Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 15th, 2018 #1
Peer Fischer

Default Vermont nominates first transgender candidate for Governor

You gotta wonder at the level of self deception required to convince yourself that this is a female and to refer to it as female. Probably the same level of self deception required to believe the Dhimmis can win with this strategy nationwide.

Former energy company executive Christine Hallquist made history Tuesday by becoming the first trans person to win a major party’s nomination for governor.

Quote:
Christine Hallquist swept to victory in Tuesday’s crowded gubernatorial primary, besting three other Democrats — including a 14-year-old boy — to become the party’s nominee. She is the first trans person to win a major party’s nomination for governor.

"Tonight we made history, and I'm so honored to be ... part of this historical moment," Hallquist said to a room full of clapping fans at her election-night party in Burlington. "I'm so proud to be the face of the Democrats tonight."

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-...rimary-n900781

Old August 15th, 2018 #2
Joe from OH

The whites in Vermont may be the most mentally ill group of Caucasians in the history of the world.

Old August 15th, 2018 #3
Adolf Goldbergstein
Banned

State is about 95% white and voted about 70% for Obama.

Old August 15th, 2018 #4
Longbaugh

Anybody wanna go halfsies on Rosetta Stone for Farsi?

Old August 15th, 2018 #5
littlefieldjohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe from OH View Post
The whites in Vermont may be the most mentally ill group of Caucasians in the history of the world.
A microcosm of America . Many whites here have been intimidated into not to speaking up. Remember "Take Back Vermont" c 10 years ago. (meaning take back USA )https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Take_Back_Vermont organized to oppose same sex marriage
Influx of outsiders with money influence urban areas like Rutland & Burlington, "Bernie Sanders" dupes.

Old August 15th, 2018 #6
Longbaugh

Death to the Kwa.

Old August 16th, 2018 #7
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking I think

They should try running one of these freaks for US president next election, that would be interesting

Old August 16th, 2018 #8
Adolf Goldbergstein
Banned

I heard they will pay people to move to Vermont now. Why? Too many gays so population dropping? Just don't put a poster of that Mrs. Doubtfire you got there that says, "Come up in here big boys".

Old August 16th, 2018 #9
Longbaugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adolf Goldbergstein View Post
I heard they will pay people to move to Vermont now. Why? Too many gays so population dropping? Just don't put a poster of that Mrs. Doubtfire you got there that says, "Come up in here big boys".
Because nobody young with talent wants to live in New England; there's nothing of interest up here, and the food doesn't have any flavour. It's like nobody's ever heard of spices.

The Vermont programme is limited to a hundred people a year, right now. Once they get their hundred, it will go down to 20 a year.

To be eligible, you have to already be employed, full time, in a job that you can do remotely with an out-of-state company.

The taxes are really high in that state, too, so you're not really gaining anything by taking their ten grand to move there.

Vermont like to brag about hiw many techies and entrepreneurs are moving in, but the state rarely mentions how many people are leaving, or who go off to college and never return.

I'm exploring opening a factory in 2019 or 2020, and it definitely won't be in Vermont; not New Hampshire, either. The cost of doing business up here is fucking outrageous.

And not a one of these fuckers up here knows how to make chili.

Old August 16th, 2018 #10
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longbaugh View Post
Because nobody young with talent wants to live in New England; there's nothing of interest up here, and the food doesn't have any flavour. It's like nobody's ever heard of spices.

The Vermont programme is limited to a hundred people a year, right now. Once they get their hundred, it will go down to 20 a year.

To be eligible, you have to already be employed, full time, in a job that you can do remotely with an out-of-state company.

The taxes are really high in that state, too, so you're not really gaining anything by taking their ten grand to move there.

Vermont like to brag about hiw many techies and entrepreneurs are moving in, but the state rarely mentions how many people are leaving, or who go off to college and never return.

I'm exploring opening a factory in 2019 or 2020, and it definitely won't be in Vermont; not New Hampshire, either. The cost of doing business up here is fucking outrageous.

And not a one of these fuckers up here knows how to make chili.
Yea. Just don't come down here to Floriduh. Too many spics and to be honest a lot of the local whites are pill heads and dumb as rocks with the shitty schools. Work ethic really lacks down here and it shows. You would have high turnover constantly and have employees calling off whenever they want. I would look into the western white states like Idaho, North Dakota, WY, and Kansas. More white pool of workers.

A lot of young millennials like moving to Jew York City and Boston though. Los Angeles and San Fransicko are others.

Old August 17th, 2018 #11
Longbaugh

What's funny is, I'm from Floriduh.

It was a nice place until everybody not from Floriduh started moving to Floriduh.

Fuckers.

We should've built a wall...

Thread