VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 28th, 2017 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Alison Chabloz (UK)

Alison Chabloz "My Song is Not A Crime" Heads Back to Court in the U.K. in October

LONDON, ENGLAND. Friday, June 23, 2017 In court this morning, the original charge brought privately against me by Mr Faultfinder of the Campaign Against Britons Having The Right To Freedom Of Expression In Their Own Land was dropped.

Court was then briefly suspended, allowing the Crown Prosecution Service to finally serve me with, wait for it, not two but FOUR charges of causing 'gross offence' in two songs featured in a YouTube video (not uploaded by me) which I shared on one of my blogs.

Back on bail until October 25th when the legal arguments regards whether simply sharing a hyperlink constitutes 'sending' or 'causing to be sent' an offensive message under the Communications Act will be heard.

In short, I have been charged with committing offences for which the prosecution has no evidence. Cyber experts will now be called in to explain clearly the functioning of YouTube and sharing of hyperlinks and embed codes.

My original accusers will be upset that Judge Zani banned the press from publishing my address - with a severe caution of being in contempt of court if they do. However, I must alert my solicitor if I stay anywhere other than my official address for a period of more than ten days. Any offers of accommodation for nine days would be most welcome ;-)

This could and probably will drag on for months to come. The mainstream press aren't likely to say much as the British people don't appreciate the idea of freedom of speech being under threat.

With huge thanks to those who made the trip today in order to lend their support. -- Alison Chabloz

Old May 5th, 2019 #2
Mick Walker
Banned

Alison is on my friends list on VK, Jewbook as well until they blocked me.I have made a few posters about her and for her i E-mail her every couple of weeks... A fine Lady.

Old April 3rd, 2021 #3
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
British court jails Holocaust denier for inciting hatred against Jews

APRIL 1, 2021 5:18 PM

(JTA) — A Holocaust denier from London with previous convictions for inciting hatred against Jews is headed to jail.

Alison Chabloz, 57, was handed a nine-week prison sentence in Westminster Magistrates’ Court on Wednesday for saying on the social network Gab that “anything that’s worth controlling will have Jews there controlling it,” and that Jews turn their children into “psychopathic maniacs,” the Jewish News of London reported.

Prison sentences for hate speech are unusual in the United Kingdom, where the judiciary generally errs in favors of freedom of expression.
https://www.jta.org/quick-reads/brit...d-against-jews

Old April 3rd, 2021 #4
Oscar Yeager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
I know the last Team White episode from two or so months ago featured her. I'd assume the next one (if there is going to be a next one?) will reference her imprisonment.

Old April 4th, 2021 #5
alex revision

For those who want to write to her:

Alison Chabloz
HMP Bronzefield
Woodthorpe Road
Ashford, Middlesex
TW15 3JZ
UNITED KINGDOM

Old April 4th, 2021 #6
Robbie Key

UK: Activist Judge Sentences Woman To Jail For Calling Holocaust A "Cash Cow"

by Eric Striker

'I'm not sentencing you on the basis that you are anti-Semitic, I'm not sentencing you on the basis that you are a Holocaust denier," said Westminster District judge Michael Snow, after doing exactly that.

This was Snow's confusing message to 56-year-old Alison Chabloz, a political commentator who was dragged to court for stating that the Holocaust is an "eternal cash cow" on a podcast. She will be serving four and a half months in jail.

While Judge Snow has no legal basis for jailing a person specifically for comments critical of the Holocaust, he was able to exploit an open-ended and subjective "gross offense" law to punish Chabloz for comments questioning the Auschwitz gas chamber narrative and how the Jewish community uses the Holocaust story for political and financial gain.

The vaguely defined "gross offense" law is often exploited by political actors to suppress critics of privileged groups and powerful interests. A police officer is currently being tried in British court for the "gross offense" of sending a George Floyd joke in a private WhatsApp chat. Free speech in the United Kingdom is not a guaranteed right.

Snow's treatment of Chabloz fits a pattern. Many believe the district judge is primarily concerned with being a thuggish proxy for the powerful rather than enforcing the law and protecting people's rights.

One high profile example is judge Snow's behavior while overseeing the Julian Assange case in 2019. In order to please the US Department of Justice, Snow ruled that the Australian journalist be held in custody to be tortured in solitary confinement at a high security prison.

During the trial -- ostensibly over Assange jumping bail in 2012 -- Snow taunted and berated the prisoner of conscience, referring to him as "laughable" and a "narcissist." During one hearing, he demanded Assange "get over to the US" and "get on with your life." Former ambassador to Uzbekistan Craig Murray has referred to judge Snow as a corrupt, politically motivated "disgrace."

The climate for open discussion and social criticism in Britain is virtually indistinguishable from other totalitarian nations. Judge Snow and other high ranking figures in the UK know the public stigma of running kangaroo courts that imprison people based on what wealthy Jews say offends them, but in 2021, these "liberals" no longer care.

https://national-justice.com/uk-acti...caust-cash-cow

Thread