Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 26th, 2008 #1
alex revision
Senior Member
 
alex revision's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 16,003
alex revision
Default Northern European Genetics

Northern European Genetics


Genome-wide study uncovers an increase of genetic distances towards Northern Europe

A recent study shows that genetic differences in Central Europe appear smaller than between and even within North European populations.

The study, led by researcher Päivi Lahermo from Institute for Molecular Medicine Finland (FIMM) and University of Helsinki, Finland, and professor Juha Kere from Karolinska Institutet, Sweden, will be published in PLoS ONE journal October 24th, 2008.

“The understanding of genetic variation in human populations is important not only for obtaining information on population history, but also for successful studies of genetic factors behind human diseases,” says Juha Kere.

Human population genetic studies have recently gained a new powerful tool from the analysis of densely spaced single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) across the whole genome. In this study, almost 250 000 such polymorphisms were used to analyze genetic differences between the Germans, British, Eastern and Western Finns, and Swedes, based on ca. 1000 samples.

The Germans and British are genetically close to each other, which has been observed also in other recently published studies. In contrast, the genetic distances between the Swedes and Eastern and Western Finns are larger, and the diversity in these populations is lower.

The genetic difference between Eastern and Western Finland is substantial in a European scale, and there are also clear differences between Finnish counties.

“The larger genetic distances in the north are caused by differences in population history: the northernmost parts of Europe were inhabited later than Central Europe and by fewer people, and have had smaller populations since then,” says Päivi Lahermo.

The study can be freely downloaded from http://dx.plos.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0003519 .

Source: University of Helsinki
http://www.physorg.com/news144038870.html
 
Old November 10th, 2008 #2
diabloblanco92
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 4,278
diabloblanco92
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex revision View Post
Northern European Genetics


Genome-wide study uncovers an increase of genetic distances towards Northern Europe

A recent study shows that genetic differences in Central Europe appear smaller than between and even within North European populations.

The study, led by researcher Päivi Lahermo from Institute for Molecular Medicine Finland (FIMM) and University of Helsinki, Finland, and professor Juha Kere from Karolinska Institutet, Sweden, will be published in PLoS ONE journal October 24th, 2008.

“The understanding of genetic variation in human populations is important not only for obtaining information on population history, but also for successful studies of genetic factors behind human diseases,” says Juha Kere.

Human population genetic studies have recently gained a new powerful tool from the analysis of densely spaced single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) across the whole genome. In this study, almost 250 000 such polymorphisms were used to analyze genetic differences between the Germans, British, Eastern and Western Finns, and Swedes, based on ca. 1000 samples.

The Germans and British are genetically close to each other, which has been observed also in other recently published studies. In contrast, the genetic distances between the Swedes and Eastern and Western Finns are larger, and the diversity in these populations is lower.

The genetic difference between Eastern and Western Finland is substantial in a European scale, and there are also clear differences between Finnish counties.

“The larger genetic distances in the north are caused by differences in population history: the northernmost parts of Europe were inhabited later than Central Europe and by fewer people, and have had smaller populations since then,” says Päivi Lahermo.

The study can be freely downloaded from http://dx.plos.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0003519 .

Source: University of Helsinki
http://www.physorg.com/news144038870.html
Yup Jeb, those damm Centreeel Europeeeeeeeeeans aint nuttin but a bunch of Sandniggers, just like those dirty EyYYYYYYYYYYtalian Dagos
__________________
"You can check out any time you want, but you can never leave"
 
Old November 10th, 2008 #3
Art Cast
Senior Member
 
Art Cast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,016
Art Cast
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabloblanco92 View Post
Yup Jeb, those damm Centreeel Europeeeeeeeeeans aint nuttin but a bunch of Sandniggers, just like those dirty EyYYYYYYYYYYtalian Dagos
That study says no such thing,you fucking retard.
__________________
Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man.
Friedrich Nietzsche
 
Old November 10th, 2008 #4
diabloblanco92
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 4,278
diabloblanco92
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by reltih145 View Post
That study says no such thing,you fucking retard.
Damm you boy, you forgot to slop the hogs. Yer so damm lazy yuh must hav Nijjer blud
__________________
"You can check out any time you want, but you can never leave"
 
Old November 10th, 2008 #5
Art Cast
Senior Member
 
Art Cast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,016
Art Cast
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabloblanco92 View Post
Damm(sic) you boy, you forgot to slop the hogs. Yer so damm(sic) lazy yuh(sic) must hav(sic) Nijjer(sic) blud(sic)
Is there something dishonourable with livestock husbandry?
__________________
Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man.
Friedrich Nietzsche
 
Old November 11th, 2008 #6
diabloblanco92
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 4,278
diabloblanco92
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by reltih145 View Post
Is there something dishonourable with livestock husbandry?

Of course there is nothing dishonorable about it. Its horseshit to claim that there is. Just as its horseshit to act as if everyone south of Normandy is a "Sand Nigger". You bash Meds they bash back. You fling shit it gets flung back
Yes Im considered a "flake" by many here because unlike other SE I dont ignore these constant and subtle and ocasionally not so subtle digs against SE/Meds as the price of being "accepted". For much the same reason the larger society considers me an "outsider" for pointing out similar treatment of Whites as a whole
__________________
"You can check out any time you want, but you can never leave"
 
Old November 11th, 2008 #7
psychologicalshock
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 7,046
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabloblanco92 View Post
Of course there is nothing dishonorable about it. Its horseshit to claim that there is. Just as its horseshit to act as if everyone south of Normandy is a "Sand Nigger". You bash Meds they bash back. You fling shit it gets flung back
Oh God not this again, the consensus is that South Italy is full of greasers(Remnants of the fallen Roman Empire) and if you ever looked the truth in the face and took a glance at some photos of that region you'd realize they aren't White over there. White people don't have naturally dusky skin, White people never naturally have beaner pigment, White people are White. Dienekes has some odd beliefs about this but then again he believes that racial mixing is the path to the superior race (Whatever that is). Generally North Italians are not Mediterraneans (But they are very White Nords) as the Mediterranean race is one that is nearing extinction and is one of the tragedies that hasn't been emphasized enough. Mediterraneans were the greatest people in the world, but the greasers which now inhabit their land should put any true Italian person to shame, they are not White. Greasers in Italy are like Turks in Albania, they don't belong and they bring shame to the original White owners.
Quote:
Yes Im considered a "flake" by many here because unlike other SE I dont ignore these constant and subtle and ocasionally not so subtle digs against SE/Meds as the price of being "accepted". For much the same reason the larger society considers me an "outsider" for pointing out similar treatment of Whites as a whole
I think most of the time they're not actually digging at Meds or White people in general.

Last edited by psychologicalshock; November 11th, 2008 at 02:10 AM.
 
Old November 11th, 2008 #8
diabloblanco92
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 4,278
diabloblanco92
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychologicalshock View Post
Oh God not this again, the consensus is that South Italy is full of greasers and if you ever looked the truth in the face and took a glance at some photos of that region you'd realize they aren't White over there. White people don't have naturally dusky skin, White people never naturally have beaner pigment, White people are White. Dienekes has some odd beliefs about this but then again he believes that racial mixing is the path to the superior race (Whatever that is). Generally North Italians are not Mediterraneans (But they are very White) as the Mediterranean race is one that is nearing extinction and is one of the tragedies that hasn't been emphasized enough. Mediterraneans were the greatest people in the world, but the greasers which now inhabit their land should put any true Italian person to shame, they are not White. Greasers in Italy are like Turks in Albania, they don't belong and they bring shame to the original White owners.

I think most of the time they're not actually digging at Meds or White people in general.

The only human beings that are literally colored "white" are corpses in an advanced state of decomposition, usually when found in water

"the consensus is that South Italy is full of greasers and if you ever looked the truth in the face and took a glance at some photos of that region you'd realize they aren't White over there."

The consessus of whom, a bunch internet "Whiter than thou types? Certainly not of a single credentialed anthropoligist What is a "greaser" anyhow? If you mean Indio or Mestizo that is patently absurd. Most Meds are more phenotypically removed from Amerinds than most Nords, or at least West Nords, though that is not to imply that Nords are in any way amerinds

Care to point out the "muds" in these Southern Italian Crowd photos?

http://www.panf.info/upload/showthread.php?t=73

Real muds

Puerto Ricans

http://www.houseofpuertorico.com/ima...-modesto_5.jpg

Mexicans

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/image...exicans416.jpg

Mauritanians

http://www.swissinfo.ch/xobix_media/..._9534967_2.jpg

Yemenis


http://i.pbase.com/u41/spoonbender/l...9.P1010005.jpg


The difference is clear,no one in the first set of photos has a single Non-White trait. In contrast there are few if any people in the other 3 sets of photos that dont show obvious Non-White ancestry, though it is much more graphic in some than others Olive skin is no such trait and at all events can be found in places like Scotland and Germany. Its merely an adaptation to hot often dry summers that characterized the places where Mediterraneans, and the ancestors of many North Europeans, originated. But this trait was not useful in the cool cloudy summers that characterize the Western third of Europe and the Baltic litteroal, so it mostly disappeared
In any event there is little difference in pigmentation between North and South Italy


Greasers in Italy are like Turks in Albania, they don't belong and they bring shame to the original White owners.

Considering that Albania has zero racemixing and is possibly the only nation in Europe with no immigration problem, that claim is amazing.Italy is no longer as good, but its still worlds better than most of NW Europe in terms of racial loyalty I will forebear on contrastiong it and Albania with such places as Holland and the UK, but that should be obvious
In actuality there are no Turks in Albania but several million descendants of Albanian and Bosnian immigrants in Turkey
__________________
"You can check out any time you want, but you can never leave"
 
Old November 11th, 2008 #9
psychologicalshock
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 7,046
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabloblanco92 View Post
The only human beings that are literally colored "white" are corpses in an advanced state of decomposition, usually when found in water
White as a skin color and White as an absolute color are completely different pigments.

Quote:

The consessus of whom, a bunch internet "Whiter than thou types?
Consensus of History, the arrival of the Lombards pushed the greasers down into the boot where they reside to this day. The Lombards were Nordic and thus most White Italians are Nordic.

Quote:
Certainly not of a single credentialed anthropoligist What is a "greaser" anyhow?
The most credentialed individual you respect is a confused pro-racial mixing moron who should be shot in the head for his own good.

A greaser is a racially mixed mongrel.

Quote:
If you mean Indio or Mestizo that is patently absurd. Most Meds are more phenotypically removed from Amerinds than most Nords, or at least West Nords, though that is not to imply that Nords are in any way amerinds
We're speaking of greasers, not Meds, greasers.

Quote:
Care to point out the "muds" in these Southern Italian Crowd photos?

http://www.panf.info/upload/showthread.php?t=73
This has been shown to you many times before and I am not planning on wasting time on it now. It's not my issue that you can't see the crowds of non-Whites within those photos. South Italy is deeply racially mixed with few White infusions over the past 1500 years. Otherwise the boot is hopelessly mixed.
Quote:


The difference is clear,no one in the first set of photos has a single Non-White trait.


Riggght.

Quote:
In contrast there are few if any people in the other 3 sets of photos that dont show obvious Non-White ancestry, though it is much more graphic in some than others
Yeah I guess nearly everyone is within those, so much that you are able to notice the more extreme cases

Quote:
Olive skin is no such trait and at all events can be found in places like Scotland and Germany.
Mediterraneans are not Olive skinned, Nords are not olive skinned, where does it come from ? Interracial mixing. Whoever argues that skin pigment can develop within some 2000 years or so is an utter moron.

Quote:
Its merely an adaptation to hot often dry summers that characterized the places where Mediterraneans, and the ancestors of many North Europeans, originated.
Haha believe that all you want, skin pigment is an adaptation that happens over hundreds of thousands of years(Minimum) and thus anyone who is non-White is non-White and not related to Whites.

If your theory was true both Egyptians and Sumerians would have been niggers from living so much in the sun and thus we'd all be niggers today. Typical Lamarckism.

(Dark skin by the way isn't an adaptation to anything as having lighter skin aids vitamin D production and White reflects light thus being a better mechanism for actually cooling down)

Quote:
But this trait was not useful in the cool cloudy summers that characterize the Western third of Europe and the Baltic litteroal, so it mostly disappeared
In any event there is little difference in pigmentation between North and South Italy
North Italian men have no darkness to their skin because they are Nordic and Germanic to argue that they could develop a darker skin color over 1500 years is ridiculous and laudable, obviously such a thing has never been demonstrated. It's racial mixing.

True Nord Italians:









Quote:
Considering that Albania has zero racemixing and is possibly the only nation in Europe with no immigration problem, that claim is amazing.
You're a huge history ignoramus aren't you? Albania is Illyrian, Illyrians are 0% of the Albanian population the other 100% is Turkic, typical of a Dienekes fan to be unable to differentiate between a Turk and an Indo-European.

Quote:
Italy is no longer as good, but its still worlds better than most of NW Europe in terms of racial loyalty I will forebear on contrastiong it and Albania with such places as Holland and the UK, but that should be obvious
In actuality there are no Turks in Albania but several million descendants of Albanian and Bosnian immigrants in Turkey
All of Albania is Turkey.

Last edited by psychologicalshock; November 11th, 2008 at 02:48 AM.
 
Old November 11th, 2008 #10
diabloblanco92
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 4,278
diabloblanco92
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychologicalshock View Post
White as a skin color and White as an absolute color are completely different pigments.


Consensus of History, the arrival of the Lombards pushed the greasers down into the boot where they reside to this day. The Lombards were Nordic and thus most White Italians are Nordic.


The most credentialed individual you respect is a confused pro-racial mixing moron who should be shot in the head for his own good.

A greaser is a racially mixed mongrel.


We're speaking of greasers, not Meds, greasers.


This has been shown to you many times before and I am not planning on wasting time on it now. It's not my issue that you can't see the crowds of non-Whites within those photos. South Italy is deeply racially mixed with few White infusions over the past 1500 years. Otherwise the boot is hopelessly mixed.



Riggght.


Yeah I guess nearly everyone is within those, so much that you are able to notice the more extreme cases


Mediterraneans are not Olive skinned, Nords are not olive skinned, where does it come from ? Interracial mixing. Whoever argues that skin pigment can develop within some 2000 years or so is an utter moron.


Haha believe that all you want, skin pigment is an adaptation that happens over hundreds of thousands of years(Minimum) and thus anyone who is non-White is non-White and not related to Whites.

(Dark skin by the way isn't an adaptation to anything as having lighter skin aids vitamin D production and White reflects light thus being a better mechanism for actually cooling down)


North Italian men have no darkness to their skin because they are Nordic and Germanic to argue that they could develop a darker skin color over 1500 years is ridiculous and laudable, obviously such a thing has never been demonstrated. It's racial mixing.

True Nord Italians:










You're a huge history ignoramus aren't you? Albania is Illyrian, Illyrians are 0% of the Albanian population the other 100% is Turkic, typical of a Dienekes fan to be unable to differentiate between a Turk and an Indo-European.


All of Albania is Turkey.

Consensus of History, the arrival of the Lombards pushed the greasers down into the boot where they reside to this day. The Lombards were Nordic and thus most White Italians are Nordic.

What Historian? Gibbon?????? Arthur Kemp is not a Historian Nordic Phenotypes and pigmentation are in the minority in North Italy, and little greater than in South Italy. The Lombards were primative savages that DESTROYED Justinians sucessfull restoration of the Roman Empire and as a result gave us such gifts as the Dark Ages, The Black Death, Witchburning and a decline of living standards to such an extent that they were not restored until the 19th Century


"The most credentialed individual you respect is a confused pro-racial mixing moron who should be shot in the head for his own good. "

Dienekes is a racial defeatist,like 90% of the people on this board Should they be shot too?
AS for Dr Coon, he was a hard core racialist. It has ne bearing on the validity of his scientific conclusions

"Mediterraneans are not Olive skinned, Nords are not olive skinned, where does it come from ? Interracial mixing. Whoever argues that skin pigment can develop within some 2000 years or so is an utter moron"

110F summers with 10% relative humidity in West Asia and 95% Possible sunshine might have some bearing. I know enough about climatology to realize that they would have a different skinrone than people evolved in 65F simmers with 20-30% possible sunshine
This was over a far longer period than 2000 years
Beiseds since when does racial mixing only manifest itself in darkened skintone Anyone that has spent ten minutes among racially mixed Latin Americans would laugh at that


"This has been shown to you many times before and I am not planning on wasting time on it now. It's not my issue that you can't see the crowds of non-Whites within those photos. South Italy is deeply racially mixed with few White infusions over the past 1500 years. Otherwise the boot is hopelessly mixed."

Where are the Negroid, Mongoloid, Amerind or Dravidoid features?????????????? NOWHERE


"(Dark skin by the way isn't an adaptation to anything as having lighter skin aids vitamin D production and White reflects light thus being a better mechanism for actually cooling down) "

Darkend skin is not an adaptation to solar radation.....JESUS!


North Italian men have no darkness to their skin because they are Nordic and Germanic to argue that they could develop a darker skin color over 1500 years is ridiculous and laudable, obviously such a thing has never been demonstrated. It's racial mixing.

True Nord Italians:









In reality there is hardly any difference in pigmebntation between North and South Italy


Overall, however, physical differences are negligible:


TRAIT NORTH SOUTH
Hair Blondism 15% 6%*
Black Hair
25%
30%

Eye Blondism 65% 56%
Brunet Skin ~50% >50%
Average Height 168 cm 165 cm
Cephalic Index ** 83.5 79

* Red and reddish-brown shades were observed in an additional 16% of this sample.
** Above 81 is in the Alpine-Dinaric range, and below 76 in the Mediterranean range.



(Coon, 1939)


Thats from Dr Coon, not Dienekes


More from Dr Coon on Southern Italian physical anthropology


Anthropology
"Italy, one of the most clearly demarcated geographical units in Europe, is a country of considerable [sub]racial variability. Although the Mediterranean race is strongly represented in it, Italy belongs only partially to the Mediterranean world, for much of it is more typically Alpine racial territory. ... The primary racial impulse of the early Neolithic, however, is known. This was the immigration of small Mediterraneans in great numbers, coming largely if not entirely by sea; these first food-producers were followed by more competent navigators, Atlanto-Mediterraneans, who settled chiefly in the north and in the islands, and Dinarics from the eastern Mediterranean in search of metal. Some of the Dinarics penetrated the Alpine Valleys while others settled in the Po Valley and in central Italy. The movement of highly cultured peoples from the east into Italy continued into historic times, and included the settlement of the Etruscans in Tuscany, and of the Greeks in Sicily and in the southern end of the peninsula.

"...through her role as mistress of the world, Rome accumulated and assimilated a heterogeneous population. That this population was by no means purely or even predominantly Mediterranean is shown by the study of the skulls of Pompeians, victims of the eruption which turned their city from a metropolis into a museum. These crania, with a mean cranial index of 80, represent a population which had acquired a [sub]racial character of its own despite its mixed origin, and in which the Alpine element was the most important. ... A series of 100 modern crania from Bologna, with a mean cranial index of 83.5, is almost purely Alpo-Dinaric, with the latter element in a position of prominence. The Dinaric race is common in northern, but not southern Italy, and this distinction has been true since the Bronze Age.

"In other words, the southern Italians are a blend for the most part of Alpines and small Mediterraneans, while among the northern Italians the most important dolichocephalic strain is the Atlanto-Mediterranean. The association of relatively great blondism with brachycephaly merely indicates that both Alpines and Dinarics are characteristically mixed or intermediate in pigmentation. The few unaltered Nordics still found in northern Italy and in aristocratic families elsewhere are far outnumbered by Atlanto-Mediterraneans. ... The binding element which is common to all sections is the Alpine, which has reemerged from obscure beginnings through a superstructure composed of Dinaric, Nordic, and various kinds of Mediterranean accretions."
(Coon, 1939)





--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Albanians are an Indo European people speaking an Indo European language. Are you seriously suggesting that they were Ural Altaic speaking a Ural Altaic language that adopted an IE language while the opposite happened all around them??????????. You have utterly no evidence that they mixed with Turks any more than Serbs or others, and many of the Turks in question were Whites anyhow. Here in any event are "muddy" Albanians



http://www.panf.info/upload/showthread.php?t=172


I rest my case
__________________
"You can check out any time you want, but you can never leave"
 
Old November 11th, 2008 #11
psychologicalshock
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 7,046
Default

Quote:
What Historian? Gibbon?????? Arthur Kemp is not a Historian Nordic Phenotypes and pigmentation are in the minority in North Italy, and little greater than in South Italy. The Lombards were primative savages that DESTROYED Justinians sucessfull restoration of the Roman Empire and as a result gave us such gifts as the Dark Ages, The Black Death, Witchburning and a decline of living standards to such an extent that they were not restored until the 19th Century
Rome was deeply mixed and had no chance to survive any longer. The Lombards were also not Christian but Pagans, Christianity was forced on Italy by Charles Martel, so if you want to blame him okay, but the Lombards did not want to kneel before the pope and they were not involved in spreading of Black Death, that was an Asiatic/Jewish job.
Quote:
"The most credentialed individual you respect is a confused pro-racial mixing moron who should be shot in the head for his own good. "

Dienekes is a racial defeatist,like 90% of the people on this board Should they be shot too?
Just make sure you remember that I said should, not that I would.
Quote:
AS for Dr Coon, he was a hard core racialist. It has ne bearing on the validity of his scientific conclusions
His desire to make shit skins into Whites was going over board.



Quote:
110F summers with 10% relative humidity in West Asia and 95% Possible sunshine might have some bearing. I know enough about climatology to realize that they would have a different skinrone than people evolved in 65F simmers with 20-30% possible sunshine
This was over a far longer period than 2000 years
Beiseds since when does racial mixing only manifest itself in darkened skintone Anyone that has spent ten minutes among racially mixed Latin Americans would laugh at that
Then how do you explain the supposed darkening of North Italians you mentioned? The Lombards were Germanic, as in they were a light skin tone.

Also: I have met White Argentinians and they are as White as I am, no devolution seen there.
Quote:
Where are the Negroid, Mongoloid, Amerind or Dravidoid features?????????????? NOWHERE
The opposite of what you say i true.





Quote:
Darkend skin is not an adaptation to solar radation.....JESUS!
It indeed isn't few people of breeding age die from skin cancer it is evolutionarily irrelevant. Europeans consume plenty of folic acid so that is not a concern either.



In reality there is hardly any difference in pigmebntation between North and South Italy


Quote:
TRAIT NORTH SOUTH
Hair Blondism 15% 6%*
Black Hair
25%
30%

Eye Blondism 65% 56%
Brunet Skin ~50% >50%
Average Height 168 cm 165 cm
Cephalic Index ** 83.5 79

* Red and reddish-brown shades were observed in an additional 16% of this sample.
** Above 81 is in the Alpine-Dinaric range, and below 76 in the Mediterranean range.



(Coon, 1939)


Thats from Dr Coon, not Dienekes


More from Dr Coon on Southern Italian physical anthropology


Anthropology
"Italy, one of the most clearly demarcated geographical units in Europe, is a country of considerable [sub]racial variability. Although the Mediterranean race is strongly represented in it, Italy belongs only partially to the Mediterranean world, for much of it is more typically Alpine racial territory. ... The primary racial impulse of the early Neolithic, however, is known. This was the immigration of small Mediterraneans in great numbers, coming largely if not entirely by sea; these first food-producers were followed by more competent navigators, Atlanto-Mediterraneans, who settled chiefly in the north and in the islands, and Dinarics from the eastern Mediterranean in search of metal. Some of the Dinarics penetrated the Alpine Valleys while others settled in the Po Valley and in central Italy. The movement of highly cultured peoples from the east into Italy continued into historic times, and included the settlement of the Etruscans in Tuscany, and of the Greeks in Sicily and in the southern end of the peninsula.

"...through her role as mistress of the world, Rome accumulated and assimilated a heterogeneous population. That this population was by no means purely or even predominantly Mediterranean is shown by the study of the skulls of Pompeians, victims of the eruption which turned their city from a metropolis into a museum. These crania, with a mean cranial index of 80, represent a population which had acquired a [sub]racial character of its own despite its mixed origin, and in which the Alpine element was the most important. ... A series of 100 modern crania from Bologna, with a mean cranial index of 83.5, is almost purely Alpo-Dinaric, with the latter element in a position of prominence. The Dinaric race is common in northern, but not southern Italy, and this distinction has been true since the Bronze Age.

"In other words, the southern Italians are a blend for the most part of Alpines and small Mediterraneans, while among the northern Italians the most important dolichocephalic strain is the Atlanto-Mediterranean. The association of relatively great blondism with brachycephaly merely indicates that both Alpines and Dinarics are characteristically mixed or intermediate in pigmentation. The few unaltered Nordics still found in northern Italy and in aristocratic families elsewhere are far outnumbered by Atlanto-Mediterraneans. ... The binding element which is common to all sections is the Alpine, which has reemerged from obscure beginnings through a superstructure composed of Dinaric, Nordic, and various kinds of Mediterranean accretions."
(Coon, 1939)
Great amount of babble but no sources as to how he came up with these numbers. Looking at the modern haplotype map we can see this is false - N.Italians have a White skin tone because they are White. There's also a difference between being tanned and being shitskinned, it's likely the author couldn't tell the difference just like he couldn't tell that Dinaric was a made up race.




Quote:
Albanians are an Indo European people speaking an Indo European language. Are you seriously suggesting that they were Ural Altaic speaking a Ural Altaic language that adopted an IE language while the opposite happened all around them??????????. You have utterly no evidence that they mixed with Turks any more than Serbs or others, and many of the Turks in question were Whites anyhow. Here in any event are "muddy" Albanians
Albanians are the remnants of a Turkic invasion, they are not Indo-European they merely speak an Indo-European language, they are very much like Armenians who are no longer the originals.

As for evidence here it is:


Albania has nearly no European genes, its a deeply racially mixed mudhole just like Turkey.
 
Old November 11th, 2008 #12
diabloblanco92
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 4,278
diabloblanco92
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychologicalshock View Post
Rome was deeply mixed and had no chance to survive any longer. The Lombards were also not Christian but Pagans, Christianity was forced on Italy by Charles Martel, so if you want to blame him okay, but the Lombards did not want to kneel before the pope and they were not involved in spreading of Black Death, that was an Asiatic/Jewish job.

Just make sure you remember that I said should, not that I would.

His desire to make shit skins into Whites was going over board.




Then how do you explain the supposed darkening of North Italians you mentioned? The Lombards were Germanic, as in they were a light skin tone.

Also: I have met White Argentinians and they are as White as I am, no devolution seen there.

The opposite of what you say i true.






It indeed isn't few people of breeding age die from skin cancer it is evolutionarily irrelevant. Europeans consume plenty of folic acid so that is not a concern either.



In reality there is hardly any difference in pigmebntation between North and South Italy



Great amount of babble but no sources as to how he came up with these numbers. Looking at the modern haplotype map we can see this is false - N.Italians have a White skin tone because they are White. There's also a difference between being tanned and being shitskinned, it's likely the author couldn't tell the difference just like he couldn't tell that Dinaric was a made up race.





Albanians are the remnants of a Turkic invasion, they are not Indo-European they merely speak an Indo-European language, they are very much like Armenians who are no longer the originals.

As for evidence here it is:


Albania has nearly no European genes, its a deeply racially mixed mudhole just like Turkey.

[QUOTE=psychologicalshock;877728]Rome was deeply mixed and had no chance to survive any longer. The Lombards were also not Christian but Pagans, Christianity was forced on Italy by Charles Martel, so if you want to blame him okay, but the Lombards did not want to kneel before the pope and they were not involved in spreading of Black Death, that was an Asiatic/Jewish job.

Whatever the merits or demerits of Christianity, what cannot be avoided is that the much more firmly Christian (and for that matter supposedly "mixed" Eastern Empore outlasted the Western "Germanic" Ronam Empire by a millenium, being a great continental power extending from Southern Italy to the Caspian and rthe edges of Galilee as late as the late 11th Century AD. Yes the Franks also had a role in preventing the revival of the Empire in the West, but they at least laid the long term ethnic and racial foundations of 2 White nations, France and Germany, among many other things, while the Lombards apart from sopme impressive architecture and adaptation of Roman administration had no benificial impact in the long run. The economic educational and infrastructural decay caused by by Romes colapse in the West was the real cause of such things as the Black death, though the Western churches persecution of vernin fighting cats did not help things What role Jews may have had I dont know, but since the Death pushed wages up and lowered the demand for merchants goods its hard to see how they would benifit


Then how do you explain the supposed darkening of North Italians you mentioned? The Lombards were Germanic, as in they were a light skin tone.



Because the Lombards were a relatively small military caste that eventually becamed absorbed in the larger population Actually its not even likely that Lombards are responsible
for a good part of the lighter pigmentation as the Po Valley was not even part of Roman Italy but was a seperate province called Cisalpine Gaul, but that is hard to establish either way
Haplogroup J is a Neolithic Haplogroup from the Northern Middle East formerly called EU-9 and EU10 It IS a White haplogroup,THe ME had no important racial mixture at the time It is Indo European in genetic derivation, There is in any even nearly as much of it in Denmark as Italy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_J_(Y-DNA)

If Albanians are remenants of a turkic invasion than so are Czechs according to your map. Your argument seems to be bassed on the idea that Haplogroup J is an indicator of mysterious "Mud" but likelt Semetic genetics viv a vis Italy but East Asian Viv a Vis Albanians That is farcial
Far more importantly you have been challenged to site evidence of racial mixture in the phenotypes of the Albos and Italians, your response is silence. This must either mean that you dont believe in biological race in which case this alll is a huge waste of time, or you have no argument


"His desire to make shit skins into Whites was going over board."


Dr Coons?????????? Come on, isnt this paranoia gone crazy


Great amount of babble but no sources as to how he came up with these numbers. Looking at the modern haplotype map we can see this is false - N.Italians have a White skin tone because they are White. There's also a difference between being tanned and being shitskinned, it's likely the author couldn't tell the difference just like he couldn't tell that Dinaric was a made up race.

Its explained in detail in the actual text, Besides the modern pics of Italian crowd photos from North and South Italy confirm its truth. Further Northern Italy is not a cloudy,cool misty Scottish glen, its nearly as hot and sunny in the summer as Southern Italy and includes some oh the highest record high temperatures in the Italian peninsula because the heat bearing SSEl wind has a several hundred mile traverse over land rather than the sea because of its location, prevailing summer winds ant the shape of the Italian peninsula. Of course its often ciool in the summer in the Alps but most do not live there


"Also: I have met White Argentinians and they are as White as I am, no devolution seen there."

Of course, Argentina is over 85% White. Its summers are close to those in the USA, though like the USA they vary with location. As to skin cancer you will have to explain the darker pigments everywhere due to high solar radiation, though you are not 100% wrong because in Blacks its at least as attributal to epidermal thickness due to the humid high pathpgen enviornment they evolved in. But Meds were largely exposed to dry heat
__________________
"You can check out any time you want, but you can never leave"
 
Old November 11th, 2008 #13
Robert Bandanza
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: JUDEAware, originally MassaJEWsetts
Posts: 8,901
Default

diablablanca,

Argentina is less than 85 percent white because they have a very large Jewish population who automatically have reserved rights for claiming white identity.
 
Old November 11th, 2008 #14
Mark
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,219
Default

Argentine "white" population:

Quote:
The Argentine population is predominantly European with approximately 20% Amerindian admixture, and a very small (<2% ) contribution from West Africa.
Quote:
In this study we analyzed a sample of the urban population of La Plata, Argentina, using 17 mtDNA haplogroups, the DYS199 Y-chromosome polymorphism, and 5 autosomal population-associated alleles (PAAs). The contribution of native American maternal lineages to the population of La Plata was estimated as 45.6%, whereas the paternal contribution was much lower (10.6%), clearly indicating directional mating. Regarding autosomal evidence of admixture, the relative European, native American, and West African genetic contributions to the gene pool of La Plata were estimated to be 67.55%, 25.9%, and 6.5%, respectively.
 
Old November 11th, 2008 #15
Art Cast
Senior Member
 
Art Cast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,016
Art Cast
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabloblanco92 View Post
Of course there is nothing dishonorable about it. Its horseshit to claim that there is. Just as its horseshit to act as if everyone south of Normandy is a "Sand Nigger". You bash Meds they bash back. You fling shit it gets flung back
Yes Im considered a "flake" by many here because unlike other SE I dont ignore these constant and subtle and ocasionally not so subtle digs against SE/Meds as the price of being "accepted". For much the same reason the larger society considers me an "outsider" for pointing out similar treatment of Whites as a whole
Fuck,you are an idiot.Here is what the article says:
Quote:
A recent study shows that genetic differences in Central Europe appear smaller than between and even within North European populations.

...................................................................................................

In this study, almost 250 000 such polymorphisms were used to analyze genetic differences between the Germans, British, Eastern and Western Finns, and Swedes, based on ca. 1000 samples.

The Germans and British are genetically close to each other, which has been observed also in other recently published studies. In contrast, the genetic distances between the Swedes and Eastern and Western Finns are larger, and the diversity in these populations is lower.

The genetic difference between Eastern and Western Finland is substantial in a European scale, and there are also clear differences between Finnish counties.
How,in christ's name do you get this :

Just as its horseshit to act as if everyone south of Normandy is a "Sand Nigger". You bash Meds they bash back.


from that study?It's a scientific study measuring genetic difference between Germans, British, Eastern and Western Finns, and Swedes.They didn't even test any Mediterranean populations,you imbecile.

Quote:
Of course there is nothing dishonorable about it. Its horseshit to claim that there is.
Why then did you use this phrase : Damm you boy, you forgot to slop the hogs as a term of reproach?Don't care for the honest work of farming?Or don't you care for Pork?
__________________
Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man.
Friedrich Nietzsche
 
Old November 17th, 2008 #16
UND
Junior Member
 
UND's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Illyria
Posts: 192
UND
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychologicalshock View Post

Albania has nearly no European genes, its a deeply racially mixed mudhole just like Turkey.
Mud pig, who said that Albanians dont have european genes? give me 1 source? you idiot illiterate what you know about europe, you loser mongrel shit?

Albanians are more europan than all you, that explain their language and culture and race (Dinaric)...and peak of civilisation was Balcan/Italy even word "Europe" came from balcanic dialect.

here is source about genetic:
Quote:
Maternal and paternal lineages in Albania and the genetic structure of Indo-European populations

Mitochondrial DNA HV1 sequences and Y chromosome haplotypes (DYS19 STR and YAP) were characterised in an Albanian sample and compared with those of several other Indo-European populations from the European continent. No significant difference was observed between Albanians and most other Europeans, despite the fact that Albanians are clearly different from all other Indo-Europeans linguistically. We observe a general lack of genetic structure among Indo-European populations for both maternal and paternal polymorphisms, as well as low levels of correlation between linguistics and genetics, even though slightly more significant for the Y chromosome than for mtDNA. Altogether, our results show that the linguistic structure of continental Indo-European populations is not reflected in the variability of the mitochondrial and Y chromosome markers. This discrepancy could be due to very recent differentiation of Indo-European populations in Europe and/or substantial amounts of gene flow among these populations.
http://www.nature.com/ejhg/journal/v.../5200443a.html
__________________
"They are Nietzsche's over-men, these primitive Albanians — something between kings and tigers."
- Henry Noel Brailsford
Dardania+Albania = Arbenia
 
Old November 17th, 2008 #17
UND
Junior Member
 
UND's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Illyria
Posts: 192
UND
Default

About dirty "psychologicalshock"

https://sites.google.com/a/luther.ed...ogroup-history
__________________
"They are Nietzsche's over-men, these primitive Albanians — something between kings and tigers."
- Henry Noel Brailsford
Dardania+Albania = Arbenia
 
Old December 2nd, 2008 #18
BH.
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 72
BH.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabloblanco92 View Post
Of course there is nothing dishonorable about it. Its horseshit to claim that there is. Just as its horseshit to act as if everyone south of Normandy is a "Sand Nigger". You bash Meds they bash back. You fling shit it gets flung back
Yes Im considered a "flake" by many here because unlike other SE I dont ignore these constant and subtle and ocasionally not so subtle digs against SE/Meds as the price of being "accepted". For much the same reason the larger society considers me an "outsider" for pointing out similar treatment of Whites as a whole
I don't believe you understood this article if you even read it at all.
 
Old May 3rd, 2009 #19
Curtis Stone
Senior Member
 
Curtis Stone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 2,057
Curtis Stone
Default

From an interesting site called bestofsicily.com, it states that the Germanic tribes became the nobility in Spain, France and Lombard, Italy.

Sicilian Peoples: The Vandals and Goths
by Vincenzo Salerno

Some Terms
A.D. - Anno Domini. After the traditional birth of Jesus Christ. Also C.E. for "common" era.
B.C. - Before the traditional birth of Jesus Christ. Also B.C.E., before the "common" era.
Barbarians - Roman term for most foreigners.
Byzantine - Pertaining to Byzantium. Relating to medieval successor of the Eastern Roman Empire until 15th century.
Constantinople - Later name for Byzantium.
Goths - Germanic tribe of central and eastern Europe, divided into Ostrogoths and Visigoths.
Longobards - Tribe of Baltic origin that settled in northern Italy (Lombardy).
Romans - Citizens of the extended Roman Empire.
Vandals - Migratory Germanic tribe originally from Scandinavia.


They cannot be said to have influenced Sicily to the extent of the Greeks or Romans, but the Vandals and Goths (specifically the Ostrogoths) controlled the island for a brief interlude which ushered in the Middle Ages. Most historians date the Middle Ages from the fall of the Western Roman Empire, circa AD (CE) 476, until the fall of Constantinople (Byzantium) in 1453 or, more generally, from AD 500 until 1500. Little visible evidence of the Vandals or Goths remains, but they may have intermarried with Sicilians to some extent. In Sicily their legacy is essentially a question of a purely historical record of an important transitional period.

The Vandals descended from Germanic tribes present in central Europe in the earliest days of the Roman Empire. Some of these tribes had migrated from Scandinavian areas sometime after 1000 BC (BCE). They were warlike and largely illiterate. Many of the tribes were migratory by nature, staying in particular regions long enough to hunt and farm but leaving few lasting monuments or settlements. By 100 BC, a number of tribes had migrated southward to the Rhine and Danube rivers, then the northern frontiers of the Roman Empire. The Romans called the expansive foreign region north of the rivers Germania, for the Germani, one of the wandering tribes. Others were the Franks, Saxons, Cimbri, Longobards and Goths. By AD 350, the Goths had become identified as two distinct populations, the Ostrogoths ("East Goths" of the Black Sea area) and the Visigoths ("West Goths" of the Lower Danube who later occupied Spain).

The Romans usually ignored these peoples, but in AD (CE) 9, they lost a decisive battle against the tribes in the Teutoburg Forest. In response, the Romans constructed a wall between the two great rivers to protect this part of the Empire from "Barbarians," a tactic which worked in Scotland a century later when Hadrian's Wall was built to keep out the Picts. The term "Barbarian" (barbarus) derived from a Greek word descriptive of bearded foreigners (barbaros meaning "bearded"). The Romans used the term in describing peoples beyond the Empire's borders, particularly those not belonging to one of the great civilizations --namely Roman, Greek or (later) Christian.

The remote geographic origins of many Germanic tribes are not known precisely, but we have general indications. The Vandals, who probably originated as an identifiable people in what is now southern Scandinavia, settled in Silesia and Galicia by AD 100. By 400, they had begun to migrate westward in response to the threat of the Huns (a nomadic Asiatic people related to the Mongols). In 406 they crossed the Rhine and raided Gaul (France). In 409 they entered Spain. These were their first serious incursions into the Roman Empire. They do not seem to have been any more violent or destructive than other Germanic tribes, but "vandal" has come to refer to anybody who destroys valuable property, said to be "vandalized."

Having invaded France and Spain, the Vandals emerged as an important power in western Europe. The Roman Empire was falling apart. Rome itself was sacked by Visigoths under Alaric in 410. The Goths, like the Vandals, were a Germanic people originally from Scandinavia (or possibly the Baltics) but they had settled in Poland and parts of what is now Russia; they had likewise been pushed from their homeland by the invading Huns. In AD 376, the Romans permitted the Visigoths to settle south of the Danube, effectively constituting a foreign state within the Empire.

Though little noted during the long Roman period except by historians and traders, foreign peoples had always existed on the fringes of the Roman Empire. The Scythians and Sarmatians, for example, successively inhabited the region north of the Red Sea (now Ukraine). Roman peoples (from Dacia), who for a time controlled Crimea and other parts of the northern coast, sometimes traded with such communities. The Huns were the first Asiatic people to undertake a large invasion of western Europe, making their way into Italy. Later (after 550), the Asiatic Avars and Khazars pushed westward into Russia, followed by the Mongols.

Many causes have been suggested for the disintegration of the Roman Empire in western Europe (the Eastern Empire survived to become the medieval Byzantine Empire). In general, it was internal disorder, decadence and chaos that destroyed the Empire. In its wake, most of western Europe fell into the "Dark Ages," usually dated until the 700s --the century in which Charlemagne rose to power. But a light shone in the darkness: the Byzantine Empire, which soon spread its influence to Sicily, Venice and certain other Italian regions (opposing the Longobards in some places), continued to evolve for the better. Learning, and the flower of Christian culture, was preserved in the eastern and central Mediterranean throughout western Europe's darkest days and centuries. Constantinople was anything but dark.

In eastern Europe, the Slavic and Asiatic tribes that took the place of the emigrating Germanic ones are sometimes thought to have been more peaceful. In fact, they were just as violent as those to the west, and gradually swept southward through Russia. The Germanic tribes, however, seem to have fought more among themselves despite their shared "Proto-Nordic" heritage. Spain eventually fell to the Visigoths, but for now the Vandals ruled it as a prosperous tribal kingdom. Their best known leader was Genseric (Gaiseric), who ruled from 428 to 477. In 429, the Vandals invaded north Africa, where they annexed several Roman provinces to their kingdom, based at Carthage from 430. They soon dominated trade and transport in their part of the Mediterranean.

The Vandals and Goths were only two (of many) invading peoples arriving from the north and east of the fading Roman Empire. The Huns invaded Gaul in 451 but were repulsed by a joint Roman-Germanic army at a decisive battle near Troyes. Apart from ethnic considerations, a distinction is made between those tribes interested in settlement and those which --at least initially-- merely sought plunder. As a broad generality, it could be said that the Vandals usually seem to have been more interested in plunder and profit than in long-term colonization, while the various Goths (Ostrogoths, Visigoths) more often sought to impose a more defined social order in the lands they occupied, something they achieved in Spain. It is also true, however, that the Goths had grown closer than the Vandals to Roman society in the century before the first invasions, a development which partly explains their greater affinity with Roman culture and institutions.

The Vandals looted Rome in 455 and took control of Sicily in 468. In Sicily they found a prosperous economy and Christian culture. Rome perhaps failed to meet their expectations, for the city that the Goths and Vandals found was but a shadow of its former self. The capital had been transferred to Byzantium in 330, and the Empire split into eastern and western sections in 395. Since that year, Sicily officially had been part of the Western Roman Empire, though culturally it had a closer affinity to the Eastern Roman Empire based at Byzantium.

Odoacer, an Ostrogoth formerly in the service of Rome, deposed the last Western Roman Emperor in 476. His successor, Theodoric, conquered Sicily in 491 with little resistance from the Vandals. Theodoric's government in Sicily was essentially Roman in form.

"Every Goth wanted to be a Roman. No Roman wanted to be a Goth."

The invaders were hardly enlightened, but the Renaissance and subsequent movements may have unnecessarily maligned them in the interest of praising the Romans. Historians now recognize that many of the invasions in the declining Western Roman Empire were actually not wars but reasonably peaceful migrations which did not necessarily disturb the existing population, at least initially. In certain isolated (rural) communities the change of government may not even have been obvious for years or even decades. This appears to have been true of the Ostrogoths' migrations into Sicily and much of Italy.

The Vandal kingdom in north Africa was defeated by a Byzantine army during a bloody war in 533 and 534. In 535, the Byzantine general Belisarius conquered Sicily from the Ostrogoths and annexed it to the Byzantine Empire, a medieval state built upon the Eastern Roman Empire. Thus ended the brief "Barbarian" Germanic rule of Sicily.

They were often rough, illiterate and ungroomed, but it would be inaccurate (and unfair) to regard the foreign invaders as being wholly ignorant of Roman culture. That simply was not the case. Even the hostile Huns were politically astute. The leaders of most tribes understood the social structure and culture of the Romans, and in time some became Christianized. Their achievements cannot be compared to those of the Greeks or Romans, but the "Barbarians" were not always as barbaric as they were depicted in the past. Realistically, the societies of the "Barbarians" were rather short-lived. The Huns eventually settled in Hungary. The Visigoths became the earliest Spanish nobility, while the Franks followed the same pattern of social development in France and the Longobards did so in much of peninsular Italy. The social order had changed. The Middle Ages had arrived.

About the Author: Palermo native Vincenzo Salerno has written biographies of several famous Sicilians, including Frederick II and Giuseppe di Lampedusa.
__________________
Blood on the Menorah (1948) Robert Mitchum. In post-war Europe, an American newspaper man foresees the coming doom of transition to a Judaic society. Worth seeing. (Dir: Bill White, 99 mins.)
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:21 PM.
Page generated in 0.27309 seconds.