VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 29th, 2019 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Smile The European peoples and their distribution

Europeans are 'diverse' . .
yet NOT the 'diversity' the NWO always holds up so high . . .

There are people of our race with blond hair, brunette hair , darker hair , red hair . .

Then , among some groups there are some differences in facial structures.

- - - - -

The European peoples and their distribution . .

The Mediterraneans ( characterized by darker hair ) had all the great empires of the antiquity.

Yet , the problem is . . 'pure' Mediterraneans , in that sense , don't really exist today anymore. Countries originally Mediterranean experienced the original population being bred out often or were later 'replaced' by Germanic invasions . .

Let's look . . .

Central Europe is largely Alpinid . . countries like Austria for example . .

Countries like Spain and Italy for example , despite being located on the Mediterranean , aren't really 'Med' in phenotype . .

The Italians largely stem from Lombard ( Germanic ) invaders of the Italian peninsula . . . many Spanish stem also from Germanic ( Visigoth) peoples . . They had a kingdom in Spain . .

Places like the British Isles are largely inhabited by Celtic-influenced people . .

Scandinavia has the highest percentage of blonds . .

Despite being quite 'concentrated' on the British Isles there are also regions on Europe's heartland which have a big Celtic influence . . .

Spain ( since the original inhabitants ( from which the region got its name ) were the Iberians = Celtic tribe) , the Bretagne , the German Rhine Region , also Switzerland ( the orginal inhabitants of Switzerland (the region ) were Helvetians , also Celtic tribe ) . .

Celtic people can be detected by red hair . .
There are also Romanic , Celtic and Germanic languages.

The purest Romanic language today would be Italian.
Celtic languages still have a lot of speakers on the British Isles ( like the original Irish , Scots etc )
- - - -
Europe sure has a rich history.

One of the reasons it shouldn't , say , fall to the Muslims . . .or be extinguished . .
Europeans , are , in a way , more adapted to their environment than other races . .

They also inhabit quite a diverse area.
Flat-land , mountains , the Mediterranean.

Also different climates.

We should not let Europe fall.
- - - -

Europeans are the breath of mankind . .

Last edited by ColdFire; March 29th, 2019 at 11:14 PM.

Old March 30th, 2019 #2
ColdFire
Banned

. . I wish to thank the two people who have already up-thumb'd me for this . . .

Yes , it was done more or less due to frustration right after I did this post https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=553908

Europe shouldn't turn Eurabia . . .

Old March 31st, 2019 #3
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD

Woodpecker

I couldn't agree more that 'Europe shouldn't turn Eurabia'. But to that end, there's no use getting sentimental about who occupied a particular geographic location at some arbitrary point in the past. All that ever really matters is who can keep hold of it in the present.

Old March 31st, 2019 #4
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeylowsac View Post
I couldn't agree more that 'Europe shouldn't turn Eurabia'.
Thanks my American brother . . . up-thumbee given

Quote:
But to that end, there's no use getting sentimental about who occupied a particular geographic location at some arbitrary point in the past. All that ever really matters is who can keep hold of it in the present.
So you do not subscribe to the 'Blut und Boden' ( Blood and soil ) theory ?

That theory is disputed.

I'll quote an old post of mine from the 'anti-americanism'-thread
Quote:
Oh , and for the record , while we're at this subject , I would like to use this thread to face another argument brought up by antis quite often . .

That Europeans "stole the land from the Indians" . .

Like I said , I'm not American , yet how I view it . .

European settlers defeated the Indians in fair fight . .

They were numerically superior and had the better weapons . .

On a side note , the Indians at that time didn't even have a state built up. .

They were just nomads. .

There were Indians in America but they didn't have one big tribal collective . .

Europeans first built a state in the Americas . .

The state proclaimed that it was "theirs" . .

On a side note , many Indians also died from diseases imported by Europeans ( against which they had no resistance ) . .

So , all in all , Europeans took that land in fair fight . .

If one brings the argument that , just because the Indians were in the Americas before European settlers , it is supposed to be "their country" for eternity . .

ALL THROUGHOUT HUMAN HISTORY TERRITORIES HAVE BEEN CONQUERED , RE-CONQUERED . .

If everything which ONCE belonged to a certain people would be regarded to be forever be "theirs" , then mankind would be stuck. .

I think the key is whether a certain people had managed to form a state on a territory , i. e. introduce a political system . . .

Then that state can be called theirs . . .

Otherwise it would be anarchy ( i. e. everybody in chaos ) . .
https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=551671

Old April 4th, 2019 #5
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
Thanks my American brother . . . up-thumbee given

So you do not subscribe to the 'Blut und Boden' ( Blood and soil ) theory ?

That theory is disputed.

I'll quote an old post of mine from the 'anti-americanism'-thread

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=551671
I didn't mean to give the impression that I was advancing some philosophical justification regarding land rights. That would actually be the opposite of my point. Which was that whatever may or may not be true of such philosophical speculations, if we are to keep the land it will require force not philosophy.
Only force rules. Force is the first law. - Adolf Hitler

I am connected to the land. On any day of the year I know where the sun will rise and set on the horizon. But no invader will be turned back by that. The land shaped the lives of my ancestors. It sustained the lives of those who gave life to those who gave to me. It has sustained me and shaped my life and the lives of my kids and some day their kids as well.
But only if we can keep hold of it. At the end of the day, the only thing that determines whose land it is, is whose troops are on it.
Only force rules. Force is the first law. - Adolf Hitler

I had some questions (indicated below by arrows). I never saw the thread which your post came from and on its own it's just a list of unqualified assertions.
~First, twice I'm told of Europeans fighting fair and winning but with victory as the only clue and so many battles (I've included a partial list below), how should I know which is is being referenced? Are two incidents being referenced or just one referenced twice? It should be noted however, fairness was not a contemporary concern on either side.
~Next (the RED arrow), having superior numbers and weapons is mentioned (which would arguably make the fighting unfair). Presumably meaning the Europeans. This is incorrect. For almost the first century and a half the Indians far outnumbered the colonists. Nor were they out gunned for long. The Indian took to the rifle and the horse like they were born to it. It is hard to imagine the Plains Indian without either.
~Lastly (the blue arrows), what seems to be the main thesis, that the creation of a State (an administrative unit) some how strengthens a land claim. While I don't see how bureaucracy imparts anything significant. Being a product necessity, it mostly signifies an increase in the number of people who make a living sitting on their backsides.
Anyway, in the case of the colonists the 'State' theory is anachronistic. The colonies were all Charter Colonies (There were three kind. Corporate, Proprietary and Royal). Charter Colonies were in every case financial ventures and if they failed to make a profit their charter could be revoked. Corporate Charters (e.g., Virginia and Massachusetts) operated without any interference from The Crown, the closest thing to a government they were connected to was the company stakeholders. None can be considered States until after the success of the Colonial Revolt in 1776. Even then they were only defacto presumptive States as the federal government had yet to be formed. Which meant that they weren't technically States of anything yet.

On the conquest of North America.
The charge of 'stealing the land' requires no defense as it was common and accepted practice at the time. Neither side ever concerned themselves with being fair. The Indians had no reservations (no pun intended) about stealing land, they would even steal people off the land whenever they had the opportunity. The danger was so common that it gave rise to an entire genre of literature known as 'the captive narrative'.
Neither the French, Spanish, British or Dutch were ever short of tribes anxious to be allies, though they never missed an opportunity to play one off the other. But their main concern was usually in fighting their traditional enemies among the other Indians.
The largest acquisition of land (the Louisiana Purchase in 1803) wasn't won through fighting the Indians but was purchased from France. By which time fighting and disease had emptied much of the land of Indians.
The Native Americans had not technologically progressed beyond the Stone Age when the colonists arrived. They dressed only in animal skins (when they wore anything at all). They had no writing, no metal, no textiles, no domesticated animals, not even the wheel. They were very primitive. But they were quick to take up technology when it became available.

Thread