Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 17th, 2020 #21
James Radov

kwaps in Canada kill man for being a maskless threat to millions..

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toron...-siu-1.5650761

Lynda Easton, manager of the Valu-Mart in Minden, began to cry when asked about the incident on Wednesday.

"I want to congratulate my staff for how they handled the situation. It was very challenging today. They are the heroes. I don't want to get emotional. They deserve the credit. That's all I want to say," Easton said.

true itz.. killing a man over groceries, thats what heroes do.

Old July 17th, 2020 #23
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
The kwan herd is being driven insane by an unreasonable fear of a flu virus, its laughable.

Do what you have to do to protect yourself from these mindless idiots.

And that includes wallet fattening litigation ...morons shouldn't have money, they don't know what to do with it.

So far, 2020 is doing a good job of separating the worthies from the worthless. This period of social disorder is a gift if you know how to take advantage of it and profit while investing some of what you gain to destroying our enemy.
Like i said, if my part time job requires testing I will refuse. If they fire me I will file a big lawsuit against that cheap ass POS company.

Old July 17th, 2020 #24
steven clark

Default No Mask!! A Crime!!

That video of the pepper spray is disturbing. I think a lot of fanaticism is starting to break out of the box, and a friend of mine (in Colorado mountains, safe from madness), thinks a lot of people are freaking out from being confined for months.
There is, I think, a mob waiting to grab someone, and 'no mask' would get the pitchforks raised. And I am getting tired of these oldies. I sense they're dying to snitch and see people dragged away.

Also, as Rush said, 'so what DO we do about the virus? What does ANYONE suggest we do?'

I'm starting to go with the just let it run its course theory.
But the system doesn't want that. They want control, and the mask is submission. I'm almost ready to say 'to Allah', because the damned things remind me of a veil.

Old July 17th, 2020 #25
Ray Allan

Oh that's lovely, now we can get shot by kwaps and pepper-sprayed for refusing the mask/submission. This will just keep escalating out of control. Like Garrett said, do what you have to do to protect yourself from these mindless idiots.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old July 17th, 2020 #26
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

The comments are really disappointing, most of the commenters seem to be approving of the cuck muzzle.

I wish he would have caved in that whore´s face, that at least would be been worth getting pepper sprayed over.

Old July 17th, 2020 #27
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Oh that's lovely, now we can get shot by kwaps and pepper-sprayed for refusing the mask/submission. This will just keep escalating out of control. Like Garrett said, do what you have to do to protect yourself from these mindless idiots.
I recommend this.

Old July 18th, 2020 #28
T.Garrett
Banned

Post fools

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post
The comments are really disappointing, most of the commenters seem to be approving of the cuck muzzle.
The masses are the asses

I'll leave their shitty little store if they have a problem with me and no mask, where they cross the line is putting their grubby paws on me.

That doesn't happen without someone getting hurt, and itz usually not me.

Gladiatrix says she wears a mask when she goes out ...

Last edited by T.Garrett; July 18th, 2020 at 06:50 AM.

Old July 18th, 2020 #29
T.Garrett
Banned

Post heavy artillery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
I recommend this.

You can pistol whip a jackass or two with that when you run out of ammo

Old July 18th, 2020 #30
)))Marc(((

Default baaaa wear your maaaaask

When forced to (((mask up))) ; I have two. One with a Confederate Flag ; the other with the Celtic Cross.

I do my best to go maskless ; I have only had to (((mask up))) twice ; much to the chagrin of bossy negress store mgrs. My masks will soon be made available to discriminating individuals via mail order.

Last edited by )))Marc(((; July 18th, 2020 at 11:08 AM.

Old July 18th, 2020 #31
steven clark

Like i said, on the TV news, anyone who doesn't want to wear a mask is shown as a looney. One CBS story had a family vacationing in Charleston, not wearing masks, saying they'll go with things, and contrasting that with people 'dying and getting the virus EVERYWHERE).

There is not even any pretense to presenting both sides.

I have a mask my security company issued me, and i wear it only when I go into stores or the library, and the major problem in the library is my glasses steam up, and if you take the nose cover down, the librarian tells you to put it back up, and they don't care if you can't see.

I also get some breathing problems wearing this for a prolonged period. You're not supposed to wear masks all the time, but that's irrelevant.

Old July 18th, 2020 #32
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
I do the same in grocery stores. I go along with it because the mayor mandated it for them and I don't want to cause them any problems (they could get fined).

I have had a couple of bitchy male Boomers yell at me because it isn't over my nose. I reply that I can't breathe if it is. It is sort of true. I have a difficult time breathing with it on my nose and my whole lower face gets really sweaty.

They shut up when you say that. I have no idea what they are, but I have read there are some conditions where people can't wear the things at all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven clark View Post
I have a mask my security company issued me, and i wear it only when I go into stores or the library, and the major problem in the library is my glasses steam up, and if you take the nose cover down, the librarian tells you to put it back up, and they don't care if you can't see.
God damn there´s some stupid fucking assholes out there, luckily I haven´t had that happen to me yet, if I did get bothered I´d make big eyes at em and silently put the mask back over my nose but as soon the aggressive turd turns away I´ll free muh nose again, fuck those cucks!

Last edited by Hugo Böse; July 18th, 2020 at 05:44 PM.

Old July 19th, 2020 #33
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Old July 19th, 2020 #34
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Old July 20th, 2020 #35
Ray Allan

Quote:
That's just about right.

Old July 25th, 2020 #36
Ray Allan

Quote:
God damn there´s some stupid fucking assholes out there, luckily I haven´t had that happen to me yet, if I did get bothered I´d make big eyes at em and silently put the mask back over my nose but as soon the aggressive turd turns away I´ll free muh nose again, fuck those cucks!
I've done the same thing because the mask fogs my glasses. So far, no one has noticed or cared, but I'll give the evil eye to anyone that does.

Old July 26th, 2020 #37
Ray Allan

Default Crazy, stupid old hag pepper-sprays couple for not wearing masks

Couple MACED at California dog park for not wearing face masks while having lunch (VIDEO)

Quote:
There's mask-shaming, and then there's full on assault.

A California couple having lunch with their puppy at a dog park experienced the second, when an irate woman pepper-sprayed them for refusing to mask up. . .while eating.

Ash O'Brien and husband Jarrett Kelley say they were grabbing a bite to eat at Dusty Rhodes dog park in San Diego on Thursday, with their three-month-old pug in tow. The pair had their masks off to eat, when a "random old lady" approached, calling them "idiots" for not masking up, even though "you can't wear a mask and eat at the same time."

O'Brien told the woman to leave the park and stop harassing her, at which point the woman unleashed a can of mace at the couple. Video footage captured by a bystander begins with Kelley wrestling the spray can from the woman, and getting a dose of mace into the face for his troubles. O'Brien can be heard crying in the background as the attacker walks away with her dogs.

O'Brien shared the video on Facebook and told ABC 10 that she wants to see the woman "go to jail."

Face masks are mandatory across the state of California, even in fresh air. These masks can only be removed at a select few times, including when eating or drinking. However, nowhere in the state's guidelines does it say that bystanders may use non-lethal weapons to enforce this policy. Even in the current era of 'mask shaming', that's still a crime carrying a penalty of a fine of $1000 or up to three years in a state prison.
https://www.rt.com/usa/495920-califo...ed-face-masks/

You guys are right, it is the oldsters going off the rails thinking they are the mask police. I'll bet this old biddy moron would not have attacked these folks if they had a full-grown Doberman or German Shepherd instead of a pug puppy.

Old July 28th, 2020 #38
Skinhead Zack

I hate wearing one.. whether it be when going to a grocery store or taking my family to a restaurant.

What is the point in wearing it when you are not sick at all?

It was originally an Asian practice in countries like Korea and Japan as far as I know.
Which is an alien concept in the West.

Now it is used by the globalist, Illuminati Jews as a means to make us submissive and ultimately enslave us worldwide.

But you'll have to wear one anyway.. in some places.. or you'll get in trouble, it seems.

(((Coincidentally))), both Corona bullshit and U.S. Presidential election happening in the same year 2020.
And liberals cucking themselves for BLM niggers to the death.
I am glad the filthy Kikes and their agenda are getting more blatant than the last year.
Let's see how long it takes until the world awakes..

I hope you all stay well and healthy, the war is upon us.

Death to ZOG!

Old July 29th, 2020 #39
steven clark

I keep 'little maskey' with me and whip it off when I leave somewhere. I was pissed using them in the libraries (I mentioned the fogged up glasses), but, shit, the fucking libraries closed again! Fucking St. Louis County. They're terrified, and this County Executive will keep us muffled as long as he can.

So, back to Wash. U. They leave you alone there. It's time to get the Internet at home. Hell with these damned libraries.

So many people just go along. They keep waiting for the vaccine.

Old July 29th, 2020 #40
jaekel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Boone View Post
All you have to do is state that you have a medical exception\exemption (Asthma maybe? ) to the mask order. Those orders usually have exceptions for medical reasons. That usually shuts people up for me.

I would not divulge any of your health information. It’s no one’s business but yours and your doctors.
Since I got out of the hospital, I carry one of those oxygen saturation monitors and just hold my index finger up with the unit and get waived in.

Thread