Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 29th, 2020 #881
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
I've saw this as you posted it but something distracted me from posting that this is a great find!!! Faux news even mentioned this shitty and CRIMINAL action by these roided up assholes this evening. It may be "legal' there but I'm afraid it's a harbinger to what might happen here in the kwa, and on a large scale!!! However, IF the "protestors" are niggers or other non-White viruses, the popo will just run and hide like the bullies and cowards that they really are!!! Times have changed so much since I was a campus cop. I NEVER thought about being a six foot six inch bully!!!
Is it true they are mercenary police? I read that somewhere.

Old September 29th, 2020 #882
Paul Anthony
Banned

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post
Is it true they are mercenary police? I read that somewhere.
Yeah.. "Karen and Gary." Karen is the self righteous, sanctimonious, cunt that tells everyone to put their mask on and "social distance!" Gary is the menatlly retarded friend/brother/husband who backs her up as security.

Old September 30th, 2020 #883
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Here´s an interesting website, Stop World Control

Stop World Control represents the voices of doctors, scientists, journalists, government leaders, religious world leaders and courageous researchers who are rising up against global corruption and tyranny.

https://www.stopworldcontrol.com/

Proof that the pandemic was planned with a purpose

https://www.stopworldcontrol.com/planned

Old September 30th, 2020 #884
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post
Here´s an interesting website, Stop World Control

Stop World Control represents the voices of doctors, scientists, journalists, government leaders, religious world leaders and courageous researchers who are rising up against global corruption and tyranny.

https://www.stopworldcontrol.com/

Proof that the pandemic was planned with a purpose

https://www.stopworldcontrol.com/planned
Of course it was!!

Last edited by Paul Anthony; November 26th, 2020 at 10:42 PM.

Old October 3rd, 2020 #885
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

Old October 3rd, 2020 #886
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomasz Winnicki View Post
MSM is owned by illuminati communist jews..

Last edited by Paul Anthony; December 6th, 2020 at 07:07 AM.

Old October 17th, 2020 #887
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Old October 18th, 2020 #888
Gladiatrix

Default Gigantic Daddy not Big Brother

Old October 21st, 2020 #889
Paul Anthony
Banned

commie, liberal, fag, Keith Olbermann Says Trump Should Face the Death Penalty for Each Coronavirus Death:

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-elect...navirus-death/

keith olbermann better hope he doesn't lose the up comming civil war, or it will be him and his commie friends facing the death penalty!!

Old October 21st, 2020 #890
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

It´z about time!!!

International Class Action Lawsuits Against Corona PCR Test Manufacturers

Because a PCR test was used, which in the case of COVID-19, is a defective product. It is a scientific research tool not for use in medical diagnostics. Please read my column above for a more thorough understanding.

The destruction of our economy (and other countries globally), the lives of tens and tens of millions of Americans destroyed over this alleged pandemic, on-going and unscientific mandates such as social distancing, forced wearing of masks and lockdowns are all based on fear mongering for profit and politics.

Dr. Reiner Fuellmich has been a licensed attorney in both Germany and California for 26 years. He is no lightweight. He is a consumer protection lawyer who goes after big corporations, i.e., successfully against Deutsche Bank, Volkswagen and others.

A few days ago Dr. Fuellmich released a new, updated video covering all this emphasizing the draconian measures listed above are designed to “…make people panic so that they believe without asking questions that their lives are in danger so that in the end the pharmaceutical and tech industries can generate huge profits from the sale of PCR tests, antigen and antibody tests and vaccines, as well as the harvesting of our genetic fingerprint.”

Dr. Fuellmich is one of four members who make up the German Corona Investigative Committee. He discusses in detail why they are pursuing tort lawsuits which should then be deemed class action lawsuits globally. All of their evidence will be made free of charge for attorneys around the world to pursue class action lawsuits. The manufacturers of the PCR Corona tests and those who promote it – my words – are guilty of fraud and in the words of Dr. Fuellmich – guilty of the greatest crime against humanity.

He explains how these tort cases will be the largest ones ever in history.

https://newswithviews.com/internatio...manufacturers/

Video: The Corona Scandal: “Crimes against Humanity”? Corrupt Agenda, International Class Action Lawsuit

https://www.globalresearch.ca/video-...awsuit/5725776

Old October 21st, 2020 #891
Erik T. White

Although I'm retired from active practice, I still have some subscriptions to premium medical websites for medical continuing education. I just read that there are tests for COVID-19 that are challenge tests, some with around 150 participants. In the challenge tests described, a participant is given a test vaccine, then will be exposed to the virus some time later. The method of viral challenge is being debated, but one method is intranasal viral administration. Just about anyone who has some knowledge of human anatomy knows that this would expose lots of nerves and blood vessels which lead directly to the brain to an unnecessary viral load.

It is my opinion that the way these trials are being conducted is, metaphorically, a combination of faulty science and voodoo.

Any volunteers here?

Last edited by Erik T. White; October 21st, 2020 at 11:15 AM. Reason: More info

Old October 22nd, 2020 #892
Dawn Cannon

Default AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccine trial Brazil volunteer dies, trial to continue

Brazilian health authority Anvisa said on Wednesday that a volunteer in a clinical trial of the Covid-19 vaccine developed by AstraZeneca and Oxford University had died but added that the trial would continue.

Oxford confirmed the plan to keep testing, saying in a statement that after careful assessment "there have been no concerns about safety of the clinical trial."

AstraZeneca declined to comment immediately.

A source familiar with the matter told Reuters the trial would have been suspended if the volunteer who died had received the Covid-19 vaccine, suggesting the person was part of the control group that was given a meningitis jab.

The Federal University of Sao Paulo, which is helping coordinate phase 3 clinical trials in Brazil, said an independent review committee had also recommended the trial continue. The university earlier confirmed the volunteer was Brazilian but gave no further personal details.

"Everything is proceeding as expected, without any record of serious vaccine-related complications involving any of the participating volunteers," the Brazilian university said in a statement.

So far, 8,000 of the planned 10,000 volunteers in the trial have been recruited and given the first dose in six cities in Brazil, and many have already received the second shot, said a university spokesman.

CNN Brasil reported that the volunteer was a 28-year-old man who lived in Rio de Janeiro and died from Covid-19 complications.

Anvisa provided no further details, citing medical confidentiality of those involved in trials.

AstraZeneca shares fell 1.8%.

Brazil's federal government has plans to purchase the UK vaccine and produce it at biomedical research center FioCruz in Rio de Janeiro, while a competing vaccine from China's Sinovac Biotech Ltd is being tested by Sao Paulo state's research center Butantan Institute.

Brazil's President Jair Bolsonaro said on Wednesday the federal government will not buy the Sinovac vaccine.

Brazil has the second deadliest outbreak of the coronavirus, after the United States, with more than 154,000 killed. It has the third largest number of cases, with more than 5.2 million infected, after the United States and India.

https://www.aol.co.uk/news/2020/10/2...er-dies-trial/

CNN Brasil reported that the volunteer was a 28-year-old man who lived in Rio de Janeiro and died from Covid-19 complications...

So going by the way the covid hoax is usually reported in the MSM, this man is the first man of 2020 to have NOT died of covid19.

Old October 25th, 2020 #893
steven clark

Default Coronavirus Thread

I was just informed my uncle's widow has Coronavirus. She said that was why she wasn't responding to my emails, and said she's been sick two weeks, nauseous, but 'the symptoms are still there.'

She is very weak, 80, and had a nasty bout of type A flu in 2016 she never quite got over. She has four children, two of them in the same town, and she's being looked after. it's a very large family of forty children, grandchildren, etc., all very solid, hardworking people and well-educated.

I hadn't seen her for months, because she's been self-isolating since then, keeping away from everyone. I hope she does well, and it was sad seeing her, a very strong Catholic and quite conservative (my uncle was a captain in the Highway Patrol here in Missouri), reflecting those kind of values, frightened by the plague and shutting off from everyone...and getting it anyway, but she is at the high-risk group.

One of my high school classmates got C-19, and was very sick, but appears to be recovering.

I don't feel humbled by any of this. I never thought this is a hoax, but it has been greatly played up, and we won't get any further into that. Now that
I've 'been directly effected by C-19', I don't find my views changing.

My classmate has. "WEAR A MASK!!' She cries out on Facebook.

As I said in my Time to Talk a Little Trump thread, I think Covid is the last bullet the system has to beat Trump, and they're using it for all it's worth.

With a resurgence, people are scared, resigned, and local governments are trying to force re-closings no one wants. Illinois especially is a headache with that. What small businesses are left are almost bankrupt, and the Governor has given them a polite, bureaucratic fuck-you...'we must eliminate Covid, no matter the cost.'
Biden especially, behind his smile, made it clear he was harping on death and accusing Trump of murder.

Noticed Fauci naturally fluttered his wings and swooped, saying we might have to wear masks until 2022.

Sad because a week before she got the virus, my uncle's wife posted an email about how big pharmacy seemed to be hiding use of hydroxochloriqine, and how Fauci was tied in with big pharmacy and Gates. But no one will follow this, since most information on it is now censored.
And now, having Covid, her concern is to survive.

Old October 26th, 2020 #896
Skinhead Zack

This Jew COVID pandemic is affecting the population worldwide. even the slightest change in how we always lived our lives was inevitable. however we refuse to wear masks unless in places where it's mandatory because we know it means submission to the New World Order. an alien Asian practice brought to the West as part of the Kalergi plan (which makes sense because Kalergi was part Japanese).

Whilst the Covid-19 is definitely real and is a (((globalist))) bioweapon launched to reduce worldwide population by 15%, a lot of people will dismiss this as a "conspiracy theory" despite the availability of so much evidence of it.
These people are the same people who wear masks willingly because they're a bunch of brainwashed idiots. the same people who'll take Bill Gates' vaccines willingly because they believe it will save mankind, while in reality it will enslave mankind instead.
Telling the truth to those hardened liberals is like seeing the sun rising in the east and setting in the west. both will never change.
Hopefully they'll learn their lesson. as sheep to the slaughter.

I predict that, with Trump re-elected, more chaos will ensue in the West. more liberal tears will drown the world. and with more tweets from Orange Douchebag calling out BLM and Antifa, more people will be aware of their anti-White agenda. possibly turning to the right-wing cause.

The mask is falling (no pun intended) piece by piece to reveal the (((culprit)))'s ugly face for everyone to see. no matter how much censorship they enforce on the internet, the truth will definitely out!

Let them enjoy their tyranny while they can.. payback is gonna be a real nasty bitch.

Last edited by Skinhead Zack; October 26th, 2020 at 12:50 PM.

Old October 26th, 2020 #897
Erik T. White

Great posts on this page,

I'll take my White Brother Skinhead Jack's post just a little further.

I used to have discussions with my fellow students and profs about how I hoped I'd see the structure of some of the receptors in the human body (e. g., the alpha and beta receptors,) A journal article I read in around 1990 gave some updates on receptor sites that have web CLONED!!! At the time the University of Texas at Austin was heavily involved in elucidating receptors in the human brain and I would have given a few teeth to get in on that research. It seemed, however, that there was a "good old boy" hierarchy there and Texas educated scientists were given favor in getting into a research position. One dumb ass gook from the Nam got in as an AA hire admisson in 2002 and UT Austin seems to have gone downhill in the last 15 years.

Cloning of receptors is exciting enough but now I'm afraid that some Deep Stte demons are looking for sites in receptors and/or human DNA for bioweapons that will target races. Sound farfetched? How many people outside of the medical field know what a biological receptor is,
receptor is, much less that they've been cloned???

IMO it is well said that there are breakthroughs in science that are kept in the control of a select few and most of us will NEVER know what is, even now, being researched and discovered. A good medical library will have articles about the cloning of quite a few receptors. It's not science fiction but science fact. I just speculate on bioweapons with specific target populations. But I cannot dismiss my opinion that there is a grain of truth in such endevors.

Old October 27th, 2020 #898
Paul Anthony
Banned

According to she-boon, legs-spread, hairy-ass...

Kamala Harris: “220 Million Americans Died” From COVID

https://www.infowars.com/posts/kamal...ed-from-covid/

Old October 27th, 2020 #899
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Anthony View Post
According to she-boon, legs-spread, hairy-ass...

Kamala Harris: “220 Million Americans Died” From COVID

https://www.infowars.com/posts/kamal...ed-from-covid/
I can't tell Camelshit Hairless' mouth from its ash since shit flows from BOTH!!!! (Well, to be honest, I haven't seen its ass, and I KNOW I'd PUKE if I had!!!

Old October 28th, 2020 #900
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Didn´t think the faggots had the balls to do a lockdown again!

Last edited by Hugo Böse; October 28th, 2020 at 04:14 PM.

Thread