Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 7th, 2008 #1
Scott Clarke

Default ECWU July meeting in NY...

Will be held on Saturday July 19th. in Babylon, NY.
All Volk in the area are welcomed & encouraged to attend. It will be a day trip for most, but for those who wish to stay over night, there will be campsites near by. It will as always be child/family friendly.

Sound off if you feel like making the trip and being introduced to some solid activists from the region!

Old July 11th, 2008 #2
Scott Clarke

*Bump*

Let me also add that more can be learned by registering at: www.ecwu.org
Or by emailing: [email protected]
Or by calling: (617) 710-9174

I know there are many of you that cry about wanting to meet other "like-minded" folks in the area... Well, here's your chance.

We're not some fly-by-night group that no one has heard of before. We've been holding our monthly meetings for several years now, as well as many outreach projects in the public sector, protests, rallies, etc...

Our gatherings are free from opposition by enemy parties, and our references check out 100%.

I'm scratching my head right now thinking... what could be stopping you? Our chances of turning things around in our favor are growing more slight with each passing day. Does saving the future for our White children mean anything to you? I guess I'll just have to gauge that question by the number of responses that I receive.

Let's pull together for this one!

Old July 15th, 2008 #3
robfromboston

Several years? Looks like August will be the first year anniversiary for ecwu.org, congratulations! While ecwu might have been around only a year I can vouch that Scott's been around longer supporting other groups, I think that's what he meant to say If you're in the area, or a daytrip away I suggest ya try to make it. I'm sure a good time will be had by all And if you make it congratulate him on the one year anniversiary! Maybe a nice card and some balloons

Old July 16th, 2008 #4
Scott Clarke

Nope, same group of people that have been meeting up monthly for several years, just under a new (and more encompassing) moniker.

Would you like to attend and show some support? I'll PM you the addy if you're interested.

Old July 16th, 2008 #5
robfromboston

If that's the case then you might as well say your group used to be called the national alliance and has been around for decades :P If the "same group of people" are still meeting up and operating without the small group that decided to split apart the splinter group can hardly be considered as old as the original still in operation. But I guess you can say anything on the internet and people won't really know the difference in most cases.

I'd rather keep this topic on track and discuss the upcoming meeting in NY, rather than nitpick words and the past.

In any event, I'd love to come down to NY but have already got something planned for that weekend. I do hope that in the very near future we can begin to work together as one united force where unity isn't just part of the name but the main objective.

So, how many VNNers will be in attendance? I know there are a few of you in NY. Don't ask when the next event will be in your state if you don't show up for the events that people plan for you :P

Old July 16th, 2008 #6
Chris 14
Swollen Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by robfromboston View Post
I do hope that in the very near future we can begin to work together as one united force where unity isn't just part of the name but the main objective.
Anything's possible. But that's entirely up to you.

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake

Old July 17th, 2008 #7
robfromboston

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris 14 View Post
Anything's possible. But that's entirely up to you.
lol, working together isn't up to any single person, it's up to everyone! Have fun in NY Chris, maybe we can hit up the next Slayer show.

Old July 17th, 2008 #8
Scott Clarke

It's basic mathematics. I'm just gonna use random numbers for my synopsis:

Okay, group "A" has 40 people in it and has been meeting together for several years, and we're talking about foot soldiers, not net nazi's. (For the sake of argument, we'll call this group "NEWP.")

Now, 38 of those in group "A" decide to break off and resume the monthly meetings, but under a new (and improved) group "B" (For the sake of argument, we'll call this group "ECWU.")

Using this new information, we can safely deduce that Group "A" (having retained an exorbitant amount of monthly members) has, in fact, successfully become group "B," with all the previous accolades of group "A," just with a new (and improved) wrapping on the package.

It's a cut & dry situation from the word go, and any other squabbling over it could only be construed as "scene drama."

-Haha, Hey Chris, after that last email that went out, the grovelling would have to be monumental!!-

Old July 17th, 2008 #9
robfromboston

We went to different schools, with different math teachers and obviously learned different types of math, no use in arguing about such things when two people both think they're right about something.

The reason for this topic is to promote your July meeting in NY. Chris will be there, let's hear a few more VNNers get on board The summer won't last forever, so why not spend at least one beautiful day in the company of other white nationalists?

Old July 17th, 2008 #10
Scott Clarke

Agreed, Brother. Petty differences aside, how are things on the home front?

Old July 18th, 2008 #11
Chris 14
Swollen Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by robfromboston View Post
lol, working together isn't up to any single person, it's up to everyone! Have fun in NY Chris, maybe we can hit up the next Slayer show.
The eyes open! Working together! Unity! Isn't that our name?

When I said it's up to you, it was about your behavior and attitude from this point forward.

Your last NEWP-wide e-mail did not inspire confidence about reconciliation.
---------------

Now, back on topic.

Some Folk here complain about the lack of Whites getting together for mutual effort. Those in NYC, the immediate suburbs, Northern NJ, and Western CT we are getting together this Saturday, 19 July, in Babylon, NY (LI). It is not much of a stretch to travel there to meet like-minded Folk.

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake

Old July 21st, 2008 #12
Scott Clarke

The meeting was a success. 21 people including 7 new faces!! Had a great time BBQ'ing and kicking around ideas on how to turn the struggle in our favor (at least in this region, anyway.)

Let's keep it up!

Thread