VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 17th, 2017 #1
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post I Made A German Man Cry Because I Criticized Globalism And Muslim Refugees

Kyle is 25 years old and a now-retired computer engineer. He left Corporate America slavery and his life in Los Angeles to move abroad. You can read about his exploits over at This Is Trouble and on Twitter.

Recently, for the first time in my life, I made a man cry. It was a baffling and odd experience that happened in the basement of a bar, with an acquaintance I was comfortable spending time with. I want to tell this story because the story itself is telling. It shows how far Germany and other parts of Western Europe have fallen—how they are happy to be invaded, raped, and pillaged. It shows how brainwashed the people truly are.

I live in Eastern Europe, and generally speaking, I try to avoid any and all political talks with the locals. Many of them have grown up with far less than I have. This means that many of them automatically assume that I will preach down to them, by simple nature of being American. In addition, many of them also think they know much about the political scheme of the Western world than they do.

The combination of these two usually results in me wasting my breath. The reason for this is that when you add people’s general stubborn belief about politics, and add in the fact that some feel they have had it bad their whole life (and I don’t blame the ones who grew up post-Soviet Union fall), it’s clear they don’t want to listen to me simply because of where I come from.

And that’s fine and all—I just don’t talk about it. The problems start when people become insistent on talking about it. You’d be amazed how many people will simply not let you out of a conversation about Donald Trump.

Back to the story. A few months ago, I met this German fella at a language exchange. He was cool, and we swapped numbers. A week or so later him, another girl we’d met, my girlfriend, and I all met for some beers.

The conversation went political at one point, and I tried to bow out of it gracefully. I already knew that he was fully plugged in to the “Angela Merkel is great, all refugees should be given a chance, we are all one world” matrix. I kept trying to change the topic, and he just wouldn’t. It kept going back to Trump and how horrible he was. He wouldn’t take no for an answer.

Finally, I engaged. I laid out everything, and three or so odd minutes later he was literally in tears at the bar. While that was bad enough, it was what he told me next that truly shocked me. He said:

I am ashamed of being German. Many of my friends feel the same. Since World War II, we feel like we must accept everybody for who they are. We may never say bad things, because we did horrible things. This is why we MUST allow all refugees in, and whoever else needs help. They deserve a chance at life.

This post also goes into great depth about it:

People here have been brainwashed with a guilt complex since World War 2 ….. guilt, guilt, guilt is written all over them. In schools the smaller children have to watch the concentration camp victim videos and are

----- snip -----

read full article at source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Retur...uslim-refugees

Thread