilot wings prominently displayed above the chair lift to let everyone know he was some hot-shot fly-boy, Vietnam era would be my guess, who probably loved the smell of napalm in the morning. Decorating the rest of the rear and sides were stickers of the shields of various air farce commands he served in, such as SAC, TAC, etc. Finishing off this masterpiece of vanity, egotism, arrogance and entitlement, were the 'murrcan and air farce flags above the driver and passenger windows. This was the ultimate ex-green nigger clownmobile if I ever saw one. These guys really do live in a fucking bubble.

Old April 1st, 2020 #4
Ray Allan

Default The power is in the Cap

The Worst Generation kicked the asses of them evil Nazis and japs and made the world safe for jews, commies and niggers, so they can defeat a flu virus, too.

Delusional for 75 years, these old fucks. They sound just like old Holohoax survivah kikes.

"I survived the foxholes of Guam, I can get through this coronavirus bullsh*t, says 95-year-old vet who battled COVID-19 and won.

https://taskandpurpose.com/community...beats-covid-19

Old April 2nd, 2020 #5
Joe from OH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Today I went to my toilet paper-less grocery store and as I walking from the parking lot to the store, I spied the most ridiculous Scrambled-Egg Dunce Cap vehicle I've seen to date parked a few spaces from me. I wasn't able to take a picture of it, but most of you in the KWA at least have most likely seen similar rigs. This was an expensive-looking late-model SUV with a chair-lift on the back for the obviously elderly owner. The rest of the car was festooned with numerous military and veteran-related stickers. This guy had u.s. air farce Command Pilot wings prominently displayed above the chair lift to let everyone know he was some hot-shot fly-boy, Vietnam era would be my guess, who probably loved the smell of napalm in the morning. Decorating the rest of the rear and sides were stickers of the shields of various air farce commands he served in, such as SAC, TAC, etc. Finishing off this masterpiece of vanity, egotism, arrogance and entitlement, were the 'murrcan and air farce flags above the driver and passenger windows. This was the ultimate ex-green nigger clownmobile if I ever saw one. These guys really do live in a fucking bubble.
Outstanding!

Old April 5th, 2020 #6
Ray Allan

Default But...but...he saved us from the evil NAZIS and HITLER!

A 104-year-old World War II veteran had a socially distanced birthday party after recovering from COVID-19

https://taskandpurpose.com/news/ww2-covid-birthday

Old April 27th, 2020 #7
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder
H.L. Mencken's Opinion of "The Veteran"

"The average soldier found in the army a vastly more spacious life, with many of the privileges of a chartered libertine . . . . If he did a little stealing, it was one of his privileges as a savior of humanity. If he was rough and brutal it was a sign of his fighting spirit. Moreover, he could look forward to distinction and respect for the rest of his life, with a long list of special privileges. In every community in America, however small, there are local notables whose notability rests wholly on the fact that they were once drafted into some war or other . . . . Their general intelligence is shown by the kind of ideas they advocate. They are, in the main, bitter enemies of the liberty of the individual, and are responsible for some of the worst corruptions in politics. The most grasping of all politicians is the veteran."

H.L. Mencken, writing about World War I draftee veterans in A Mencken Chrestomathy, pp. 93-95

(Believe it or not, this was written long before John McCain became a senator).
https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=1675625&postcount=1

Old May 1st, 2020 #8
Ray Allan

Default Have a little cap-burning barbeque in the yard

Nearly 70 dead in coronavirus outbreak at US veterans home

https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2020/...-veterans-home

Old May 9th, 2020 #9
Ray Allan

Default Worst Generation relics celebrate 75th anniversary of VFJ (Victory For Jews) Day with Trump

Quote:
WASHINGTON - Eight World War II veterans - the youngest of them age 96 - will join President Donald Trump at a wreath-laying ceremony Friday to commemorate the 75th anniversary of the end of the war in Europe. Their hopes to mark the day in Moscow were dashed because of the novel coronavirus pandemic.

White House officials described the veterans as "choosing nation over self" by joining Trump at the World War II Memorial ceremony.
https://www.military.com/daily-news/...-ceremony.html

Old June 8th, 2020 #10
Ray Allan

D-Day Veterans Few and Far Between as Time Moves on

https://www.military.com/daily-news/...ime-moves.html

See Post #6.

Old June 21st, 2020 #11
Ray Allan

Quote:
"Thank you for your service!"

Why are there so many of these guys around? In the town I live, I see two types of people: hordes of stupid, stunted, babbling brown-skinned messystizos and these old doofuses. Shuffling along in their war veteran ball caps and acting like entitlement niggers because of their "service," having no identity other than being some simpleton who got duped into fighting jewish wars to make 'murrca safe for the very same dark-skinned mongrels to invade our country, breed like roaches and drive White people to extinction. Yeah, thanks a lot for your service to jews, communists and niggers, grandpa.

Puget Sound Honor Flight October 2018

Honor Flight Takes Veterans to Washington, D.C. to Visit Their War Memorials
Hey, since the Puget Sound Dunce Cap fossils love little nigger kids so much, why don't they organize a wheelchair rally and go to Capitol Hill/CHAZ and show their support for all the oppressed peoples of color they killed all those evil Nazis and Japs for?

Old August 4th, 2020 #12
Ray Allan

Last edited by Ray Allan; August 4th, 2020 at 06:43 PM.

Old August 4th, 2020 #13
Kosher Clown

Quote:
https://i.imgur.com/xV8HuTD.png

Old August 12th, 2020 #14
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kosher Clown View Post
Someday, he will be the most honored and remembered by the White race when all these dishonorable dunce cap-wearing dupes and dopes and the hook-nosed tribe that conned them into their war will be cursed and forgotten about.

Old September 9th, 2020 #15
Ray Allan

Why do Vietnam veterans still wear caps that say "Vietnam Vet?

Quote:
It was 40 years ago and some of these guys talk about a six month period in their lives like it was yesterday. Did nothing else significant happen in their lives in all this time, so they stay fixated on that period? Are they still trying to milk sympathy out of people after all this time?
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...0082114AA8F109

Old September 9th, 2020 #16
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

Discounts on rec. marijuana here in Denver. I've done it and will again. Other stuff too.

Mike

Old September 10th, 2020 #17
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in Denver View Post
Discounts on rec. marijuana here in Denver. I've done it and will again. Other stuff too.

Mike
Sure, many of them got hooked on weed when they were in Vietnam. Especially when the CIA was making it so easy.

Old September 12th, 2020 #18
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Sure, many of them got hooked on weed when they were in Vietnam. Especially when the CIA was making it so easy.
It was worse than that (I have read you can't get addicted to marijuana) as it was heroin. https://www.counterpunch.org/2017/09...tnam-and-laos/

Old October 5th, 2020 #19
Ray Allan

The dunce caps will probably be first to line up for the corona vaccine, since they love and trust their goobermint so much.

Old October 30th, 2020 #20
Ray Allan

Oh boy, another VetCucks Day is coming up. Gibsmedat and free shit for all the old bastards.

Thread