Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 12th, 2018 #1
Gladiatrix

Default Faggot Team USA skater refuses to speak with Pence before PyeongChang 2018

"US figure skater Adam Rippon, the first American openly-gay Winter Olympic athlete, has turned down a meeting with US Vice President Mike Pence at the PyeongChang 2018 Games due to the latter’s stance on LGBTI rights.

Pence, who arrived in South Korea to lead the US delegation at the PyeongChang opening ceremony on Thursday, reportedly attempted to establish a dialogue with Rippon following the skater’s criticism of his views in an earlier interview."

https://www.rt.com/sport/418225-gay-...-conversation/

Old February 12th, 2018 #2
SouthernNS
Literally Kitler

The skinny faggot looks like he already has AIDS.

Old February 12th, 2018 #3
Nockda Redout

What is the point in having a meeting with a filthy Sodomite in the first place?
All the queer is interested in is sucking dicks and ice skating.

Old February 12th, 2018 #4
Jeffrey Smither

Figure skater Alexa Scimeca is pretty damn cute I think!!!!

Old February 12th, 2018 #5
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
Figure skater Alexa Scimeca is pretty damn cute I think!!!!

She's adorable. She and her husband might do a throw quad when the Pairs event comes up. First really great Pairs team we've produced in a while.

She also had a life threatening illness that caused her to have many surgeries, some sort of bowel obstruction/stomach condition. She's healthy now and they did well in the Team event.

^^That's a story worth media talking about, nice normal White people working hard and possibly doing a 'first' in an Olympics.

Old February 12th, 2018 #6
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
She's adorable. She and her husband might do a throw quad when the Pairs event comes up. First really great Pairs team we've produced in a while.

She also had a life threatening illness that caused her to have many surgeries, some sort of bowel obstruction/stomach condition. She's healthy now and they did well in the Team event.

^^That's a story worth media talking about, nice normal White people working hard and possibly doing a 'first' in an Olympics.
Yea, she's married. I'd defiantly would hit it! I wonder how much muh diking goes on. I mean the Olympic village since there are nigger afleets in the winter games too I wonder if they try hitting on the cute females like this for muh dikk.

Old February 12th, 2018 #7
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default Good fuckin' grief

Quote:
Yea, she's married. I'd defiantly would hit it! I wonder how much muh diking goes on. I mean the Olympic village since there are nigger afleets in the winter games too I wonder if they try hitting on the cute females like this for muh dikk.
'defiantly' is an interesting way to put it.

'I'd hit it' is nigger speak. 'She's purdy' is White speak.

She's a nice married girl, I don't think there is too much 'muh dikking' she's doing while working toward a gold medal with her husband, they worked like dogs for two years with bad health to get there.

Sure, niggers are probably bothering the wimmunz, like they do errwhere....tryin' to 'hit it', as they say in their Shakespearean Nigspeak.

Old February 12th, 2018 #8
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
'defiantly' is an interesting way to put it.

'I'd hit it' is nigger speak. 'She's purdy' is White speak.

She's a nice married girl, I don't think there is too much 'muh dikking' she's doing while working toward a gold medal with her husband, they worked like dogs for two years with bad health to get there.

Sure, niggers are probably bothering the wimmunz, like they do errwhere....tryin' to 'hit it', as they say in their Shakespearean Nigspeak.
Well every Olympics you hear about all the condoms handed out and such and stories about all the sex going on. Just makes you go eww thinking how much race mixing can be going on with all the chinks, nigs, spics and other muds from all over the world there.

Old February 12th, 2018 #9
Susan

I was listening to Rush earlier and he said they had sold more condoms at this Olympics than they had at any other Olympics. I had no idea they kept track of that kind of thing.

You have to wonder which group is most active there: the homos, the Whites with other White athletes, or the non White athletes on White athletes? I mean it's not the Summer Games where there are a lot of nigras participating. I have no idea, but I would not think there are that many groids there.

But the "most" condoms is worrisome. You'd like to think the athletes are more disciplined than to behave too badly. But I'm sure there is a certain amount of hanky panky in the Olympic Village.

Old February 12th, 2018 #10
SouthernNS
Literally Kitler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
I was listening to Rush earlier and he said they had sold more condoms at this Olympics than they had at any other Olympics. I had no idea they kept track of that kind of thing.

You have to wonder which group is most active there: the homos, the Whites with other White athletes, or the non White athletes on White athletes? I mean it's not the Summer Games where there are a lot of nigras participating. I have no idea, but I would not think there are that many groids there.

But the "most" condoms is worrisome. You'd like to think the athletes are more disciplined than to behave too badly. But I'm sure there is a certain amount of hanky panky in the Olympic Village.
Fags don't typically use condoms that much. They don't mind getting AIDS so long as they get to get fucked as much as possible by as many other faggots as possible.

Old February 12th, 2018 #11
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernNS View Post
Fags don't typically use condoms that much. They don't mind getting AIDS so long as they get to get fucked as much as possible by as many other faggots as possible.

Standard Fuck Party
"It's really kind of romantic"

Old February 12th, 2018 #12
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post

You'd be surprised how many non whites are in the winter Olympics. I agree about being disciplined. The KWA has nigger speed skaters and bobsledding in this years games.

I too noticed a lot of gay looking KWA athletes too in this years games based on their profile photos.

Even Jamaica Mexico and Morocco has athletes competing in the winter games.

Sarah Hendrickson is another little hottie I think I'd like to.....

Old February 12th, 2018 #13
Crystal Winterfrost
卐 ☠ ϟϟ ✠ 卐 ✠ ϟϟ ☠ 卐

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
"It's really kind of romantic"

POZitivity
This is the most sickening and repulsive stuff I've heard in my life. All faggots should just be rounded up and thrown into lava pits. They're extremely dangerous biological hazards and should be dealt accordingly.

Old February 13th, 2018 #14
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Winterfrost View Post
This is the most sickening and repulsive stuff I've heard in my life. All faggots should just be rounded up and thrown into lava pits. They're extremely dangerous biological hazards and should be dealt accordingly.
If a lava pit isn't handy, gasoline works very well. Or kerosene for that matter.

14/88

Erik

Old February 13th, 2018 #15
WayneW67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Winterfrost View Post
My wife and I could not agree more, Crystal. This society's acceptance of faggots is disgusting. they and their sex should be illegal as it once was.

Old February 13th, 2018 #16
brutus

Even the Olympics has become a stage for the jew to show off it's manufactured perversions.

Old February 13th, 2018 #17
SouthernNS
Literally Kitler

Quote:

Sarah Hendrickson is another little hottie I think I'd like to.....

This is the exact behavior which got your first account tard corralled.

Old February 13th, 2018 #18
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by WayneW67 View Post
My wife and I could not agree more, Crystal. This society's acceptance of faggots is disgusting. they and their sex should be illegal as it once was.
My town on the West coast of FL one hour north of Brutus is also filling up with queers too now.

Old queers that is. Nasty. They have a yearly PRIDE fest too now here.

Yuk.

Thread