Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 25th, 2020 #1
Ray Allan

Default British green niggers may get free pass to commit war crimes

Boris Johnson wants to make British Armed Forces untouchable by offering them immunity for war crimes

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/501513-bori...ty-war-crimes/

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old September 25th, 2020 #2
John Trent
Banned

Location: The grievously decadent and mental inadequacy-infested cesspit known as Britain

What is with the use of the term 'green niggers'? I know to whom it is referring, but I do not know why the term is applied to them.

Last edited by John Trent; September 26th, 2020 at 04:32 PM.

Old September 25th, 2020 #3
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Trent View Post
What is with the use of the term 'green niggers'? I know to whom it is referring, but I do not know why the term is bestowed upon them.
ZOG's military are called green niggers because they serve the jews as their bitches and mercenaries and fight their wars for them. Similar to cops, who we call blue niggers.

Old September 25th, 2020 #4
John Trent
Banned

Location: The grievously decadent and mental inadequacy-infested cesspit known as Britain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
ZOG's military are called green niggers because they serve the jew as their bitches and mercenaries and fight their wars for them. Similar to cops, who we call blue niggers.
How is the 'nigger' part relevant? In the past, I have seen them referred to by some anti-Euro genocide types as 'ZOG soldiers / airmen / sailors / other', which makes more sense to me.

Last edited by John Trent; September 26th, 2020 at 04:32 PM.

Old September 25th, 2020 #5
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Trent View Post
How is the 'nigger' part relevant? In the past, I have seen them referred to by some anti-Euro genocide types as 'ZOG soldiers / airman / sailors / other', which makes more sense to me.
The 'nigger' part is more of an American slang term. It means someone, regardless of skin color, who mindlessly obeys an authority, whether it be government or an individual and does his dirty work while degrading and humiliating himself for a paycheck or some other reward. 'ZOGbot' is another term for these scum. I and other forum members have been documenting their antics, mostly of the u.s. military in the #1 Green Nigger thread for the past several years now.

Old September 26th, 2020 #6
H Meerschloss
Middle-aged Member

The term "Green nigger" is also new for me. But like many americanized words it describes government employed fighting men well.

Thread