Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 11th, 2004 #1
heaven above

Default The latest from Horst Mahler in Berlin.

The Berlin court has ordered that Mahler be assessed by a psychiatrist.

Mahler says only those that have built their empire on lies fear truth! He refers to a German TV program that raised the matter of the Rudolf Hess flight, that Hitler wanted peace at any price, and that Churchill wanted to destroy the German Reich, and so the truth of this peace flight was not to become public knowledge.Lies have been used to kill the German mind-soul, and that Mahler will never accept. As to having so-called 'Holocaust' deniers certified as insane would save the German judiciary pain and embarrassment that open court proceedings would produce.

As he says: "Die Auschwitzlüge wurde von unseren Feinden ersonnen, nicht nur um dieses Verbrechen zu verdecken, sondern um das Deutsche Volk vollständig zu vernichten. - The Auschwitz lie was dreamt up by our enemies, not only to hide their crimes but totally to exterminate the German people."

This is courage - where are the other Germans willing to put that in writing?

Must Horst Mahler carry all the burden?

If a thousand Germans began to laugh at the hoax, then the legal framework would begin to break down.

Spread the word.

Fredrick Töben

5 August 2004
===============
----- To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2004 6:53 PM
Subject: Re: The latest from Horst Mahler in Berlin.

If a thousand Germans began to laugh at the hoax, then the legal framework would begin to break down. Spread the word.

This reminds me of a scene I saw in a movie once, where two boxers were fighting it out...one fighter was getting badly pounded but a man in the audience kept screaming at him 'GO GET HIM' .

Finally the badly beaten boxer staggered to the ringside and said to this one screamer 'YOU GO GET HIM'.

That's the answer I get when I talk to my friends here in Germany about this subject. - Horst Mahler's efforts in the Berlin court.

Younger Germans are really only interested in the latest ringing sounds for their mobilephones.

The older Germans don't want to lose what pension they still get...even old Uncle Hugo who was in the SS, was so afraid of losing his pension he refused to allow me to film his story, and I'M FAMILY!

We had THREE TV stations showing Holocause films last night and one other TV station showing how Prof Haber developed GAS in WW1, and the local newspapers are running Anne Frank's book in installments ... Die Welt Newspaper runs at least two full pages on Jewish Culture in each edition ... Polish TV has KLEZMA music on almost every night, it's carpet bombardment of the senses.

On one local TV programme, a Miss Tina Mendelssohn runs a show called KULTUR where EVERY NIGHT she manages to get this sentence ...

'ALS DIE DEUTSCHEN DIE EUROPÄISCHEN JUDEN ERMORDET HABEN' -when the Germans murdered the European Jews - into the show at least once a night, if not more.

Who owns most of Germany's TV stations now?

CHAIM SABAN an 'American' billionaire ... I think Germany is more judaised now than Tel Aviv.

Paul

Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus (http://www.grisoft.com).

Old August 12th, 2004 #2
god of war

this is the first good post you have made

keep it up

Last edited by god of war; August 12th, 2004 at 07:36 AM.

Thread