VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 15th, 2018 #1
Ironguard1940

Default Nigger kills man who followed his daughter into bathroom

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/7a737d3...%2C-kills.html

Leon Leevon Armstrong is the deceased. I would bet he is a nigger too. Regardless, I have to say that if that happened to my daughter, I would make the news in the same manner.

Old August 16th, 2018 #2
Susan

Yes, the victim is most likely a nigger too, but that's not the point of this story. The point is this is what violent niggers do when they get angry. We don't really know what the dead nigger was up to or why he did what he did.

The fact that he tried to get into the bathroom of a sheboon is another clue that the victim was probably a nigger and not some White guy.

The nigger killer just lost his temper and the victim was no threat when the nigger shot him. The authorities had been called and undoubtedly the nigger would have been arrested.

This is just another example that niggers have no self control and the only way they can respond to any situation is with physical violence.

Violence is the negro's natural state because he doesn't have a brain that allows him to reason a situation through calmly and thoughtfully. This is also what lynching mostly prevented, and when it did happen, punished swiftly without much ado.

Remember it was the mere threat of being lynched that mostly kept the nigger in line. The threat was real and retribution was immediate.
The negro knew if he succumbed to his base instinct, the White man would string his black ass up. Justice for bad nigger behavior was swift and irreversible... and they knew it.

Obviously, we have to remove the violent, savage nigger from this planet. If anyone doubts the savagery of the nigger, read some crimes committed by them, particularly the details of stabbings. How many times does one have to stab an old White woman before she dies? Once, twice, maybe three time?

Then why are there frequently dozens of stab wounds on the victim, indicating the hyper rage of the nigger. We see this over and over again in black on White crimes. They're bigger than many of us, with more muscles that they are just born with. White women can't fight them, not without guns.

Look at the videos where they beat down, knock out, or sucker punch us without provocation. These creatures are not civilized!!!

Combine their strength with their inability to control themselves, and they are a toxic force that must be eradicated.

Whites must understand and accept this reality.

After writing this up, something else dawned on me, which would actually make this story doubly delicious:. What if the victim was actually going after the killer's daughter because he had just given him some change...and the victim felt dissed?

Lol...the true nature of the nigger in both victim and killer.

Thread