Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 3rd, 2009 #1
Uncle John

Default Newest Northwest Front Video

This is the most recent Northwest Pro video.
Harold Covington reads an excerpt from one of his Northwest novels:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Northwes...o#play/uploads

Additionally, here is the URL of the Northwest Front website:

www.northwestfront.org

Old October 3rd, 2009 #2
Bwana
Secessionist

Thank you.

Old October 15th, 2009 #3
strelnikov

Hello Uncle John.

It's been a while since I was on here. Been busy doing activism in Washington state. Have to go back to Florida soon.
I just had a good experience the other day.
Handing out flyers in down town Seattle, (www.aconversationaboutrace.com)
I was making no progress. Then a raven haired white woman, 34, well dressed ignored me. (I was wearing my Rebel cap in public).
She had to wait a while for the light though, and meanwhile I kept hawking my home made flyer; "Hear a reformed liberal's view, a converstion about reace.com"
After a minute she suddenly turned around, reached out with her hand and acked "May I have one of those?"
Then we got our heads together for a half minute while I explained some of the flyer to her.
This confirms something I've read, that in this kind of activism people are less likely to think of reasons to reject your argument when they are not the direct target but are over hearing your pitch to someone else.
I only got two of these flyers handed out in twenty minutes at rush hour, but that one was golden.
Also a late thirty's well dressed white male crossing the street toward me couldn't supress his grin.
Also I suspect some of the "afriaid to be seen in public taking a flyer from a red neck rascits" whites remembered hearing "aconversationaboutrace.com", went home that night and punched it in on their computers.
I'm having lots of fun doing activism here in the Pacific Northwest. Should be back next summer. Sooner if I can get the family home in Florida sold.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle John View Post
This is the most recent Northwest Pro video.
Harold Covington reads an excerpt from one of his Northwest novels:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Northwes...o#play/uploads

Additionally, here is the URL of the Northwest Front website:

www.northwestfront.org

Thread