VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 16th, 2009 #261
Lauren Inniss

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
You didn't comply with that request did you?
Of course I didn't.

Old September 16th, 2009 #262
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Inniss View Post
Of course I didn't.
But you did say this in one of your pm's to me, didn't you?

Quote:
If you lived in my city I would come to your house right now to prove that I am a real girl, but you don't, and I don't know what else I can do.
Which sounded suggestive as hell to me... hence my request for titty pics.

Old September 16th, 2009 #263
psychologicalshock
Banned

Steve didn't you see her clothed pics? I doubt a topless pic would be anything that special.

Old September 17th, 2009 #264
MASHER
OnThePathToTrustMe

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post

Is this a Masher troll thread? Like the Jett and Jahn show?

Goin' through another episode? I tried an amends for my obnoxious behavior years ago. Thought everything was alright. Guess you were just pretending? Oh well. I tried. Hope all is well with you.

Lauren is a young white girl. I can confirm that. Remember, she's young...VERY young and still has a lot to learn just as many of us do. So, all joking aside... Atleast she's a 20 year old white girl on the forum. There are not many 20 y/o white broads out there that are aware. 99.99% of them are the scum of the earth these days. Repulsive,Nig-nog worshiping scum.

MASHER

Last edited by MASHER; September 17th, 2009 at 06:31 PM. Reason: signed name twice

Old September 17th, 2009 #265
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MASHER View Post

Goin' through another episode? I tried an amends for my obnoxious behavior years ago. Thought everything was alright. Guess you were just pretending? Oh well. I tried. Hope all is well with you.

Lauren is a young white girl. I can confirm that. Remember, she's young...VERY young and still has a lot to learn just as many of us do. So, all joking aside... Atleast she's a 20 year old white girl on the forum. There are not many 20 y/o white broads out there that are aware. 99.99% of them are the scum of the earth these days. Repulsive,Nig-nog worshiping scum.

MASHER
Everything is good Masher. No animosity here. I believe the OP is a real woman. Rather attractive at that. Just wasn't sure about this thread.

Last edited by OTPTT; September 17th, 2009 at 08:18 PM.

Old September 22nd, 2009 #266
TowardWewelsburg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
For the record, I have never asked any female who posts on this board to show me her genitals. Now titty and ass pics...guilty as charged. And I have actually received such pics from exactly 4 VNN female posters.

I was wondering, with your permission, if I could create a thread in nutzpah and show the photos? Obviously, I would black out the faces so as to hide the identities of said females. It would be a real popular thread. Whachasay?

Steve, I didn't see Varg nix this idea, so when are you going to follow through?

I ask solely out of anthropological curiosity, of course.

Old September 23rd, 2009 #267
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TowardWewelsburg View Post
Steve, I didn't see Varg nix this idea, so when are you going to follow through?

I ask solely out of anthropological curiosity, of course.
I was told by one of the lovelies that if I posted any photos, faces blacked out or not, my balls would wind up in a Cuisinart.

Sorry, looks like it's a no-go.

Tags
attention whores, dating black men, grab my jockey strap, indian giver, stand in the corner

Thread