VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 7th, 2005 #21
Rounder

Default VNN Hero - Babycakes !!!

I received monies in yesterday's mail, as follows:

BABYCAKES - A Whooping $500.00 donation to TAA Project. This Southern gal ranks among VNN's top 3 or 4 in financial contributions to VNN projects. Her Rebel blood boils hotter than that of the men on here, obviously. A special and hearty HAIL VICTORY to ya, Babycakes.

Carl L. from Alaska - $50.00 for 100 TAAs and for donation. (Carl, thanks for the insightful and inspiring letter, as well)

J.M. from Georgia - $40.00 donation to TAA project.

Who's next to pledge support right here, right now ???

50 copies. . . . $8.00 total
100 copies. . . $16.00 total
200 copies. . . $32.00 total

Send check, cash, or MO to:

Glenn Miller
PO Box 3861,
Springfield, MO 65808
tel: 417-258-7785

Old September 7th, 2005 #22
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder

BABYCAKES - A Whooping $500.00 donation to TAA Project. This Southern gal ranks among VNN's top 3 or 4 in financial contributions to VNN projects. Her Rebel blood boils hotter than that of the men on here, obviously. A special and hearty HAIL VICTORY to ya, Babycakes.
HOLY GUACAMOLE! $500???? By gum I better git my azz moving at work! How can I let a lady gain on me like this even such a fine one as this?!

Great job "BABYCAKES!"

Old September 7th, 2005 #23
Ron Doggett

Quote:

Carl L. from Alaska - $50.00 for 100 TAAs and for donation. (Carl, thanks for the insightful and inspiring letter, as well)

J.M. from Georgia - $40.00 donation to TAA project.

Who's next to pledge support right here, right now ???

50 copies. . . . $8.00 total

Glenn Miller
PO Box 3861,
Springfield, MO 65808
Good Lord! Babycakes that's awesome way to go!

Old September 8th, 2005 #24
Vilhella
AKA "Babycakes"

Thanks for your kind acknowledgement, y'all!

Old September 8th, 2005 #25
Hibernian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babycakes
Thanks for your kind acknowledgement, y'all!

$500? That's awesome.

I always get inspired when I see one of our folk make a personal sacrifice for the good of our people.

I know it sounds like idle flattery, but it's the truth: If we had 1,000 more like yourself, there is no limit to what we could do.

There are some serious activist here at VNNF. Babycakes is sure one of them.

Old September 8th, 2005 #26
Rounder

Default Amendment to Post 21

J.M. from Georgia, who I posted as having made a $40 donation to TAA, is also JOE SIX PACK. Joe is a regular contributor. And he lived up to the VNNF pledge he made several weeks ago, which is indicative of the kind of man he is.

Babycakes is not only a super generous contributor, she also works in other ways to further our Cause, evidenced during her phone calls and PMs to me.

Who's next to pledge support to TAA ?? TAAs are provided to VNN'ers at less than total costs. Screen names/initials of every contributor is posted here when monies are received. And all receipts are posted as well, then mailed to Alex Linder for verification and filing when books are closed on each TAA edition. Thus all VNN'ers are guaranteed that all monies are accounted for PUBLICLY, and properly spent.

No WN publisher on this planet other than VNN does this.

So do your duty to your Race and conscience by sending me some freakin money:

Send check, cash, or money order to:

Glenn Miller
PO Box 3861,
Springfield, MO 65808
tel: 417-258-7785 (Phone me anytime)

Old September 8th, 2005 #27
ohgolly

When is the next edition coming out? I thought it was going to be Sept. 1.

Also, what's the financial bottom line now? Last I heard TAA was in the black. If so, where are these big donations going? If they're being diverted to other projects, like studio equipment/computers or something, that's fine, but well what's uh the deal? Is VNN/TAA hard pressed for cash or not?

Old September 9th, 2005 #28
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohgolly
When is the next edition coming out? I thought it was going to be Sept. 1.

Also, what's the financial bottom line now? Last I heard TAA was in the black. If so, where are these big donations going? If they're being diverted to other projects, like studio equipment/computers or something, that's fine, but well what's uh the deal? Is VNN/TAA hard pressed for cash or not?
Well what do ya know, finally someone inquired about TAA Finance Records. Thanks ohgolly, for your interest and inquiry.

To date we have a balance of $2,949.36 in the TAA Fund. And all of it will go towards furthering the TAA Project. Monies for studio equipment/computers and the like come from separate fund appeals which I as Tabloid Clerk, have nothing to do with.

The printing bill for 20,000 copies of TAA 3 will be $1,605.00. My gas bill for the 1,200 mile round trip to printers will be around $140.00 on the large truck required to haul them. Monies that remain will go towards postage for mailing FREE shipments of TAA 3 to our Volunteer Distributors, and for the costs of TAA #4. Remember, the more money I have on hand, the more copies of TAA I can have printed, and the more FREE TAAs I can mail to our distributors who can not always afford to pay for all they want to distribute.

TAA 3 will be printed when Alex finishes the lay-out. As I understand it, the delay is due to the "Hurricane" niggers which Alex wanted to, and will, include in TAA 3.

Now then, how many copies should I put you down for ??

100 copies. . . . $16.00 total
200 copies. . . . $32.00 total

Glenn Miller
POB 3861,
Springfield, MO 65808

Old September 9th, 2005 #29
Chain

In that there is pretty good anecdotal evidence Boosh used to be a cocaine snorterhead- before he got imbued with that old-time Semitic religion in alcohol rehab- I wanted to nominate The Outer Limits' cartoon photo for inclusion in TAA #3. I think it is very funny.

Old September 9th, 2005 #30
ohgolly

Thanks for the accounting, Rounder. I threw 200 of #1 and 300 of #2 and apparently nobody whined to the local press so I'll have to think about pursuing it further.

Funds appear to be in good shape but I'll send a donation anyway. Frankly, I'd rather pay to have someone do the layout, freeing Linder and his writing abilities for VNN.

Old September 10th, 2005 #31
Rounder

Quote:
Thanks for the accounting, Rounder. I threw 200 of #1 and 300 of #2 and apparently nobody whined to the local press so I'll have to think about pursuing it further.

Funds appear to be in good shape but I'll send a donation anyway. Frankly, I'd rather pay to have someone do the layout, freeing Linder and his writing abilities for VNN.
You're welcome and thanks for pledging yet again. All contributing VNN'ers are welcome to inquire about TAA Financial Records at anytime. I encourage it. After all, it's yaw'lls money.

The layout for issue 1 and 1a was done by a professional who lives near me. I paid him $50 to do 1 and a fifth of Jack Daniels to do 1a. But Alex decided to do issue 2, and I assume wants to do them all from now on.

Your distribution of 500 TAAs is outstanding - huge blows struck against our enemies. EXPOSING THE JEWS is our most important and effective work. And nothing EXPOSES THE JEWS more effectively than Alex Linder's TAAs, especially to our main target audience - our younger, brighter White people, 18 to 40.

Who's next to pledge support for VNN's Newspaper Project:

Glenn Miller
POB 3861,
Springfield, MO 65808
tel: 417-258-7785 (Phone anytime)

Old September 11th, 2005 #32
brutus

RE: ohgolly

Quote:
My wife and I delivered almost 600 tabloids before the jew press or jew TV made mention. But is was interesting to note that in that first news report they said that the police had been receiving complaints all along from all of the other locations that we delivered to.

What I’m trying to say is that you can rest assured that TAA is getting the attention of allot of people and for allot of different reasons.

It will be the niggers and jews who will quickly call the police and demand action. And we all know that when a nigger or jew demands action, the jew media “hops to”. Is it possible that you didn't deliver any TAAs to a jew or nigger household? That might be your answer as to why no press coverage.

My opinion is that most of the Whites who will take the time to read it are curiously silent. And that dead silence is deafening. You have to understand that their minds are being nuked. They are trying to wrap their minds around the truth. The truth that they’re hearing for the first time in their lives from a media source. But the reality of it all is that they know deep down in their gut that we’re right. It will take some time before they will be brave enough to open their mouths. And when they do open their mouths, that roar will be truly deafening!

Old September 11th, 2005 #33
ohgolly

Thanks, brutus. Your experience is appreciated. Hell, I haven't done this sort of thing in thirty some years. It's unlikely that any of my recipients were nigs but very probable that many were jews. Still, I considered that I was calling it too soon. I'll be out there with #3.

I just can't imagine these synagoguers not having a heart attack in their driveway, complete with helicoptered SWAT teams and local government inquiries.

As for the Whites, I wish I could afford to throw them a 'The Line In The Sand' DVD with each TAA.

Old September 12th, 2005 #34
Chain

Quote:

I had a similar experience: 100 of TAA#1 in Hillsboro, and face to face handouts in Marlinton, and 400 TAA#2's in Hawaii, Bartow and Durbin, Pocahontas County, WV, and Yorktown (home deliveries) and Staunton, VA...including personal face to face handouts to all media at NSM's Yorktown event. NO PRESS.

I'll be changing all that with TAA#3-- I haven't been either travelling enough or working hard enough. I (or a helper) will also send immediate followup phone messages and/or faxes to local media with each delivery.

I want to rival brutus and Todd for TAA#3.

Old September 13th, 2005 #35
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chain
I had a similar experience: 100 of TAA#1 in Hillsboro, and face to face handouts in Marlinton, and 400 TAA#2's in Hawaii, Bartow and Durbin, Pocahontas County, WV, and Yorktown (home deliveries) and Staunton, VA...including personal face to face handouts to all media at NSM's Yorktown event. NO PRESS.

I'll be changing all that with TAA#3-- I haven't been either travelling enough or working hard enough. I (or a helper) will also send immediate followup phone messages and/or faxes to local media with each delivery.

Mighty inspiring, Chain. TAA 3 promises to be our best ever. Larger print, lots of "Hurricane" nigger stuff, and improvements in layout/design, etc.

Old September 13th, 2005 #36
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chain

Jews are always on the horns of a dillemma about this-- sensationalize the distro, suggest it's a crime, to sell newspapers with the the sexy eye-catching word "Neo-Nazis" or ignore it, thus to deny "free ink"? The old approach was always to blackout, but now you never know which way that wind will blow.

Old September 13th, 2005 #37
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
.......The layout for issue 1 and 1a was done by a professional who lives near me. I paid him $50 to do 1 and a fifth of Jack Daniels to do 1a. But Alex decided to do issue 2, and I assume wants to do them all from now on.
Who's next to pledge support for VNN's Newspaper Project:

Glenn Miller
POB 3861,
Springfield, MO 65808
tel: 417-258-7785 (Phone anytime)
There are some tasks which Alex has proven his worth and competence, and to me the layout of this tabloid is really one of them. I have handed out TAA2 to numerous friends and they have given a uniformly positive reply. For a 16 page publication, TAA packs densely the truth into a small package. Well done Alex, well done Rounder, well done contributors and distributors!

Old September 13th, 2005 #38
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
There are some tasks which Alex has proven his worth and competence, and to me the layout of this tabloid is really one of them. I have handed out TAA2 to numerous friends and they have given a uniformly positive reply. For a 16 page publication, TAA packs densely the truth into a small package. Well done Alex, well done Rounder, well done contributors and distributors!
Right on, A.E. I do wish you'd have a chat with him though about naked women, use of the "F" word, and cartoons showing naked jews in piss jars, as TAA content. Such "stuff" is bad on this old redneck prude's nerves.

Old September 13th, 2005 #39
Rounder

Default TAA 3 Finance Update !!!

I checked my PO box today for the 1st time in a week and found $2.00 in it for purchase of one copy of TAA.

Two lousy, wrinkled up, no-doubt-nigger-handled, greasy, de-valued, ZOG Federal Reserve freakin paper notes. And after a whole week of my pleadings, spurrings, reasonings, and sweet talkings.

No more Mr Nice Guy. Now get up off them pocket book, and send me some freakin money:

100 copies of TAA 3. . . $16.00 total
200 copies . . . . . . . . $32.00 total

Glenn Miller
POB 3861,
Springfield, MO 65808

Old September 13th, 2005 #40
Rounder

Default Many Thanks again to G.T. from Washington state !!

I just received a phone call from our generous, elderly Serb supporter from Washington state. He's mailing me a check in tomorrow's mail for $750.00. He wants me to forward $150.00 of it to Matt Hale's dad, and $150.00 to Klansman Edgar Killen's wife in MS. The remaining $450.00 as donation to TAA.

Closed Thread

Thread