VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old September 16th, 2012 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Hush Crime: (Ohio) Heather Jackson and Two White Children Murdered by Nigger Con She Befriended

[September 2012: Ohio: nigger convict kills woman and her two daughters]

[When are white idiots going to understand that niggers aren't toys, they're dangerous wild animals?]

Mother and two children 'murdered at their home by convicted killer she befriended after he was released from jail'

- 23-year-old Heather Jackson found strangled to death at her Ohio home
Her body was wedged down side of bed, her two children's in a closet
- Curtis Clinton, 41, has been charged with their deaths
- He had become friends with Jackson shortly after being released from a 13-year jail term on a previous manslaughter charge
- Also facing separate charge of raping a 13-year-old girl

By Laura Cox

14 September 2012 | UPDATED: 06:47 EST, 15 September 2012

Tragic: The smiling mother and daughter, Heather Jackson (right) and three-year-old Celina

Curtis Clinton is accused of strangling to death Heather Jackson and her two young children

A young mother and her two infant children were strangled to death by her ex-con friend, police revealed on Friday, as the friend was charged with their murder.

23-year-old Heather Jackson's body was found brutally slain at her home in Ohio on Saturday, alongside her three-year-old daughter Celina and son, Wayne, aged 18 months.

All three died of strangulation, a coroner found, and police are investigating the identity of a murder weapon.

The man allegedly behind the killings, 41-year-old Curtis Clinton, was charged with three counts of aggravated murder, seven months after being released from a 13-year term for assault and involuntary manslaughter.

Police say he was invited into Jackson's home, where the bodies were later found.

Concerned friends had asked officers to check on the young mother, having not heard from her all day, and at around 8pm police made the grisly discovery.

Jackson's lifeless body had been shoved between a mattress and a bed frame, with her children's hidden inside a closet, NorwalkRegister.com reported.

She and her children had lived in the property for around a month, police said, and she had known Clinton for about five months.

23-year-old Heather Jackson's body was found brutally slain at her home in Ohio on Saturday, alongside her three-year-old daughter Celina (right) and son, Wayne, aged 18 months (left)

It is not yet known what his motive was but police say he has a lengthy criminal history including the assault and manslaughter conviction, over the death of 18-year-old Misty Keckler in 1997.

She was found dead from strangulation in a Fostoria mobile home and Clinton pleaded guilty two years later.

At this stage officers say they believe Clinton acted without an accomplice, though they are continuing to investigate and conduct interviews.

He was arrested on Monday from the Bellevue Hospital, where he was receiving unspecified treatment.

Already facing charges of raping a 13-year-old girl, the registered sex offender is being held on $3million bond.

He is being held in the Erie County Jail, where he will stay until another court appearance next Tuesday.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-Clinton.html

Old September 16th, 2012 #3
Craig Cobb
Banned

We owe you another 3, uncle Murray and Mark P.

Old September 16th, 2012 #4
Dylan Jones

The price one pays for fucking niggers. Is it worth it white woman?

Old September 16th, 2012 #5
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

I had only read about this last night on Stormfront.

The national jewsmedia remains curiously silent. Not a word have I heard. Nor a report have I seen.

How...odd.

I'm guessing that if the perp had been a white male and the victims a black mother and her two infant children, the nation's populace would have been alerted immediately and repeatedly for weeks on end.

But as things stand, it's not even worth a CNN ticker or a quick mention from one of the pretty faces at FOX News.

Such a grisly and horrifying triple murder too. A little blond gal and her two blond, blue-eyed kids. Yet, nothing whatsoever about it on the television.

Strange...

Old September 16th, 2012 #6
Kievsky

When our White Hot Hate vaporizes the low frequency scum beings that tell girls like this that it's their duty in life to mother the Negro.

The segregationists of yesteryear were concerned exactly about this; that "nice white Christian girls" would want to "mother" the Negro.

Old September 16th, 2012 #7
Joe from OH

Two young children; no present father.

Good chance that there was an absentee father for the deceased White woman as well.

The likely reaction if told about this case by about 90% of Whites: "There are bad whites, too."

What a great culture

Old September 16th, 2012 #8
Horseman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oy Ze Hate View Post
I had only read about this last night on Stormfront.

The national jewsmedia remains curiously silent. Not a word have I heard. Nor a report have I seen.

How...odd.

I'm guessing that if the perp had been a white male and the victims a black mother and her two infant children, the nation's populace would have been alerted immediately and repeatedly for weeks on end.
The jews that own the mass media murdered these people, just as if they didn't warn someone who was about to drink a cup of poison.

Last edited by Horseman; September 16th, 2012 at 07:30 PM.

Old September 16th, 2012 #9
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseman View Post
Thew jews that own the mass media murdered these people, just as if they didn't warn someone who was about to drink a cup of poison.
Bullshit! That nigger murdered all 4 of them. Fucking heathen.

Old September 16th, 2012 #10
John from Canada
Banned

Good riddance. What kind of idiot befriends a nigger, an ex-convict at that?

Old September 16th, 2012 #11
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by John from Canada View Post
Good riddance. What kind of idiot befriends a nigger, an ex-convict at that?
I agree, but the babies didn't deserve that.

Old September 16th, 2012 #12
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

Why are we learning about this form a UK news source?

Task for us. I wrote this before when similar murders occurred. We have to find a way to make racemixing and interracial relationships of any kind look really REALLY uncool for White females, males too for that matter. Propagandize it worldwide.

Old September 16th, 2012 #13
James Hawthorne

jewsign

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Cobb View Post
We owe you another 3, uncle Murray and Mark P.

VNN Media

Old September 16th, 2012 #14
Atkins
No Limit Nigga!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomasz Winnicki View Post

Task for us. I wrote this before when similar murders occurred. We have to find a way to make racemixing and interracial relationships of any kind look really REALLY uncool for White females, males too for that matter. Propagandize it worldwide.
There is plenty of material for a blog specifically about White females being killed or otherwise attacked by their negro pets: Death By Negro would be a good title for it. How would you get White women to look at it, though? That's the question. I guess that could be done with the search terms of the web page.

Old September 16th, 2012 #15
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomasz Winnicki View Post
Good question, and of course we know the answer. At least the money-urge driving the Fleet Street shits gets them to notice what sort of story actually attracts eyeballs. They clearly seek this type of story out. That's literally the only example I can think of that backs the leftist claim that mass media are driven by corporations putting profits ahead of politics.

Why isn't this hush crime covered by the Nancy Graces of the world? I guarantee you whatever she is covering instead isn't half as interesting and wouldn't draw nearly the audience. Yet not one host will cover hush crimes.

Quote:
I honestly think white women would be more responsive to a campaign to warn them about getting STDs from niggers as opposed to the risk of being murdered by them, which I think they would tend to dismiss as hype.

Old September 16th, 2012 #16
R. Pearson
The Jew Hunter

Why do so many of the most violent ones have those pointy, acorn-like heads?

Anyway, it's hard to say if White women would respond better to the facts about STDs than black male violence. According to the CDC's 2009 figures blacks have:
  • 8.7 times the rate of Chlamydia than in Whites
  • 20.5 times the rate of Gonorrhea than in Whites
  • 9.1 times the rate of Syphilis than in Whites
  • 6.5 times the rate of HIV Infection than in Whites (15 times higher in black women)
I can't even remember the last time I heard these facts discussed anywhere on the MSM.

Old September 17th, 2012 #17
remnant

The murders last Saturday happened six months after Clinton's release from prison for the death of Misty Keckler.

In 1997, Keckler's body was found strangled in a bathtub full of water inside a Fostoria mobile home. Her hands and feet were bound with cord.

At Clinton's murder trial, his defense called the death a "sexual misadventure." Prosecutors accepted a plea deal and Clinton was sentenced to 13 years in prison for involuntary manslaughter.

"It was a plea bargain, but no one ever told me about a plea bargain," said Robert Keckler. "If they would have done what they should have done to begin with, guess what? The mom and two kids would be alive today."

Wood County Prosecutor Paul Dobson did not return phone calls from Channel 3 News.

However, he told the Toledo Blade newspaper: "We prosecuted the case as diligently as we could."

He added that no one could have foreseen what happened in Sandusky.

Meanwhile, Sandusky police say circumstance kept them from arresting Clinton for a rape that happened just four days before the murders. A 17-year-old accuser balked at pressing charges against Clinton.

"We didn't talk to him initially because of her fear of retaliation," says Lt. John Orzech. "We really didn't have anything concrete to lock him up and incarcerate him without her pressing charges."

The autopsy shows 3-year-old Celina was sexually assaulted.

http://www.nnnforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=245563

Old September 17th, 2012 #18
remnant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan Jones View Post
The price one pays for fucking niggers. Is it worth it white woman?
No evidence to suggest that in this case.

Old September 17th, 2012 #19
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default Check-out the "victim's" brother...

Children never deserve it but the "mother" is at least an accessory

http://www.wkyc.com/news/story.aspx?storyid=260219

Old September 17th, 2012 #20
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default Link to the claim the 3-year-old had been sexually assaulted...

http://www.fox19.com/story/19493271/...eld-on-3m-bond

Quote:
Originally Posted by remnant View Post

The murders last Saturday happened six months after Clinton's release from prison for the death of Misty Keckler.

In 1997, Keckler's body was found strangled in a bathtub full of water inside a Fostoria mobile home. Her hands and feet were bound with cord.

At Clinton's murder trial, his defense called the death a "sexual misadventure." Prosecutors accepted a plea deal and Clinton was sentenced to 13 years in prison for involuntary manslaughter.

"It was a plea bargain, but no one ever told me about a plea bargain," said Robert Keckler. "If they would have done what they should have done to begin with, guess what? The mom and two kids would be alive today."

Wood County Prosecutor Paul Dobson did not return phone calls from Channel 3 News.

However, he told the Toledo Blade newspaper: "We prosecuted the case as diligently as we could."

He added that no one could have foreseen what happened in Sandusky.

Meanwhile, Sandusky police say circumstance kept them from arresting Clinton for a rape that happened just four days before the murders. A 17-year-old accuser balked at pressing charges against Clinton.

"We didn't talk to him initially because of her fear of retaliation," says Lt. John Orzech. "We really didn't have anything concrete to lock him up and incarcerate him without her pressing charges."

The autopsy shows 3-year-old Celina was sexually assaulted.

http://www.nnnforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=245563

Tags
heather jackson, hush crime, nigger child killer, nigger child rape, nigger mass murder, nigger on nigger lover, nigger on white, nigger serial killer, nigger serial murder, ohio

Thread