Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > History & Religion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

View Poll Results: Will The Truth about 911 be the "Final Straw" that will finally wake people up?
Yes! Everyone WILL rally and WILL demand justice be done to the murderers who are lying to us! 16 39.02%
No! The Zionist Mind control apparatus is working overtime to keep people asleep! 25 60.98%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Display Modes Share
Old April 3rd, 2007 #41
William Robert
Banned

Default 911 Video "Justice for 911"

"Justice for 911" (18 minute vid)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...48213&q=9%2F11 justice

Old April 4th, 2007 #42
remnant

Post Vid:911,Iraq,PNAC:All Roads Lead to Israel

A lengthy and very detailed expose that focuses on the Jews who planned
and executed the WTC demolition and Iraq Invasion . Some of the creator's viewpoints are immature,nonetheless this is the only video I have seen that really focuses on Big Jew's tangled web.Check it out when you have some time to invest;it is not a soundbite.

http://www.rys2sense.com/anti-neocon...pic.php?t=5656

Hopefully not a repost;BillyBob has done a helluva job archiving these links.

Old April 4th, 2007 #43
William Robert
Banned

Default Is this Documentary you mentioned from this guy??

Ryan Dawson: 911, Iraq, PNAC , All roads lead to Israel
http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...7&postcount=24

Good stuff.

Thanks for posting it.

Great to have 911 Documentaries that show the JEW connection.

Last edited by William Robert; April 4th, 2007 at 11:06 PM.

Old April 4th, 2007 #44
remnant

Yeah,same guy;American living in Japan.I think he's mixed,so unable to grasp
the Racial aspect of the Jew Cabal he exposes . He has done his homework,though.There's so much evidence,and the corruption is so pervasive,it's hard to tell it all without bewildering the viewer.I'm trying to keep a record of everything I've seen to make a video myself,when I can find the time to teach myself how.Thanks for your efforts.

Old April 4th, 2007 #45
William Robert
Banned

Default Sounds Great!

The more Producers the better!

Can't wait to see your work.

I'm sure it will be good.

Old April 5th, 2007 #46
remnant

Default BBC reporting on WTC7 collapse in advance

BBC reporting on WTC7(AKA Salomon Bldg.) 20 minutes before its implosion.It would be interesting to know how they get their global news feed
AP,Reuters or like Kike source.This one is as close to a smoking gun as there is at this point.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=49f_1172526096

More clips
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...7building7.htm

Old April 5th, 2007 #47
William Robert
Banned

Default 911 is the final Straw that will break the Jews Neck!

Senior Military, Intelligence, Law Enforcement, and Government Officials Question the 9/11 Commission Report
http://www.patriotsquestion911.com/

Many well known and respected senior U.S. military officers, intelligence services and law enforcement veterans, and government officials have expressed significant criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report or have made public statements that contradict the Report. Several even allege government complicity in the terrible acts of 9/11. This website is a collection of their statements. It is not an organization and it should be made clear that none of these individuals are affiliated with this website.

Listed below are statements by more than 90 of these senior officials. Their collective voices give credibility to the claim that the 9/11 Commission Report is tragically flawed. These individuals cannot be simply dismissed as irresponsible believers in some 9/11 conspiracy theory. Their sincere concern, backed by their decades of service to their country, demonstrate that criticism of the Report is not irresponsible, illogical, nor disloyal, per se. In fact, it can be just the opposite.

Click here for the list of 90 senior officials
http://www.patriotsquestion911.com/

I believed the official explanation of 9/11 for four and one-half years. During that time, I remember becoming angry at news stories about people who challenged that explanation. However, in the Spring of 2006, I saw the documentary, Loose Change, on the Internet. Although not an entirely objective documentary, it raised many serious and disturbing questions about the events of 9/11 that I had previously simply accepted without much critical thought.

And so I began a several month period of researching the events of 9/11. I found a great deal of material challenging the 9/11 Commission Report on websites like 911truth.org, physics911.net, Scholars for 9/11 Truth and many others. I attended a lecture by David Ray Griffin. I learned much about what has become known as the 9/11 Truth Movement.

Much of the information and most of the rather limited media coverage about the 9/11 Truth Movement focuses on a handful of college professors, such as: David Ray Griffin, Steven Jones, James Fetzer, Kevin Barrett, William Woodward, and A.K. Dewdney. In August 2006, I began searching for statements about 9/11 by senior U.S. military officers, intelligence services and law enforcement veterans, and government officials. Because of their experience in intelligence gathering, espionage, terrorism, and covert military operations, I felt their opinions about 9/11 would be valuable. I was surprised by the amount of their criticism of the official account of 9/11 that I found scattered around the Internet. I had learned of virtually none of this criticism through newspapers, television, or radio news sources.

I feel this criticism by experienced professionals is extremely important and that it has been seriously under-reported. This website was launched in September 2006 in an effort to provide an easily accessible reference collection of their public statements.

I continued my research and found that many more than just a handful of professors had publicly questioned the official account of 9/11. However most had received negligible media coverage. In January 2007, a new section of the website was launched that featured statements by over 100 professors.

I strongly desire to increase this collection of statements by responsible individuals who question the official account of 9/11. If you are aware of any similar statements made by 9/11 survivors or family members, or senior military officers, intelligence services and law enforcement veterans, government officials, or professors, I would greatly appreciate knowing about them. Please contact me at [email protected]. Additionally, if you find any errors in this material, please let me know.

I don't claim to know what really happened on 9/11. I cannot examine the facts of the matter first hand. And I don't have the experience to know what's possible and what is unlikely regarding terrorist activities or military operations. For that analysis, I need to rely on experts. I greatly value these individuals' statements because many of the government employees have spent large portions of their careers studying espionage, terrorism, and military operations throughout the world and personally planned and carried out United States' military and intelligence activities. I also greatly value the statements by the professors who have devoted their careers to understanding and teaching the truth about a wide variety of subjects.

My objective, at this point, is to have our government launch a new, extremely thorough, independent, and totally impartial re-examination of the terrible acts of 9/11 and the events leading up to them. In my opinion, and in the opinion of the above listed experienced individuals, the current 9/11 Commission Report is seriously inadequate in explaining what really happened.

I also want to acknowledge that none of the information on this website is the result of any original investigation on my part. I have merely researched and compiled public information available on the Internet. I want to thank those in the 9/11 Truth Movement for their efforts over the last five years in conducting a great deal of research and for keeping the Movement alive in the face of both ridicule and indifference.

DEMAND A NEW 9/11 INVESTIGATION!

9/11 is the most important event in American history since December 7, 1941, when Japanese forces attacked Pearl Harbor. The magnitude of the impact of 9/11 on America and the rest of the world cannot be overstated. The terrible acts of 9/11 and the events leading up to them deserve a thorough, independent and unimpeachable investigation. And if some rogue element within the U.S. government is responsible for the terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon on 9/11, as several of these individuals allege, it is critical that that be disclosed and forcefully dealt with.

For the sake of those who died on 9/11, their families, the American people, and for the sake of peace in the world, please continue to seek the truth about 9/11. Demand a thorough and impartial reinvestigation of 9/11.

Write your elected representatives in Congress. http://www.congress.org/congressorg/...ory/congdir.tt

Write your local television stations, radio stations and newspapers. http://www.congress.org/congressorg/dbq/media

Write to national tv and radio networks, newspapers, and magazines. http://www.fair.org/index.php?page=111
If you are a 9/11 survivor, or family member, or an active or former senior member of the military, intelligence services, law enforcement agencies, or government, or a professor who has concerns about the 9/11 Commission Report and would like your comment added to this website, please contact me. [email protected]

Lastly, I'd like to share with you some pertinent quotes from Teddy Roosevelt and Mark Twain.

"Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official save exactly to the degree in which he himself stands by the country. It is patriotic to support him insofar as he efficiently serves the country. It is unpatriotic not to oppose him to the exact extent that by inefficiency or otherwise he fails in his duty to stand by the country." – Teddy Roosevelt

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." – Teddy Roosevelt

"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it." – Mark Twain

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." – Mark Twain

Last edited by William Robert; April 5th, 2007 at 09:14 PM.

Old April 7th, 2007 #48
William Robert
Banned

Default Jews equate 911 Truth with Jewish Hollowcost Denial!

'Would Rosie O'Donnell Deny The Holocaust?'
http://www.americandaily.com/article/18258

What is one to think of Rosie O'Donnell?

First, Rosie embraces the “9/11 conspiracy” crowd and claims the collapse of 7 World Trade Center could not have happened as it did. “It is impossible for a building to fall the way it fell without explosives being involved,” declared the resident physicist on The View.

Second, Rosie claims the British sailors and marines seized by the Iranians were commanded to go into Iranian waters under a false flag operation. Never mind that there is no evidence to suggest they were in Iranian waters aside from the say so of the Mullahs. She likens the crisis to a Gulf of Tonkin like incident that will serve as the pretext to war with Iran. Rosie further laments that America has “demonized” and “dehumanized” Iran.

Iran demonized and dehumanized? So I gather that Rosie thinks calling the Holocaust a myth doesn’t demonize and dehumanize the 6 million Jews who perished in Hitler’s concentration camps.

If Rosie is eager to embrace 9/11 conspiracies and is willing to give Mahmoud Ahmadinejad the benefit of the doubt one must wonder what other far fetched notions she consumes like gallons of chocolate ice cream. Given her willingness to express such views about 9/11 and the British sailors I cannot help but observe that Rosie O’Donnell strikes me as the sort of person who would tell her children the Holocaust did not happen. Of course, I have no idea if O’Donnell holds such views about the Holocaust. But it would come as no surprise to me if she did.

It is bad enough that some Americans take Rosie’s word as gospel but what really disturbs me is that she will pass on such odious views to her four children. Parents, biological or not, impart their values to their children. This means that Rosie will teach her children to hate America and everything for which it stands. It means she will tell her children to heap scorn on the men and women who voluntarily put themselves in harm’s way to defend our country. It means Rosie will teach her children to think presume American soldiers accused of wrongdoing in Iraq or at Guantanamo Bay guilty until proven innocent but give the benefit of the doubt to the Ahmadinejads, Kim Jong Ils and Bashar al-Assads of the world. It means Rosie will spread the word about every cockamamie theory that comes down the pike as if it were written in stone. Rosie and those Moms and Dads who share her views are raising a new generation of children who will hold America in disdain. It does not bode well for our future.

Why does Rosie think like she does? Why do Rosie and other people believe the events of September 11, 2001 were carried out by our own government or some entity other than al Qaeda? Why do Rosie and other people take the side of our enemies? It is, of course, impossible to answer those questions completely but let me give a thought. It is my belief that Rosie and those who share her views take comfort in them. It is easier for them to believe that George W. Bush and United States are culpable for September 11th and global terrorism than to believe the Islamic fundamentalists are and that the United States will have to confront them through force until they no longer threaten us.

Those who deny the events of September 11, 2001 are no better than the people who deny that 6 million Jews perished in the Holocaust. The American Broadcasting Corporation demeans itself by giving a daily platform to Rosie O’Donnell. Surely ABC would not give a daily platform to a Holocaust denier. Whether we like it or not, this country is at war. America would not have tolerated the likes of Rosie O’Donnell during World War II. America ought not tolerate her now.

Old April 7th, 2007 #49
William Robert
Banned

Default Have we reached Critical Mass??

9/11 Truth Reaches The Tipping Point
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...ppingpoint.htm

9/11 truth has reached its tipping point, with the exponential growth of the movement secured following Rosie O'Donnell's brave public stance as well as numerous other high profile individuals, ensuring our numbers and influence expands on a weekly basis.

In early February we asked who the next 9/11 superhero would be. Rosie O'Donnell has answered that question and now is the time for more public figures to step forward and overwhelm the cultural zeitgeist to push 9/11 truth over the edge and make it go truly supernova.

We know of numerous celebrities by name who have known about 9/11 truth for a very long time and have considered whether to go public or not. Charlie Sheen and Rosie O'Donnell are the canaries in the coal mine and they are still standing. The climate is right for those in the know to flood the media with 9/11 truth.

Celebrities by their very nature are no angels and are open to personal attack by thugs like Bill O'Reilly, but consider some of the following highly respected individuals who have thrown their hat in the ring for 9/11 truth in just the last few weeks.

From the excellent website Patriots Question 9/11;

Lt. Col. Jeff Latas, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Former combat fighter pilot (F-15E and F-111). Former President, U.S. Air Force Accident Investigation Board. Also served as Pentagon Weapons Requirement Officer and as a member of the Pentagon's Quadrennial Defense Review. Awarded Distinguish Flying Cross for Heroism, four Air Medals, four Meritorious Service Medals, and nine Aerial Achievement Medals. 20-year Air Force career. Currently commercial airline pilot;

Lt. Col. Guy S. Razer, MS, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Retired U.S. Air Force fighter pilot (F-111, F-15E, F-16, B-1, F-18, Mig-29, and Suu-22). Flew combat missions over Iraq. Former instructor at the USAF Fighter Weapons School and NATO’s Tactical Leadership Program. 20-year Air Force career.

"After 4+ years of research since retirement in 2002, I am 100% convinced that the attacks of September 11, 2001 were planned, organized, and committed by treasonous perpetrators that have infiltrated the highest levels of our government," Razer tells the website.

Capt. Daniel Davis, U.S. Army – Former U.S. Army Air Defense Officer and NORAD Tac Director. Decorated with the Bronze Star and the Soldiers Medal for bravery under fire and the Purple Heart for injuries sustained in Vietnam. Also served in the Army Air Defense Command as Nike Missile Battery Control Officer for the Chicago-Milwaukee Defense Area. Founder and former CEO of Turbine Technology Services Corp., a turbine (jet engine) services and maintenance company (15 years). Former Senior Manager at General Electric Turbine (jet) Engine Division (15 years). Private pilot.

"In my experience as an officer in NORAD as a Tactical Director for the Chicago-Milwaukee Air Defense and as a current private pilot," Davis tells the website, "There is no way that an aircraft on instrument flight plans (all commercial flights are IFR) would not be intercepted when they deviate from their flight plan, turn off their transponders, or stop communication with Air Traffic Control. No way! With very bad luck, perhaps one could slip by, but no there's no way all four of them could!"

Old May 11th, 2007 #50
remnant

Default Jorge knew of 911 crash before niglet photo-op

President knew of WTC crash before leaving hotel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlvlNiTuqAI

Old June 2nd, 2007 #51
William Robert
Banned

Default Deek Jackson, Drives 911 hard

The Latest Fuckin Newz 6-1-07
http://www.circusfantasticus.com/

Old June 6th, 2007 #52
remnant

Default 9/11 Truthers Nail Jewliani

Catch the priceless look on Rudy's face:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n7uJnKGTGg

Original interview-admission of warning:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hNmf76GUCw&eur

Somebody should combine the two into one for effect

Old June 6th, 2007 #53
remnant

http://www.jonesreport.com/articles/...ni_orders.html

Reporter Arrested on Orders of Giuliani Press Secretary Charged with Criminal Trespass Despite Protest of CNN Staff and Official Event Press Credentials at GOP Debate in New Hampshire

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOerYpJse30&eurl

Old June 6th, 2007 #54
RabbitNoMore
Made Billions that day

Priceless!!!
Worse is better folks, and the excrement has hit the rotating blades. These murderers know it too.
Jew-liani's goon was sweating like a pig and you could see the obvious look of relief on his face when the kwaps escorted the real reporter out.
"Any questions from the real press?"

Translation: "Anyone got a nerf toss or two for me, now that this real reporter almost blew our cover?"

Fucking murdering bastards.
Please oh please hurry, day of the rope!!!

Last edited by RabbitNoMore; June 6th, 2007 at 09:27 PM.

Old June 9th, 2007 #55
William Robert
Banned

Default Deek Jackson Still Driving 911 Hard

The Fuckin Newz 6-9-07
http://www.vydi.com/viewVideo.php?video_id=36

Old June 30th, 2007 #57
William Robert
Banned

Default 911 and the British Broadcasting Conspiracy

911 and the British Broadcasting Conspiracy
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...82811133&hl=en

A new documentary by Adrian Connock and David Shayler about the BBC's selective and distorted 911 coverage. With particular reference to the Conspiracy Files programme aired on BBC Two on February 18th 2007.

Old July 1st, 2007 #58
William Robert
Banned

Default 911 "Never Forget"

A picture says a thousand words,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeVcybgrVLI

Old July 1st, 2007 #59
William Robert
Banned

Default 9/11 Wasn't that Hard

9/11 Wasn't that Hard
http://smokingmirrors.blogspot.com/

First some links. Here is a movie called “Zeitgeist”. It is a feature length film and at this site http://www.everythingburns.com/wordpress/?p=65 you can view it in 3 parts or any sequence you like. If you still aren’t clear whether 9/11 was an inside Job after you see this film then, you really don’t want to know or lack the capacity to. Here is the home page of the movie, http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/ and here is a little something from England that dovetails into the mix http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...82811133&hl=en ………..now to my point.

First off, in order for the attacks to have been carried out with a minimum of notice all that had to be accomplished was controlling the access points into the planes; that’s all. It should be noted here that the same security firm was in charge at all of the 9/11 airports, The London Tube and Madrid train station on the days of the attacks. That’s one hell of a coincidence isn’t it? That security firm is ICTS. You can do the background check on them. It’s more effective for you that way. Just stick ‘ICTS’ and ‘911’ into Google and see what you come up with.

Once whomever is on those planes is on those planes then it doesn’t matter any more because no one is getting off any of those planes to do any interviews and no one who isn’t on those planes has any idea who is on those planes, especially when all the communications from those planes are under control. Most of us now know that at least 7 of the hijackers purported to be on those planes were discovered later, by ABC News, among others, to be alive and well in their home countries. You can check this out as well if you are of a mind to. Concerning the actual attacks and who was involved, all that has to be done is to control the access points to the planes. That’s it…. because there was no remaining evidence (that wasn’t planted) and that brings me to the cover-up.

Everything, at all the sites where an attack occurred, or a plane hit a government building, or crashed into a field, was carted away and kept away from the curious. There are some site photos, here and there and before and after and they tell us a great deal but all that evidence, black boxes, melted steel, surgically cut girders, parts of planes, bodies, etc. they’re gone. All the evidence is gone. Whenever a crime is committed in America there is a very heavy emphasis upon physical evidence and the chain of evidence. This time… nada. That alone should tell you a lot. Also what should tell you a lot is what evidence was found; the absurd presence of Mohammed Atta’s undamaged passport on a New York Street, Koran’s and flight simulation training DVD’s in a car at Logan airport, certain eyewitness reports and alleged cell-phone conversations… a casual watcher of network TV dramas should be savvy enough to see through that BS. Then comes the media. Let’s talk about the media a little.

A majority of the American people believe that either 9/11 was an Inside Job or that the government knew it was coming and stood back and let it happen. To what degree do you see this vast public perception addressed on TV? When you do see it addressed it is done in a dismissive manner or involves a media attack dog going after some occasional expert trotted out for humiliation. That’s rare enough but it does happen. The media has shut down on the matter and focuses instead on the constant occurrence of terrorist activity that is the constant focus of the leaders who have brought you all of the repressive institutions that have stolen your constitutional rights; Homeland Security, telephone and email and wire tapping, airport body searches and assaults on free speech. If you haven’t noticed any of this… what can I say?

Where have we learned what we know today? The Internet and the people on the street who talk about what they saw and heard. You aren’t getting it anywhere else. And it isn’t as if the questions aren’t valid. Nowhere in history has even a single skyscraper come down as a result of a fire, much less 3 buildings, all within a few hours of each other, all designed to take a hit from the very planes that hit them, all falling at the impossible rate of free fall and one of them not even hit by anything and also coming down at the rate of free fall and all of them into their own footprint. What are the odds? Ten trillion to one would be good odds. I would think it would be more than that. And that is only one piece of evidence from one event that is patently ridiculous. The amount of irreconcilable coincidence and absurd official explanation is vast indeed. But the government, the media, the religious community and business world are all arm in arm lockstep, walking in blindfolded denial and side of the mouth talking bullshit when they talk at all.

Control of the points of access to the planes and control of the media in the aftermath, that’s all it takes. It’s all been done before, a number of times, prior to all of the big wars and whenever somebody wants to invade somewhere; like Afghanistan and Iraq and then bomb Iran and Syria- coming to a theater near you soon.

What about the members of Congress? That’s a good question isn’t it? Well, some people were making annoying noises here and there; Cynthia McKinney, what happened to her? What happens to someone in Congress that does speak out? What happens to a reporter who works for major media and speaks out? So, what happens is that the only people that get into certain positions are those vetted by the controlling interests. Politicians are among the most self-serving individuals on the planet. It is self interest that attracts them to the game in the first place. Look at the crimes committed by various people in various professions and notice how their choice of employment put them into contact with what they were after; money, power, underage sex, drugs…. check it out.

What difference does it make to you if 9/11 was an Inside Job or if Iraq didn’t have WMD’s? What difference does it make to you if you are being strip searched as a result of a terror attack that wasn’t committed by terrorists? What difference does it make to you if hundreds, thousands of people are arrested and held without charge or counsel and tortured into confessing to things they know jackshit about? What difference does it make to you if soldiers are dying in an illegal and unnecessary war? Some of you are wandering around going, “I don’t know, I don’t know, just leave me alone!”, some of you are saying, “The government wouldn’t do that!”, even in the face of what you can clearly see the government is doing every day. Some of you are screaming, “Nyah, nyah, I can’t hear you.” with your fingers in your ears. Some of you are shopping or chatting on cell phones and don’t give a flying fuck what happens to anyone as long as it doesn’t happen to you. Some of you are drunk, or stoned, or up against economic crisis. Some of you just want to get laid and then you can die happy. A lot of you care but you don’t know what you can do about it.

What do we do about it, or anything? Like the song says, “let your conscience be your guide.” We’re not here to put an end to every evil and dry every tear. We’re here to do our best and demonstrate the courage of our convictions whether we win or we lose. We are defined by what we think and say and do. Maybe this matters to you and maybe it doesn’t. That’s for you to decide. But whether 9/11 was an Inside Job and whether or not they covered it up and went on a profit binge in the aftermath….? That’s easy, yes, it was. Yes, they did and, yes,... they did. What are you going to do about it?

Old July 30th, 2007 #60
William Robert
Banned

Default Who Benefited from 911? Good 10 minute Video clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puWqNJI8Mjo

Thread