VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 11th, 2009 #61
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Inniss View Post
He has only hit me once before, for being stupid. It isn't really any different from hitting your child. Would you hit your child if they were bad?
Define "being stupid".

Old September 11th, 2009 #62
Lauren Inniss

Well, we both grew up in traditional families who always thought that was ok. My grandmother had no problem giving me a smack in the face if I was cheeky or mouthy. I think that's a better way to punish your child/wife than playing mind games with them. What I don't understand is why physical pain and mild violence is so extremely taboo. For some reason it's considered the most taboo thing I believe in.

Old September 11th, 2009 #63
Lauren Inniss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
Define "being stupid".
Burning his food by not paying attention. It was really stupid.

Old September 11th, 2009 #64
Lauren Inniss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke Mitchell View Post
I was in your boyfriend's position, 15 years ago. I tried keeping a girlfriend and starting a family, but I figured out after a lot of trouble that it just isn't natural for a young man to be doing that in his early 20's. The 20's are the time when a young man makes his mistakes and learns about life, gains experience on his own.

Young women are not fit for young men. When he pays his dues for a decade, then he can have a young woman to make his wife. That's just how it goes.

If I was in your boyfriends position, I would sleep on a friends couch and work all my waking hours to make as much money as I could over 10 years so I could move away from the city with a nice chunk of change.
Well he isn't going to give up on me and I'm not going to give up on him. He is the one who made me racially aware, remember. How would you feel if you tried so hard to change someone's life and then they ran away from you?

Old September 11th, 2009 #65
Duke Mitchell
Banned

Quote:
Well he isn't going to give up on me and I'm not going to give up on him. He is the one who made me racially aware, remember. How would you feel if you tried so hard to change someone's life and then they ran away from you?

Actually he kind of messed up your life by yanking you out of school without a plan of his own on how to survive outside of the system.

I know how to survive outside of the system, but your boyfriend doesn't have a clue.

Now you are considering selling your looks/body to survive. Bad..bad...bad.

Old September 11th, 2009 #66
Lauren Inniss

I'm not going to break up with my boyfriend no matter what anybody over the internet says.
I'm not going to think that it's wrong for men to hit women no matter what anybody over the internet says.
Please stop going off track, and if you want to go off track, create a new thread.
I really just want advice and help in working out my life plans, some people contributed really good advice that helped me a lot. People like Bassanio and others understand where I'm coming from.

Old September 11th, 2009 #67
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Well, we both grew up in traditional families who always thought that was ok. My grandmother had no problem giving me a smack in the face if I was cheeky or mouthy.
In my humble opinion hitting women is stupid. Not because it's morally wrong or can get you in a lot of trouble with law enforcement but because it's counter productive. Nothing positive is accomplished. All it does is turn what might be a decent woman into a submissive whipped dog with two black eyes. And women cowering in fear and shame are sooo boring.

Quote:
I think that's a better way to punish your child/wife than playing mind games with them. What I don't understand is why physical pain and mild violence is so extremely taboo. For some reason it's considered the most taboo thing I believe in.
Parent/child relationships are not the same as man/wife relationships. If an adult female is being treated as a child then somethings way wrong. Women are not children(although they act like children sometimes) and shouldn't be treated as such. A firm guiding hand with mutual respect is the Aryan way. Not stomping them into submission like the nogs and spics do.

Old September 11th, 2009 #68
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Your bf hit you for burning his food and you accept that as being ok?

Old September 11th, 2009 #69
Lauren Inniss

Quote:
In my humble opinion hitting women is stupid. Not because it's morally wrong or can get you in a lot of trouble with law enforcement but because it's counter productive. Nothing positive is accomplished. All it does is turn what might be a decent woman into a submissive whipped dog with two black eyes. And women cowering in fear and shame are sooo boring.

Parent/child relationships are not the same as man/wife relationships. If an adult female is being treated as a child then somethings way wrong. Women are not children(although they act like children sometimes) and shouldn't be treated as such. A firm guiding hand with mutual respect is the Aryan way. Not stomping them into submission like the nogs and spics do.
Smacking somebody in the face doesn't give them a black eye or make them cower in fear and shame. Women need to stop overreacting to tiny little reprimands that hardly hurt and do little more than prove a point.
The women who bitch about this shit probably have men who play mind games with them, have arguments, get the silent treatment, etc.
A firm guiding hand with respect is exactly what I have. When I do something dumb, that hand gives me a reprimand. I would much rather that than have arguments. I understand who is boss, and I have structure and guidance in my life to improve myself.
Please make a new thread or PM me if you want to discuss this more.

Old September 11th, 2009 #70
Lauren Inniss

Quote:
Your bf hit you for burning his food and you accept that as being ok?
Yes because that's me failing my role.

Old September 11th, 2009 #71
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
Please don't turn this thread into a joke. Take it somewhere else, let me use this for my serious conversations.
What? I am being serious, I am laying on the bench right now leeching of the local uni's wifi.

Old September 11th, 2009 #72
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
I see a life inside a trailer in your near future.

Quote:
I'm not going to break up with my boyfriend no matter what anybody over the internet says.
I'm not going to think that it's wrong for men to hit women no matter what anybody over the internet says.
Please stop going off track, and if you want to go off track, create a new thread.
I really just want advice and help in working out my life plans, some people contributed really good advice that helped me a lot. People like Bassanio and others understand where I'm coming from.
I lub him no mattah wut.

Old September 11th, 2009 #73
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Yes because that's me failing my role.
The only thing that would get me riled up enough to hit a female is if she was two timing me or stealing from me and even then I still wouldn't do it, id just get a new woman.

Old September 11th, 2009 #74
John in Woodbridge

Quote:
Well, I don't think the penalties for hitting women should be any worse than hitting men and certainly many women need a good bitch slapping but if a guy is in a relationship with a female and it's reaching a point where he's thinking about clocking the bitch then it's time to get a new woman.
In normal circumstances I'd be against that but my brother has been fucked over so bad in divorce proceedings and child support I'm glad he doesn't have a gun.

Old September 11th, 2009 #75
Lauren Inniss

Quote:
The only thing that would get me riled up enough to hit a female is if she was two timing me or stealing from me and even then I still wouldn't do it, id just get a new woman.
It isn't about him getting "riled up."
It's about him teaching me what's good and what's bad.

Old September 11th, 2009 #76
Lauren Inniss

Can you please stop with the infighting.
I only posted a thread for advice about my future and how it relates to financial matters.
I am trying to bring more white children into the world.
Asking for advice about that shouldn't turn people against me in moral outrage. If you don't think it's ok to hit a woman, then don't hit your woman. Plain and simple. That's easy.

Old September 11th, 2009 #77
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Lol, you're so full of shit "Lauren".

Old September 11th, 2009 #78
Duke Mitchell
Banned

Quote:

He's trying to make an Italian momma out of a ditzy blonde.

You're boyfriend has a lot of flawed reasoning from what you have been telling us.

Old September 11th, 2009 #79
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?

Lauren, perhaps you ought to calm all of these skeptics down by taking a photo of yourself with an apple in one hand and a spoon in the other.

Edit:

And don't listen to them. Perhaps women didn't need to be slapped back a 100 years ago when they understood their inferiority well and good, but nowadays I strongly believe that most women need a good slapping (or the old in out, real savage) from time to time, just to cleanse their minds of any crazy judeo-agitprop that might have accumulated over time and to remind them where they stand in the circle of life.

Last edited by Bassanio; September 11th, 2009 at 07:14 PM.

Old September 11th, 2009 #80
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassanio View Post
Lauren, perhaps you ought to calm all of these skeptics down by taking a photo of yourself with an apple in one hand and a spoon in the other.
Wtf is wrong with you? You forgot the topless part.

Tags
attention whores, dating black men, grab my jockey strap, indian giver, stand in the corner

Thread