VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 3rd, 2011 #1
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

Default Zombie Weaponry

Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Old September 9th, 2011 #2
Evan Heathcliff
Is it good for Whites?

This "Zombie apocalypse" is a popular theme nowabouts. I think it is puerile crap based off of lame movies and it should also be noted that the notion of zombies originated in Caribean nigger culture. I don't think that the techniques described in "zombie survival" fiction are suitable for a real life shtf situation, for example, in the aftermath of nuclear war there will be roving bands of niggers looking to kill, rape and pillage. They will be armed and they certainly will not slowly shamble forwards with arms outstretched moaning for brains.

Old September 27th, 2011 #3
DC in N.C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan Heathcliff View Post
This "Zombie apocalypse" is a popular theme nowabouts. I think it is puerile crap based off of lame movies and it should also be noted that the notion of zombies originated in Caribean nigger culture. I don't think that the techniques described in "zombie survival" fiction are suitable for a real life shtf situation, for example, in the aftermath of nuclear war there will be roving bands of niggers looking to kill, rape and pillage. They will be armed and they certainly will not slowly shamble forwards with arms outstretched moaning for brains.
They are using the word Zombie to describe the mental state most people will be in after the SHTF. No one who is really getting prepared underestimates what people will be like, especially niggers.

Old October 1st, 2011 #4
Chris Clafton

I'd really wish to face zombies instead of humans in a SHTF scenario for reality. I'll take walking/even running zombies over urban, suburban, and rural warfare. I doubt it will be only negros that we will be facing in this situation.

Old October 1st, 2011 #5
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Clafton View Post
I'd really wish to face zombies instead of humans in a SHTF scenario for reality.

Then make your stand post-apocalypse at the DMV.

Old October 1st, 2011 #6
ray bateson
baппed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC in N.C. View Post
They are using the word Zombie to describe the mental state most people will be in after the SHTF.
They're using it to describe niggers and spics, whether they realize it or not. And those who realize it, except for their terrified submissiveness to the goddamn regime, would say explicitly what they mean. It's verbal white-flight. And like physical white-flight, when the last refuge is withdrawn they still won't shoot.

Thread