Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 1st, 2010 #1
Peter Hecht

Default Secession.

Sorry if this subject has been posted before but I was wondering if Seceding and creating your own 'Micronation' would be an option? I know of the Independent State of Hutt River and the Independent State of Rainbow Creek here in Australia. Some nigger in the U.S is trying to form the Republik of New Afrikaa in South Eastern America.

How hard is it to do this? I can't seem to find anything regarding secession laws other than bullshit written on wikipedia.

The pro's of having our own Micronation:
1. Aryan only community.
2. No tax.
3. Our own currency.
4. The freedom to do whatever the fuck we want.

There's quite a bit of stuff about it for Australia, can't seem to find anything for the U.S. If I were able to create a White only Micronation in Australia, would anyone be interested in moving there? If so, maybe we could weigh up the pro's and con's and price of Jessica's man made island idea compared to secession.

Old May 1st, 2010 #2
Darius Appleby
Banned

Location: high rainfall coastal strip of the White Continent nation

The Hutt River Province featured on 'A Current Affair' recently, and the television reporter Brodie Holland was knighted and decorated by the former farmer leader.

The selling of stamps to international buyers and catering to tourists provides his income, and only supports a couple of family members. No Australian Government pensions or benefits are payable to his family.

You would need to create some sort of economic activity to sustain such a place, and also spend years arguing with the government and government departments about who you were.

He achieved what he wanted, and you would need to start with something similar to what he had, a productive farm and land.

The street where I live in Australia is all White now so why would I move? You can find good places in Australia now.

Old May 1st, 2010 #3
Peter Hecht

I wish it were like that in Melbourne.

A Street full of White people isn't enough. I'd prefer my whole country White, or better yet, the World.

Old May 1st, 2010 #4
TwistedCross
Smart Ass White Boy

As idealistic as a White only country sounds, ask yourself if your new Whiteland is able to stand on its own. You can almost bet almost no countries under kike, or kike media controlled countries (same difference) will trade with you.

VNN: for entertainment purposes only.

Old May 1st, 2010 #5
Peter Hecht

With enough people you could create a trade within, similar to how the Amish work. It being within another country like Australia or the U.S would allow for people with dual citizenship to leave, get necessities, etc.

I'm sure regardless of what our opinions are and our laws of our own country, Jews who own electricity companies, and television networks aren't going to say "no" to money. So it's not like it will be a 3rd world you give me three camels i'll give you my daughter situation.

Old May 3rd, 2010 #6
Mr. Bowmont

Can i know the reason of why no taxes?

Despite what you all may think taxing is AMAZING! If the money is used properly.

Old May 3rd, 2010 #7
Hugh
Holorep survivor

It's a very complicated subject.

These folks are a good place to start, but also research the history of the states that make up Australia, how they were joined into one country etc

http://www.middleburyinstitute.org/c...istgroups.html

A good article on the subject, with lots of links.

http://www.slate.com/id/2224104/

Rather work for the various Australian states to split up.
They have internationally recognised borders and administrations, and each could stand alone as it is.

Soon the tax burden of dealing with the illegal immigrants and non-whites on welfare will begin to overload the municipal budgets, and impact on electricity and water supplies, roads, development, safety, emergency services etc.

Slums will pop up all over, and drugs, illegal liquor sales and prostitution and human trafficking will become rife.

The businesses will begin to complain and relocate, and as the tax base leaves, the politicians adjust their actions to try bring it back.

Politicians are usually mercenaries.

The same politicians who today worship non-whites would very easily put those same immigrants onto trains to the camps tomorrow, if they thought it served their interests.

Old May 3rd, 2010 #8
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Taxes in a White Nation

In a properly run White nation, taxes would be paid cheerfully and many taxpayers would pay more than their due. People don't like to pay taxes when they see them squandered.

Thread