Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 14th, 2009 #1
Lauren Inniss
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 409
Lauren Inniss
Default Aryan subgroups?

Hello,

I am interested in learning about the Aryan "subgroups" that I have heard about - Nordic, Alpine, Mediterranean, and Slavic. Does anyone have any links or information about these distinctions?
 
Old August 14th, 2009 #2
Robert Bandanza
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: JUDEAware, originally MassaJEWsetts
Posts: 8,901
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Inniss View Post
Hello,

I am interested in learning about the Aryan "subgroups" that I have heard about - Nordic, Alpine, Mediterranean, and Slavic. Does anyone have any links or information about these distinctions?
Here is one site that pretty much sums it all up. It does not just show Nordid peoples.

http://nordish.com/

They are called subraces BTW.
 
Old September 6th, 2009 #3
Tulpar
Senior Member
 
Tulpar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,091
Tulpar
Default

Aryan subraces:

Nordid
-Hallstatt
-Keltic
etc...

Cromagnid
-Dalofaelid
-Bruenn
etc...

Non-Aryan european subraces:

Mediterranid
-Atlantid
etc...

Alpinid
-Sudetid
etc...

"white" subraces altered by extra european influence and non-white subraces caucasized by white or Aryan elements:

-Baltid
-Irano-Nordid
-Aethiopid
-Scando-Lappid
-Berberid
-Armenid
-Anatolid
-Indid
-Pontid
etc...

Non-exhaustive list of course.
__________________
"The Jews, racially are monsters, flunked hybrids, distraughted, who have to disappear. Everything they fiddle, everything they scheme is cursed." - Céline, 1938
 
Old September 7th, 2009 #4
George Witzgall
Senior Member
 
George Witzgall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 5,961
George Witzgall
Default

tulpar, are these sub-groups (or sub-races) defined anthropologically (based on physical characteristics)? or genetically, using a clustering algorithm like STRUCTURE (you remember this from the "are russians white" thread)?

clearly the genetic data is more detailed and would lead to more quantifiable clustering into definitive sub-races (and races for that matter). thus in my opinion races and sub-races should be exclusively defined genetically.

when K=3 for the STRUCTURE algorithm, the braodly defined negroid, caucasoid, and mongoloid (and pacific islander for K=4) races are clearly in evidence for indigenous africans, europeans, and asians (and pacific islanders). this is a good start for helping to define the races.

then within the caucasid race are the indigenous european, semitic, etc... sub-races. and within the european subrace are the sub-groupings you refer to. does this sound about right?
__________________
I understand and do not understand.

Last edited by George Witzgall; September 7th, 2009 at 12:07 AM.
 
Old September 7th, 2009 #5
Tulpar
Senior Member
 
Tulpar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,091
Tulpar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
tulpar, are these sub-groups (or sub-races) defined anthropomorphically or genetically, using a clustering algorithm like STRUCTURE (you remember this from the "are russians white" thread)?
Anthro.


Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
clearly the genetic data is more detailed and would lead to more quantificable clustering into definitive sub-races (and races for that matter). thus in my mind races and sub-races should be exclusively defined genetically.
Someone from a non-cromagnid subrace might pocess cromagnid component when analyzed, so I would say it is not too realiable for defining subrace.


Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
then within the caucasid race are the indigenous european, semitic, etc... sub-races. and within the euro subrace are the sub-groupings you refer to. does this sound about right?
"Semitic" is a group of language and not a group of races or subracial group(s). Your average jew for example belongs to the Armenid category (Altered Taurids) as they pocess extreme dinaric characteristics, while you average semitic speaker in the near East fall under the mediterranid subrace. I am not familiar with the orientalid types, but I would say that they would fall under the "altered mediteranid" category, the Pontids are an example of altered mediteranid (East-Mediterranids altered by Uralid components.)

The main mediterranid types of Europe are the Atlanto-Mediterranid (Northern mediterraneans) and the Iberids (Southern mediterraneans.)

Quote:
Atlanto-Mediterranean or Iberid, is the phenotype brought by the first West European settlers around 45,000 years ago. The main difference with the East-Med, is that is not so Dolicocephalic pronounced, and Brachycephalism is not uncommon. The hair colour can vary from dark-blond to dark-brown, but the most common is brown, eye colour can vary from brown to grey.
This race remains more pure in Ireland, Wales, the Basque Country, Brittany and some parts of Scotland. It's found all over the Atlantic European coast but no so pure. It's majoritary in Spain, with few levels of East-Med and Nordic influence, and it is found in England, Denmark, the Netherlands and France but so mixed with the Nordic subrace that could be considered as a different subrace (Nord-Atlantid).

The second one is the original subrace of the first populations of the Middle East. A Neolithic subrace which expanded through the Mediterranean Sea 8,000 years ago. Mainly Dolicocephalic, blondism is not rare, though brunette is more common, eye colour can vary from dark-brown to blue. The pure form of this subrace is almost extinct as a cause of the Negroid influence in most of the Middle East, although it can be found almost pure in isolated populations in Syria and some Berberic villages in the Algerian Kabylia.
__________________
"The Jews, racially are monsters, flunked hybrids, distraughted, who have to disappear. Everything they fiddle, everything they scheme is cursed." - Céline, 1938
 
Old September 7th, 2009 #6
George Witzgall
Senior Member
 
George Witzgall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 5,961
George Witzgall
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulpar View Post
Anthro.
hmm I would prefer if races/sub-races were defined genetically since physical characteristics are subject to environmental factors (e.g. injuries, or variations in hormonal levels, etc..). it is too fuzzy to group people anthropologically.

edit: so I take it aryan is the best, which is the best sub-race within aryan? this is a joke btw..
__________________
I understand and do not understand.
 
Old September 7th, 2009 #7
Tulpar
Senior Member
 
Tulpar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,091
Tulpar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
hmm I would prefer if races/sub-races were defined genetically since physical characteristics are subject to environmental factors (e.g. injuries, or variations in hormonal levels, etc..). it is too fuzzy to group people anthropologically.
My point was specifically in terms of subracial classification. When it comes to other grounds, then yes genetical analysis is better.


Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
edit: so I take it aryan is the best, which is the best sub-race within aryan? this is a joke btw..
No matter I will still answer.

For physical brute strenght the Bruenn, for physical endurance and agility the Skandonordid for intellectual capabilities the Hallstatt.
__________________
"The Jews, racially are monsters, flunked hybrids, distraughted, who have to disappear. Everything they fiddle, everything they scheme is cursed." - Céline, 1938
 
Old September 7th, 2009 #8
varg
...
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 9,701
varg
Default

How does the baltid subgroup have nonwhite influences you retard?

Arent you supposedly a turk?
 
Old September 7th, 2009 #9
Tulpar
Senior Member
 
Tulpar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,091
Tulpar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
how does the baltid subgroup have nonwhite influences you retard?







You tell me, genius?


Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
Arent you supposedly a turk?
No, that is just a made up claim.
__________________
"The Jews, racially are monsters, flunked hybrids, distraughted, who have to disappear. Everything they fiddle, everything they scheme is cursed." - Céline, 1938

Last edited by Tulpar; September 7th, 2009 at 11:12 AM.
 
Old September 7th, 2009 #10
varg
...
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 9,701
varg
Default

Yea.. and guess what dummy. There is race mixing in every White country on earth. Mixing with lapps is NOT the majority of finns. yet you focus on a small minority

you come to a stupid conclusion from a few hand picked photos you found on the internet...

90% of people online who claim to know about racial classification have no background or any idea in what they're talking about.. they have a few biased hand picked photos of a tiny minority within that subgroup to try to prove their point...

The majority of finns dont look like that

Quote:
No, that is just a made up claim.
Excuse me. I mean Syrian: not white..

Correct me if i'm wrong, but in one of your first posts you admitted you were Syrian and NOT Aryan

Hows that brown skin working for you? and what the fuck are you doing in Europe
 
Old September 7th, 2009 #11
Tulpar
Senior Member
 
Tulpar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,091
Tulpar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
Yea.. and guess what. There is race mixing in every White country. Mixing with lapps is not the majority of finns
That is far more elevated than simple isolated cases of race-mixing one would find in other white countries, there is no comparison to be made between the two cases.

__________________
"The Jews, racially are monsters, flunked hybrids, distraughted, who have to disappear. Everything they fiddle, everything they scheme is cursed." - Céline, 1938
 
Old September 7th, 2009 #12
Tulpar
Senior Member
 
Tulpar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,091
Tulpar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
Excuse me. I mean Syrian: not white..

Correct me if i'm wrong, but in one of your first posts you admitted you were Syrian and NOT Aryan
I admitted it many times, not just once and my skin is crystal clear white, but feel free to picture me as being brown or even coal black if that pleases you.

I am a lilly white, brunette haired with hazel eyes I have lived in Europe all of my life and not in a single instance have I been called non-white. As a matter of fact, many times europeans would pester me about claims of how "a tan would do me good" because I am so pale.
__________________
"The Jews, racially are monsters, flunked hybrids, distraughted, who have to disappear. Everything they fiddle, everything they scheme is cursed." - Céline, 1938
 
Old September 7th, 2009 #13
varg
...
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 9,701
varg
Default

Get out of Europe nigger

Go back to your homeland..you know the one that borders Iraq, Turkey, and Jordan... Did you come for the welfare?

Funny a nonwhite criticizing actual White Europeans... as if his opinion means anything.. subhuman
 
Old September 7th, 2009 #14
Tulpar
Senior Member
 
Tulpar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,091
Tulpar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
Get out of Europe nigger
Typical response from someone who just lost an argument.


Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
Funny a nonwhite criticizing actual White europeans... as if his opinion means anything.. subhuman
N is extra european and I am not "criticizing" them just stating the obvious, the Third Reich even referred to them as "Finn-Mongols".
__________________
"The Jews, racially are monsters, flunked hybrids, distraughted, who have to disappear. Everything they fiddle, everything they scheme is cursed." - Céline, 1938

Last edited by Tulpar; September 7th, 2009 at 11:42 AM.
 
Old September 7th, 2009 #15
varg
...
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 9,701
varg
Default

There was no argument. Just me pointing out the truth: There is a tiny tiny tiny minority in Finland who have mixed with lapps and appear asiatic. Just like how there is a tiny tiny minority of mixed people in all White countries.

Then there are ignorant nonwhite fools who focus on a minority of finns.. hand pick photos ONLY showing the mixed lapps.. and claim ALL finns look like that

You've already proven you have no idea what you are talking about. Just like most self appointed experts of racial classification online...

You have an axe to grind with White Europeans (Who you decided to immigrate to be around).. because you are a jealous nonwhite idiot

Go back to your nigger middle-eastern homeland and quit disgracing europe with your ignorance, stench, greasy hair and face, and your unibrow


There is absolutely no reason you should be living in Europe right now, don't you agree subhuman? Why dont you go back?
 
Old September 7th, 2009 #16
Tulpar
Senior Member
 
Tulpar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,091
Tulpar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
Then there are ignorant nonwhite fools who focus on a minority of finns and claim ALL finns look like that.
I never claimed all Finns looked like that, just the ones who belong to the Baltid subrace.

And not all people living in Finland look like that true, the Finland-Swedes for instance certainly do not look mongoliform.

Edit: Oh and could you stop editing your same post every 5 seconds? Thanks.
__________________
"The Jews, racially are monsters, flunked hybrids, distraughted, who have to disappear. Everything they fiddle, everything they scheme is cursed." - Céline, 1938

Last edited by Tulpar; September 7th, 2009 at 12:08 PM.
 
Old September 10th, 2009 #17
TowardWewelsburg
Member
 
TowardWewelsburg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Vinland (NE U.S.A.)
Posts: 408
TowardWewelsburg
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Bandanza View Post
Here is one site that pretty much sums it all up. It does not just show Nordid peoples.

http://nordish.com/

They are called subraces BTW.
SNPA (Nordish.com) is now located on Apricity, here:

http://www.theapricity.com/snpa/

You may also be interested in the work of Richard MCculloch, who collaborated with the SNPA intensively and has picked up the torch of men such as Wilmot Robertson in defending Northern European genetic interests. You can find his excellent web site, which contains a great deal of information regarding Physical Anthropology, here:

http://www.racialcompact.com/

I also recommend you take a look at Karl Earlson's research, particularly if you're interested in ancient history:

http://www.white-history.com/earlson/index.htm

Of course, nothing is better than having an actual book to read. If you ever see a copy of Dr. Carleton Coon's The Races of Europe, which is long out of print, grab it! Dr. Hans F.K Günther is also a great resource. If you don't speak German, there is an English language translation of his Racial Elements of European history, which can be found rather cheaply at places like abebooks.com. Richard McCulloch's four books -- The Racial Compact (1994), The Nordish Quest (1989), Destiny of Angels (1986), and The Ideal and Destiny (1982) --are available for purchase through his site.

One last note: I believe the SNPA's most recent incarnation is not its finest. Much of the material from Günther was phased out, for example; this may have something to do with the Draconian laws in Europe. You can see its previous incarnations at archive.org
__________________
"Heiden sind alle, die zum Leben ja sagen, denen "Gott" das Wort für das Große Ja zu allen Dingen ist." – Nietzsche
 
Old September 10th, 2009 #18
Lauren Inniss
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 409
Lauren Inniss
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TowardWewelsburg View Post
SNPA (Nordish.com) is now located on Apricity, here:

http://www.theapricity.com/snpa/

You may also be interested in the work of Richard MCculloch, who collaborated with the SNPA intensively and has picked up the torch of men such as Wilmot Robertson in defending Northern European genetic interests. You can find his excellent web site, which contains a great deal of information regarding Physical Anthropology, here:

http://www.racialcompact.com/

I also recommend you take a look at Karl Earlson's research, particularly if you're interested in ancient history:

http://www.white-history.com/earlson/index.htm

Of course, nothing is better than having an actual book to read. If you ever see a copy of Dr. Carleton Coon's The Races of Europe, which is long out of print, grab it! Dr. Hans F.K Günther is also a great resource. If you don't speak German, there is an English language translation of his Racial Elements of European history, which can be found rather cheaply at places like abebooks.com. Richard McCulloch's four books -- The Racial Compact (1994), The Nordish Quest (1989), Destiny of Angels (1986), and The Ideal and Destiny (1982) --are available for purchase through his site.

One last note: I believe the SNPA's most recent incarnation is not its finest. Much of the material from Günther was phased out, for example; this may have something to do with the Draconian laws in Europe. You can see its previous incarnations at archive.org
Thank you very much! I have a lot to read now
 
Old September 10th, 2009 #19
hengest
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: britain
Posts: 1,214
Default

There are just three root races....black, White and yellow; anything else is the result of race mixing.
There are no White racial sub-groups, there is only White or non-White.
 
Old September 10th, 2009 #20
TowardWewelsburg
Member
 
TowardWewelsburg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Vinland (NE U.S.A.)
Posts: 408
TowardWewelsburg
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hengest View Post
There are just three root races....black, White and yellow; anything else is the result of race mixing.
There are no White racial sub-groups, there is only White or non-White.
This simply isn't the case. To start with, there are four primary races: Negroid, Mongoloid, Europid, Australoid. In fact, Dr. Coon discarded the term Negroid in favour of Congoid due to the fact that the former term was associated almost exclusively with skin colour. The Australian aborigines do not belong to the same race as the Negroes of Africa.

While there are different systems of taxonomy in the realm of Physical Anthropology (Ripley, Coon, Woltmann, Hooton, Günther, etc.), which can make some of this terminology confusing when it is used without a frame of reference, such as a citation, the fact remains that genetic cleavages (sub-races) do exist within the European people. It doesn't matter what you choose to call them, but they do exist and can be quantified.
__________________
"Heiden sind alle, die zum Leben ja sagen, denen "Gott" das Wort für das Große Ja zu allen Dingen ist." – Nietzsche
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:54 AM.
Page generated in 0.14391 seconds.