Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 26th, 2018 #941
History Reviewed Channel

Default S.Africa: Jews & Blacks: Malema caught in $1 billion (R14 billion) corruption – Do Jews win?

[This is a fascinating story. Malema’s communists in the EFF were caught out stealing R2 billion from the VBS bank. Basically, black commies looted a black bank! They stole money from black customers. But an even bigger scandal is about to break out. This time, one of their front companies is being caught with R12 billion in corruption!

The DA is the main totally Jewish (((Liberal))) Political party in SA. Zille, who is Jewish, but faking it as a Christian, struck a deal with Malema. The black guy believes that the corruption expose will hit the EFF hard and that the DA will win big as a result. I’m not totally sure of that. Some blacks might not care that much. They’ll support their favourite communist anyway.

It is interesting watching how all these black companies are parasiting off the Govt tenders (which whites don’t have access to). Yet most of the personal income tax comes from whites. I think vast numbers of black companies would collapse if they did not have access to Govt coffers. I doubt they could survive a single day of genuine business. The whole thing is a mess. I’m very happy that the EFF has been caught yet again with its hands in the cookie jar. I’m also very happy that the Jewish/Black communist political arrangement is not working so well.

Every aspect of politics in South Africa is TOTALLY FAKE! Jan]

http://historyreviewed.com/?p=9415

Old October 26th, 2018 #942
History Reviewed Channel

Default A Brilliant French saying about the Jews being crooks!

Bismarck, above, was the political genius who unified Germany. Look at what he said well over a century ago … and look at the wars that have occured since. Is that accurate or what?

Alison Chabloz said something interesting to Alex Linder and I yesterday. She said that the French have this saying about the Jews:

http://historyreviewed.com/?p=9413

Old October 26th, 2018 #943
History Reviewed Channel

Default S.Africa: The First White strike under Black rule: protests over Sasol’s black share plan

[Solidarity is actually a white trade union. Its the only one of its kind in SA. But it seems to now have some black members. Its Afrikaans controlled and run. Sasol makes petrol from coal. That is a German technology invented by the NAZIs. It is a fabulous system. Now it is in the hands of black communist trash. Jan]

JOHANNESBURG (Reuters) – Hundreds of members of South Africa’s mainly white Solidarity union marched to the offices of petrochemicals Sasol in Johannesburg on Thursday to protest against a share scheme that was offered exclusively to black staff.

Solidarity’s chief executive Dirk Hermann said the union had filed an unfair racial discrimination case at the labour court in an attempt to get white workers included in the scheme.

http://historyreviewed.com/?p=9425

Old October 26th, 2018 #944
History Reviewed Channel

Default S.Africa: Electricity 20 days away from collapse? Also: How Blacks massively increased transport costs!

[An American wrote a commentary on his website about the status of our electricity here in South Africa, based on the news report at the bottom here. None of this surprises me. We are often on the edge of shortages. But I suspect that many times whites help to alert the blacks and push things along to avoid collapse. That is how I saw it when I was in the corporate world. Whites are always thinking ahead and saving the day for the blacks.

What also happens is that because the blacks screw things up so badly, they often resort to using money and spending it to avert a crisis. Money spent in this way often is badly spent. They need emergency measures (e.g. hire more trucks to haul the coal, etc). So all their bad planning and bad handling of things often requires LOTS of additional cash.

In this case I should mention that stacks of haulage these days is via roads. But when the whites ran the country, the railways were the core of the really heavy haulage. Railways are far more efficient than roads. The railway system has gone massively backward under black rule. The mass of extra haulage and trucks are also destroying our roads faster. So the switch from railway intensive haulage to truck intensive haulage brings with it huge new inefficiencies and costs. South Africa is becoming massively more inefficient as a result of black rule. On top of this, there’s lots of corruption, and black businesses are hired to haul the coal by road. All these things add up to huge sums of money. There’s only one direction for this country: DOWNHILL! Jan]

http://historyreviewed.com/?p=9422

Old October 26th, 2018 #945
History Reviewed Channel

Default Tribute to the Father of Historical Revisionism: Prof Robert Faurisson – by Carolyn Yeager

[Never believe that in this age, that there are no heroes. There have been many heroes since the tragic days of WW2. Many white men have stood up for what is true and right in the face of hatred that Jews have fomented against them. We have had heroes living among us in this time when we thought none existed. I bet you that more and more heroes and heroines will arise from among our race as we fight this nightmare that has come down upon our race.

NB: Take note that Faurisson was physically attacked and assaulted by his enemies at least 10 times. He never deviated from the truth one bit. This is a real hero.

We must walk in their footsteps, and push on forward. Jan]

http://historyreviewed.com/?p=9428

Old October 27th, 2018 #946
History Reviewed Channel

Default Jewish Germany: Alfred & Monika Schaefer got a jail sentence – My Analysis

[This does not surprise me. However, this is not the end, by far. I learned that Alfred and Monika were given a jail sentence yesterday. It did not surprise me. I had spoken to Alfred a lot before the trial even began and we had off-the-record discussions about his strategies and his hopes and his assessment. Its my view that he played the trial out with sheer BRILLIANCE, to the point where the mass media did NOT cover it. The trial carried on for LONG, but that had been Alfred’s game plan.

Alex Linder and Alison Chabloz and I did an interview about it which I will release later today.

It is very important, the extent to which they went to drive people away from the trial, including getting people to present their passports when attending the trial. There was DEFINITELY German Govt/Jewish intimidation going on to PREVENT normal Germans from attending the trial and especially to stop “sympathisers”. This is about breaking the morale of Germans who want to stand up for the truth. This is a critical topic, and we will revisit it.

It appears as if Monica gets to leave jail and to return to Canada since she’s spent her time in jail already!

Alfred however is sitting with about 3 years of jail time to go. I had feared that he might get put away for 5 years, so I’m happy that its only 3. However, one of the nasty, nasty things they do to whites in jail, is that they can keep them there. They find bogus reasons to keep them there. And that is what worries me about Alfred, is that these f*cking bastards might find reasons later, to keep him there.

http://historyreviewed.com/?p=9434

Old October 27th, 2018 #947
History Reviewed Channel

Default S.Africa: An Intense Christian (Suidlander?) race war panic underway… Siener Van Rensburg Prophecies for 2019

This is a quick note. There is an intense panic underway in South Africa among white Christians who believe in the Siener Van Rensburg prophecies. My suspicion is that this is the Suidlanders at work again. They are forever making predictions which are WRONG, and then when they fail, they create new dates a few months ahead and so it goes on… ad infinitum.

You will recall when Simon Roche was in the USA in March 2017, he was begging for fuel for a war that could wipe the whites out in April 2017. After that bold and totally wrong statement, I heard from Suidlanders in private that the due date, the BIG ONE was due in August 2017 – round about the 22nd. As usual, that was also totally f*cking wrong… But it had stirred people up like crazy. There were guys I knew “withdrawing” in order to prepare for war then.

I have now heard that there is a new date for the “race war”. The D-Day for this one is 21st January 2019. People are expecting all out war. I’ve seen some of the “prophecies” and “data” supplied which “prove” that Siener Van Rensburg’s prophecies are coming true.

There is a *LOT* of white rightwing, mostly Christian activity underway. It is very intense. Definitely the most intense that I’ve ever come across in my 18 years of political commentary. Some people are clearly spending extra money on preparations, etc. Some are going for weapons training. There is a *LOT* of activity and its not by just one group. Its many. But it is ALL driven by the Christian belief that the prophecies of Siener Van Rensburg are coming true. Some people have told me that we have “less than 6 months left”. They’re talking about anarchy in the streets, race war, etc.

http://historyreviewed.com/?p=9437

Old October 27th, 2018 #948
History Reviewed Channel

Default S.Africa & Germany update from Jan & general comments

http://historyreviewed.com/?p=9440

Old October 27th, 2018 #949
History Reviewed Channel

Default Video: Alison, Alex & Jan: The Strange Schaefer Trial & the Jewish punishments for Alison

We had a mammoth session discussing many, many things including the death of the great revisionist Prof Robert Faurisson. We discussed the strange Schaefer trial which is downright weird. There is too little reporting on this most important trial. There was definite intimidation which was intended to keep German and foreign sympathisers out of court. People had to show their passports to enter the court.

This interview was done on 25th October 2018, the day before the final sentence of the Schaefer Trial was passed.

NB: Alex also says that White men have FAILED White women.

We discussed many things including Alison’s punishments and her appeals. Alison’s own trial was dragged out over 18 months.

I discuss the weird information scandal in Apartheid South Africa from the 1970s when the Boers tried to buy the Washington Post. However, there is no outcry when the Jew billionaire, Bezos, of Amazon seizes this same newspaper and uses it as his Jewish mouthpiece.

http://historyreviewed.com/?p=9446

Old October 27th, 2018 #950
History Reviewed Channel

Default US Holocaust: 11 million Jews were killed in Pittsburgh synagogue – Shutting down Gab – My Analysis

[11, er 11 million Jews died in the USA today. Guess what is going to come out of this? Firstly, Jews LOVE to talk (lie) about themselves and how fabulous and innocent they are and how they never harmed a fly in their innocent existence since they began personally speaking to God. Secondly, the Jews will now endlessly cry and scream about how the Internet is to blame for this American Holocaust. They will be screeching and howling for Internet censorship and the banning of guns. "Tree of Life” … is such a sweet name. Only an Internet-crazed NAZI could have been responsible for this.

There are 2 key take-aways from the article below:-

Gab.ai is going to come under intense attack. This is going to really screw things up for Gab. Rest assured, Gab is going to be censored now. So goodbye to us whites who had a small taste of beautiful free speech after being hounded off Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, etc. It was sure great having whites talking to whites and we got along so well. Let’s not forget our short bit of freedom, and let’s work with every ounce of energy in our bodies to get the same freedom we once knew on Gab. It may take us decades and much bloodshed before we get there.
There are shades of 911 in today’s happenings. Did the Jews know this was going to happen? Look at this quote from CNN: Shades of 911: Tree of Life’s former rabbi, Chuck Diamond, told KDKA, “Jews come late to services, so for a lot of people that’s probably a good thing today.”
From this one event, we will have no end of trouble I tell you. Jews will want guns gone. They’ll want Internet censorship through the roof. They’ll want more anti-semitism in the USA especially, but also globally.

Dont be surprised if they make huge amounts of money out of this, enough to build 1,000 new synagogues. They may want an annual US holiday to remember this, a monument, etc. On the fun side they may want “American holocaust pensions” and goodness knows what more.

The Jews will be pushing the US Govt to criminalise “anti-semitism” and “hate”. They will go on a worldwide offensive about how terrible the Internet is and how every Govt must do all it can to protect the Jews.

Don’t be surprised when lots of major companies and banks all donate huge amounts of money to the “poor Jews” which would allow them to build 1,000 monuments and synagogues for the Jewish scum.

If the world were sane, Judaism would be regarded as the ultimate HATE DOCTRINE. The practise of the filthy Jewish religion should be outlawed in the USA and the Western world. Synaguogues should be made illegal. The correct way to deal with a Jewish synagogue is to blow it to smithereens.

I am sure lots of irregularities will come out of this event. I hope people look closely at Jewish evidence and facts and check up closely on this “atrocity”. How much of it is real. I hope its real. I hope there really were 11 dead Jews. Perhaps the Jews even arranged this themselves? Just watch them. World Jewry will now tell even more lies than they normally do. As usual it will be “Jews are innocent and everyone else is a HATER, and only Jews are humans, and Jews are so innocent and they don’t know why they draw all this needless hatred that comes from mentally unstable NAZIs…” You’ll hear this until you feel like puking or killing yourself.

If 11 Jews were indeed killed in the USA then break out some champagne and have a party! Only 11 dead? That’s too FEW! At least we can say a truly rare event took place: JUSTICE! For a short time Jews felt a little bit of pain and justice. This race of scum will be milking the US Govt and the White Americans for this. Rest assured, White America will pay the price for this. This is more important than 911.

We may well have a new Dylann Roof hero among our ranks. His name is Robert Bowers. It seems he put up a damned good fight against the Police!! Truly incredible, wounding 4 cops. Sadly, of course, we now have white Police shooting at a white man. If the world was sane, the Police and Bowers would be shooting at the Jews together!!! That is the future that we whites must work towards.

REST ASSURED ALL OF US, YOU AND I, WILL BE PAYING THE PRICE FOR THIS DAY. OUR FREEDOMS WILL BE INFRINGED UPON, OUR MONIES WILL BE CUT, BUT THE JEWS WILL BE GAINING MONEY, FAME AND EVEN BETTER TREATMENT THAN THEY HAVE. AND THEY HAVE ALREADY BEEN TREATED 1 million times better than they deserve. The worst race of garbage that has ever walked the face of the earth, and the enemy of ALL people everywhere. If Jewish power were broken globally, the entire world would progress forward like never before. That is my dream. Jan]

http://historyreviewed.com/?p=9453

Old October 30th, 2018 #951
History Reviewed Channel

Default Pic: Something all whites, especially men, must remember!

[Here is a good piece of advice for all whites. This is important. Don't let the Jews and blacks get you down. Act like this, because that is indeed what is behind you! Jan]

http://historyreviewed.com/?p=9464

Old October 30th, 2018 #952
History Reviewed Channel

Default 4 Pics: INCREDIBLE: Now THIS is MODERN Art – by a White Man!

[I spotted someone making a comment that this is real modern art. And boy do I agree! I think its called hyper-realism! This is fantastic. Now look at this. I’m sure Hitler would have approved of this. This is real art, this is really, beautiful. I love the incredible detail. This is what our science and art could be like … all the time if we ruled ourselves!

We don’t need Jews and other scum around. We’re fine. We need to return to our beautiful civilisation. Jan]

http://historyreviewed.com/?p=9469

Old October 30th, 2018 #953
History Reviewed Channel

Default Video: The (((Elite))) are frightened by Alt-Right’s powerful memes & coded political language

[This is a short, but fascinating video about the status of the meme wars between whites and the (((elite))), and the incredible power of the memes. The memes are so powerful that the elite can’t even twist them and use them against us, because it would fail.

We whites are being forced to learn how to communicate with each other and how to transmit messages, either overtly or covertly. In this analysis, our covert means is seen as being uniquely powerful and the (((elite))) can’t even come close to matching it. We’re at a Ph.d level, they are at a kindergarten level.

I do think we whites will become and incredible power, just through words alone. But we have many skills including martial skills, and ALL OUR RACIAL SKILLS MUST BE HONED TO A FINE LEVEL OF EXCELLENCE! WE HAVE ENEMIES TO SMASH.

They may have smashed Gab.ai for now, but the WAR is far from over! Jan]

Old October 30th, 2018 #954
History Reviewed Channel

Default Video: The (((Elite))) are frightened by Alt-Right’s powerful memes & coded political language

[This is a short, but fascinating video about the status of the meme wars between whites and the (((elite))), and the incredible power of the memes. The memes are so powerful that the elite can’t even twist them and use them against us, because it would fail.

We whites are being forced to learn how to communicate with each other and how to transmit messages, either overtly or covertly. In this analysis, our covert means is seen as being uniquely powerful and the (((elite))) can’t even come close to matching it. We’re at a Ph.d level, they are at a kindergarten level.

I do think we whites will become and incredible power, just through words alone. But we have many skills including martial skills, and ALL OUR RACIAL SKILLS MUST BE HONED TO A FINE LEVEL OF EXCELLENCE! WE HAVE ENEMIES TO SMASH.

They may have smashed Gab.ai for now, but the WAR is far from over! Jan]

http://historyreviewed.com/?p=9479

Old October 30th, 2018 #955
History Reviewed Channel

Default 2 Pics: Adolf Hitler painted beautiful castles!

[I didn’t know that Hitler painted some beautiful castles. It seems as if many of his paintings have NOT been put on the Internet! There are many still floating around that we’ve not seen. I particularly liked these paintings of castles. But there might be more!

Apparently, painting in water colours, which is what he did, is very difficult.

I am so glad to see that for eternity, people will be able to enjoy the artwork of Adolf Hitler! I think his artwork in creating the NAZI flag, etc – is even more fantastic. That too will live on!

White people! We have lots of work to do! We must seize back our civilisation, our nations, our people!

The colours in the castle directly below are strangely pleasing to me. I like the other detailed one just as much! Beautiful work! Jan]

http://historyreviewed.com/?p=9482

Old October 30th, 2018 #956
History Reviewed Channel

Default 2 Pics: Gab shut down due to dead Jews; Gab’s popularity is soaring – Gab will be BACK!!!

[The Jews felt a tiny bit of pain the other day when apparently 11 of them were killed. We lose more whites than that, globally, every hour. Its good to see the Jews experiencing a minor bit of pain. But as I had expected, they’re howling and shrieking about it and they just want things shut down.

I checked on Alexa, and below you can see the ranking of Gab.ai. Gab.ai was doing really great. It was in the top 7,700 websites in the world, and reaching the top 3,000 in the USA!

Old October 30th, 2018 #957
History Reviewed Channel

Default 2 Pics: Gab shut down due to dead Jews; Gab’s popularity is soaring – Gab will be BACK!!!

[The Jews felt a tiny bit of pain the other day when apparently 11 of them were killed. We lose more whites than that, globally, every hour. Its good to see the Jews experiencing a minor bit of pain. But as I had expected, they’re howling and shrieking about it and they just want things shut down.

I checked on Alexa, and below you can see the ranking of Gab.ai. Gab.ai was doing really great. It was in the top 7,700 websites in the world, and reaching the top 3,000 in the USA!

http://historyreviewed.com/?p=9491

Old October 30th, 2018 #958
History Reviewed Channel

Default A New White Racial HERO: Robert Bowers! – Don’t cry for the Jews!

[This white man went and shot some of our enemies. And that my friends, turns him into a HERO! He did what he believed in. It helps to bring a little bit of fear into our enemy’s lives. Sitting around and twiddling your thumbs while your enemy attacks you unceasingly, is not good. That’s what we whites in South Africa have done too much of. All that happens is that our enemies keep attacking us and keep on working to destroy us. We need to bring fear into the lives of all our racial enemies.

It is fascinating that he converted from Libertarian to Far Right in about a year. I’ve noticed in the last few years that the transition from Liberal to total racist really is getting faster and faster, so this does not surprise me.

I think it speaks of the effectiveness of the information that has been built up by the White Right over the decades of trial and error, trouble and strife. Every bit of information has helped and now when whites see it, they find it so overwhelmingly POWERFUL!

Don’t cry for the Jews. They have watched over and stage managed the death of vast numbers of whites. There is no decent news report regarding Bowers, and all the news is also filled with extraordinary tales of Jews at their finest. All rubbish of course.

http://historyreviewed.com/?p=9498

Old October 30th, 2018 #959
History Reviewed Channel

Default What God told Tony Blair; George Bush; Hillary Clinton & Theresa May to do…

[I laughed at this post. Apparently these scumbag political leaders said this stuff. I find it incredulous that Hillary Clinton ever even thought of God. She’s a commie for sure and so is Tony Blair. In his youth he was a communist. I’m not sure exactly what Theresa May’s position is. I’ve heard rumours she may be a Ukrainian Jewess. Anyhow, these leaders are lying scum. Jan]

http://historyreviewed.com/?p=9503

Old October 30th, 2018 #960
History Reviewed Channel

Default Jewish Mass Murder: When Baruch Goldstein killed 29 Muslims at the mosque in Hebron!

[Jews are the masters of poison, murder, etc. We whites are pretty placid compared to their track record. For the few instances of mass murder that we have had; like that of Bowers, Roof, Breivik, etc – the Jews have many more murders – for which they are never punished. The Jews also have the biggest scale of murders on the planet – e.g. Kaganovich, the Wolf of the Kremlin, who personally oversaw the murder of 20 million people. Let’s not cry so much for the Jewish filth who met their end the other day. History is packed with the corpses that came from Jewish communism, which is only their most recent creation which has killed perhaps as many as 200 million people. Jews have brought death and murder to every country and location they have lived in. What tiny little bit of pain they feel is nowhere near what they really deserve.

Here is a Jewish scumbag who is a hero for killing 29 Muslims. Jewish Rabbis are among the worst scum you can find. I repeat: Judaism should be OUTLAWED in ALL Western countries and synagogues should be shut down. Rabbis should be declared RACIAL TERRORISTS! That is what they teach. Rabbis TEACH HATRED TO JEWS. That is what their filthy religion really is.

http://historyreviewed.com/?p=9507

Thread