VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old 1 Week Ago #81
Gladiatrix

Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate Higgers View Post
Remember the part of Der Ewige Jude when it was discussing a jew made film about a child killer where the man who killed a child made himself out to be the victim?

80 years later nothing about them have changed, only gotten worse.

If you have never seen Der Ewige Jude it is a must see, it’s no longer on YoudenTube but you may be able to find it on bitchute.
This is the movie. The jew Peter Lorre played the child killer.

Last edited by Gladiatrix; 1 Week Ago at 10:43 PM.

Old 1 Week Ago #82
Gladiatrix

Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Are you guys familiar with those ugly, slutty Bratz dolls whose purpose is to sexualize children and spread multicultural propaganda?

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...-115847-3570r/

Naturally, they were created by a jew:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac_Larian

Every single time, folks. Every. Single. Time.

I remember. Back in the 90s, my older sister told me specifically to not buy those for my nieces. Not that I would have, as most of them looked mixed race and I smelled an agenda. They were also very ugly.

Old 1 Week Ago #83
Stewart Meadows

Stewart Meadows

Here's an article from the Times of Israel about the perverted homosexual jew Magnus Hirschfeld who spread "LGBT" propaganda in the 1920s:

Quote:
100 years ago, Germany’s ‘Einstein of Sex’ began the gay rights movement

Although he never became a household name like Freud, sexologist Magnus Hirschfeld fought to decriminalize homosexuality and improve LGBTQ healthcare

By Matt Lebovic
11 November 2019, 1:16 am

During the years before Nazism destroyed Europe, a German Jew in Berlin pioneered what became the modern LGBTQ rights movement.

Magnus Hirschfeld was the first clinician to prove that gays are at a higher risk for committing suicide, and he founded the world’s first community health center for LGBTQ individuals. On the legal front, Hirschfeld spent decades attempting to convince German leaders to abolish “Paragraph 175,” a law that criminalized homosexuality.

A hundred years ago, Hirschfeld made headlines around the world as Germany’s “Einstein of Sex.” In the summer of 1919, he opened the pioneering Institute for Sexual Research in the heart of Berlin. The German government gave Hirschfeld a villa to house his immense archive, a Museum of Sex, and various clinical spaces.

During the institute’s short life, Hirschfeld lived on the top floor with his lover. Far from isolating himself as an academic, he was a fixture of Berlin’s drag scene nicknamed “Tante Magnesia.”

Also in 1919, Hirschfeld co-wrote and acted in a groundbreaking film called, “Different From the Others.” The plot was in tune with with Hirschfeld’s development of therapeutic protocols for doctors to help patients accept their sexuality, instead of repressing it.
https://www.timesofisrael.com/100-ye...ghts-movement/

These people are utter scum.

Old 6 Days Ago #84
Stewart Meadows

Stewart Meadows

Let's not forget the despicable jew Michael Blutrich - strip club owner, mobster-turned-informant, convicted criminal and alleged homosexual pedophile:

Quote:
Strip club owner who ratted out mobsters won’t go into hiding

By Shawn Cohen and Bruce Golding
March 5, 2018

A former strip club kingpin who went from doing business with the mob to helping convict dozens of gangsters, including John “Junior” Gotti, has been hiding in plain sight in the Big Apple since getting sprung from prison, The Post has learned.

Despite being warned there’s a $1 million bounty on his head, Scores co-founder Michael Blutrich refused to enter the witness protection program, instead bouncing around from Westchester to Long Island and the city since his release.

The disbarred lawyer, 68, was sentenced to 25 years in prison for his role in the $400 million scam that led to the 1994 collapse of the National Heritage Life Insurance Co., but the punishment was cut by a third due to his cooperation with the feds.
(...)
Blutrich, who no longer has an association with Scores, said he refused to enter witness protection after his 2013 release from prison because “they would have sent me to South Dakota or Utah.”

“I would have been the only Jew in the state. I had just done 13 years alone. I wasn’t going in for more,” he said.
https://nypost.com/2018/03/05/strip-...o-into-hiding/

Quote:
Alleged victim speaks out about Scores co-founder accused of child sex abuse

By Kathianne Boniello
June 27, 2020

(...) Blutrich, a lawyer who later launched Scores strip club and infamously turned mob informant, offered the 11-year-old a job keeping score at basketball games, said Breska, who described himself as dirt poor.

“$20 a game was literally like $1,000 to me,” he said, remembering Blutrich paying him $200 in advance. “Then he rubbed my knee, and I froze. … I didn’t think anything of it because I’ve got $20 in my hand.”

Shopping sprees and rides in Blutrich’s red Porsche 911 followed, quickly morphing into years of horrific sexual abuse, Breska, 49, alleged in a lawsuit against Shorefront.

“I was hooked on the money,” the restaurant manager recalled. “There were times I would say, ‘Can’t we just have dinner and not do anything?’ He would get upset and cut me off. My family became dependent on the money.”

Breska’s Brooklyn Supreme Court lawsuit, in which he is seeking unspecified damages, was recently expanded to include the United Jewish Appeal Federation, a nonprofit umbrella that oversaw Shorefront.
https://nypost.com/2020/06/27/victim...ild-sex-abuse/

Thread