Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > To Do > VNN Local
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old June 30th, 2011 #21
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseman View Post
Despite what I am genetically, I think like you do. So I understand why I am not wanted. I know I am considered to be a danger to some unknown degree, that you do not want to waste your time on. this is how i'd view it if I was in your shoes. I've broken the news to 3 separate WN's that I've known in person and they shunned me from that point on. And I have no anger towards them. There's nothing more I can say about myself, except that I am also a liar in being dishonest all this time while posting on VNN and not admitting what I am. I'm ashamed of that. Nothing much more I can say about myself. I'll continue to support you, and continue to try to grapple with my situation, forever I believe. I'd LOVE to be able to attend pro-white rallies and meetings and be social with other WN's but I could not do so without being laughed at. I know 50% is too much..... so there you have it. I feel a bit of kinship with Bobby Fischer.
Bobby Fischer, Benjamin Freedman or Nathanael Kapner are more worthy of worshipping by the Jew lovers on this site than leftist Jews like Max Keiser or Norman Finkelstein.

Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Old June 30th, 2011 #22
Horseman

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickHolland View Post
Bobby Fischer, Benjamin Freedman or Nathanael Kapner are more worthy of worshipping by the Jew lovers on this site than leftist Jews like Max Keiser or Norman Finkelstein.
Why is that? Does Fischer deserve some credit?

Old June 30th, 2011 #23
Zeth O. Grady

Quote:
the mother
Ooh, that's bad. Because the orthodox and ultra-orthodox consider you to be a Jew until the day you die.

Old July 2nd, 2011 #24
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

Quote:
of course I am NOT a religious jew!! LMAO. I am an anti-semite.
Quote:
Why is that? Does Fischer deserve some credit?
Usually there are 3 types of Jewish ideologies.

- The Zionist Jew (right wing, neo-con, imperialist war mongers)

- The Bolshevik Jew (cultural marxists, communists, liberals)

- The International Jew (globalists, financiers, big business and burocrats)

A Jew to be pro-white and useful as an ally must be an anti-semite viciously against all these three Jewish ideologies and not be a religious Jew or identify himself with his Jewish ancestry or Israel.

Just like Bobby Fischer, Benjamin Freedman or Nathanael Kapner did despite being racially non-europids i think they would be considered honorary aryans in NS Germany.

In the forums you see many Jews identifying themselves as white Jews (religious or secular) saying they want the preservation of Europeans.

You will see Zionist Neo-cons like Mark Steyn speaking against multiculturalism and saving Europe.

You will see in the media leftist Jews like Max Keiser bashing the banks because the people is suffering because of usury.

And you will see international jews like soros playing in both sides expecting to make a financial gain.

These 3 types of Jews sometimes clash with each others in public they call each others anti-semites but in private they still are very good Jews and try to defend the Jewish interests and Israel.
Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Old July 3rd, 2011 #25
Horseman

Quote:
Usually there are 3 types of Jewish ideologies.

- The Zionist Jew (right wing, neo-con, imperialist war mongers)

- The Bolshevik Jew (cultural marxists, communists, liberals)

- The International Jew (globalists, financiers, big business and burocrats)

A Jew to be pro-white and useful as an ally must be an anti-semite viciously against all these three Jewish ideologies and not be a religious Jew or identify himself with his Jewish ancestry or Israel.

Just like Bobby Fischer, Benjamin Freedman or Nathanael Kapner did despite being racially non-europids i think they would be considered honorary aryans in NS Germany.

In the forums you see many Jews identifying themselves as white Jews (religious or secular) saying they want the preservation of Europeans.

You will see Zionist Neo-cons like Mark Steyn speaking against multiculturalism and saving Europe.

You will see in the media leftist Jews like Max Keiser bashing the banks because the people is suffering because of usury.

And you will see international jews like soros playing in both sides expecting to make a financial gain.

These 3 types of Jews sometimes clash with each others in public they call each others anti-semites but in private they still are very good Jews and try to defend the Jewish interests and Israel.
As I've been posting for years, I'm certainly a WN. But I just despise jews. And it comes from dealing with them one-to-one. I finally came to the reluctant conclusion that I just hate them overall, despite a few of them containing some decent qualities here and there. I even despise my own family members. But at the same time, they are my own family and I do wish the best for them. I wish for them to wake up and stop being stupid-ass jews. wake up from the mental illness that is judaism that has cause so much damage to nations over the centuries.
I didn't seek-out WN as some kind of rebellion from my background, or because I liked the nazi uniform or what-not. I came here very reluctantly and slowly over about 20 years. I admire Bobby Fischer, and I even share the same last name as him, so maybe there's some genetic link there which gives us similar insight and thought patterns.

Old July 4th, 2011 #26
Mr. Bowmont

Honorary Aryans? You can't call an animal an honorary human, doesn't work that way.

Old July 4th, 2011 #27
Mr. Bowmont

Quote:
As I've been posting for years, I'm certainly a WN.
Have to be White first, sorry to burst your bubble. You're akin to Uncle Rukus.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8ljErmM_Gs

Old July 4th, 2011 #28
Vijay Coomar
TNT NT-YT

Mister Bowie, as prezident of the club, i'm privileged to offer u honorary lifetime membership.

Join a gym. Get in shape. If women still hate you, well then that can't be changed, but as much as they hate you, they will still want to lay you. -Keifer

Old July 4th, 2011 #29
Zeth O. Grady

Talking

I hereby nominate Vijay Coomar as KING OF THE DOT HEADS.

Vijay, congratulations! How do you feel now that such a great honor has been bestowed upon you?

Old July 5th, 2011 #30
Mark 3 22
Banned

Quote:
I even despise my own family members. But at the same time, they are my own family and I do wish the best for them. I wish for them to wake up and stop being stupid-ass jews.
So you wish the best for them, but realize that they — by biological identity, not religious identity — represent a malignant sect that has to receive the brunt of ridicule and anger from a White population, in order for the White population to empower itself? The overwhelming majority of opposition that pro-White groups and politicization forces face are institutions, groups, and other entities that represent one or more of the following:

Jewish-built
Jewish-backed
Jewish-fronted
Jewish-vetted
Jewish-promoted

Almost all of the hurdles that have been put in front of White people are Jewish in some way.

You might wish the best for your family, but where do they fit in the pro-White sphere? Are they wishing the best for me?

Quote:
I wish for them to wake up and stop being stupid-ass jews. wake up from the mental illness that is judaism that has cause so much damage to nations over the centuries.
Do you really believe that Jews adhering to the Jewish religion are the ones that have caused the most damage?

Old July 6th, 2011 #31
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

Quote:
As I've been posting for years, I'm certainly a WN. But I just despise jews. And it comes from dealing with them one-to-one. I finally came to the reluctant conclusion that I just hate them overall, despite a few of them containing some decent qualities here and there. I even despise my own family members. But at the same time, they are my own family and I do wish the best for them. I wish for them to wake up and stop being stupid-ass jews. wake up from the mental illness that is judaism that has cause so much damage to nations over the centuries.
I didn't seek-out WN as some kind of rebellion from my background, or because I liked the nazi uniform or what-not. I came here very reluctantly and slowly over about 20 years. I admire Bobby Fischer, and I even share the same last name as him, so maybe there's some genetic link there which gives us similar insight and thought patterns.
Do your family members call you a shmuck for being a self hating Jew anti-semite?

Old July 6th, 2011 #32
Horseman

Quote:
Do your family members call you a shmuck for being a self hating Jew anti-semite?
yup. they think I'm a clown and don't take me seriously.

Old July 6th, 2011 #33
Zeth O. Grady

Talking

Quote:
yup. they think I'm a clown and don't take me seriously.
Don't worry, Horseman. Most of the guys on this forum are clowns that nobody takes seriously. So you're in good company here on VNN Forum.

Old July 6th, 2011 #34
Horseman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeth O. Grady View Post
Don't worry, Horseman. Most of the guys on this forum are clowns that nobody takes seriously. So you're in good company here on VNN Forum.
yea well, you all need to be careful about appearances. There have always been individuals here that make the rest of you look like clowns. such people need to be called-out immediately or the internet community will mention vnn with an lol.

Old July 6th, 2011 #35
Horseman

I am still waiting for any jews to join my little club here. You need to take 2 big leaps. first, realize you are NOT the chosen after all. That is gonna be a big disappointment. Then, realize that you are not even up to par - in fact you are something of a piece of shit. Another disappointment. Is any jew out there able to do this? From then on, you have to look forward to BOTH sides spitting on you (the nazi's and the jews). But you will at least gain one thing out of it - just a little bit of self-respect.

Old July 10th, 2011 #36
Horseman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark 3 22 View Post
So you wish the best for them, but realize that they — by biological identity, not religious identity — represent a malignant sect that has to receive the brunt of ridicule and anger from a White population, in order for the White population to empower itself? The overwhelming majority of opposition that pro-White groups and politicization forces face are institutions, groups, and other entities that represent one or more of the following:

Jewish-built
Jewish-backed
Jewish-fronted
Jewish-vetted
Jewish-promoted

Almost all of the hurdles that have been put in front of White people are Jewish in some way.

You might wish the best for your family, but where do they fit in the pro-White sphere? Are they wishing the best for me?

Do you really believe that Jews adhering to the Jewish religion are the ones that have caused the most damage?

like I said I wish for them to stop being jews. that's what's best for them. For jews in general, I feel they need to have their freedom severely limited. no rights to vote, have important positions in any company, no right to own property beyond, say $100,000. for big jew, I want execution.

Old December 16th, 2013 #37
Scott Clarke

Bahston here... getting active again after a hiatus. Lotsa local folks getting together for various Pro-White projects. Anyone interested in getting off the computer for awhile?

Thread