VNN Broadcasts

Old March 2nd, 2008 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default The Legal Situation in the United Kingdom

[Frank Ellis]

23 March 2006

Racism row lecturer is suspended

A lecturer who suggested ethnicity could influence average intelligence levels has been suspended from his job.

Dr Frank Ellis was suspended from his post as a lecturer at Leeds University pending disciplinary procedures.

The university emphasised that the suspension was not itself a penalty but said it had been deemed appropriate given "the seriousness of the issues".

The lecturer in Russian and Slavonic Studies told a student newspaper there was a "persistent gap" in IQ levels.

More than 500 students signed a petition calling for him to be sacked.

Many of them later demonstrated in Leeds against his views.

Leeds University had previously said that those views were "abhorrent" but there was no evidence he had discriminated against students.

'Issues'

But on Thursday, university secretary Roger Gair said in a statement that details of the disciplinary process "must remain a private matter" between employer and employee.

But he said three issues were being looked into.

1. In publicising his personal views on race and other matters, Dr Ellis had acted in breach of the university's equality and diversity policy, "and in a way that is wholly at odds with our values".

2. He had "recklessly jeopardised" the fulfilment of the university's obligations under the Race Relations (Amendment) Act 2000.

3. He had failed to comply with "reasonable requests" - for example, to apologise for the distress which his remarks on race and other matters have caused to many people, or to give an undertaking he would make no further public comments suggesting one racial group is inherently inferior (or superior) to another "unless there is no possibility whatsoever that anyone hearing or reading his comments might reasonably associate him with the University of Leeds".

Mr Gair said the university was "clearly and publicly distancing itself" from his comments.

"Given the seriousness of the issues I have been outlining, the vice-chancellor, Professor Michael Arthur, has decided to suspend Dr Ellis from his duties while the disciplinary process is underway," he said.

He added: "I must emphasise that suspension is not in itself a disciplinary penalty."

Dr Ellis has expressed support for the Bell Curve theory, examined in a book by Richard Hernnstein and Charles Murray, which concludes that ethnicity can play a part in IQ levels.

He has previously maintained he has never treated a black student differently to a white student, and said he had "done nothing wrong".

Labelling him a racist was "an attempt to close down any discussion" and an attack on his freedom of speech, he said.

The disciplinary process might take some time to complete - possibly months.

The university said it intended to make no further public comment until it had been concluded.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/e...on/4838498.stm

Last edited by Alex Linder; March 2nd, 2008 at 05:13 PM.

Old March 10th, 2008 #2
Alex Linder
Administrator

[Worrell]

[In England, it appears to be a crime to possess non-communist-approved reading material.]

'Neo-Nazi' accused of hoarding bomb-making materials

Nathan Worrell, 34, appeared at City of Westminster Magistrates' Court via video link from Blakenhurst Prison, Worcestershire, for a short hearing.

Police allegedly found bomb-making manuals, weedkiller and dismantled fireworks at his Cromwell Road flat, which was raided on January 24.

Unemployed Worrell is also accused of possessing a collection of far-right wing political literature and propaganda.

[Fahrenheit 451 territory. What does the government do with the illegal papers, magazines and books it collects? Obviously it must destroy them. By fire. It burns them.]

He is charged with possessing material for terrorist purposes and information useful for an act of terrorism.

He also faces a third charge of waging a racist campaign of harassment against an Asian man and his partner.

District Judge Nicholas Evans adjourned the case until March 13, when the case will be committed to crown court.

http://www.halifaxcourier.co.uk/late...ing.3852349.jp

Old August 20th, 2008 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator

Hoffman's website blocked in England
For Attention: Mr. M. Hoffman

I have been using the internet service in the public library in Blyth, Northumberland, England and was unable to open your web site (www.RevisionistHistory.org) as it was censored ; the reason given was "Hate Speech."

I have lodged a complaint but will only receive a reply in September.

Derrick J.

Posted by Michael Hoffman at 8/19/2008 12:14:00 PM
Labels: censorship, Internet gate-keepers, Revisionisthistory.org, thought cops
4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ironic,I just mentioned libraries in my last post.The glove is off the Beast's fist.Let's hope that the people experiencing this censorship alert others.Not only to this book and your works,but to the Fascist New World Order that is here,and simply unannounced to the sheeple to date. Jim K.
12:46 PM
Anonymous said...

Not surprised.Google banned your videos awhile back.Now Amazon.And prior to getting a pc I too had problems accessing pro-truth websites.You should put together an hour long video on say..the cryptocracy to post on google.At the end you can list your website and mention your new book.Google has tons of videos on that subject.Your other videos were verbotten as is your book.Although I can't find the Amalek-Lipstadt video online,I did finally find your interview on Jone's show after weeks of searching on liveleak.com Keep up the great work.
1:11 PM
Anonymous said...

Michael,this would be a great opportunity for you to do what the above poster suggested.Sit behind a desk and do a simple presentation for an hour or longer on the Cryptocracy.Highlight control of minds through media,education and the arts.Mention your bannings by google,Amazon,and IP screeners.And then plug your works.There's so many sensationalist videos on the elitists.Most are offbase due to pet theories honing in on one group.People will stumble upon your video when they search for conspiracies,and your book sales will soar.Like many people,I like to find and research authors for free prior to dropping hard-earned dough.You need to get out there to be known by more than a handful of astute researchers.Like you've opined in the past---you wrote the book for the masses.I pray for all the best for you.Time is short.
1:26 PM
Anonymous said...

US government computers also filter Mr. Hoffman's website as "hate speech."

http://revisionistreview.blogspot.co...n-england.html

Old August 20th, 2008 #4
Charlie-Horse
Elusive Pimpernel

Quote:
Labelling him a racist was "an attempt to close down any discussion" and an attack on his freedom of speech, he said.
Typical of the University culture here I am afraid. I have come across similar examples of an impairment to examine a given political point of view or situation in my time at University.

This is most unfortunate as I feel education should be free from state intervention, it spoils the experience and disappointed me greatly when I realised that the search for truth's was being halted.

In conversations that I have had, people have been noticeably afraid to speak their mind in public and or by email, this just goes to show the climate of fear that exists in this environment today. That is a real shame as I think University should be about finding the solutions, not covering it up.

One of the reasons I would not attend Leeds University is the amount of anti activity within the Uni. I prefer to think in a free way without the threat of actions against me if I say or write something that is not of their liking or approval.

Last edited by Charlie-Horse; August 20th, 2008 at 01:19 PM.

Old November 3rd, 2008 #5
Alex Linder
Administrator

National Prayer Network

PREACHERS OF HATE

By Harmony Grant
28 Oct 08

“Preachers of hate” must now recant their views or stay out of the United Kingdom. On October 28, Home Secretary Jacqui Smith introduced Orwellian new rules meant to keep out of the UK foreign-born people who allegedly want to incite religious or racial hatred. Over 200 people have already been put on a no-entry list; they usually don’t know it until they’re prevented from entering the country. Now the watch list will become public and shared with other nations, so the unwanted can be “named and shamed.” According to the Guardian, the list includes mostly neo-Nazis, anti-abortionists, and extremist Muslim clerics. For now.

“These measures are aimed at preventing anyone who will stir up tensions in the UK from entering the country,” said a government official. Wow! That list could get pretty long, pretty fast. It would include every social or religious reformer in the world’s history.

These unwanted agitators “will also be placed on international watch lists which tell other countries that they have been banned and why they were not allowed in.” If the EU decides to hop on board, it can easily sanction countries which do let rebels in. Globalization won’t just mean a Starbucks on every corner; it will mean a ban in every airport.

It is bad enough to create speech laws that criminalize what people want to say. But these laws refuse entry to those with “unacceptable” ideas, before they’ve even committed a speech crime!

The Guardian claims the law “does not permit somebody to be banned for simply holding disagreeable political views but will apply to those who advocate illegal means to further them.” Yet the same article explains that some people were listed for “inciting hatred.” This can be done merely by expressing ideas or pointing out the truth about another person or group of people.

It should frighten us all to realize the elite of our western societies have embraced bans on hatred, an emotion, and the words and ideas that can create it. Emotions, thoughts, and beliefs should never fall under the gavel of government. Yet in our modern society, a woman enjoys more privilege and “right to privacy” over the unborn person in her womb than over the thoughts in her own mind. Her “right to her own body” means she can end that life; yet in Canada and many nations of Europe she is not allowed to express ideas, true or not, that might “incite hatred” against certain groups.

Muslim clerics are hardly the only people who will land on these watch lists. The powerful Jewish Anti-Defamation League claims that Christians “incite hatred” by believing and teaching New Testament doctrines. (See, ADL's Foxman: New Testament is Anti-Semitic) How long will it be before Christianity itself is outlawed as a public menace?

That might sound crazy, considering how much of our nation is still red-state territory and heartily evangelical. Yet our U.S. State Department's Office of Global Anti-Semitism already says Christians who believe Jewish leaders had Christ crucified are "classic anti-Semites." (See, Bible is Hate, says U.S. Government) In Canada (presumably a Christian nation), making such a charge from the pulpit is said to hold Jews up to "hatred and contempt" as "Christ-killers;" this speech crime can be punished with a $5000 fine. That's just for the first offense. Prison will follow for pastors who won't stop preaching the New Testament record.

Consider these ominous U.S. examples. A Virginia pastor and town councilman is challenging a Supreme Court ruling that forbids him from ending his prayers “in Jesus’ name,” even though prayer that doesn’t mention Jesus is allowed. An Oklahoma mayor quickly backed out of partially funding a sidewalk sculpture of Jesus, after heat from “church-state separation” groups; the same town had to pay $200,000 in legal fees last year after losing a court battle to keep the cross on their seal. College students in California faced rebuke and letters of suspension for praying on campus for their sick teacher.

If Christianity is so hateful that public expression of it must be silenced, how long before Christians fill the pages of international watch lists? It will not be long. Christians and all Americans must loudly oppose the criminalization of hatred, however noble that might sound—and the criminalization of speech, however offensive the speech.

Harmony Grant writes and edits for National Prayer Network, a Christian/conservative watchdog group.

Let the Anti-Defamation League of B'nai B'rith teach you how they have saddled 45 states with hate laws capable of persecuting Christians: http://www.adl.org/99hatecrime/intro.asp.

Learn how ADL took away free speech in Canada and wants to steal it now in the U.S. Congress. Watch Rev. Ted Pike's Hate Laws: Making Criminals of Christians at video.google.com. Purchase this gripping documentary to show at church. Order online at www.truthtellers.org for $24.90, DVD or VHS, by calling 503-853-3688, or at the address below.

TALK SHOW HOSTS: Interview Rev. Ted Pike on this topic. Call (503) 631-3808.

http://truthtellers.org/alerts/preachersofhate.htm

Old November 4th, 2008 #6
Rounder

White South African female refugees seeking asylum in Europe are without doubt, guilty of inciting racial hatred when they confess publicly of being gang-raped by black Africans. As are all white South Africans violently assaulted in their own homeland when they arrive in Europe with the tales.

Welcome to the New (Jew) World Order.

Sieg Heil !!!

Thread