Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 17th, 2014 #141
Joe_Smith
Senior Member
 
Joe_Smith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3,778
Joe_Smith
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILM View Post
If we just have a look at the most innovative countries in the world we see;

1 Switzerland (Number 1 in 2012)

2 Sweden (2)

in the top 2. These tiny countries with a small population. Quite incredible.

http://knowledge.insead.edu/innovati...ndex-2013-2525
2 of Switzerland's 3 main ethnic groups are Latin (Italian and French).

And besides, how can Germany not be in the top 10, yet Singapore is there? What does Singapore do other than copy what is already invented in the West? What are the tangible results of all this "innovation" that World Bank cocksucker in the video is talking about?

That list's a fucking joking. They're projecting Senegal and Uganda will emerge as innovation superpowers? Look out Russia, here comes the Ugandan space program.
__________________
"The favorite slogan of the reds is: 'No Pasarán!: Yes we have passed! And we tell them...and we tell them, we will pass again!'"
― Benito Mussolini after the Communist capitulation in Barcelona
 
Old December 17th, 2014 #142
ILM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 98
ILM
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Smith View Post
2 of Switzerland's 3 main ethnic groups are Latin (Italian and French).

And besides, how can Germany not be in the top 10, yet Singapore is there? What does Singapore do other than copy what is already invented in the West? What are the tangible results of all this "innovation" that World Bank cocksucker in the video is talking about?

That list's a fucking joking. They're projecting Senegal and Uganda will emerge as innovation superpowers? Look out Russia, here comes the Ugandan space program.
Google most innovative countries then if you don't like this one.

http://public.media.smithsonianmag.c...odic-table.jpg
__________________
"The men the American people admire most extravagantly are the greatest liars; the men they detest most violently are those who try to tell them the truth." - H.L. Mencken
 
Old December 17th, 2014 #143
Joe_Smith
Senior Member
 
Joe_Smith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3,778
Joe_Smith
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILM View Post
He is comparing russians to the american negro, and it's so true. Similar to my previous post.

http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=1770728&postcount=69
That part is definitely a low-point in the book. He has a right to his opinion, but to say Russians are inferior to negroes (in honor or any regard) as it says in chapter 10 is incredibly idiotic. It's obvious at that point that he hadn't been in America for quite a while.

All this talk about the honesty of the "Nordic Teuton" is true for Germans and Scandinavians, but I have the feeling he includes Americans and the English on that list. If so, that's laughable. 1 million Russians joined the ROA to help the Germans fight Stalin, all while the entire WASP establishment-bribed by Jew money- united as one to call for German blood. Worse part is, when you read their memoirs, they all knew what they were doing was morally wrong, but simply didn't give a fuck if 200,000 women and kids got burned alive at Dresden.
__________________
"The favorite slogan of the reds is: 'No Pasarán!: Yes we have passed! And we tell them...and we tell them, we will pass again!'"
― Benito Mussolini after the Communist capitulation in Barcelona

Last edited by Joe_Smith; December 17th, 2014 at 06:46 AM.
 
Old December 17th, 2014 #144
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,436
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Jews use what they find in society.

In the US, they find a well established public school network. They grab the reins and soon every child in America is exposed to their indoctrination propaganda.

In Russia, they find a well established spy network. They grab the reins. Soon they are terrorizing and liquidating the entire native population.
 
Old December 17th, 2014 #145
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,436
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default



this pertains to those Donald Day calls the 'unintelligentsia' - wester liberals/commie supporters
 
Old December 17th, 2014 #146
zoomcopter
Senior Member
 
zoomcopter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: The goyim reservation
Posts: 4,922
Blog Entries: 3
zoomcopter
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
yeah i may. there are a million different choices. i would like to get the NS stuff on how they are not conservatives, how conservativers talk indoors to each other about stuff they already agree on, and fear the public and their enemies. how their sharpest minds write to impress one another rather than to grab the public and make them see the dangers and the importance of the cause.
Indeed, any efforts not concerned with securing a safe future for our children is wasted and ultimately futile.
__________________
The power to assassinate world leaders, anywhere, anytime, must be removed from Jewish hands, by whatever means necessary.
 
Old December 17th, 2014 #147
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,436
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Jones, Living Machines: Chs 4-6

http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/M...s-LM-Ch4-6.mp3

(1:39)
 
Old December 18th, 2014 #148
ILM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 98
ILM
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Jews use what they find in society.

In the US, they find a well established public school network. They grab the reins and soon every child in America is exposed to their indoctrination propaganda.

In Russia, they find a well established spy network. They grab the reins. Soon they are terrorizing and liquidating the entire native population.
Divide and conquer, a typical jew strategy. Parasites are very good at adapting to the enviroment.
__________________
"The men the American people admire most extravagantly are the greatest liars; the men they detest most violently are those who try to tell them the truth." - H.L. Mencken
 
Old December 18th, 2014 #149
Solskeniskyn
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,424
Solskeniskyn
Default

Churning out some great stuff. Looking forward to the remaining OCS-chapters. Donald Day was a solid, clear-sighted man. Of the serious, manly, principled, now extinct WASP-breed that you could really respect.

As for EMJ and RPO, well, it doesn't get much better than that, so nothing much to add but to say: keep it up.

I think this strict Audiobook+extensive commenting-format around A-material is probably the most optimal. Well, ok, "strict" might be a bit of a misnomer, as your intertwined tangents and stream of thought-conceptualization take up vastly more time than the actual reading of the text, but they are kept relevantly reined in and disciplined by the centered work.

The content is also clearly and appropriately defined to the potential listener. This is most important. If we take Radio Istina as an example in comparison: there is a lot of great material covered in much the same style there, but the problem is that just a show # with at most very rough and vague shownotes as a guidance tends to get lost in todays podcast-noise, and also quickly forgotten. Now, I got a lot out of them (discovering them years after they were first produced), and occasionally re-listen to some of them once in a while, but I couldn't really recommend or refer to one from the top of my head that deals specifically with this or that. That's not good.

When structured this way however, they really become timeless, while also having a much wider potential audience than the standard VNN-base. They deserve to be archived in a clear and accessible way and also put on youtube.

Last edited by Solskeniskyn; December 18th, 2014 at 05:52 AM.
 
Old December 18th, 2014 #150
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Doom Fort II
Posts: 2,800
Sam Emerson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Smith View Post
That list's a fucking joking. They're projecting Senegal and Uganda will emerge as innovation superpowers? Look out Russia, here comes the Ugandan space program.
Do never underestimate dat Old Negro Space Program.
 
Old December 18th, 2014 #151
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,436
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solskeniskyn View Post
Churning out some great stuff. Looking forward to the remaining OCS-chapters. Donald Day was a solid, clear-sighted man. Of the serious, manly, principled, now extinct WASP-breed that you could really respect.

As for EMJ and RPO, well, it doesn't get much better than that, so nothing much to add but to say: keep it up.

I think this strict Audiobook+extensive commenting-format around A-material is probably the most optimal. Well, ok, "strict" might be a bit of a misnomer, as your intertwined tangents and stream of thought-conceptualization take up vastly more time than the actual reading of the text, but they are kept relevantly reined in and disciplined by the centered work.

The content is also clearly and appropriately defined to the potential listener. This is most important. If we take Radio Istina as an example in comparison: there is a lot of great material covered in much the same style there, but the problem is that just a show # with at most very rough and vague shownotes as a guidance tends to get lost in todays podcast-noise, and also quickly forgotten. Now, I got a lot out of them (discovering them years after they were first produced), and occasionally re-listen to some of them once in a while, but I couldn't really recommend or refer to one from the top of my head that deals specifically with this or that. That's not good.

When structured this way however, they really become timeless, while also having a much wider potential audience than the standard VNN-base. They deserve to be archived in a clear and accessible way and also put on youtube.
Thanks for the reaction. Your insights are correct, I think. The books definitely gives some helpful structure. I stop doing radio sometimes because I feel to burdened to finish a new song, and have fifteen things lined up, and I don't like just wasting time. This way I can simply add in what I know as we go along.

Yes, these need to be curated better, but that will be done. As the book is finished, we'll get all the links in one place. We're starting with the shorter books of 100+ pages, but even these take at least 10 hours of audio to read. The goal for me is to produce a genuine liberal-arts education - to give people the knowledge they need to place themselves in racial-historical context. And once they know who they are and where they come from, I think most of them will find being an Aryan a hell of a lot more compelling than being a Catholic or a man-of-the-world, or a listener-supporter who stands by silently as niggers bitch about whatever way we're unjusting and underserving them just now.

Whites need to feel part of a community, at least I feel that way, I think most do, and the stuff christianity has to offer is uncompelling, not least because it isn't intellectually tenable.
 
Old December 18th, 2014 #152
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,436
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solskeniskyn View Post
Churning out some great stuff. Looking forward to the remaining OCS-chapters. Donald Day was a solid, clear-sighted man. Of the serious, manly, principled, now extinct WASP-breed that you could really respect.

As for EMJ and RPO, well, it doesn't get much better than that, so nothing much to add but to say: keep it up.

I think this strict Audiobook+extensive commenting-format around A-material is probably the most optimal. Well, ok, "strict" might be a bit of a misnomer, as your intertwined tangents and stream of thought-conceptualization take up vastly more time than the actual reading of the text, but they are kept relevantly reined in and disciplined by the centered work.

The content is also clearly and appropriately defined to the potential listener. This is most important. If we take Radio Istina as an example in comparison: there is a lot of great material covered in much the same style there, but the problem is that just a show # with at most very rough and vague shownotes as a guidance tends to get lost in todays podcast-noise, and also quickly forgotten. Now, I got a lot out of them (discovering them years after they were first produced), and occasionally re-listen to some of them once in a while, but I couldn't really recommend or refer to one from the top of my head that deals specifically with this or that. That's not good.

When structured this way however, they really become timeless, while also having a much wider potential audience than the standard VNN-base. They deserve to be archived in a clear and accessible way and also put on youtube.
You are right that we or I should have from the start listed everything covered in the different programs. This could really be done by anyone, and I could clean it up. Varg has all the recordings of Goyfire and RI we've done at two different sites as well as elsewhere on this forum. I think I did it on a few but certainly not all. Everything we do is designed to be everygreen, except for the live stuff we did - Free Talk Live.
 
Old December 18th, 2014 #153
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,436
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Donald Day, Onward Christian Soldiers, Chapter 11: Lithuania:

http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/M...y-OCS-Ch11.mp3

(1:08)
 
Old December 18th, 2014 #154
Robbie Key
Senior Member
 
Robbie Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 3,915
Robbie Key
Default

That Jones book about Bauhaus and 'international modernism' is much more interesting than I thought beforehand.

Too bad his books are so ridiculously expensive, especially for people outside America.

Last edited by Robbie Key; December 18th, 2014 at 05:11 PM.
 
Old December 18th, 2014 #155
Orazio
Junior Member
 
Orazio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 152
Orazio
Default

Al, if you get the chance you may want to spend some time with this:

http://holywar.org/jewishtr/open.htm

http://holywar.org/jewishtr/wvr.htm

http://holywar.org/jewishtr/index.html

Massive compendium scrutinizing our old friends. It's called WHEN VICTIMS RULE. Should be better known.
 
Old December 18th, 2014 #156
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,436
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orazio View Post
Al, if you get the chance you may want to spend some time with this:

http://holywar.org/jewishtr/open.htm

http://holywar.org/jewishtr/wvr.htm

http://holywar.org/jewishtr/index.html

Massive compendium scrutinizing our old friends. It's called WHEN VICTIMS RULE. Should be better known.
I remember that when it came out - jewish tribal review. Good it's still around.
 
Old December 18th, 2014 #157
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,436
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
That Jones book about Bauhaus and 'international modernism' is much more interesting than I thought beforehand.

Too bad his books are so ridiculously expensive, especially for people outside America.
All his stuff is interesting. And it's all on the same theme, just different applications. As I've said. We'll get to all of it. I have most of his books except Slaughter of the Cities, which is about the protestant/jewish destruction of ethnic parishes around major cities, deracinating catholics into suburbanites. After we go through 3 more shorter Jones books, we'll hit Libido Dominandi, which I think is his best, even better than The Revolutionary Jew. But really, all his stuff is variations on a theme: studies in perversion, and attempts to rationalize it and inflict it on an undeserving world.
 
Old December 19th, 2014 #158
Orazio
Junior Member
 
Orazio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 152
Orazio
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
I remember that when it came out - jewish tribal review. Good it's still around.
So how 'bout it then? Would you consider doing some readings/commentary on WVR?
 
Old December 19th, 2014 #159
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,436
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orazio View Post
So how 'bout it then? Would you consider doing some readings/commentary on WVR?
Sure, I'd consider it. I'm trying to do books. Or discrete pieces. JTR has no start or end, I don't see any natural starting point. It's also huge. I'm trying to do stuff I can finish. Then I/we can promote it on Twitter. Nothing wrong with doing articles or non-books, but I'm trying to work more on books than taking a handful of articles and going over them. Also, the JTR stuff is online. A lot of the stuff I'm doing is not, the Jones stuff in particular. So that's a consideration - rareness or accessibility. But I'll consider anything. It's just - with these books, they come organized. Large collections of disparate articles - I have to think for some time about how best to do it, it's not always obvious.
 
Old December 20th, 2014 #160
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,436
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Revilo Oliver, The Jewish Strategy, Ch: 5-6

5. The Jewish Strategy Itself: In Their Own Words

- joseph, esther - sneaking, swindling, self-serving semites prosper Pet and impoverish stupid goyim for 2000 years

6. A Unique Mentality

- jews fake it till they make it. they dont believe in god, most, but they worship themselves, their race, as gods, and this 'religion' provides their cohesion, and has allowed them to get close to their ultimate goal of taking over the world.

http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/M...-TJS-Ch5-6.mp3

(0:56)



Donald Day, Onward Christian Soldiers, Chapter 12: Danzig and Chapter 13: Estonia

http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/M...CS-Ch12-13.mp3

(0:55)

Last edited by Alex Linder; December 20th, 2014 at 12:01 PM.
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:45 AM.
Page generated in 0.20024 seconds.