Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 11th, 2006 #1
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

Default Toronto - Dianna Sandeman, another White woman MURDERED by MULTICULT. Was her mind...

... MURDERED by MULTICULTURALSIM also? Most [censored] in MULTICULT Toronto are usually murdered/shot by other [censored]. Has MULTICULTURALISM 'murdered' that young woman's mind that she got a [censored] boyfriend? 'Known to the police' is usually a good clue identifying that the perp is a [censored].

http://www.citynews.ca/news/news_1897.aspx

Last edited by Tomasz Winnicki; July 11th, 2006 at 10:27 PM.

Old September 5th, 2006 #2
kells79

I am a friend of Dianna's and was searching for any news of her death when I came to this forum. I request this thread be taken off this web site as I know her parents and friends would not appreciate her story nor her name being on this site and used to promote hatred. Please respect those who have pasted away.

Old September 5th, 2006 #3
AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kells79
I am a friend of Dianna's and was searching for any news of her death when I came to this forum. I request this thread be taken off this web site as I know her parents and friends would not appreciate her story nor her name being on this site and used to promote hatred. Please respect those who have pasted away.
The hatred comes from the Jews ruling Canada. The Jews which let loose the 3rd World scum onto our White countries. The Jews who are responsible for the murder of Dianna and the imprisonment of Tomasz Winniki.

This post will not be taken down.

Old September 5th, 2006 #4
T. Kadijevic
† Chaotic Christian †

Quote:
There is no hatred involved with this thread.

This is to help educate the rest of the naive public and hopefully help prevent more needless deaths.

If it is taken down, the memory of Dianna's PASSING would be in vain.

I hope you are doing YOUR part as a friend to Diana, Kells79....

Quote:
Meanwhile, the search for the suspect continues, and he's described as:
  • Black, less than 25 years old
  • 6'0" with a skinny build
  • Long straight hair
  • Driving a grey or silver car, possibly a late model Nissan Maxima or Pontiac Sunfire.
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him...." ------ John 8:44

Old September 5th, 2006 #5
Bill
Banned

Quote:
Life is cruel, it is survival of the fittest. This young woman's death, in my opinion, it is important to use it as an example to other young whites. If you want to get involved with these Carribean jungle savages, there are very real conseqences.

Old September 6th, 2006 #6
kells79

I respectively requested that this thread be removed and the respond I have received is at its best disgusting. Using the words "getting involved with these Carribean jungle savages, there are very real consequences" please first of all her boyfriend is white and no one knows the circumstances in which Dianna was shot.
Too use a woman and her untimely death as a way to promote your thinking and way of life is repulsive.
You have your views I have mine there is no changing that and I for one would never try its pointless.
All I asked is to respect her family and friends in their time of healing, respect the fact that we do not have the same opinions that you have and remove this post so that they do not have to see her name tarnished with this site.

Old September 6th, 2006 #7
T. Kadijevic
† Chaotic Christian †

So who is the suspect? Most murder victims know their assailant. Like I've said, I hope you are placing equal energy into posting here as you are in helping police in solving this crime.
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him...." ------ John 8:44

Old September 6th, 2006 #8
Bill
Banned

Quote:
On Wednesday, July 5, 27-year-old Dianna Sandeman lost her life.
She was sitting in a parked car on in front of a bar on Browns Line when a suspect approached and fired multiple shots into the vehicle, one of which struck her in the head.
Her boyfriend, who's known to police, was sitting in the driver's seat and was hit twice but survived the attack without sustaining serious injury.
And on Tuesday, Toronto Police announced their investigation into the incident has revealed it likely wasn't an accident, and that the gunman may have waited up to two hours in the vicinity for the couple to exit the establishment.
"I believe the suspect was waiting outside," said Toronto Police Sgt. Terry Wark.

I repeat, "getting involved with these Carribean jungle savages, there are very real consequences".

Criminal activity, especially crime involving, low I.Q., mindless violence savages, is a very high risk line of work. DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK

http://www.citynews.ca/news/news_1897.aspx

Thread