VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old February 16th, 2013 #1
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Angry Subhuman niggers kill 4 more White women (their neighbors) - White genocide by nigger continues on

Police Arrest 2 Brothers For Murders Of 4 Women At Fairmont Terrace Apartments

Quote:
TULSA, Oklahoma - Two arrests have been made in the murders of four women at Fairmont Terrace Apartments last month, police announced Wednesday afternoon.

Brothers, James Stanford Poore, 32, and Cedric Dwayne Poore, 39, were arrested and booked on four complaints each of first degree murder, Chief Chuck Jordan said.

On Monday, January 7, 2013, twin sisters Rebeika Powell and Kayetie Powell-Melchor, 23; Misty Nunley, 33, and Julie Jackson, 55 were found shot in the head, with their hands tied behind their backs inside a south Tulsa apartment, police say. A 3-year-old boy was also found inside the apartment, unharmed.

Chief Jordan said the murders were not gang-related. According to arrest reports, witnesses told investigators that the brothers left an apartment in the same building at Fairmont Terrace Apartments, near 61st and Peoria, saying they were going to pull a "lick" at the victims' apartment.

Witnesses told police the brothers returned about 20 minutes later with a bag full of drugs, cash, and jewelry. According to the report, James Poore told the witnesses that he shot one of the victims because she could identify him and that Cedric shot the other three. The witnesses told investigators the brothers split the money and that Cedric Poore took the jewelry to pawn.

When he was interviewed Wednesday, James Poore confirmed to investigators that he knew one of the victims and that he was in the apartment where the witnesses placed him. Before invoking his right to remain silent, he told investigators he knew one of the victims had used and sold illegal drugs and that Cedric drove a black van to the apartment the day of the murders.

Last edited by Tintin; February 16th, 2013 at 06:07 AM.

Old February 16th, 2013 #2
H.B.

While libturds (and the subhumans themselves of course) say this is "evil", this how we used to handle such savagry and TNB:

88!

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...Fcuw0AH27YDACg

Old February 16th, 2013 #3
Ironguard1940

Default Will they ever run out of excuses for nigger crime?

I saw this website that said the severity of nigger crime is a destructive myth.
http://colorlines.com/archives/2012/04/crime_myths.html
What would the families of these dead White women say to that I wonder?

Old February 16th, 2013 #4
Zenos

They were all mental defective mudsharks, completely useless and detrimental to the White race, good riddance.

Old February 16th, 2013 #5
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
I saw this website that said the severity of nigger crime is a destructive myth.
http://colorlines.com/archives/2012/04/crime_myths.html
What would the families of these dead White women say to that I wonder?
Wouldn't it be informative if the creators that website, information, graphics, etc would attached the zip codes to their work. Whites could determine if they really believe their propaganda or if they purpose is to trick the goytards into dangerous situations.

Old February 16th, 2013 #6
N.B. Forrest

Rabid nigger apes are incapable of thinking about the possibility of being strapped to an execution chamber gurney 10-15 years down the track, but the likelihood of becoming Strange Fruit come nightfall did the trick.

Nothing else will do.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old February 20th, 2013 #7
Ironguard1940

Default When there's a nigger criminal, there's a way

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post

Rabid nigger apes are incapable of thinking about the possibility of being strapped to an execution chamber gurney 10-15 years down the track, but the likelihood of becoming Strange Fruit come nightfall did the trick.

Nothing else will do.
Oh, I don't know, an immediate bullet or ten to the head is just as effective.

Old February 20th, 2013 #8
Angel Ramsey
Banned

But, but, we must judge them on an individual basis, according to some posters here.

Old February 20th, 2013 #9
Ironguard1940

Default Yes, let's individually judge and kill them all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Ramsey View Post
But, but, we must judge them on an individual basis, according to some posters here.
Like these worthless NIGGERS judge White people on an individual basis when they murder, rape, torture and rob us?

Old February 20th, 2013 #10
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Like these worthless NIGGERS judge White people on an individual basis when they murder, rape, torture and rob us?
Thank you!!!

Old February 20th, 2013 #11
Zenos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Ramsey View Post
I've done exactly that, and have come to the conclusion that they're niggers, lol. Wait long enough and even the most, what you think, civilized black will revert back to TNB.

Old February 20th, 2013 #13
Joe_Smith

Quote:
Witnesses told police the brothers returned about 20 minutes later with a bag full of drugs, cash, and jewelry.
A bag full of drugs?

I found it strange that the media was giving this story any attention what so ever.

The fact that the groids didn't harm the 3 year old in the house leads me to believe there were other motives. Usually when blacks commit acts of irrational racist violence they kill everyone, break the christmas trees, shit on the floors, sodomize the children, etc. But this doesn't fit the M.O. This isn't like the Channon Christian or Christopher Newsom case, those were two normal kids killed for no reason, which is why it got limited media attention, but when scum die everyone is supposed to mourn.

In my opinion, these women (except the old lady, I hope) were a bunch of wiggresses who screwed over the wrong drug dealers. This is what I found when I was digging : http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-together.html

Oh, and the 3 year old living with these women?

Old February 20th, 2013 #14
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Oh, I don't know, an immediate bullet or ten to the head is just as effective.
Effective, yes - but festive? No. Just look at that joyful crowd of upright citizens, gathered together for mutual defense & the administration of swift, effective justice.

Sane America's answer to the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old February 20th, 2013 #15
Jason 916
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Smith View Post
A bag full of drugs?

I found it strange that the media was giving this story any attention what so ever.

The fact that the groids didn't harm the 3 year old in the house leads me to believe there were other motives. Usually when blacks commit acts of irrational racist violence they kill everyone, break the christmas trees, shit on the floors, sodomize the children, etc. But this doesn't fit the M.O. This isn't like the Channon Christian or Christopher Newsom case, those were two normal kids killed for no reason, which is why it got limited media attention, but when scum die everyone is supposed to mourn.

In my opinion, these women (except the old lady, I hope) were a bunch of wiggresses who screwed over the wrong drug dealers. This is what I found when I was digging : http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-together.html

Looks like some mudsharky tweakheads played with fire and got burned. Moving on.

Old February 20th, 2013 #16
Thad Charles
Master Race

Thumbs up They gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason 916 View Post
Looks like some mudsharky tweakheads played with fire and got burned. Moving on.
Less nigger lovers: always good news.

Old February 21st, 2013 #17
Ghetto-Blaster
Banned

Course they were bushmeat. Look at the bottle-blonde's pic in the OP. She is nuzzling up to a nigger.

Old February 21st, 2013 #18
Ghetto-Blaster
Banned

I don't even care if they were racemixers, they deserve death for being druggies. Those ruminants were a drain on society, no wonder white men avoided them and they had to settle for niggers.

Old February 21st, 2013 #19
Ghetto-Blaster
Banned

Quote:
That's mom. Look at the mouth and chin.

Old November 12th, 2014 #20
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Fairmont Terrace: Hearing Resumes, Former Girlfriend Returns to Stand

Fairmont Terrace: Hearing Continues, Minor Testifies Against James Poore

Tags
death by bestiality, hush crimes, multi cult history, nigger mass murder, nigger on white

Thread