Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 26th, 2010 #1
Jessica II
My Skin Is My Uniform

Default Man made Islands

Hello, I apologize if this subject has been posted before. If we could truly create a place we could live in peace without the worry of mixing, laws to govern us, a place to raise large families, our existence would be cemented into history for years to come. There has been talk of large groups moving to other places, and setting up land for us. While that is a great idea, the jews will not allow that to happen. They will govern us with their perverse law, telling us who we may let in. Perhaps a man made island of sorts could be a great idea. I realize some of these are rather pricey, but if we had a set fee a donation of sorts, that we would ask of potention WN, it is a very attainable dream. There are many of these in existence, and it doesn't take an extreme amount of time to construct. If we could construct one in a region far from the jewish control, we would be set. One day we could reclaim our motherland....

Old April 16th, 2010 #2
BreannaFand

This is a beautiful idea but also sounds quite farfetched... you say it has been done before, can you give some examples?

Old April 16th, 2010 #3
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

Check out Harold Covington's Northwest Migration movement, they want to concentrate WN in the Pacific Northwest, which is right close to you. April Gaede is involved in this movement, you can PM her here.

Old April 17th, 2010 #4
BreannaFand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas Ainsworth View Post
Check out Harold Covington's Northwest Migration movement, they want to concentrate WN in the Pacific Northwest, which is right close to you. April Gaede is involved in this movement, you can PM her here.
I've heard a little about that but I don't know the details. I am planning on moving to southern BC in a year or two anyways, they have the best homeschooling laws in all of North America I have heard.

Old June 18th, 2010 #5
Karl LaForce

Default Island of Whitelandia? I don't think so.

Technically, recovering land from the sea has been done successfully; Netherlands and a few other countries have recovered land from the sea. But these were not new nations. The amount of very shallow ocean that is not already claimed by a sovereign nation is very-very-very limited.
I can think of 3 cases where something like this was tried:
1) A man-made platform that was put off the coast of Italy in the 50’s or 60’s. It was supposed to be a gambling and banking haven. It lasted about a year; the Italian Navy sank it. I think it was called “rosa” something or another.
2) Several acres of sand was dumped on a coral reef near Tonga in the Pacific in the 70’s by some Whites for reasons not very clear to me, and they started living on it. The Tongan army kicked all the squatters off after a short period of time. The ocean has reclaimed almost all of it back.
3) “Sea-Land”, a WWII platform off the coast of England is a success in the sense that it has survived decades, but it is tiny; total surface is smaller than a football field. It is not a real country.

Lets say that I found one square kilometer of ocean that is only one meter deep, and is claimed by no country. I would need to cover it all with dirt to at least the level one meter above sea level. That would require 2 million cubic meters of dirt to be deposited (1 million to make it sea level, and another 1 million to get it all one meter above sea level). Then it would need an anti erosion wall, preferably concrete. All of that could cost a million dollars easy, just for a patch of dirt that has no fresh water, no vegetation, and no conventional energy source (no coal, no natural gas, no crude oil).
The construction of permanent buildings that can withstand maritime storms, with all the building materials brought by ship, would cost at least another $250,000, just for something basic that would be more or less self sufficient.
OK, now entertain the idea that I just stumbled onto everything I mentioned above (a ready made little micro-state), and I have the funds necessary to keep it supplied. What then? We (I, us, them, whoever) would be a few hermits in the middle of nowhere, as the stream of history passed us by. We would just be dropping out. Eventually the N.W.O. would find us, and dispose of us, especially if we were to be doing anything effective against them (like relaying radio traffic, acting as an refuel stop for aircraft, or acting as a hide out for people like us).

No. A new island state is a fantasy not even worth daydreaming about. What we must do is be men and women of iron will, and take back the lands we have lost.

Old June 21st, 2010 #6
Simo Häyhä

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas Ainsworth View Post
As far as I'm concerned this whole "Pacific Northwest Initiave" is just white flight with a fancy name.

Old June 28th, 2010 #7
Jimmy Watson

Man made islands sound cool, but really you have to take over somewhere with potential to get anywhere.

Like a country or a part of a country where if you could manage to run industry you could have them not screw with you so that you can start a silent empire and take over but not be noticed too much. In reality I can't think of anything to do or else I'd be doing it if I could.

Old November 6th, 2010 #8
Kind Lampshade Maker
The paranormal silent type

Default Since you mentioned it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl LaForce View Post
Technically, recovering land from the sea has been done successfully; Netherlands and a few other countries have recovered land from the sea...
Picture gallery:

http://www.badische-zeitung.de/reise...-34713730.html

Thread