Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > History & Religion > 'Nazis': The Facts
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old February 11th, 2019 #1
alex revision

Default The Clergy In Dachau: An Insight Into How The Allies Manufactured A Death Camp Out Of A Detainment Camp For Arranged Photo Ops

The Clergy In Dachau: An Insight Into How The Allies Manufactured A Death Camp Out Of A Detainment Camp For Arranged Photo Ops

You will understand… our astonishment at the fact that, more than 10 days after greeting our [American] liberators, the 34,000 detainees of Dachau are still prisoners of the same barbed-wire fences, guarded by [American] sentinels whose orders are still to fire on anyone who attempts to escape… In the barracks that are visited every day by the international press, some men continue to stagnate, stacked in these triple-decker beds that dysentery turns into a filthy cesspool, while the lanes between the blocks continue to be lined with cadavers—135 per day…

Less than 17% of the inmates died in Dachau before, during and after World War II… Many of the priests in Dachau volunteered to alleviate the sufferings of the sick inmates any way they could. These volunteers were all contaminated by typhus, and most of them died as a result.

https://wearswar.wordpress.com/2019/...Xv2k2HPlNEvJAY

Old September 20th, 2019 #2
Oma Temmer

People still believe this. I can't count how many times I've heard "it's true because my grandpa was there and saw the bodies." They can't fathom that their own government has lied, and continues to lie, to them.

The level of gullibility is astounding.

I'm visiting Germany next summer and will be touring Dachau. I can't wait. I'll have to hold back the laughter as their memorials expect me to mourn dead Marxists.

Thread