Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 23rd, 2005 #61
SMG3000
Wants Closer Ties to Iran

Using Rounder's idea, How about a cartoon where a White man is confronted with a racial issue. On one shoulder is a devil telling him that he should save himself, and let others worry about the consequences of his inaction against the anti-Whites. On the other shoulder is an angel telling him it's wrong to think of saving himself when so many non-Whites are in need of his benevolent wisdom.
Then appears a little version of Hitler saying that he shouldn't think of only himself, and that there are so many non-Whites in need of forced evacuation from White livingspace. The man, angel, and devil and recoil from Hitler and his suggestion like queers from a naked woman.
The cartoon could be called "Lil Hitler", instead of "Lil Abner"

Old November 28th, 2005 #62
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

I think a perfect idea is an article on 'Where did Christmas Go?'. Perhaps someone can write an article about how the jews always say they are trying not to offend everyone, but how about the white people who are offended at there being no Christmas? They talk about freedom of religion, but take away people's rights to have their religion celebrated. Also put in there how x-mas crosses out Christ, and how the jews never shy away from Hanuakrap.

Show who is trying to take out God from everywhere in America, like the Jew Newdow, and ask why we never before had a problem in this country with Christmas, the pledge of Allegiance, or 'In God we Trust'. It is crucial that whites understand they, or people loyal to them do not rule America. Ask them if Christians would take Christ out of Christmas, ask them if white people loyal to them would push race mixing of their daughters with blacks. We need them to re-examine the cause of all of this and where it is coming from and Christmas is a perfect example, but something very near and dear to many people's hearts.

I guess you should preface it with the fact that VNN'ers are not all Christians, but we believe in real freedom to practice. I swear if I see one more fucking Neil Simon movie about the hapless and happy go lucky jews, I'll go mad.

They always show a bunch of dopey underdog jews shouldering their burden of their 'lower status' in America with friendly crooked smiles, and an 'Vat can you do?' attitude. The truth is these jews are taught from day one to fuck with whites and everyone else, that they alone matter most. To abuse and mislead people for their own benefit, warp the word of the law so that it has nothing to do with the spirit of the law, and to destroy people who are in their way so that the jews can have their way and vomit their behavior onto the world via any media outlet possible. I mean really, who the fuck goes into finance and banking at such a tremendous rate unless they are greedy and looking to have control over money?

Edit; Epiphany; Newdow the Jew is Attempting to have control over our money and our minds.

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=47387

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Old November 28th, 2005 #63
ohgolly

I'd like to see an entire issue like this:

http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/2...theKwa1105.htm

Really rub it in, on everything from the holyholocaust to freedom-ain't-free-fries to godly diversity to calls for bigger and better repamarations to , well, all of it. The craziness needs to be presented the way the jews present it, only amplified a lot. Maybe the lemmings'll hear it if it's magnified in size and screamed in their ears.

What would the thought cops say?

Old November 28th, 2005 #64
varg

add this cartoon
http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/cartoons18.htm

Old November 29th, 2005 #65

This is my favorite cartoon of all, showing both niggers and closet-racists for what they are. Good cartoon.

Old November 29th, 2005 #66
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14

Powerful. Mighty powerful. Photo of a White women beaten even more severely would be better still.

Old November 29th, 2005 #67
Rounder

In my judgment, we should place great emphasis on shaming the White man. Rub his nose in his own cowardice. Arouse his conscience. Make him ashamed of himself. This approach has never been tried before in WN newspapers/publications. Which blames everybody but Whitey himself, thus let's Whitey "off the hook", so to speak.

So long as Whitey can get by with pretending to be a real man, he'll never become a real man, in fact and deeds.

Cartoons are excellent media for getting across the fact of Whitey's cowardice, which all White men know deep down, therefore will recognize immediately the truthfulness and relevancy in the cartoons.

Old November 29th, 2005 #68
Stonewall

Default A True Genius

Nothing would help more in connecting with our people than a regular installment in every issue from Jim Floyd, one of our authentic geniuses.

Old November 29th, 2005 #69
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonewall
Nothing would help more in connecting with our people than a regular installment in every issue from Jim Floyd, one of our authentic geniuses.
At the risk of showing ignorance, who the hell is Jim Floyd ??

Welcome to VNN btw, Stonewall. Stonewall Jackson is my "main man" in the War for Southern Independence. Any relation ??

Old November 30th, 2005 #70
Kevin K
North Carolina

You can read Bishop Floyd Here among other places. He's also on "Mad Dog Marty's" site.

Old November 30th, 2005 #71
Stonewall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder
At the risk of showing ignorance, who the hell is Jim Floyd ??

Welcome to VNN btw, Stonewall. Stonewall Jackson is my "main man" in the War for Southern Independence. Any relation ??
No relation to the Great General. Just an old unreconstructed Southron, trying to save some of this country for the grandkids.

Here is the most recent epistle that the Bishop of Cullman sent to me and his other devoted desciples:

Bush and Friends, Labia Majora, and Labia Minora

When Clinton lied a few sperm died. You ain’t hearing what I’m trying to tell you! Read on.

Rise and be seated. Fellow sufferers and suffering fellows, hear the words of The Honorable Rev. Bishop Messenger Master Prophet James E. (Elijah) Floyd.

Pandora’s Box?

Pandora never had a box. When you hear some of these semi-literate talking-heads say “Pandora’s box” it means they don’t know the story. She was given a jar. The gods gave her a gift; a sealed jar which she was not to open and sent her to earth as the first Eve.

The sealed jar contained all the misfortunes of life, bad stuff, indeed! Soon, her female curiosity got the best of her, and she opened the jar, and the rest is history. Man got a mortal female companion along with sorrow, disease, and conflict.

Special prosecutor, Fitzgerald, was given a jar not unlike Pandora’s. He broke the seal and just ever so slightly lifted the lid to take a peek, but before he could replace the lid – out jumped a Yid, Irv Libby.

This Pandora’s jar is still full of the pox that has infected this nation. Remove the lid and you will find;

“The war in Iraq was conceived by 25 neo-conservative

intellectuals, most of them Jewish, who are pushing

President Bush to change the course of history.”

Ari Shavit, Ha’aretz Apr. 9, 2003

Also Mike Piper, High Priests of War, pg. 2

These Jew-o-cons from the Pentagon’s, Defense Policy Board, Office of Special Plans, Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs, AIPAC, Project for the New American Century and a dozen other rat’s nest organizations must be indicted, arrested, tried, and summarily shot. And the world will be a better place.

And it is not just them, no, no, but also the Goyim butt-wipes, and Juden Presse who have regurgitated, so gleefully, their War Party lies for so long. The greatest concentration of lying War-Studs have congregated around the Jew-behind-the-curtain, Roger Ailes, may his Khazar bones be ground in a mill of iron.

Brothers and Sisters slap someone next to you and tell them that Fox News is truly the Abu Ghraib of cable TV. Oh, the tortured torment of it all! When will it ever end?

Nightmares have become unnecessary; whatever function they had in our mental development has been hijacked by the babblings of a gaggle of amateur sophists and infantile war-mongering propagandists.

Every day, all night, every night is Halloween on Fox News. What could possibly be scarier, or more nightmarish, than a late night rerun of Hannity, Annie Coulter and Alan Dershowitz debating the similarities or differences in the Clinton criminal lies and the Bush criminal lies?

Precious Saints, the stones cry out for the good old days of Clinton’s Labia Minora lies! When I say ‘stones’ I speak of crusty old curmudgeons, such as meself, who despised Clinton, yet through abject disgust with this village idiot Bush, now, find a Godless Clinton preferable to a born again Sharonish Bush.

When Clinton lied a few sperm died. Can you say amen? A few wasted sperm, every sperm is holy, and these dead, wasted sperm that found their finial resting places in the Oval Office carpet and the blue dress are to be lamented. Equally sad was the theological, rabbinical ruling that claimed that ‘eating ain’t cheating.’ Yet through it all, I could find comedy and the relief that comes with a good laugh.

I find no humor in the Bush lies. When Bush and his Juhadists (Jew-had ists) lied two thousand and four Servicemen and Women died in ignoble obscurity. Dead, wasted young lives, squandered on Israel and oil. And there is no end in sight, and there is no humor in it.

I’ve heard from the Lord concerning when we should leave Iraq. Do you remember that the false prophet, Hog Jaw Hagee said that “This war was not planned in Washington? It was planned in heaven.” The Rev. John Hagee is, no matter how rotund, the personification of a true Labia Minora.

When he blamed God, Blessed be He, for this endless debacle one must assume that God knew how to get us into this mess, but didn’t know how to get us out, or chose to keep it a secret.

The truth is that only evil, lying men could start such a disgraceful war as this, and only God can get us out. Hear what I feel in my spirit, dear hearts, we should leave any and every town in Iraq as soon as George W. Bush learns how to properly pronounce its name.

The mythology of Pandora teaches that the last thing in her jar, to be released upon suffering humans, was hope. Keep hope alive is what they tell me. Bush has sent Karen Hughes over there to make folks love us. Miss congeniality, K. Hughes, Miss Personality, has the ultimate ‘mission impossible.’ This plain Jane, ugly, hateful, abrasive, harridan has been ordered to go overseas and perform cosmetic surgery on the ugly image of America. What hope is there?

How ugly is America?

Oh forgive me, Grandmother. You taught me to never call people ugly. Even in the case of Doony Dingler, the unquestionably ugliest member of our family, you would only say that he was “hard to look at.” Again, forgive me but I have to say it.

Bush and every Labia Majora, and Labia Minora around him are ill-favored, ugly sons and daughters of a bitch. These people are ugly inside and outside.

America is ugly. Israel is uglier. Judeo-Christianity is extremely ugly and the nearer American (so-called) Christians get to Judaism the uglier they become. Radical, extremist, clerics like John Hagee, and this probably includes your preacher, are ridiculously repulsive, and getting uglier by the minute.

Stand up Church and thank Jesus for our Southernisms. Thank Him for the ease with which we can give full _expression to our displeasures. Thank Him for all the colorful expressions, especially, those He has blessed this humble Plantation Preacher with, so abundantly!

Permit me please, Brothers and Sisters, to use one of these colorful expressions to describe the Bushes, the Juhadists, the military, judicial, religion, foreign policies, law enforcement, Homeland Security, FBI, State and Defense, the right wing, the left wing, our poltroonish politicians, Jew media, et al. How ugly are they?

*THEY ARE UGLIER THAN FORTY MILES OF BEAT-UP DONKEY DICK! AMERICA THE UGLY, UGLY, UGLY! And all God’s people said amen!

The Honorable Rev. James E. (Elijah) Floyd

Bishop Messenger Master Prophet and Amateur Gynecologist

From the Occupied Territory of Alabama

Civil Rights Theme Park of the World

Tomorrow, I will preach Rosa Parks’ funeral. Stay tuned.

Old November 30th, 2005 #72
Rounder

Oh, so that's Jim Floyd. And you say Marty Molester posts Floyd's "stuff" on his website ?? Aha. . . . . . . I see. . . . . . . I'll check with White Will and see what he thinks about filling TAA with Jim Floyd's "wisdoms".

Old November 30th, 2005 #73
Stonewall

Quote:
Oh, so that's Jim Floyd. And you say Marty Molester posts Floyd's "stuff" on his website ?? Aha. . . . . . . I see. . . . . . . I'll check with White Will and see what he thinks about filling TAA with Jim Floyd's "wisdoms".
You don't see what you may think you see, Rounder. Bishop Floyd is interested only in getting the good news out. Nothing's copyrighted. His stuff is on several web sites, always posted there by someone on his mailing list, just as I did here. He has NO connection whatsoever with the Missouri lunatic.

Bishop Floyd would never accept a "Marty Molester" in our church. We don't allow religious nuts in our congregation. OTH, you, Rounder, could probably become a Deacon immediately upon your enrollment. The Bishop prefers people like you. Saves him the trouble of converting them.

I think inclusion of Bishop Floyd's homilies in TAA would have people seeking them out. Folks would be waiting by their mailboxes when a new issue was imminent.

Old November 30th, 2005 #74
Stonewall

Quote:
Here's one more sample, Rounder. Read it and tell me if you think it would or would not increase the readership of TAA to have the Bishop as a regular columnist. I think it is a natural, but it is up to Alex. I wont press it any further.

Intelligent Design vs. Nigger Rigging

Would you like to hear how the white man came to this planet Earth?

Here we have “Yacub’s History” as was told to the Honorable Elijah Muhammad by the greatest and mightiest God ever to appear on Earth, Master W.D. Fard. He came from the East to the West, appearing at the very moment when the devil white civilization, condemned by Allah, had begun destroying itself.

First, the moon separated from the earth. Then came, the first humans, Original Man, the black people. All Blacks were and are Gods.

Among this black race were twenty-four wise scientists. One of the scientists, at odds with the rest, created the especially strong black tribe of Shabazz, from which America’s Negroes, so-called, descend.

About sixty-six hundred years ago, there was born among the dissatisfied a ‘Mr. Yacub.” He was born to create trouble, to break the peace, and to kill. His head was unusually large. He started school at four years and finished all the nation’s colleges by age eighteen.

He became known as “the big-head scientist.” Among other things he had learned to breed races scientifically. This big-head scientist became a preacher who’s following numbered 59,999, at which point the authorities exiled him and his converts to the island of Patmos.

Though Mr. Yacub was black, he became so frustrated, embittered, and discontented that he could only think of ‘revenge.’ So, as revenge, he decided to create upon the earth a devil race – a bleached-out, white race of people.

From his studies he understood that black men contained two germs, black and brown. The brown germ was found to be weaker, lighter, and more susceptible to wickedness and evil. And so he began to breed the lighter colors to those of lighter color. His eugenics law forbade the mating of black to black.

Soon, every third child that was born showed traces of brown. These brown babies were nurtured and cared for as never before or since. However, if the baby was black, the midwife was instructed to stick a long needle in its brain, give the body to the cremators, and tell the mother that it had been an “angel baby” which had gone to heaven, to prepare a place for her.

It took two hundred years to eliminate all the black people on the island of Patmos. Mr. Yacub lived one hundred and fifty-two years and died without ever seeing a white man except in his mind’s eye, but his laws, rules and procedures continued.

Another two hundred years passed and the browns were replaced by the reds and then after the same time period came the yellows. Then came the day when the blacks were gone, the browns were gone, the reds and yellows had disappeared and in their places came;

“…these blond, pale-skinned, cold-blue-eyed devils -

savages, nude and shameless, hairy, like animals, they

walked on all fours, lived in trees, eating eucalyptus

leaves and one another.

The original black people recognized that all the world’s troubles stemmed from this devil white race that Mr. Yacub, the big-head scientist, had made. So, they were chained and taken to the caves of Europe and it was prophesied that they would rule for six thousand years, down to our time.

A nigger rigging of history and theology, indeed! Ref. The Autobiography of Malcolm X, Alex Haley, pgs. 164-167, paperback.

Now you know what moved Speaker Kamau Kambon, at the Million Man March, to call for the extermination of “…every white man, woman and child.” “We have to exterminate white people off the face of the planet to solve the problem”

Kambon and the others, Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Louis Farrakhan, et al. are waiting for “… the ONE person,” and “…the ONE idea…how we are going to exterminate white people.”

He went on to say”… get very serious and not get diverted from coming up with a solution to the problem and the problem on the planet is white people."

Summation;

Hear the words of The Honorable Minister Bishop James Floyd. I consider what was said, on the Mall, in Washington, last Saturday, to be nothing less than a declaration of war against my race. In response to these threats I will bloody this goddamn country from one end to the other if any of you fatherless, black ass sons of bitches touch one blond hair on the head of my friends or love ones. Let it start with me, Lord.

I am not a Klansman or Nazi; they don’t want me; they say that I am too radical.

Listen to me, my Celtic Brothers and Sisters, if you live in a city with a nigger mayor, nigger police force, move, now! If you live where your home can be seen from an expressway, move. These senseless killing neighborhoods, that we call cities, are no longer safe. Every major city is a New Orleans, a Toledo, and a Seweto.

The time is near when these Mau Mau bastards, and the Juden Presse, will drop all pretenses of justification and rationale for their looting, shooting and raping, and even the most prosaic-minded will understand the full extent of their hate for us all.

Hail ye sons of Somerled, yes, yes, I have it playing as I write this! Oh, the drums and the beautiful Celtic voices of Steve McDonald and the others; the hair on my neck stands out and the itch in my hand for the handle of a sword is almost unbearable.

May God bless our Shield Maidens.

Where are you; Ye Sons of Somerled?

Bishop James Floyd

Church News – Sunday next, Deacon, 50 Caliber Underwood, and I will hold an anointing service. We will be using Break Free, CLP, (clean, lub, and preserve) gun oil. We have discontinued use of olive oil in favor of gun oil.

Those who can not attend the service may obtain a small vial of miracle gun oil for any love offering above ten dollars. Thank you for your continuing support.

Old November 30th, 2005 #75
Kevin K
North Carolina

Quote:
Oh, so that's Jim Floyd. And you say Marty Molester posts Floyd's "stuff" on his website ??
Just a link to an old archive, which hasn't been updated since 'o4.

Quote:
He has NO connection whatsoever with the Missouri lunatic.
My other post seems to imply a connection, you are correct.

Old December 1st, 2005 #76
N.E.Rebel

Default Just a thought.

14's Picture will make an excellent cover for TAA #4 The headline should read "WHO'S REALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS! Look, we all know that the god damn kikes are the cancer in OUR Country, but who's allowing their disease upon our nation to fester? It's the weak minded (sorry to say) "white" maggot politicians in Washington that are "jew friendly."
I think if we could put TAA #4 on the streets with 14's picture with "WHO'S REALLY TO BLAME" (or above) putting it squarely on the weak minded "white" maggots in DC. , it would make a big impact! After all, the working "middle class" is fed up with those whores in Washington.
Just a thought.

Old December 2nd, 2005 #77
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.E.Rebel
14's Picture will make an excellent cover for TAA #4 The headline should read "WHO'S REALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS! Look, we all know that the god damn kikes are the cancer in OUR Country, but who's allowing their disease upon our nation to fester? It's the weak minded (sorry to say) "white" maggot politicians in Washington that are "jew friendly."
I think if we could put TAA #4 on the streets with 14's picture with "WHO'S REALLY TO BLAME" (or above) putting it squarely on the weak minded "white" maggots in DC. , it would make a big impact! After all, the working "middle class" is fed up with those whores in Washington.
Just a thought.
Well said, N.E. Rebel. I couldn't agree more. 14 does have exceptionally keen insights into what "moves" Whitey, and knows how to graphically express them, geniously.

Many thanks again btw, for all those thousands of TAAs you and your men have distributed in the New England states. Which does not even include the more than 25,000 other pieces of WN literature yaw'll distributed in 2005, and for which you received a Certificate of Merit from a national Klan leader recently. Super great patriotic work, surpassed by none. Hail Victory to ya !!

Old December 5th, 2005 #78
MW88...

TAA is very good but ignores basic rule of journalism:

More pictures, less words

Bigger headlines, shorter stories

More emotion, less fact

Facts are vital as in the hush crimes part but as Rockwell said and he knew for certain coming from an advertising background, people respond to emotion. So this should be taken on board.

Make TAA more like a, how you say, tabloid newspaper?

Simplest language possible

Never assume the reader knows what the authors/writers/activists know

Keep it Simple Stupid. Another American saying!

Old December 6th, 2005 #79
VLC

I've said it in my thread on #3 but TAA needs more news. Short and simple news items.

Old December 7th, 2005 #80
Angle

TAA 4 should include a short, free mini-book/ pamphlet - 'The History of Black Achievement', consisting of blank pages.
Other than that, how about using some of Robert Frenz's stuff? He had a lot to say about Civil Rights. FAEM.com.

'At the end of his life he organized a financial offering for the poor in Jerusalem [Jew city] from the gentile churches he had founded.' - St. Paul [Jew], Oxford Companion to Class. Civ.

Thread