VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 11th, 2017 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Lindercast

Lindercast 0001: Salt Lake City and Gab

Topics: Salt Lake City, changes from 1983-2017; Gab as alternative to 'converged' no-platforming from (((Social Media)))

http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/M...ercast0001.mp3

Old August 11th, 2017 #2
Alex Linder
Administrator

You can pose questions for discussion if you want.

Old August 11th, 2017 #3
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

I noticed a black YouTuber who was moving with his family from a bad neighborhood, to....Salt Lake City. I was surprised, but apparently blacks in SLC a thing now. They are 'high yellow' and he has vids on subliminals in advertising and media and similar--atypical blacks, and very mixed, so per usual they want to live someplace more decent.

Dallas: economy always good, then there is the ghetto--the prob is they meet and spill over into each other. My Uncle made a fortune as a slumlord and lawyer combo--they have a great 'Estate', but it's smack in the middle of strip clubs and garbage, just a mere few blocks away. Not sure the purpose of wealth if you're going to live in a golden basket in the middle of a garbage dump. It's always a compromise to be near the things you need (hospitals, food, jobs) but away from the crud. Whites are pushed into the boonies, or extremely overpriced housing near not-so-safe areas.

The Lindercaust, more real than the Holocaust perhaps. A removal of all things hate from the internets?

They have it in Germany:
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/30/b...e-twitter.html

Old August 11th, 2017 #4
Alex Linder
Administrator

New Orleans shipped a share of niggers to SLC after Katrina; also, skinnies have been sneaked in by the usual suspects.

Old August 11th, 2017 #5
Robbie Key

No one can escape the brown hordes these days. It used to be possible but it has gone so far that it basically permeates all of Sweden. Muslims and niggers wherever you go. It's been a gradual process that has sped up decisively the last few years. Couple of years ago, my little town was basically 100% White. It isn't anymore.

Now, the US is a vast, vast country, so I guess there are places that are still entirely White? Like up in Montana, North Dakota and places like that? How does Missouri look like?

Old August 11th, 2017 #6
N.B. Forrest

God DAMN - you gave the real game away at the end....

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old August 11th, 2017 #7
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
No one can escape the brown hordes these days. It used to be possible but it has gone so far that it basically permeates all of Sweden. Muslims and niggers wherever you go. It's been a gradual process that has sped up decisively the last few years. Couple of years ago, my little town was basically 100% White. It isn't anymore.

Now, the US is a vast, vast country, so I guess there are places that are still entirely White? Like up in Montana, North Dakota and places like that? How does Missouri look like?
The state dept and churches have brought in dozens of families from the Congo. To Kirksville. Most of these families have numerous children under five, and any woman under thirty is pregnant pretty much nonstop. That's just one city. There are areas where there are few blacks, but there are far fewer of those areas than ten and twenty years ago. Mostly those are rural counties with small populations. Kirksville is a city of 17,000. That's small, but still a bit of a base or hub for NE Missouri. Whereas some of the surrounding counties have only tiny little towns.

Old August 11th, 2017 #8
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
God DAMN - you gave the real game away at the end....
oy! it slipped out! i love the jews! some of my best frodents atttend a prestigious synagogue!

GENERAL NOTICE FROM BIG-JEW: STARTING IN 2018, ALL JEWS WILL REQUIRED TO BUY A PSL TO BUY TICKETS FOR HIGH HOLY DAYS.

Old August 14th, 2017 #9
Georgie

Linder should indeed rebrand it to Lindercaust. Haven't been on VNN for a while but with DS down, decided to revisit. Linder was always my favorite, really enjoyed the long episodes of Radio Istina/GoyFire.

Gonna need more than 15 minutes Mr Linder!

Old August 16th, 2017 #10
Georgie

Got an idea for something to discuss in next Lindercaust. There's 2 gay memes going on right now online.

The left is now trying to brand WW2 soldiers as "Alt-Left" since they "stood up to fascism" and you know ...antifa "stands up to fascism" so therefore antifa = WW2 soldiers even though those very same soldiers had much different views on race.

The cuckservatives/alt-lite types are tripping over each other about how the Alt-Right are "Democrats" and that Democrats are actually tearing down Confederate statues because they want to "hide" their "dark history". Tripling down on the democrats r da real racists/democrats started THE KKK!!!!! meme. Because you know ...things stay the same and the Democrats of 100+ years ago are the same as the ones today. Poo in the Loo Pajeet street shitter Dinesh D'Souza has been trying to push this.

Old August 16th, 2017 #11
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgie View Post
Got an idea for something to discuss in next Lindercaust. There's 2 gay memes going on right now online.

The left is now trying to brand WW2 soldiers as "Alt-Left" since they "stood up to fascism" and you know ...antifa "stands up to fascism" so therefore antifa = WW2 soldiers even though those very same soldiers had much different views on race.

The cuckservatives/alt-lite types are tripping over each other about how the Alt-Right are "Democrats" and that Democrats are actually tearing down Confederate statues because they want to "hide" their "dark history". Tripling down on the democrats r da real racists/democrats started THE KKK!!!!! meme. Because you know ...things stay the same and the Democrats of 100+ years ago are the same as the ones today. Poo in the Loo Pajeet street shitter Dinesh D'Souza has been trying to push this.
A lot of us here are not big fans of the Worst Generation. Had the internet/alternate media been available in WWJew, many of them probably would have told FDR and Churchill to take a flying fuck to their fratricidal war/war for jew world domination. Even before the war, most Americans were opposed to getting into it, and it took FDR's Pearl Harbor false flag to drag the US into it. Sadly, those men who fought against and defeated NS Germany and Imperial Japan unwittingly set in motion a chain of events over the past 70 years that has been catastrophic for the White race. And the remaining senile old farts who fought in the war are still being worshipped as demigods who "saved the world."

So, in addition to being the Greatest Generation of Dupes, "alt-left" or antifa does describe them quite well.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old August 16th, 2017 #12
Ironguard1940

Default The most disastrous war ever-disastrous for our race as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
A lot of us here are not big fans of the Worst Generation. Had the internet/alternate media been available in WWJew, many of them probably would have told FDR and Churchill to take a flying fuck to their fratricidal war/war for jew world domination. Even before the war, most Americans were opposed to getting into it, and it took FDR's Pearl Harbor false flag to drag the US into it. Sadly, those men who fought against and defeated NS Germany and Imperial Japan unwittingly set in motion a chain of events over the past 70 years that has been catastrophic for the White race. And the remaining senile old farts who fought in the war are still being worshipped as demigods who "saved the world."

So, in addition to being the Greatest Generation of Dupes, "alt-left" or antifa does describe them quite well.
Sadly, many of my own family fought in that war against NS Germany and Imperial Japan. If they were alive today I know most of them would regret their decision to be drawn into this fight against their own race. I know my maternal grandfather would regret it. As far as that generation goes, they will not be around much longer. The youngest ones by my calculation would have to be 90.

Last edited by Ironguard1940; August 16th, 2017 at 09:51 PM.

Old August 17th, 2017 #13
Georgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
A lot of us here are not big fans of the Worst Generation.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not either. I'm from a slavic background and still would have gladly taken a Hitler victory. I was "Ukrainian" when I still lived in Ukraine, but I became "White" when I moved to the US.

EDIT:My only point is, the left talks about how they can't wait for "old White men to die" in one breath and in the other, tries to lay claim to these people, etc.

Last edited by Georgie; August 17th, 2017 at 12:38 AM.

Old August 17th, 2017 #14
jaekel

You sound like a professional reporter when you casually throw in words like third-world scum it sounds perfectly natural and reasonable.
You should do more newscasts on the latest stories. Some video would be even better as you look very clean and professional. Totally unlike what the jews portray us 'haters' as being unkempt, uneducated, trailer trash.

Old August 19th, 2017 #15
Robbie Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
The state dept and churches have brought in dozens of families from the Congo. To Kirksville. Most of these families have numerous children under five, and any woman under thirty is pregnant pretty much nonstop. That's just one city. There are areas where there are few blacks, but there are far fewer of those areas than ten and twenty years ago. Mostly those are rural counties with small populations. Kirksville is a city of 17,000. That's small, but still a bit of a base or hub for NE Missouri. Whereas some of the surrounding counties have only tiny little towns.
The churches eh... underrated aspect of the anti-White crusade amongst WN. Never talked about, except here. Let's leave the ideological or religious garbage aside - are the churches working against or for White people?

Easy as that.

Old August 19th, 2017 #16
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
The churches eh... underrated aspect of the anti-White crusade amongst WN. Never talked about, except here. Let's leave the ideological or religious garbage aside - are the churches working against or for White people?

Easy as that.
There are loads of connected people who are making shitloads of money off racially destroying their communities and states by importing turdpeople. Churches and executives, hooked up with 7-figure contracts. The best place to track this is refugee resettlement watch, some woman named Ann something. She is doing yeoman's work on this aspect of the problem, though I'm sure she doesn't acknowledge the jew driver behind it.

Old August 19th, 2017 #17
jaekel

Default Fuck the church!

Until they grow a spine and start defending White people, they're useless.
In fact, they're traitors for bringing shitskins in to destroy our women and children.

Old August 20th, 2017 #18
Alex Linder
Administrator

ok...missed yesterday but podcast 0002 will be up today, i promise

Old August 20th, 2017 #19
Georgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
ok...missed yesterday but podcast 0002 will be up today, i promise
Linder? ...Linder? ...Linder?

Old August 21st, 2017 #20
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgie View Post
Linder? ...Linder? ...Linder?
yeah i lied once again, fuck me.

but i will record it today. you can totally trust me.

have to do some errands then will record it this morning if allah is willing

Thread