Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 13th, 2011 #1
A.G.
Senior Member
 
A.G.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The Deep South
Posts: 2,825
A.G.
Default The Solar Race - The Indo-Aryans

The Golden Skinnneds, Descendants of Indra the Mighty Sun God.....

In Rig Veda, Indra the solar god is sometimes described as golden-bodied ("Gora" that means golden-yellowish) with golden jaw, nails, hair, beard.

One Atharva Vedic verse reads, "In Indra are set fast all forms of golden hue."

In the RV 1.65 reads, "SAKRA, who is the purifier (of his worshipers), and well-skilled in horses, who is wonderful and golden-bodied."[4] Rig Veda also reads that Indra "is the dancing god who, clothed in perfumed garments, golden-cheeked rides his golden cart." One passage calls him both brown and yellow.[6] "Him with the fleece they purify, brown, golden-hued, beloved of all, Who with exhilarating juice goes forth to all the deities"

Indra is described in the Rig Veda of dying his hair a yellow colour from yellow Soma juice. One part of the Rig Veda says, "At the swift draught the Soma-drinker waxed in might, the Iron One with yellow beard and yellow hair." The Rig Veda/Mandala 10/Hymn 96


Like violent gusts of wind the droughts that I have drunk have lifted me Have I not drunk of Soma juice?

Fair cheeks hath Indra, Maghavan, the Victor, Lord of a great host, Stormer, strong in action. What once thou didst in might when mortals vexed thee, where now, O Bull, are those thy hero exploits?
—RigVeda, Book 3, Hymn XXX: Griffith[9]

May the strong Heaven make thee the Strong wax stronger: Strong, for thou art borne by thy two strong Bay Horses. So, fair of cheek, with mighty chariot, mighty, uphold us, strong-willed, thunder armed, in battle.
—RigVeda, Book 5, Hymn XXXVI: Grffith[10]


SOURCE
Indra - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

E. B. Havell writes based on physical features and the language that-

"Ethnographic investigations show that the Indo-Aryan type described in the Hindu epics — a tall, fair-complexioned, long-headed race, with narrow, prominent noses, broad shoulders, long arms, slim waists "like a lion," and thin legs like a deer — is now (as it was in the earliest times) mostly confined to Kashmir, the Panjab and Rajputana, and represented by the Khattris, Jats, and Rajputs."

 
Old December 13th, 2011 #2
A.G.
Senior Member
 
A.G.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The Deep South
Posts: 2,825
A.G.
Default

Indeed, the Vedic race wars continue to this day. In Bihar, for instance, various Brahmin militias like the Ranvir Sena have been engaged in racial conflict with Dalit Blacks, who have joined mainly Maoist Communist outfits. To give just one example, the Brahminic Ranvir Sena butchered 23 Blacks to `celebrate' the 50th Republic Day :

"[ T ]o mark the 50th Republic Day, an outlawed army of upper caste landlords massacred at least 23 Dalits in the badlands of Bihar."
-- Times of India, Jan 28, 1999

These conflicts are a continuation of the Vedic race wars between Aryas and Sudras. Indeed, since 1500 BC, the history of India has been one of constant racial warfare between the white Aryans and the black Sudras (Dalits, Dravidians and Kolarians). Some measure of peace returned during the Delhi Caliphate of Mughalstan, but after the collapse of that state the classic race wars resumed.
http://www.raceandhistory.com/histor...umanyraces.htm
 
Old December 13th, 2011 #3
Steven L. Akins
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: The Heart of Dixie
Posts: 13,170
Default

The ancient Aryans did invade India a couple of thousand years ago. Since that time, they mixed with the indigenous inhabitants of India to the point where there are no pure-Aryans left in India.

The closest thing to a pure Ayran in India that you will get are the Parsi, and they aren't pure enough to be considered White by European standards:

The faggot Freddy Mercury of the band Queen was a Parsi:

 
Old December 13th, 2011 #4
A.G.
Senior Member
 
A.G.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The Deep South
Posts: 2,825
A.G.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
The ancient Aryans did invade India a couple of thousand years ago. Since that time, they mixed with the indigenous inhabitants of India to the point where there are no pure-Aryans left in India.

The closest thing to a pure Ayran in India that you will get are the Parsi, and they aren't pure enough to be considered White by European standards:

The faggot Freddy Mercury of the band Queen was a Parsi:

Sorry to disagree with you, but you should respect the indo-aryans and their history. the indo-aryans are a fair complexioned race but "golden yellowish" "gora" or "golden bodied" "brown and golden hued", they are not "snow white like germanics and nordics" for physical description of germanics you should read my other thread. your view is nordicist or maybe eurocentrist. we should respect the variation within the indo-european family. there can be darker aryans, they are the indo-aryans but still fair complexioned compared to the sudraoid negroe races. they are a solar race "golden hued" race.

Thank you!
 
Old December 13th, 2011 #5
Steven L. Akins
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: The Heart of Dixie
Posts: 13,170
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.G. View Post
Sorry to disagree with you, but you should respect the indo-aryans and their history. the indo-aryans are a fair complexioned race but "golden yellowish" "gora" or "golden bodied" "brown and golden hued", they are not "snow white like germanics and nordics" for physical description of germanics you should read my other thread. your view is nordicist or maybe eurocentrist. we should respect the variation within the indo-european family. there can be darker aryans, they are the indo-aryans but still fair complexioned compared to the sudraoid negroe races. they are a solar race "golden hued" race.

Thank you!
White means White, it doesn't mean mixed. Sorry, but no cigar.
 
Old December 13th, 2011 #6
A.G.
Senior Member
 
A.G.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The Deep South
Posts: 2,825
A.G.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
White means White, it doesn't mean mixed. Sorry, but no cigar.
White=European
Solar=Aryan

...

I didnt claimed them to be white instead you claimed their civilization Sorry
 
Old December 13th, 2011 #7
A.G.
Senior Member
 
A.G.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The Deep South
Posts: 2,825
A.G.
Thumbs up The Solar Race in Europe - The case of the Gypsies

Proto-Type Gypsies: Goldenskined, Barefoot, nomadic aryan tribe riding the horse and playing the balalaika

Last edited by A.G.; February 15th, 2018 at 07:54 PM.
 
Old December 13th, 2011 #8
Steven L. Akins
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: The Heart of Dixie
Posts: 13,170
Default

The ancient Aryans had no real civilization as far as major accomplishments are concerned. The term "Aryan" is used to designate the proto Indo-European culture, or the original root source of what modern-day scholars refer to as the Indo-European culture/language group:



Arya was not in India, though some of the ancient Aryans migrated there and were absorbed into the native South-Asian population of India.

The ancient Aryans were closely related to peoples such as the Scythians and the Tocharians, who can correctly be considered members of the ancient Aryan tribes. The Aryans occupied the region that later became known as Persia and is now called Iran, long before this area was invaded by Arabic tribes.



 
Old December 13th, 2011 #9
A.G.
Senior Member
 
A.G.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The Deep South
Posts: 2,825
A.G.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
The ancient Aryans had no real civilization as far as major accomplishments are concerned. The term "Aryan" is used to designate the proto Indo-European culture, or the original root source of what modern-day scholars refer to as the Indo-European culture/language group:



Arya was not in India, though some of the ancient Aryans migrated there and were absorbed into the native South-Asian population of India.

The ancient Aryans were closely related to peoples such as the Scythians and the Tocharians, who can correctly be considered members of the ancient Aryan tribes.



The Term Aryan is only mentionend explicitly in Vedas and Avesta so Indo-Iranian Tribes. Much later in the 19th Century European Racialists theorized the word Aryan to mean of pure european stock. However till today its the self-designation of 70% of India. For example they call their Children: Arya, Aryan, Aryaputra and their religion Arya Samaj. Why Europeans dont call their Childrens Aryans if they invented the term?
 
Old December 13th, 2011 #10
A.G.
Senior Member
 
A.G.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The Deep South
Posts: 2,825
A.G.
Default "They had no Civilization"

They even had Nukes

SOURCE
http://www.archaeologyonline.net/art...rif-vedas.html
 
Old December 13th, 2011 #11
Steven L. Akins
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: The Heart of Dixie
Posts: 13,170
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.G. View Post
The Term Aryan is only mentionend explicitly in Vedas and Avesta so Indo-Iranian Tribes. Much later in the 19th Century European Racialists theorized the word Aryan to mean of pure european stock. However till today its the self-designation of 70% of India. For example they call their Children: Arya, Aryan, Aryaputra and their religion Arya Samaj. Why Europeans dont call their Childrens Aryans if they invented the term?
No one is denying that some of the ancient Aryans migrated south into India and became mixed with the local native Indian population long ago. But the Aryans did not originate in India. Their homeland lay in what was part of the ancient kingdom of Parthia, now called Iran. But this was long before the Arabic peoples from northern Africa invaded what is now Iran, miscegenating the pure Aryans out of existence.

The iconic National Geographic photo taken in Afganistan in 1985 of a girl of mixed-Aryan ancestry is a good example of the miscegenated offspring that resulted from the Aryans being absorbed into the populations of other Middle-Eastern races:

 
Old December 13th, 2011 #12
A.G.
Senior Member
 
A.G.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The Deep South
Posts: 2,825
A.G.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post

To be honest i dont see a mixed person i see a fine solaric race girl with light green eyes. A mixed person is a mullato or mestizo. The original Arabs were white too but not aryan. The German Anthropologists divided the White/Caucasian Race into three branches

A)Aryan
-European Aryan
-Indo-Aryan
B)Semitic
C)Hamitic (=Berbers of Northafrica)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan_r...in_of_the_term

Please take a look at the Lexikon of the division and subdivision

The 4th edition of Meyers Konversationslexikon (Leipzig, 1885-1890) shows the Caucasian race (in various shades of grayish blue-green) as comprising Aryans, Semites, and Hamites. Aryans are further subdivided into European Aryans and Indo-Aryans (the term "Indo-Aryans" was then used to describe those now called Indo-Iranians).

---

You refer to the subdivision European Aryan as White its ok with me, but you shouldnt call others mongrels just because they look different than you its variation and adaption, all races are pure and should be respected
 
Old December 13th, 2011 #13
A.G.
Senior Member
 
A.G.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The Deep South
Posts: 2,825
A.G.
Arrow

In the Pali Canon a paragraph appears many times recording the Buddha describing how he began his quest for enlightenment, saying:

So, at a later time, while still young, a black-haired young man endowed with the blessings of youth in the first stage of life—and while my parents, unwilling, were crying with tears streaming down their faces—I shaved off my hair & beard, put on the ochre robe and went forth from the home life into homelessness.
— Ariyapariyesana Sutta

Source: Atharva Veda.6.137.2
>> May thy hairs grow as reeds, may they cluster, black, about thy head!


Source: Atharva Veda.6.137.3
>> Brahmins have strong black hair.


Source: Dharma-Sutra 1:2
>> Let him [the Brahmin Priest] kindle the sacrificial fire while his hair is still black
 
Old December 13th, 2011 #14
Steven L. Akins
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: The Heart of Dixie
Posts: 13,170
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.G. View Post
To be honest i dont see a mixed person i see a fine solaric race girl with light green eyes. A mixed person is a mullato or mestizo. The original Arabs were white too but not aryan. The German Anthropologists divided the White/Caucasian Race into three branches

A)Aryan
-European Aryan
-Indo-Aryan
B)Semitic
C)Hamitic (=Berbers of Northafrica)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan_r...in_of_the_term

Please take a look at the Lexikon of the division and subdivision

The 4th edition of Meyers Konversationslexikon (Leipzig, 1885-1890) shows the Caucasian race (in various shades of grayish blue-green) as comprising Aryans, Semites, and Hamites. Aryans are further subdivided into European Aryans and Indo-Aryans (the term "Indo-Aryans" was then used to describe those now called Indo-Iranians).

---

You refer to the subdivision European Aryan as White its ok with me, but you shouldnt call others mongrels just because they look different than you its variation and adaption, all races are pure and should be respected
Yeah, well, you're a Gypsie, so your opinion means zip.
 
Old December 13th, 2011 #15
A.G.
Senior Member
 
A.G.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The Deep South
Posts: 2,825
A.G.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
Yeah, well, you're a Gypsie, so your opinion means zip.
Good. I still stand by my opinion though.
 
Old December 13th, 2011 #16
A.G.
Senior Member
 
A.G.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The Deep South
Posts: 2,825
A.G.
Default Young Brahmin Kid

The Holy Symbol of Aryans - the Hindu and Buddhist Swastika [but also found in many other races and cultures ]

The swastika (Sanskrit: स्वस्तिक) is an equilateral cross with its arms bent at right angles, in either right-facing (࿕) form in counterclockwise motion or its mirrored left-facing (࿖) form in clockwise motion. Earliest archaeological evidence of swastika-shaped ornaments dates back to the Indus Valley Civilization of Ancient India as well as Classical Antiquity. Swastikas have also been used in other various ancient civilizations around the world. It remains widely used in Indian religions, specifically in Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism, primarily as a tantric symbol to evoke 'shakti' or the sacred symbol of good luck. The swastika is also a Chinese character used in East Asia representing eternity and Buddhism.

Swastika Swastika

Last edited by A.G.; February 15th, 2018 at 07:54 PM.
 
Old December 13th, 2011 #17
Steven L. Akins
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: The Heart of Dixie
Posts: 13,170
Default

]
Quote:
Originally Posted by A.G. View Post
The Holy Symbol of Aryans - the Hindu and Buddhist Swastika [but also found in many other races and cultures

The swastika (Sanskrit: स्वस्तिक) is an equilateral cross with its arms bent at right angles, in either right-facing (࿕) form in counterclockwise motion or its mirrored left-facing (࿖) form in clockwise motion. Earliest archaeological evidence of swastika-shaped ornaments dates back to the Indus Valley Civilization of Ancient India as well as Classical Antiquity. Swastikas have also been used in other various ancient civilizations around the world. It remains widely used in Indian religions, specifically in Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism, primarily as a tantric symbol to evoke 'shakti' or the sacred symbol of good luck. The swastika is also a Chinese character used in East Asia representing eternity and Buddhism.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika
The swastika is a common symbol throughout the world. It has been found engraved on Pictish stone carvings in Scotland, as well as in American Indian artwork in North America. It represents the turning wheel of the four seasons, the four elements (earth, air, fire and water) in their perpetual struggle for dominance and supremacy over each other - the ever-turning cycle of forces that keep the universe motion.

early 1900's post card:



1920's Coca-cola bottle-opener given away as advertisement:


World War I patriotic-themed postcard:


Friendly society token:


1930's Ouija-board game:


Pictish standing stone with swastika carving in Peebleshire, Scotland:


7th Century BC gold Etruscan medallion with swastikas found in Tuscany, Italy:
 
Old December 13th, 2011 #18
varg
...
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 9,701
varg
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
Yeah, well, you're a Gypsie, so your opinion means zip.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AG
Proto-Type Gypsies: Goldenskined, Barefoot, nomadic aryan tribe riding the horse and playing the balalaika
He's just another mud who wants to be something special. Of course he'll spin things so he can pretend gypsies are Aryan.
 
Old December 13th, 2011 #19
Steven L. Akins
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: The Heart of Dixie
Posts: 13,170
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
He's just another mud who wants to be something special. Of course he'll spin things so he can pretend gypsies are Aryan.
I know. White means "clean", either something is clean or it isn't. There is no such thing as "almost clean", just like there is no such thing as "almost White"

Mixed-race descendants of Tocharian-Asian cross-breeding:





 
Old December 14th, 2011 #20
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,342
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
The faggot Freddy Mercury of the band Queen was a Parsi:

Mercury was great - a true charismatic, race and sex deviance aside. You get a WN leader with his charisma, he would be unstoppable save with a bullet. Most WN don't even understand that emotion is the only way we can spread the feeling. Again, folks, how many times do I have to tell you. FLOWERS ON THE OUTSIDE, CHICKENWIRE ON THE INSIDE.

There's a difference between a centerfold and an Xray, and I grow tire of explaining to you seedless grapes.
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:10 AM.
Page generated in 0.17403 seconds.