Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 4th, 2011 #41
Alex Linder
Administrator

One thing you can say about niggers, in their defense. They're very seldom jewy. They can be funny. They can be good at sports. They lack that snide, snarling resentment nearly universal among the star-bellied hook-nosed sneeches.

[good funny honest solid - you will NEVER find the equivalent among jews, honestly admitting that basically every criticism made of its race is right]

Old February 4th, 2011 #42
Alex Linder
Administrator

"Can't do anything without some ignunt-ass nigger fucking it up." --Chris Rock

Old February 4th, 2011 #43
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

'If you don't want niggers to steal your money hide it in a book.
Books is like Kryptonite to a nigger!"

-Chris Rock

Old February 4th, 2011 #44
SmokyMtn
Banned

Old February 5th, 2011 #46
TXC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
Ever heard of 'White flight'?

I have a bird's eye view of the Redwood National Forest and you're on the ground gazing at wormholes.
Seems to me that whites are constantly trying to live near non-whites. If you people want to spearate, fine. Move out of America and figure it out

Old February 5th, 2011 #47
TXC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
[good funny honest solid - you will NEVER find the equivalent among jews, honestly admitting that basically every criticism made of its race is right]
God, even something as simple as humor is too much for your brain to comprehend.

On the bright side, it is good to know that with people like you involved, there is absolutely no hope for white nationalism. And for that, I thank you

Old February 5th, 2011 #48
TXC

Default May as well continue posting good comedy...

Old February 5th, 2011 #49
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXC View Post
Seems to me that whites are constantly trying to live near non-whites. If you people want to spearate, fine. Move out of America and figure it out
On Planet TXC maybe.

Old February 5th, 2011 #50
TXC

Quote:
On Planet TXC maybe.
Is that so? Seems to me that your ancestors wouldn't have left Europe had they only wanted to be surrounded by whites. Like I said, separate... go for it... you and your posse can move out of America and figure it out.

Old February 5th, 2011 #51
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Seems to me that your ancestors wouldn't have left Europe had they only wanted to be surrounded by whites.
My ancestor was a Scots-Irish pig thief. He might have not had a choice. Lol!

Old February 6th, 2011 #52
TXC

Quote:
My ancestor was a Scots-Irish pig thief. He might have not had a choice. Lol!
I couldn't care less that your ancestor was a "colored" pig theif. If whites wanted to only be around whites, I could only assume that they wouldn't have immigrated to non-white continents.

Again, if you want separate now, you and your homies can leave America and figure it out.

Old February 6th, 2011 #53
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
God, even something as simple as humor is too much for your brain to comprehend.
Humor is based in truth. He's telling blacks what they need to hear. He's in the Booker T. Washington vein, just like Bill Cosby. And it's quite funny. He throws in some bogus stuff against whites at the end, just reassure and assuage them, but the guts of what he says is right on. He means every word of it, and if you think otherwise you're a fool.

Quote:
On the bright side, it is good to know that with people like you involved, there is absolutely no hope for white nationalism. And for that, I thank you
Yep, this is as accurate as your other judgments, so I'll take that as a sign we're on the right track.

Old February 6th, 2011 #54
TXC

Quote:
Humor is based in truth. He's telling blacks what they need to hear. He's in the Booker T. Washington vein, just like Bill Cosby. And it's quite funny. He throws in some bogus stuff against whites at the end, just reassure and assuage them, but the guts of what he says is right on. He means every word of it, and if you think otherwise you're a fool.
You have managed to miss his entire point. Why? Because you are an idiot.

That is one of my favorite Chris Rock performances as well. The difference is I am capable of understanding it.

Old February 6th, 2011 #55
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
You have managed to miss his entire point. Why? Because you are an idiot.

That is one of my favorite Chris Rock performances as well. The difference is I am capable of understanding it.
Well you keep asserting that, but you have to prove it. I say he means exactly what he says. What do you say? you think he doesn't mean all that shit he say about blacks? You think he doesn't believe niggers exist, or that they're a huge problem in the black community? He sure as hell does believe that. He's performing for a BLACK audience, so it has a in-house feel, like no whites are listening so we can speak honestly among ourselves. Yeah, whites suck, we all know that, but let's "keep it real." We have a nigger problem. You know it, and I know it. And something needs to be done about. The humorous voice and wrapping is there to ease the pain, but the message is direct and straightforward. How could you even think someone would be joking about stuff like that?

Old February 6th, 2011 #56
TXC

Quote:
Well you keep asserting that, but you have to prove it. I say he means exactly what he says. What do you say? you think he doesn't mean all that shit he say about blacks? You think he doesn't believe niggers exist, or that they're a huge problem in the black community? He sure as hell does believe that. He's performing for a BLACK audience, so it has a in-house feel, like no whites are listening so we can speak honestly among ourselves. Yeah, whites suck, we all know that, but let's "keep it real." We have a nigger problem. You know it, and I know it. And something needs to be done about. The humorous voice and wrapping is there to ease the pain, but the message is direct and straightforward. How could you even think someone would be joking about stuff like that?
I mean for pete's sake just read the title of the video. In the begining, Rock starts off saying, "I love black people, can't stand niggas". He is making the distinction between the majority of the black population and the bottom of the barrel. It is like if someone said "I love Italians, can't stand guidos" or "I love white people, can't stand white trash" then continued to talk about the "guidos" or "white trash" negatively.

He is absolutely telling the truth, but you don't get that he is not generalizing blacks at all. This is why blacks find it funny. If you still don't get it, eh, I can't help you. My only suggestion would be to try to have someone else explain it to you or see if you can find Chris Rock explaining it himself.

Old February 6th, 2011 #57
TXC

Default In fact Alex, this may help you understand his point...

The Difference..
Contrary to what many may think, there is a difference between Black people and niggas..

Black people spend thousands of dollars on higher education and see the value of owning real estate value of owning real estate.
Niggas spend thousands of dollars on ''getting high" and are concerned only with keepin' it real..
When Black people have children, they try to get better paying jobs to make sure they can support their child...
When niggas have children, they change jobs to avoid paying child support

When Black people have children, they invest in college plans, piano lessons and braces...

When niggas have children they invest in designer clothes, platinum jewelry and mini-Air Jordans
Black people watch out for their neighbors and understand the importance of strong neighborhoods..
Niggas watch their neighbors, and look for an opportunity to take advantage of their weaknesses.
Black people appreciate the sacrifices made for them by, their families to help them get ahead in life...
Niggas will sacrifice their Families and steal from them in order to get their next high

Black people appreciate expensive jewelry designer clothes and nice cars but realize that they don't make the person....
Niggas define themselves by their designer clothes platinum jewelry and nice cars.

Black people will know the people at their local bank branch by first name..

Niggas will know the people at the neighborhood Check Cashers and liquor store by first name.

Black people see hard working brothers and sisters with legitimate jobs as potential mates...
Niggas won't even look at you if you're not a Hustler, Baller or a Bad Ass B**ch.

Black people will work hard to be innovative or to build something out of nothing

Niggas will work hard at getting something for nothing

Black people work hard all week and then go out on the weekend to relax and chill in the few Black night spots we have.

Niggas relax and chill all week and then go out on the weekends and work hard to mess up the few Black night spots we have

In the words of Chris Rock, "I love Black people... but I can't stand niggas!!"

Old February 6th, 2011 #58
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Unfortunately, "Black people" still have those ass-ugly nigger faces upholstered with ugly-ass nigger hide.
Ain't no getting around it, they're still an eyesore.

Old February 6th, 2011 #59
TXC

Default Lol!

Quote:
Unfortunately, "Black people" still have those ass-ugly nigger faces upholstered with ugly-ass nigger hide.
Ain't no getting around it, they're still an eyesore.
Again, no matter how many white racist make fun of blacks and their physical features, it will never change the fact the millions of whites spend millions of dollars to obtain features that Blacks posses naturally.

Old February 10th, 2011 #60
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
I mean for pete's sake just read the title of the video. In the begining, Rock starts off saying, "I love black people, can't stand niggas". He is making the distinction between the majority of the black population and the bottom of the barrel. It is like if someone said "I love Italians, can't stand guidos" or "I love white people, can't stand white trash" then continued to talk about the "guidos" or "white trash" negatively.
Of course I get that. The disagreement is over what percentage of blacks are niggers. You and Rock think it's a small percentage, we here think it's a large percentage.

I have put it this way before: not every black is a nigger, but every black has nigger friends and nigger relatives.

Perhaps the best way to put the point is, the percentage of niggers in a black community is large enough that blacks can't sustain civilized cities on their own. Detroit is the classic example. The illusion can be sustained for a few decades with loads of white tax money and expert help, but over time, all black-majority cities degrade into nasty slums.

Thread