Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 20th, 2009 #21
Elizabeth Fragale

Marshall University is disgusting. All they ever do is talk about their golden nigger, Randy Moss. He and Jason Williams both played in a high school that's 15 minutes from where I live right now.

Of course, I hated WVU too.

Old February 20th, 2009 #22
Cernunnos

I'm tired of seeing the WVU crap around here, unless it is football or fried shit, no one speaks of it.

And I swear, I am going to start chuckling every time I see a wigger, followed by muttering 'idiot', 'moron', or in the case of one whom I do not wish to piss off just yet, 'imbecile' as they do not know the meaning of said word.

Old October 9th, 2009 #23
James Dunet

I'm in Southwest Virginia near Blacksburg. The town where Virginia Tech is located. Great area except for the mindless Liberals and the diversity worship. There is a Jewish center in the downtown if that tells you anything.

Old October 9th, 2009 #24
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Dunet View Post
I'm in Southwest Virginia near Blacksburg. The town where Virginia Tech is located. Great area except for the mindless Liberals and the diversity worship. There is a Jewish center in the downtown if that tells you anything.
Why are they taking over Patagonia?

Old October 9th, 2009 #25
James Dunet

The Jewish Hillel center also is adjacent to a Hispanic center that if I remember correctly, they helped set up. Both buildings are pitching distance from a Black church too. It's a little diversity enclave.

All these non-White colonies are like infections. They do very little when small but they keep growing until they take over and kill the host. The question is how to make the average White person see that Whites are the host and non-Whites are the infection.

Old October 21st, 2009 #26
Joe B.

Default I get sick of Randy Moss

People do not remember that Moss and his family would hang out near the McDonalds near the public library and rob whoever went into the pit for a piss.

He also was involved in a shootout at the town center mall.

I found a whole box of this golden jungle bunny's stuff in the trash. The library sold it for a fortune.

Marshall University lionizes dick lipped niggers especially if they are good ball players.

Old March 31st, 2011 #27
r locke

Default stone throw away

hello im new here but i seen this thread im am from maryland but my county is the furthest west and the whitest 97% white 3% none white are biggest town is about 1500 people, people in my county almost consider themselfs WVA we are surronded by WVA on 2 sides PA on the northern border and we are connected to the rest of MD bye about 15 miles so anyhow i just wanted to say hello

Old March 31st, 2011 #28
Vijay Coomar
TNT NT-YT

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
you could get a little side car bike and you two could peddle your little hearts out into the sunset
how romantic, vargy boi!

Join a gym. Get in shape. If women still hate you, well then that can't be changed, but as much as they hate you, they will still want to lay you. -Keifer

Old March 31st, 2011 #29
Vijay Coomar
TNT NT-YT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben shockley View Post
Mike's muh dick is only matched by your(varg's) knight in shining armor routine. Heck, you even do it with guys.
quoted for truth.

Join a gym. Get in shape. If women still hate you, well then that can't be changed, but as much as they hate you, they will still want to lay you. -Keifer

Old March 31st, 2011 #30
Vijay Coomar
TNT NT-YT

Quote:
Originally Posted by r locke View Post
hello im new here but i seen this thread im am from maryland but my county is the furthest west and the whitest 97% white 3% none white are biggest town is about 1500 people, people in my county almost consider themselfs WVA we are surronded by WVA on 2 sides PA on the northern border and we are connected to the rest of MD bye about 15 miles so anyhow i just wanted to say hello
u need to meet me in the vnn chatroom and i'll set u up for an arranged marriage with a white girl.

Thread